Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOT for the faint of heart....

+5
THX1138
DBCrazy
Lo
PIMP
RGPageantqueen
9 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

NOT for the faint of heart.... Empty NOT for the faint of heart....

Post by RGPageantqueen Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:27 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

NOT for the faint of heart.... Empty Re: NOT for the faint of heart....

Post by PIMP Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:36 am

WWWWWWOOOOOOWWWWWW! Very Happy
My maleness thanks you. Very Happy!
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16028
Say What You Want : Don't tempt me, I give in easy.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:40 am

LOL PIMP! When I saw that you had replied, I was intrigued to see what you were gonna say. Very Happy
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:44 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:LOL PIMP! When I saw that you had replied, I was intrigued to see what you were gonna say. Very Happy

Hope I didn't disappoint. Laughing
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:47 am

no I lol'd, I'm glad I brought joy to your maleness.... I think I brought joy to my femaleness... I mean.... just a little of course. Wink
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:49 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:no I lol'd, I'm glad I brought joy to your maleness.... I think I brought joy to my femaleness... I mean.... just a little of course. Wink

I was gonna sat SHWING!! But thought I'd tone it down for a change. lol

She'd turn a rock on in those pics. Specially the 1st onewow
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:53 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:no I lol'd, I'm glad I brought joy to your maleness.... I think I brought joy to my femaleness... I mean.... just a little of course. Wink

"brought joy to your maleness" sounds SO wrong...yet SO right at the same time!!

so much for toning it down..... Laughing Laughing
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:55 am

PIMP wrote:

I was gonna sat SHWING!! But thought I'd tone it down for a change. lol

She'd turn a rock on in those pics. Specially the 1st onewow

she'd turn one into a rock... That first one was GORGEOUS! I had never seen it before and I was like Damn! I hate that woman.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:40 pm

she looks great. and the dress suits her. ive never seen these pictures before!

thanks for posting!
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:53 pm

you're welcome, I adore her long hair it makes her look young and super adorable!
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:46 pm

Those are wonderful pictures of her. I'm sure those "come hither" eyes did a number on all the guys, not just the eager Pimps of the world!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:52 pm

Damn her for being so gorgeous.... Half of me wants to hate her for being so gosh darn gorgeous!
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:32 pm

Holy Crap! Em is lookin' so damn smoking hot! Not just hot but sexy in that sultry smoky unbelievabley beautiful way. Dayum those eyes, those lips that un-freakin-believable body of hers! I swear that woman just popped something of mine into overdrive, that's for damn sure. Thank you for these Ella, I think I finally found my sig graphics.

king RM

Honestly, she's so damned gorgeous I can see why Max had to ask if Booth was gay. Hell, she's so damned fine she'd convert 'em even if he was.
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:32 pm

oh my shes so pretty....damn her
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:08 pm

i_heart_bones wrote:oh my shes so pretty....damn her
Hey, don't hate Em because she's beautiful, or has flawless skin, shapely shoulders, an elegantly edible neck, the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen, an incredibly sexy smile, auburn kissed hair, a fantastic body, or exudes a sensual feminine mystique...I mean, could you hate this face?

Lord knows I can't. In fact I can actually stare at this pic for minutes at a time and get lost in those eyes. Damn, her boyfriend must be hung like a fence post because she can do so much better than him. For example, she can do me. I love you I love you I love you

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:19 pm

What a delightfully charming post Razz

Defnitely cant hate that pretty face but i can meet with a delighful little friend called jealousy....he says hi everyone.
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:50 pm

Robert, to answer your question, yes, yes I can hate that face. Hate it and love it all at the same time. I'm sure her boyfriends trying to figure out how the hell he lucked out getting someone like her. I mean he's not ALL that bad, but she could definitely land someone much hotter... But then again, I'm being shallow, he could be a great guy.... but is that the face I'd want to look at when I'm..... oh, never mind. He needs to do something with his hair.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:04 am

though, I do wonder why sometimes she dresses like an old school teacher.

Even something like this is better than half the stuff she usually wears:
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:20 am

maybe its for the same reason Johnny Depp wears some of the goofy shit he wears. Big ugly glasses, lumpy hats, scraggly facial hair, weird clothing.. They both bear the burden of beauty, which to some people makes them take the talents of these gifted actors less seriously. Maybe they dress down to be taken more seriously.
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:12 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:Robert, to answer your question, yes, yes I can hate that face. Hate it and love it all at the same time. I'm sure her boyfriends trying to figure out how the hell he lucked out getting someone like her. I mean he's not ALL that bad, but she could definitely land someone much hotter... But then again, I'm being shallow, he could be a great guy.... but is that the face I'd want to look at when I'm..... oh, never mind. He needs to do something with his hair.
You're not being shallow sweetie, just human. Honestly he may be a great guy but he doesn't deserve her *sigh* she's just so damned beautiful it's hard to think of anyone I would find good enough for her, so best that she's with someone who makes her happy. He just better not screw this up.

PIMP wrote:maybe its for the same reason Johnny Depp wears some of the goofy shit he wears. Big ugly glasses, lumpy hats, scraggly facial hair, weird clothing.. They both bear the burden of beauty, which to some people makes them take the talents of these gifted actors less seriously. Maybe they dress down to be taken more seriously.
I think you've definitely got something there. In an image conscious business someone who is as beautiful as Em could feel hampered by her looks because people are wont to overlook her skills and focus on the superficial. Hence potato sacks when tailored is so much more flattering. And speaking of flattering [Only admins are allowed to see this link] has baby girl in some dresses that actually accentuate what God gave her and let me tell you, the man upstairs did a damn fine job the day he made her. Damn fine.

king RM

I've found my queen, and yet she remains too far removed from my dominion. *sigh*
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:09 am

She's so PRETTY!!!!
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:14 am

THX1138 wrote:
RGPageantqueen wrote:Robert, to answer your question, yes, yes I can hate that face. Hate it and love it all at the same time. I'm sure her boyfriends trying to figure out how the hell he lucked out getting someone like her. I mean he's not ALL that bad, but she could definitely land someone much hotter... But then again, I'm being shallow, he could be a great guy.... but is that the face I'd want to look at when I'm..... oh, never mind. He needs to do something with his hair.
You're not being shallow sweetie, just human. Honestly he may be a great guy but he doesn't deserve her *sigh* she's just so damned beautiful it's hard to think of anyone I would find good enough for her, so best that she's with someone who makes her happy. He just better not screw this up.

I can... David Boreanaz.... but he's married.... So, yeah. Best she's happy. I think many of her fans would stalk him down and hurt him if he hurt her. I don't think he would. But us girls are sensitive... Very Happy

PIMP wrote:maybe its for the same reason Johnny Depp wears some of the goofy shit he wears. Big ugly glasses, lumpy hats, scraggly facial hair, weird clothing.. They both bear the burden of beauty, which to some people makes them take the talents of these gifted actors less seriously. Maybe they dress down to be taken more seriously.
I think you've definitely got something there. In an image conscious business someone who is as beautiful as Em could feel hampered by her looks because people are wont to overlook her skills and focus on the superficial. Hence potato sacks when tailored is so much more flattering. And speaking of flattering [Only admins are allowed to see this link] has baby girl in some dresses that actually accentuate what God gave her and let me tell you, the man upstairs did a damn fine job the day he made her. Damn fine.

king RM

I've found my queen, and yet she remains too far removed from my dominion. *sigh*

What about the Beauties who are fashion forward and talented and taken seriously, Gwenyth Paltrow, Halle Berry, Even Emily's lil sister has a better sense of fashion and is taken seriously in her work. Plus, doesn't hollywood kind of put a pressure on the way you look? One thing Emily said was that she's one of the two extremes either very well put together or a total slob. Her words: "I just recently bought a hair dryer" - 2009 Monte Carlo interview. I was like wow, I have 2 hair dryers, 3 straighteners, and 3 different sized curling irons....

And is your Queen a certain vegan, with gorgeous blue eyes and wavy brown hair? I wouldn't mind having her as an older sister.... I never had one of those.... And personally, I'd like one.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:21 am

RGPageantqueen wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
I can... David Boreanaz.... but he's married.... So, yeah. Best she's happy. I think many of her fans would stalk him down and hurt him if he hurt her. I don't think he would. But us girls are sensitive... Very Happy
And that's what us boys love about you girls, the sensitive stuff, eh? Anyway I know if he screws up and hurts her he'd better watch his back, I won't say more but to say that my past ain't exactly vanilla, eh?

king RM

What about the Beauties who are fashion forward and talented and taken seriously, Gwenyth Paltrow, Halle Berry, Even Emily's lil sister has a better sense of fashion and is taken seriously in her work. Plus, doesn't hollywood kind of put a pressure on the way you look? One thing Emily said was that she's one of the two extremes either very well put together or a total slob. Her words: "I just recently bought a hair dryer" - 2009 Monte Carlo interview. I was like wow, I have 2 hair dryers, 3 straighteners, and 3 different sized curling irons....
You've got a good point El, but Gwenyth comes from a family of serious actors where she had a certain cache going in, eh? And Halle wasn't always respected for her abilities, she broke into the business doing cheap ass blaxploitation crap that even BET won't run, eh? Em's just one of those women for whom her appearance is a secondary concern, she probably doesn't realize how stunningly gorgeous she is, or the fact that she could raise the dead with that smile, eh?

And is your Queen a certain vegan, with gorgeous blue eyes and wavy brown hair? I wouldn't mind having her as an older sister.... I never had one of those.... And personally, I'd like one.
Bingo baby, that is my queen to a 'T', heck, I'd even give up bacon and become a vegan for her. That's commitment, eh?

king RM

It's Canada Day, Talk like a Canadian!
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:37 am

THX1138 wrote:
RGPageantqueen wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
And that's what us boys love about you girls, the sensitive stuff, eh? Anyway I know if he screws up and hurts her he'd better watch his back, I won't say more but to say that my past ain't exactly vanilla, eh?

Vanilla as in the opposite of chocolate? Whats the saying once you go black you never go back? JK! seriously, damn I'm bad. Ok really though, Shouldn't he watch his front, since typically thats where it hurts the most and the first place my heels are going....

king RM

You've got a good point El, but Gwenyth comes from a family of serious actors where she had a certain cache going in, eh? And Halle wasn't always respected for her abilities, she broke into the business doing cheap ass blaxploitation crap that even BET won't run, eh? Em's just one of those women for whom her appearance is a secondary concern, she probably doesn't realize how stunningly gorgeous she is, or the fact that she could raise the dead with that smile, eh?

Bingo baby, that is my queen to a 'T', heck, I'd even give up bacon and become a vegan for her. That's commitment, eh?

king RM

I don't think she'd ask that you go vegan for her, But according to her, her current man wasn't a vegetarian when they first started dating and she dragged him to enough animal rights events that eventually he added it into his diet. I think the best way to make someone see what you believe isn't to throw facts down their throats or guilt trip them into it, but to show by example, she's a classic example of showing without saying a word, In that I mean, she won't lecture you but she'll make you see things a different way. It's her nature, I'm sure. Great personality trait to obtain. Did you read the letter she wrote about the chimps?
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:52 am

RGPageantqueen wrote: Vanilla as in the opposite of chocolate? Whats the saying once you go black you never go back? JK! seriously, damn I'm bad. Ok really though, Shouldn't he watch his front, since typically thats where it hurts the most and the first place my heels are going....
and you know I can't let that slide, but I do have to comment - you can indeed go back, eh? I have a mocha ex and while she was fine, her family hated my white devil ass, so we were sort of doomed from the start, eh? BTW, heels to the crotch, ouch, good choice El, very well done, eh?

I don't think she'd ask that you go vegan for her, But according to her, her current man wasn't a vegetarian when they first started dating and she dragged him to enough animal rights events that eventually he added it into his diet. I think the best way to make someone see what you believe isn't to throw facts down their throats or guilt trip them into it, but to show by example, she's a classic example of showing without saying a word, In that I mean, she won't lecture you but she'll make you see things a different way. It's her nature, I'm sure. Great personality trait to obtain. Did you read the letter she wrote about the chimps?
I think you're right, which is why I'd actually consider going vegan for her - unlike the majority of the activitst vegans out there Em is very considerate of others choices and doesnt try to push people to change, that in itself makes one want to change for her, strange eh? Haven't read her letter aboot the chimps, gotta link? I'd actually be interested in that, eh?

king RM

THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum