Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOT for the faint of heart....

+5
THX1138
DBCrazy
Lo
PIMP
RGPageantqueen
9 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

NOT for the faint of heart.... - Page 2 Empty Re: NOT for the faint of heart....

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:01 am

THX1138 wrote:
RGPageantqueen wrote: Vanilla as in the opposite of chocolate? Whats the saying once you go black you never go back? JK! seriously, damn I'm bad. Ok really though, Shouldn't he watch his front, since typically thats where it hurts the most and the first place my heels are going....
and you know I can't let that slide, but I do have to comment - you can indeed go back, eh? I have a mocha ex and while she was fine, her family hated my white devil ass, so we were sort of doomed from the start, eh? BTW, heels to the crotch, ouch, good choice El, very well done, eh?

I don't think she'd ask that you go vegan for her, But according to her, her current man wasn't a vegetarian when they first started dating and she dragged him to enough animal rights events that eventually he added it into his diet. I think the best way to make someone see what you believe isn't to throw facts down their throats or guilt trip them into it, but to show by example, she's a classic example of showing without saying a word, In that I mean, she won't lecture you but she'll make you see things a different way. It's her nature, I'm sure. Great personality trait to obtain. Did you read the letter she wrote about the chimps?
I think you're right, which is why I'd actually consider going vegan for her - unlike the majority of the activitst vegans out there Em is very considerate of others choices and doesnt try to push people to change, that in itself makes one want to change for her, strange eh? Haven't read her letter aboot the chimps, gotta link? I'd actually be interested in that, eh?

king RM

It's Canada Day, Talk like a Canadian!

You've come to the right place, sir, I have a link:
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Maybe for a guy, it would, I think there are certain things I couldn't live without... I don't do soy milk, because once a little kid threw up vanilla soy milk all over me and now I can't even think about it without wanting to puke. Though, I've never had almond milk. Now that I think about it, I didn't think almonds had nipples to get the milk from.... Which makes me think of the line from "Meet The Parents"

"I've got nipples can you milk me?"

Great movie.

I think If I was with her, like hanging out or whatever, I'd eat veg for a day or two but I wouldn't change for life because of her, and I think that'd be all she'd ever ask for. Very Happy
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

NOT for the faint of heart.... - Page 2 Empty Re: NOT for the faint of heart....

Post by THX1138 Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:13 am

RGPageantqueen wrote: You've come to the right place, sir, I have a link:
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
You never dissapoint El, you know that, he?

Maybe for a guy, it would, I think there are certain things I couldn't live without... I don't do soy milk, because once a little kid threw up vanilla soy milk all over me and now I can't even think about it without wanting to puke.
I'm with you on soy milk, it just tastes nasty.

Though, I've never had almond milk. Now that I think about it, I didn't think almonds had nipples to get the milk from.... Which makes me think of the line from "Meet The Parents"

"I've got nipples can you milk me?"

Great movie.
Absolutely, and one of the funniest scenes in the whole thing, although nipples on almonds? You know Turi is monitoring us and still you tempt my bad side with such obvious setups, eh? Bad girl El, bad, bad girl.

I think If I was with her, like hanging out or whatever, I'd eat veg for a day or two but I wouldn't change for life because of her, and I think that'd be all she'd ever ask for. Very Happy
I think you're right. She's not going to put demands on you for your friendship, that's just not her, eh? Which of course is why she'd be worth it, and why loser boy better never screw this up, or he'll pay, eh?

king RM

THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:25 am

I love how you call him Loser Boy. I'm sure he's a nice guy, he is kind of funny. But I know it's jealousy. A lot of us hate Jaime cause she's married to David. But I wouldn't doubt if both of them were single they'd be together right now, no doubt at all... I mean not that that'd stop them, but I think.. I hope both of them are mature enough to keep it platonic... But then there's so much time off screen, what else is there to do on a hollywood set....

Am I being bad again, I'm sorry. When will I ever learn?
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:15 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:I love how you call him Loser Boy. I'm sure he's a nice guy, he is kind of funny. But I know it's jealousy. A lot of us hate Jaime cause she's married to David. But I wouldn't doubt if both of them were single they'd be together right now, no doubt at all... I mean not that that'd stop them, but I think.. I hope both of them are mature enough to keep it platonic... But then there's so much time off screen, what else is there to do on a hollywood set....

Am I being bad again, I'm sorry. When will I ever learn?
Can't help it, it's the alpha male in me and he's so clearly a beta, you know? It's not jealousy, really, I'm just better for her, and so modest too, eh? Yeah, now speaking of jealousy, I've definitely caught that vibe listening to all y'all lady folk talking about Jamie, whom I find positively charming, but you're right. HH may talk about them acting like brother and sister off screen, but they've got chemistry on and off, and it's amazing when you watch them in an interview, eh?

I saw a retrospective on Farrah the other night, and they were talking about how Ryan and she were so tactile and obviously into one another - it was like a light bulb going off, eh? I watched some old interviews with David and Em together, the exact same body language. They sit close together, lean into one another, they're both quite tactile with each other and they both look at the other when the other is speaking - it's pretty amazing how close they are emotionally, eh? Like you I am sure, given the caliber of the people we're talking about here, that David and Em are nothing more than good, purely platonic friends and that any attraction they have is dealt with constructively and channeled into their friendship, but man if he wasn't married, eh? Ya' know, eh? I mean who could blame him, it's Emily after all?!

king RM

THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:24 am

Can't help it, it's the alpha male in me and he's so clearly a beta, you know? It's not jealousy, really, I'm just better for her, and so modest too, eh? Yeah, now speaking of jealousy, I've definitely caught that vibe listening to all y'all lady folk talking about Jamie, whom I find positively charming, but you're right. HH may talk about them acting like brother and sister off screen, but they've got chemistry on and off, and it's amazing when you watch them in an interview, eh?

I saw a retrospective on Farrah the other night, and they were talking about how Ryan and she were so tactile and obviously into one another - it was like a light bulb going off, eh? I watched some old interviews with David and Em together, the exact same body language. They sit close together, lean into one another, they're both quite tactile with each other and they both look at the other when the other is speaking - it's pretty amazing how close they are emotionally, eh? Like you I am sure, given the caliber of the people we're talking about here, that David and Em are nothing more than good, purely platonic friends and that any attraction they have is dealt with constructively and channeled into their friendship, but man if he wasn't married, eh? Ya' know, eh? I mean who could blame him, it's Emily after all?!

If he wasn't married he'd be all over her like a vulture on an armadillo on the side of the road. I could see just smallest spark of pure passion in that sex scene. I always say there's a small line between acting and reality. There's things that you can't "Act" things that purely come from a fire burning somewhere down below. Obviously you channel it into that scene, but I believe that the day they filmed that scene the fires burning below both of them raged like a wild fire.

I'm sorry but what brother tries to kiss his sister??? We;re jealous because it's that face they wake up to in the morning and we could only wish it was that face we were waking up to. I wonder if David snores???
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:33 am

RGPageantqueen wrote: If he wasn't married he'd be all over her like a vulture on an armadillo on the side of the road. I could see just smallest spark of pure passion in that sex scene. I always say there's a small line between acting and reality. There's things that you can't "Act" things that purely come from a fire burning somewhere down below. Obviously you channel it into that scene, but I believe that the day they filmed that scene the fires burning below both of them raged like a wild fire.
Well it depends really, it's all about emotion. I've heard of actors and actresses who absolutely hated one another and had amazing chemistry on screen because they took that hate and put the emotion into their acting. These two don't hate each other, but I can see David using his love for say, Jamie, as inspiration for a scene with Em, and vice versa, and yes, I believe there's an underlying vibe there between them, an attraction they deal with because they're two very disciplined, principled and moral people who, as fate would have it, had the misfortune of not meeting when they were both single, eh?

I'm sorry but what brother tries to kiss his sister???
I know this one guy from Iowa, granted she was his half sister but still, it's one messed up family, eh? But other than him and your standard Springer guest list? Kissing your sister ain't something normal folk do, eh?

I wonder if David snores???
I'm betting he snores like a chainsaw - no one can be that perfect, he's got to have a hidden flaw eh? It's either snores like a chainsaw or night toots that smell like feet and cheetos.

king RM

THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:42 am

THX1138 wrote:
RGPageantqueen wrote: If he wasn't married he'd be all over her like a vulture on an armadillo on the side of the road. I could see just smallest spark of pure passion in that sex scene. I always say there's a small line between acting and reality. There's things that you can't "Act" things that purely come from a fire burning somewhere down below. Obviously you channel it into that scene, but I believe that the day they filmed that scene the fires burning below both of them raged like a wild fire.
Well it depends really, it's all about emotion. I've heard of actors and actresses who absolutely hated one another and had amazing chemistry on screen because they took that hate and put the emotion into their acting. These two don't hate each other, but I can see David using his love for say, Jamie, as inspiration for a scene with Em, and vice versa, and yes, I believe there's an underlying vibe there between them, an attraction they deal with because they're two very disciplined, principled and moral people who, as fate would have it, had the misfortune of not meeting when they were both single, eh?

Or maaaaaybe, they've had one too many rehearsals back stage, 4 years of pure rehearsals. You said working wasn't fun???

I'm sorry but what brother tries to kiss his sister???
I know this one guy from Iowa, granted she was his half sister but still, it's one messed up family, eh? But other than him and your standard Springer guest list? Kissing your sister ain't something normal folk do, eh?

Most of jerry springers guests are actors. But then again, Iowa is the state of same sex marriage so i guess if you really wanted, kissing your sister could be looked past... Wink

But on a serious note, if you're married, and in a serious committed marriage, kissing your costar shouldn't something you'd think to do much less on live television.

I wonder if David snores???
I'm betting he snores like a chainsaw - no one can be that perfect, he's got to have a hidden flaw eh? It's either snores like a chainsaw or night toots that smell like feet and cheetos.

king RM

I think I threw up a little. I don't think I've ever met a grown man who hasn't snored... Do you snore, Robert?

And what does feet and cheetos farts smell like... wait, i don't want to know.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:17 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:Or maaaaaybe, they've had one too many rehearsals back stage, 4 years of pure rehearsals. You said working wasn't fun???
Hey, if it was my job to play touchy body, kissy face with Em, I'd be at work every day at 4AM with the coffee and vegan donuts baby, bet on it, eh?

Most of jerry springers guests are actors. But then again, Iowa is the state of same sex marriage so i guess if you really wanted, kissing your sister could be looked past... Wink
No doubt, eh? I mean, no offense to folks from Iowa but with all y'all to the north and Arkansas to the south? Missourians got no real self esteem issues, eh?

But on a serious note, if you're married, and in a serious committed marriage, kissing your costar shouldn't something you'd think to do much less on live television.
I agree. Most actors and actresses describe it as the least enjoyable part of their job because it's not at all what we, as people, want kissing to be, it's public, forced, and observed by dozens of folks, then critiqued and you end up having to do it again and again. Kissing and sex scenes for a lot of actors/actresses are very difficult and almost dehumanizing in some respects. That's why I'm actually rather proud of David for demanding that it be only HH and the camera guy on set when they did the scene in bed. He was that concerned for Em's emotional wellfare, eh? As an alpha male myself, I like that about DB, he's a lot more like Booth (personality wise) than most folks would think.

I think I threw up a little. I don't think I've ever met a grown man who hasn't snored... Do you snore, Robert?

And what does feet and cheetos farts smell like... wait, i don't want to know.
Feet and Cheetos? It's one step above feet and ass, eh? You're basic Feet and Cheetos fart has got the all day musty funk of feet stuck in hot smelly shoes for 12 hours with the piquant aroma of deepfried cheesey evil that is cheetos - worse than fritos, not as bad as chitlins.

I do snore in fact - no night toots for this man, but it sounds like I'm driving a harley unless I fall asleep on my side or my stomach, eh?

king RM

THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:37 am

1. How did you know that David demanded it only be Hart and the camera man... Glad her daddy wasn't cameraman for this episode could you imagine your father watching you have sex, even if it's not real?? Blech.

2. I will never eat cheetos now for the rest of my life.... Thanks.

3. My boyfriend used to snore... He doesn't anymore.... thats cause I would hit him in the stomach when he started snoring.

4. When I was talking about the kissing, I was talking about the the off screen kissing, Emily said he likes to chase her around and kiss her. I was saying if you are in a committed relationship even a marriage, I wouldn't think to chase around my coworker trying to kiss him or her... I mean essentially thats their work place, and they are coworkers, how many work places do you know where co-workers chase each other around trying to kiss each other? Without booze or an underlying affection for the other person.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:54 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:1. How did you know that David demanded it only be Hart and the camera man... Glad her daddy wasn't cameraman for this episode could you imagine your father watching you have sex, even if it's not real?? Blech.
She mentioned it in an interview, that she thought it was incredibly sweet of him to be so concerned for her feelings that he demanded it be a closed set for the scenen and that he wanted no one there except HH and the Camera guy - don't know if he got that, but that's what he wanetd.

2. I will never eat cheetos now for the rest of my life.... Thanks.
Np, it's a gift I have. So that means you don't want your cheetos now, eh?

3. My boyfriend used to snore... He doesn't anymore.... thats cause I would hit him in the stomach when he started snoring.
my gf made me go to a sleep clinic, they said it wasn't serious. If she'd belted me in the ribcage I'd have gotten better quicker, that or gotten double beds.

4. When I was talking about the kissing, I was talking about the the off screen kissing, Emily said he likes to chase her around and kiss her. I was saying if you are in a committed relationship even a marriage, I wouldn't think to chase around my coworker trying to kiss him or her... I mean essentially thats their work place, and they are coworkers, how many work places do you know where co-workers chase each other around trying to kiss each other? Without booze or an underlying affection for the other person.
Ahh, I see. You're right, I'd forgotten about that. If I recall she said he does it because he knows it bugs her. Now if I was to be psychological about this I'd say she comlains that it bugs her because there's an attraction there and she feels as if he's belittling it and that bothers her because in a way it means he's not taking her seriously. I would also say he's actually doing it for the express purpose of devaluing the attraction. By running around and trying to kiss her, knowing that she'll complain because it bugs her, he's making it something common place and annoying or funny, childish teasing if you will. Thus the playful kiss is something that can be controlled or dismissed, and allows him to ignore the underlying attraction because otherwise he'd have to admit it isn't nothing, and that there is something going on between them.

My college psych courses paid off at least.

king RM

THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:06 am

THERE IS SOMETHING GOING ON BETWEEN THEM!!! I mean I am sure that you're probably right down to a T.<~ you know I never knew where that came from. Argh, focus Ella.... Deep Breath, ok. Psychologically speaking do you think they know there's something there? And is there REALLY something there? You know what I said about her boyfriend don't you? About his name.... I'll PM you if you don't.

He finally brokedown and bought those nasal strips and they work. I need to make my dad use them before our trip next week.

Thats so sweet he wants to protect her. I'm sure since they both are producers and Harts a fairly laid back open man, I'm sure he allowed it to be that way. I still think that there was a tiny spark of pure passion, the way he attacks her neck, the way she rips off her shirt, the way he brushes the hair off her face. I mean I'm not an expert or anything, but I've had my fair share of learning to know it when I see it. And it's there. I've seen sex scenes on TV shows before and really there was a different level to this one. I almost felt like I shouldn't be watching it.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:31 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:THERE IS SOMETHING GOING ON BETWEEN THEM!!! I mean I am sure that you're probably right down to a T.<~ you know I never knew where that came from. Argh, focus Ella.... Deep Breath, ok. Psychologically speaking do you think they know there's something there? And is there REALLY something there? You know what I said about her boyfriend don't you? About his name.... I'll PM you if you don't.
Psychologically I think there is an attraction there but I also believe they're two strong willed, moral, and mature individuals who understand that there can be nothing more than friendship between them. I've been in that exact situation before and nothing came of it because we both knew nothing could come of it. I think that's the same thing they're dealing with on some level. You'll have to PM me about her bf.

He finally brokedown and bought those nasal strips and they work. I need to make my dad use them before our trip next week.
I tried those, they work okay, I just prefer sleeping on my stomach, I bury my face in the pillow, or her hair, and sleep like a log. Although waking up with the mouthful of hair, not fun.

Thats so sweet he wants to protect her. I'm sure since they both are producers and Harts a fairly laid back open man, I'm sure he allowed it to be that way. I still think that there was a tiny spark of pure passion, the way he attacks her neck, the way she rips off her shirt, the way he brushes the hair off her face. I mean I'm not an expert or anything, but I've had my fair share of learning to know it when I see it. And it's there. I've seen sex scenes on TV shows before and really there was a different level to this one. I almost felt like I shouldn't be watching it.
She's said he's a protector, that David is always focused on the welfare of those around him, always concerned that everyone is taken care of and okay, constantly putting others needs before his own.

That said, Emily has one damned fine neck woman. Let me just say this as a man who loves women, every man has his fevorite thing about a woman, and I'm not talking about the obvious naughty bits, but there are things that are so sensual, so sexy on a woman that they drive us to distraction. Emily's neck is positively divine. It's its own aphrodisiac, I can't blame the man for attacking that neck, hell, the Pope would attack that neck. Her skin is flawless, and that elgeant turn of neck, from the clavicle to that spot below her ear, the udnerside of her jaw, it was meant to be worshipped. I'm going to go now, and I'll be back in twenty minutes.

king RM

THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:41 am

twenty minutes? Wow, went out for a quickie? Zooey said that Emily is like that too, putting others before herself. They are like a match made in heaven, an evil evil heaven, cause not only do they fit together like the perfect puzzle, but like a wet puzzle piece they will never work out. I wonder just how far their willpower can go????

You had to go and mention the ear... ahem... Thats my place... ahem... you know.... OKAY! Sooooo how about them Red Sox??? Yeah, they're number 1, I know.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:17 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:How did you know that David demanded it only be Hart and the camera man...
I found a reference in an Ausiello interview on EW, not the one where she mentioned him only wanting HH and the camera guy, that one's on youtube somewhere and I'll dig it up eventually now, it'll drive me nuts until I do.

Ausiello: A lot has been made about what affect the sex will have on Booth and Brennan, but I'm curious what the whole experience has been like for you and David.

Emily Deschanel: It probably strengthened our friendship, even though this kind of thing can probably ruin a friendship. Honestly, he was such a sweet guy. He was more supportive and concerned for me before we started filming than I would be. He had meetings about it. He's like, "I don't want anyone around." He practically kicked out everyone -- even the people who had to be there filming! And it's a fairly tame scene. He was so protective of me; it was very sweet, actually. He wanted to make sure I felt comfortable. Of course, he also made jokes.
I really do like the fact that David was so protective of her and considerate of Em's feelings. Regardless of any attraction between them that's something indicative of the kind of person he is, and he's a good guy. It's interesting that they're both like that, it's probably the basis their a lot of their chemistry, they're both giving people.

king RM

Last edited by THX1138 on Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Opps)
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:09 pm

damn them and their perfection.... Why.... Why can't i be her... or meet her or something.... I don't know if I'd be able to speak if I met her, i'd be like =O it's you.... Then probably cry cause I don't know why you're supposed to do that when you meet celebrities...
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:16 pm

I know what you mean actually. I've given the idea of meeting Em a great deal of thought (okay, I've fantasized about it, frequently) and while in my mind I'm being all Captain Smooth, I know in reality I'll be Major Spastic Fanboy.

king RM

THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:21 pm

I'd probably look at her and forget how to speak. I've fancied the thought of what it would be like to be on set and just see her walk by and have a heart attack. I'd probably do what I do when I see a guy I like, look at her till she looks at me, then look away really quickly... It sounds weird but It's probably how it would happen. One of those things were she'd have to come over and talk to me, cause I would be WAYYY Too scared to talk to her.

Especially if she looked like THAT ::Eyes first pic in your siggy::
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:42 pm

RGPageantqueen wrote:I'd probably look at her and forget how to speak. I've fancied the thought of what it would be like to be on set and just see her walk by and have a heart attack. I'd probably do what I do when I see a guy I like, look at her till she looks at me, then look away really quickly... It sounds weird but It's probably how it would happen. One of those things were she'd have to come over and talk to me, cause I would be WAYYY Too scared to talk to her.
Yeah, and what's wierd is they're really just people like us, I mean they're on TV but other than that they really aren't that different, so why are we so freaked out at the concept?

Especially if she looked like THAT ::Eyes first pic in your siggy::
Heh, I call that one 'the predator look'. I'm not exactly lacking in confidence but if I ever saw a woman that beautiful looking at me like that? Well assuming I could walk normally my flight instincts would probably kick in, unless the scotch kicked in first. That look is just *growl*, ya' know?

king RM

THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:09 pm

**That look is just *growl*, ya' know?**

Oh yeah. Twisted Evil
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16028
Say What You Want : Don't tempt me, I give in easy.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:15 pm

I know Pimp, it's not fair... not fair at all!
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:40 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:I know Pimp, it's not fair... not fair at all!

Tell me about it!!!
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:46 am

Why do they get to be so pretty??? I want to be pretty like Emily and Zooey!!!! Razz
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:47 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:Why do they get to be so pretty??? I want to be pretty like Emily and Zooey!!!! Razz
you're not exactly homely, y'know. Very Happy
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:38 am

But nothing in comparison... haha!
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:03 am

But you're you sweetie, and we love that about you. Heck I wouldn't trade you for the world. A shot at Emily? Sure, you're ass would be out in a heartbeat, but the world? Nah.

king RM

What? You look at my sig and tell my you wouldn't walk over your own mom for a shot at that. Yeah, that's what I thought.
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next