Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ausiello Spoiler on Zach...maybe more?

+7
Lo
MoonlightGardenias
HeyHey
Shakari
heirofloki
ForensicMama
TinkonBrink
11 posters

Go down

Ausiello Spoiler on Zach...maybe more? Empty Ausiello Spoiler on Zach...maybe more?

Post by TinkonBrink Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:39 pm

Question: Will we be seeing Zach on Bones before the end of the season? --Ajay
Ausiello: There's a strong chance you'll see him in the season finale. (BTW, major Booth-Brennan scoop coming later today. Clear your mid-day schedule.)

Keep ya eyes peeled peeps! How "major" can it be???(...is it mid-day yet? Very Happy )
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Ausiello Spoiler on Zach...maybe more? Empty Re: Ausiello Spoiler on Zach...maybe more?

Post by ForensicMama Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:59 pm

Does anyone know what time zone Ausiello is in???!!!

Love the NEW AND IMPROVED check list, Tink! Climbing Everest!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Ausiello Spoiler on Zach...maybe more? Empty Re: Ausiello Spoiler on Zach...maybe more?

Post by heirofloki Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:38 pm

LA time, I'm pretty sure. Though I don't know on which time zone his website gets updated...

heirofloki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1343
Say What You Want : "Alright. The apocalypse is approaching and the world is ending, and the riders are coming at full speed, but before that happens, I want to give you an apartment. Tell me which one!"
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakari Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:48 am

Oooo, I'm stoked!
Shakari
Shakari
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1117
Say What You Want : Jesus is NOT a zombie!
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:33 am

Is it time yet? Is it time yet? Very Happy

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:55 am

It's not up...yet. Come on, I can't head into work with Bones on the brain. Well...not knowing what the BIG NEWS is anyway.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:56 am

I think they're letting the Tony and Ziva post gather interest for a while. But come on, it's like nearly 13.00. I don't call that midday ;-D.

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:59 am

I'm just wondering what could be so big, that we don't already know, that would warrant him telling people to clear their schedules.
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:01 am

Baby confirmed??? That would cause the fandom to melt down and go mental... (my speculation only, nobody panic!!).

I have no real idea what it could be - it'll probably be rubbish now and we'll be really disappointed!

I'm going to have to go and be a responsible adult now though, so I'll have to check later. Boo Ausiello. Boo. Laughing

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:56 am

Well it seems that Ausiello managed to extricate himself from the heavy piece of furniture that must have kept him pinned to the floor and unable to update his post until nearly three hours after it was promised *tut*

So what, is the nookie Bones is finally gonna let Booth and Brennan have in this season's finale just a lovely parting gift for David Boreanaz's character? Probably not, but it sounds like the wisecracking detective will stare death in the face later this season.

"He will be going through a major health crisis," reveals executive producer Stephen Nathan, "which will cause him to hallucinate."

Yikes. But whatever Booth's ultimate fate (the fact that he's the star of the show probably bodes well for him), at least viewers won't be imagining his sweet, sweet lovemaking with his partner. "The last episode [of the season] Booth and Brennan are in bed together," Nathan confirms. "And we can't have them in bed naked without having sex."

And the morning after? Will their be catastrophic Moonlighting-esque awkwardness? Thankfully, no. "That's all going to be resolved within that episode," Nathan promises, "because we also have to resolve the fact that Brennan wants to have a child."

So what do you think, folks? Does the words "health" and "crisis" in the same sentence as the name "Booth" strike terror into your hearts? Or do you figure this is just another way for Bones to rattle our... you know?

And all I have to say is...More BoothHallucinations?
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

The tree went Crash!

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:59 am

See, this just makes me anxious all over again. Hallucinations? Hmm.

Ooh, I wonder if this ties into the 'everyone starts to be suspicious of each other' spoiler and actually Booth is being poisoned by something.

And TinkonBrink, that bit about the heavy furniture, was seriously funny. Very Happy

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:12 am

HeyLJ...If Ausiello didn't cough up the spoilers I was ready to go over there and drop somthing heavy on him...nothing too big or too heavy mind...just maybe a grand piano? Very Happy (Like the idea of poison by the way!!!)

What in the heck is left for Booth to hallucinate this season? Hockey players going on about not being your father, young departed soldiers going on about telling people you love them...who's next in Booth's line up Barack Obama??? Razz
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

The tree went Crash!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:14 am

ew at brennan wanting to have a child that's totally out of left field for me. for me the baby in the bough episode is just not enough for me to believe brennan now has a favorable opinion toward children.

they better have her read some article in an academic journal that discusses the reasons why babies are scientifically beneficial. or something. but im not ok with her just wanting one like BAM!
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by loserette Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:21 am

I keep asking myself one thing about the baby thing:
that spoiler has been out for quite some time now like HH wanted to get peoples/fans reactions (testing the waters, you know). And I feel like the overwhelming majority of people is against. At least at this point.
And we know that HH reads some of the discussion boards. So he should know that there is a rather strong opposition to that plotline. I am wondering, if he takes that into consideration while pursuing the whole baby storyline. Like say: Booth saying no to the whole thing???

loserette
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 168
Say What You Want : Reality continues to ruin my life. Calvin&Hobbes
Registration date : 2008-10-30

http://notesfromanemotionallyimpaired.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:24 am

TinkonBrink wrote:HeyLJ...If Ausiello didn't cough up the spoilers I was ready to go over there and drop somthing heavy on him...nothing too big or too heavy mind...just maybe a grand piano? Very Happy (Like the idea of poison by the way!!!)

What in the heck is left for Booth to hallucinate this season? Hockey players going on about not being your father, young departed soldiers going on about telling people you love them...who's next in Booth's line up Barack Obama??? Razz

I can't help but think they've got to fit a lot of stuff into the last 3 episodes we don't have sides for yet (there are 3 left, yes?). We've got Booth's family, this health crisis, suspicious behaviour, Mr. Addy's possible return, baby daddy and sex (although those sound like they're linked now?). I hope they don't try to cram too much in.

And I actually do hope it is a poisoning (the alternative is something brain related, which I don't like), because otherwise the hallucinations are getting old already. Get a new plot device Laughing .

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:32 am

HeyLJ wrote: I hope they don't try to cram too much in.

*Cough wannabeInTheWeeds PainInTheHeart cough*

One eppy: Booth dead, sad, booth alive!, Smack, Gormagon, teeth, Boom!!!, Bathtub, What the...???? Zach???, Gasp!, Gormagon is...???(Bob the milkman who you've never seen before!),Bang!Bang! Gormagon dead, stairwell, letter, rest head on shoulder...see ya next season. PHEW!
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

The tree went Crash!

Back to top Go down

Post by agnerka81 Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:36 am

TinkonBrink wrote:

One eppy: Booth dead, sad, booth alive!, Smack, Gormagon, teeth, Boom!!!, Bathtub, What the...???? Zach???, Gasp!, Gormagon is...???(Bob the milkman who you've never seen before!),Bang!Bang! Gormagon dead, stairwell, letter, rest head on shoulder...see ya next season. PHEW!

Well put tink, well put
agnerka81
agnerka81
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 144
Say What You Want : This is my obsession, BONES, as far as obsessions go its not that bad...right?
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:37 am

TinkonBrink wrote:

That's exactly what I was thinking too. Plus, I'm going to add 'Hero in the Hold' to your list. Far too much for one episode. (Although, I have of course, not seen this episode yet, ahem, *looks a bit shifty*, seeing as it's about to start in 20 minutes on Sky).

I like your reviewing style. Do it for all the episodes. Laughing

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by loserette Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:41 am

TinkonBrink wrote:

Tink you really crack me up! and that's hard to do cause lately I have been rather grouchy!
Thanks! Laughing Laughing Laughing

loserette
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 168
Say What You Want : Reality continues to ruin my life. Calvin&Hobbes
Registration date : 2008-10-30

http://notesfromanemotionallyimpaired.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:56 am

Hehehe!!! lol!

No but seriously (about as serious as I get anywayz) at the end of Wannabe I was like "That was THE BEST ending to a Bones eppy ever!" Drama! Emotion! Singing! and then Pain in the Heart came along and I was like..."Oooookay then...do you hear that sound of tramplin' hooves? Yeah...that was the sound of all the golden, diamond, sparkly, twinkly (yes, twinkly) missed plot/story opportunities passing ya by!"
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

The tree went Crash!

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:02 am

The writers seem to miss so many opportunities though. Or maybe I read too much fanfic??

... Anyway, tearing myself away, I'm off to iron my way through a pile of clothes that Booth would struggle to extricate himself from, should he be buried at the bottom of it by the Gravedigger... And watch 'Hero in the Hold'.

You have made me giggle a lot today. Thank you!

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:50 am

TinkonBrink wrote:*Cough wannabeInTheWeeds PainInTheHeart cough*

EXACTLY, Tinkon! (Sometimes I think that Agent PeePee shared some of your well prepared cookies with TPTB...)
After reading those 'big spoilers' again... I personally have nothing against a BB baby. But come on, what is it with the whole hallucinating thing? Again?! Why is it necessary? Or... may be, the whole BB 'sex story' will be some kind of hallucination?! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirl Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:34 am

Well atleast this year we dont have the writers strike, so maybe the plot lines will be a little more thoughout and complete- one can hope. Maybe Booth sees his friend Teddy again, and Teddy will tell him- " Look Sarge get your shit together and tell the lady you love her" - oh one can dream cant they!!!

southerngirl
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:22 pm

I actually really liked last year's finale. I honestly wasn't too attached to Zack and the storyline rocked... it evoked so many emotions... sadness, anger, (hello! Naked!Booth), heartbreak, love... I actually liked it and it was well written under the circumstances of the writer's strike.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:39 pm

I liked the season finale too. There were things that were rushed, and well...I did kind of like Zack. But I actually kind of liked Wannabe better, despite the fact that these people literally cannot have a party or celebration or just hang out as a big group without something bad happening.

Does anyone else feel like this whole thing is going to be TBC somehow? From the episode before, or a cliffie for the season? I hate saying that, but I don't see how they're planning to pack Booth's hallucinations, whatever causes them, BB sex/morning after, Brennan wanting a baby, PLUS whatever goes on with Zack....and oh yeah, what will inevtitably be a case that really probably won't hold much weight seeing as more time will probably be all that emotional stuff. It's shaping up to be a full and eventful episode, here's to hoping the stuff we've known all along won't fall wayside. Neutral
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum