Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Zack Really Going? - Ask Ausiello spoiler

Go down

Is Zack Really Going? - Ask Ausiello spoiler Empty Is Zack Really Going? - Ask Ausiello spoiler

Post by kiki Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:15 am

Posted 09/04/2008 02:02:02 (09/04/2008 03:02:02 AM) by marymageli

Question: Do you have any Bones scoop for me? — Gerri
Ausiello: Get used to the name "Vincent Juarez." I suspect we may be seeing a lot of him next season. He's one of Dr. Brennan's brighter grad students and he'll be joining the Squints until Brennan can find a new full-time forensic anthropologist. The yet-to-be-cast character loves to lighten the mood in the lab, but he definitely thinks he's funnier than he actually is. In other words, it's Nicholas Brendon's role to lose. In related news, does anyone know why Bones would be looking for a new full-time forensic anthropologist? Hmmm….

Interesting piece. Yeah, the question remains relevant; why does Brennan's team need a full time forensic anthropologist? Is it 'cause Zack is maybe involved in this Gormanon case in a VERY bad way? I don't even dare to voice what I mean by 'bad way'. Hmmm. We'll soon find it out I guess.
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2352
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum