Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HH's interview about season final

+19
queen bess
clairebear_nz
ForensicMama
loserette
ToZiKa
southerngirl
SocksNTies
i_heart_bones
Lo
bones206
THX1138
ReginaPhalange
HeyHey
DBCrazy
willgirl
Turi ray of sunshine
mereva
TinkonBrink
tempebooth
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

HH's interview about season final - Page 2 Empty Re: HH's interview about season final

Post by THX1138 Thu May 28, 2009 5:47 pm

DBCrazy wrote:
ToZ wrote:The fact that Booth thinks the sex was real sounds interesting to me. I wonder if they'll have them talk about it, or if Booth won't mention it to her at all.....
I'd like to watch that counseling session! LOL!

And THX, I'd like to prescribe two things - Anger Management, and AA!

First, I only need AA if my drinking is a problem and I've yet to spill a drop. Second, I don't need Anger Management, I can get plenty angry without any problem at all and I always manage to take it out on someone.
Laughing

RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

HH's interview about season final - Page 2 Empty Re: HH's interview about season final

Post by loserette Thu May 28, 2009 6:31 pm

The prospect of another season w/o any real hint at a hook-up worries me a bit, too. Simply because I ask myself how long writers can drag out a will-they-wont-they-thing w/o people getting tired of it and w/o the whole thing getting ridiculous... I do not watch a lot of TV shows so I can only think of Gilmore Girls and Luke and Lorelai as a reference point. Wasn’t it at the end of S4 that they got together? That felt natural…
So the whole thing getting ridiculous on BONES is my concern but I am willing to watch it unfold in S5 and I am optimistic that they can keep it interesting.
On the other hand I can’t help but think, that maybe HH has plans for further developments between our favorite Bs and just doesn’t tell, yet. I mean, even before S4 started, he said that there would be BB-sex. Then the majority of people focused on that and he had to find a way to deliver w/o delivering… And a lot of people are were angry w/ him about the way he ‚got them together w/o getting them together’ (I'm looking at you THX1138 Wink But I agree w/ you on some of the things you said.). Maybe, HH now prefers to keep his big mouth shut for a while and see where things are going in S5 so that he doesn’t create that much pressure on the plot-line and the writing again…
That would at least be the smart thing to do, I think. Maybe we are all going to be surprised in S5… I would like that. I like surprises. Especially, if they are wrapped nicely and are all sparkly and shiny… Wink

loserette
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 168
Say What You Want : Reality continues to ruin my life. Calvin&Hobbes
Registration date : 2008-10-30

http://notesfromanemotionallyimpaired.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu May 28, 2009 6:46 pm

loserette wrote:The prospect of another season w/o any real hint at a hook-up worries me a bit, too. Simply because I ask myself how long writers can drag out a will-they-wont-they-thing w/o people getting tired of it and w/o the whole thing getting ridiculous... I do not watch a lot of TV shows so I can only think of Gilmore Girls and Luke and Lorelai as a reference point. Wasn’t it at the end of S4 that they got together? That felt natural…
That's a good example. If you're an old bugger like me you can go back in time to a few others where the 'will they, won't they' game was played and if it's going to happen it's usually in the first three or four seasons, after that it seems to lose it's impact on the show because, as you point out, people stop caring after a while.

So the whole thing getting ridiculous on BONES is my concern but I am willing to watch it unfold in S5 and I am optimistic that they can keep it interesting.
On the other hand I can’t help but think, that maybe HH has plans for further developments between our favorite Bs and just doesn’t tell, yet. I mean, even before S4 started, he said that there would be BB-sex. Then the majority of people focused on that and he had to find a way to deliver w/o delivering… And a lot of people are were angry w/ him about the way he ‚got them together w/o getting them together’ (I'm looking at you THX1138 Wink But I agree w/ you on some of the things you said.). Maybe, HH now prefers to keep his big mouth shut for a while and see where things are going in S5 so that he doesn’t create that much pressure on the plot-line and the writing again…
Hey, guilty as charged Razz

That would at least be the smart thing to do, I think. Maybe we are all going to be surprised in S5… I would like that. I like surprises. Especially, if they are wrapped nicely and are all sparkly and shiny… Wink
I can't comment because I said I wouldn't. No No No

RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Thu May 28, 2009 7:02 pm

Just here to check in since there's a "spoiler". lol. Whatever from Ausiello. But there's this. I'm on the side that there needs to be no talk of Sex. Can you believe how people would react if HH hung the big fat juicy steak of SEX over our noses again? Nobody would believe him. I'm hoping that if there's a kiss or sex or something special that it'll be a surprise. Or at least a last minute thing where they put a blip of it in a promo and it throws us all off guard. Smile
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by clairebear_nz Thu May 28, 2009 8:20 pm

Turi ray of sunshine wrote:We should round up Clare and give her a HIP HIP HOORRAY FOR BEING RIGHT lol!

Personally, I think it's a sad testament to my total lack of a life that my mate and I can predict TV show storylines so well Embarassed
clairebear_nz
clairebear_nz
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 677

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Thu May 28, 2009 9:11 pm

clairebear_nz wrote:
Turi ray of sunshine wrote:We should round up Clare and give her a HIP HIP HOORRAY FOR BEING RIGHT lol!

Personally, I think it's a sad testament to my total lack of a life that my mate and I can predict TV show storylines so well Embarassed
lol!! NO!! it means you have a talent, even if practising that talent means you have no life.... Wink
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17725
Say What You Want : demoted to countess...
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu May 28, 2009 10:36 pm

clairebear_nz wrote:

Awww Clare! don't feel bad! Smile BE PROUD!!! Very Happy I can predict what will happen in a movie; which is sort of annoying to the other people that are with me and I don't care Razz Razz
SO HIP HIP HOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY for Clare!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 39283
Say What You Want : Just another cashew in a town of mixed nuts
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by otismotis Fri May 29, 2009 4:36 am

Just got TV Guide for June 1-14, 2009. Interesting about Bones Season Finale. Evidently House finale involved a dream sequence and when Hart found out, it was too late to change his final episode. He was somewhat surprised that fans did not get that Booth just did not recognize Bones when he came out of his coma. His comment: "I'm unhappy that didn't come across. Oh, if I could redo it." This is really interesting.......taken from the article...... "When the new season picks up, Booth recognizes Brennan and believes his hallucination of having sex with her actually happened." We should not hold our breath that Bones and Booth will end up in bed this next season.......can we trust Hart or is he just messing with our head. I for one enjoyed the Season Finale and the roles that Booth/Bones played. We true die-hard fans will be back for more no matter how frustrated we get with the Hart Hansen team.
otismotis
otismotis
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Fri May 29, 2009 9:30 am

WHAT!!! NO HOOKING UP THIS SEASON?! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Fri May 29, 2009 12:26 pm

otismotis wrote:We true die-hard fans will be back for more no matter how frustrated we get with the Hart Hansen team.
Very true. So very true! I still want more. xD
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shopgirl909 Fri May 29, 2009 7:27 pm

He says they will not have sex next season, but be all know his track record for telling the truth!!!
shopgirl909
shopgirl909
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 401
Location : San Diego, CA...though I wish it were London...*sigh*
Say What You Want : I want to be able to see more of the world.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by moonlightbones Sat May 30, 2009 12:50 pm

THX1138 wrote:I am so ticked off right now that what I'm feeling is actually making me madder than I was after the finale. I am beyond ticked off. If Heart Hanson burst into flame I wouldn't cross the street to piss on the fire, that's how angry I am.

I actually wrote a very long, detailed post explaining how upset I was but after the first six words it devolved into an almost constant stream of profanity. Suffice to say Hart Hanson has lost all credibility with me. The show I love is being torn apart by juvenile, slackwitted, and hackneyed writing, poorly conceived plotlines, and inconsistent attention to continuity, character development, and character consistency, and HH's big reveal in this article was to tell us we could expect more of the same. So if, like myself, you found Season Four to be a barrel of monkeys, and by that I mean cute, occasionally amusing, and packed with feces, then our incentive for Season Five is...what exactly?

I should just quit, take my ball and go home, refuse to reward him for wrecking a show I love by playing these stupid, pointless games. I should just say "Wake me when Season Six gets here". Maybe in S6 HH will decide to let Booth and Brennan have a real relationship with real issues that cause real tension and drama instead of the pap he insists on producing now. Like I said, I should quit but I won't, not yet. I can't because I can't stop hoping that he'll figure it out. Bones Ratings have been going up and up and up for the last few years because it was supposed to be building to something, now he's told us it really isn't. This is it. This is as good as it gets.

Well I'm not going to quit, nope, I'm going to embrace the pain that is Season Five. I'm going to start drinking now and maybe by September I'll have killed enough brain cells to be declared brain dead and then I can qualify for a job as HH's creative consultant.

Robert Modean

Not that I'm bitter, but if Hart Hanson is reading this? F&^% you.

THX1138 wrote:You know what it is? It's the build up to nowhere, that's what gets me. Look, if they came out in S2 or S3 and put Booth and/or Brennan in stable relationships and played it off as a whole, star crossed lovers that can never be because they've each found happiness with someone else kinda thing I'd be fine. But S4 was all about pushing us into believing we were going somewhere, and the finale was all about the sex and the dream of a future, and HH was all about "It's not a dream, it's not a fantasy" all season long. So what do we have to show for S4? Well there is no future for our couple, no real relationship, at least not as far as S5 goes, there was no sex (and don't try and tell me that because he imagined it it was real, if that's the case Emily and I have been doin' it for the last four years), and HH didn't technically like, no, because it wasn't a fantasy and it wasn't a dream, it was both! Shocked

Yeah, I know they can fix things, I just don't trust them to do so anymore. See, HH lost my trust, and they're on the verge of losing my faith. Right now I'm only watching S5 for three reasons, David, Emily, and that point in time when the gang from Sea World and the crew from Harley Davidson Motorcycles finally track HH down, because the show has finally jumped the ever lovin' shark.

I completely love you! This is EXACTLY how I feel as well. Thank you..saves me time of telling Hart to just shut the hell up myself.
moonlightbones
moonlightbones
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 308
Say What You Want : - 'What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.' -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat May 30, 2009 1:10 pm

moonlightbones wrote:I completely love you! This is EXACTLY how I feel as well. Thank you..saves me time of telling Hart to just shut the hell up myself.
LOL Well I'm glad at least one person got something out that. I've finally decided to take a vow of silence on this issue because I just keep getting wound up over and over again and it servers no real purpose since I feel like I'm talking to myself. Very Happy

RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sat May 30, 2009 6:01 pm

THX1138 wrote:
moonlightbones wrote:I completely love you! This is EXACTLY how I feel as well. Thank you..saves me time of telling Hart to just shut the hell up myself.
LOL Well I'm glad at least one person got something out that. I've finally decided to take a vow of silence on this issue because I just keep getting wound up over and over again and it servers no real purpose since I feel like I'm talking to myself. Very Happy

RM
Not only one person, Robert. I think the same, too.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Sat May 30, 2009 10:24 pm

mereva wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

RM
Not only one person, Robert. I think the same, too.

I feel the same too. Smile

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by moonlightbones Sat May 30, 2009 10:59 pm

THX1138 wrote:

RM

See more than one person!! Smile
moonlightbones
moonlightbones
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 308
Say What You Want : - 'What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.' -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Back to top Go down

Post by tempebooth Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:33 am

there are more!!! and you know what??? i'm really confused. there are amnesia or not!!!?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In TVGuide you said Booth didnt get amnesia,but David said he wouldn’t know who she was in this interview [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

We are an extremely frustrating group, aren't we?
Is there a reason Booth tends to be the "sick" one of B&B? Shot, blown up, tumor?

Booth can take it! David likes being knocked around and it's satisfying to whack him every once in a while.
Who should I believe??You or DB? One of you claims it is short-term amnesia for Booth while the other lies... Hmmm.
You should watch next season and then figure out who it was you should have listened to ... that time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just spoke this morning to David Boreanaz, who of course plays the brilliant Booth on BONES.

I decided to ask him about his directing of an episode of Bones and whether he wanted to direct another one maybe next season. To which he responded:

"Yeah, I'm gonna do it, definitely, definitely gonna be directing."

Take note Bones fans, David Boreanaz will be putting on his directing cap once more. Something that the cast might not be too excited about since David Boreanaz explained that he likes to speak in metaphors, that sometimes only mean something to him. Haha.

And for those who were worried about the season finale with Booth not recognizing Brennan, relax. David Boreanaz did mention that the amnesia wouldn't last for too many episodes.

This is of course part of a longer interview which I will be posting later today, so keep an eye out.

tempebooth

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:41 am

Maybe, DB doesn't know yet what HH planned for the next season... scratch

Last edited by mereva on Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.

Back to top Go down

Post by tempebooth Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:48 am

maybe!!!

tempebooth

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:58 am

See this is the kind of crap from them that drives me nuts though! HH should make sure that DB, ED, and the rest of the cast and crew are up to speed on what the deal is with Booth's three little words. It's either a masterful head-fake from HH that didn't go the way he planned and hence, he wishes he could re-do the episode, or it's a hackneyed plot contrivance that he wishes he could redo because he's embarrassed at how upset the fan base is over the finale. Pick one already HH, pick one and start working to repair the damage you've done to an otherwise great show, and while your at it? Figure out how we're going to get Booth and Brennan out of their holding pattern and into a real relationship by the end of season five.

RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:28 pm

THX1138 wrote:or it's a hackneyed plot contrivance that he wishes he could redo because he's embarrassed at how upset the fan base is over the finale.

RM
Dont drag us all into that one...
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:32 pm

i_heart_bones wrote:
THX1138 wrote:or it's a hackneyed plot contrivance that he wishes he could redo because he's embarrassed at how upset the fan base is over the finale.

RM
Dont drag us all into that one...
Laughing
I won't I promise. I just had to get that last one off my chest.

RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2