Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HH's interview about season final

+19
queen bess
clairebear_nz
ForensicMama
loserette
ToZiKa
southerngirl
SocksNTies
i_heart_bones
Lo
bones206
THX1138
ReginaPhalange
HeyHey
DBCrazy
willgirl
Turi ray of sunshine
mereva
TinkonBrink
tempebooth
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

HH's interview about season final Empty HH's interview about season final

Post by tempebooth Wed May 27, 2009 9:16 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Oh My Gosh!!!:
1º booth haven't AMNESIA (i knew that)
2º we won't have a sex scene the next season! (danm it)
3º booth thinks the sex really happened!!! (OMG)

tempebooth

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Back to top Go down

HH's interview about season final Empty Re: HH's interview about season final

Post by TinkonBrink Wed May 27, 2009 9:38 pm

Thanx for the magazine article Very Happy

No amnesia...Oh, OK!
So when Booth said, "Who are you?" he didn't mean "I've never seen you before in my life. Who the heck are you...get away from my bed crazy lady!" He meant "Why are you telling me facts about surgery and anaesthetic and comas? Why aren't you kissing me?...I am you husband after all...aren’t I?...Oh...No!"

No sex next season. cheers Yippeee! My heart won't take the stress! (Don't suppose we could ask for a kiss without the assistance of mistletoe or blackmail?)

Booth thinks that the sex was real. Laughing Oh, I can't wait for this one! For 4 seasons Brennan has been saying "sex" and watching Booth squirm...It'll be interesting to see Booth try to tell Brennan about the imaginary sex and for her to be all affraid .
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Wed May 27, 2009 10:11 pm

THANKS for sharing!!! Very Happy

1. I'm happy that it's NOT amnesia. cheers

2. I'm VERY disappointed Sad Sad Sad that we won't have any sex scenes in the next season. If Booth thinks that sex was real, he just should make it real! Very Happy

And suuuuuuurely no hook up Sad - the show just got 2 new seasons, TPTB will torture us with this "will they - won't they" dance again and again .
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Wed May 27, 2009 10:11 pm

We should round up Clare and give her a HIP HIP HOORRAY FOR BEING RIGHT lol!
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 39283
Say What You Want : Just another cashew in a town of mixed nuts
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Wed May 27, 2009 11:04 pm

tempebooth wrote:2º we won't have a sex scene the next season! (danm it!)
Exactly. No Damn. Now I need the existing scene in high resolution to watch it over and over again on a big screen, until DVDs will be released.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by willgirl Wed May 27, 2009 11:32 pm

Hooray for no amnesia! Because that would have been lame.
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Wed May 27, 2009 11:51 pm

mereva wrote:
tempebooth wrote:2º we won't have a sex scene the next season! (danm it!)

Exactly. No Damn. Now I need the existing scene in high resolution to watch it over and over again on a big screen, until DVDs will be released.
Ditto ^!

Thanks for the article, TempeBooth. Is it TVGuide? What issue?

And what is TPTB?
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Wed May 27, 2009 11:56 pm

TPTB - The Powers That Be, the creators of the show.
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Wed May 27, 2009 11:58 pm

mereva wrote:TPTB - The Powers That Be, the creators of the show.
Thanks, mereva. I didn't know that they were the creators, but I should have known the acronym - I'm an Angel fan!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Thu May 28, 2009 12:11 am

Very Happy
It seems to be a common term on many fanboards now, with the meaning "the decision makers", "the creators", "rights holders"...
And those people won't give us the next sex scene in S5! Aaaaaaaaaaaa.... [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Thu May 28, 2009 1:12 am

Thanks for posting the article, it clears up a lot of stuff... This article is not giving me much incentive to watch S5 though... eek.

I can't believe they won't get together in S5?! That's going to be absolutely torturous and I can't really believe many people will stick around to watch it (casual viewers, I mean and possibly even die-hards like myself). People will only take so much of being strung along - especially after what was a bit of a PR disaster with the Season Finale. I can't be doing with a 'oh I love you so much' in the last ever 5 minutes of the show'... I want to seeeee them together.

Hmm. Bit disappointed. Although if they go a slow romantic route, with lots of kissing, dating, I'd be OK with that. But to keep them apart for another season? Meh. Not so much. Crying or Very sad I have to hope they're just going to keep it secret and surprise the viewers, but after the 'lies' they told about the Season Finale, I'm never believing any hype they stir up ever again. Very Happy

Once again I cry to the heavens 'why are TPTB so afraid of TV couples getting together'?! BB have so much interesting stuff they could go through together. Ugh.

I also agree that I wish HH could re-write the end. And maybe spend longer than a couple of minutes on that entire scene, which could have been take-your-breath-away amazingly powerful.

Hmph. Off to roll around in some super-fluffy fanfic. Laughing

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by ReginaPhalange Thu May 28, 2009 4:13 am

Hmm... I don't necessarily believe Hart.

I think he could always be saying B&B won't have sex next year, but that doesn't mean he can't surprise us. He could throw in a surprise hook up, then something that kind gets in the way of a continued relationship (ex lovers, another illness - let's hope not - their working relationship... something). Therefore, fans would be partially satisfied because they did it for real and yet not fulfilled because B&B aren't fully a couple yet.

At least, that's what I'm going to hope for! All summer I'm going to sit in my little corner and chant for B&B sex next year... maybe if I will it hard enough it will happen!
Laughing
ReginaPhalange
ReginaPhalange
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Thu May 28, 2009 4:17 am

PLEASE NO ex lovers! They're just... bad!

All summer I'm going to sit in my little corner and chant for B&B sex next year... maybe if I will it hard enough it will happen!
He-heeeee.... good idea! Very Happy I'm in!
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu May 28, 2009 5:44 am

mereva wrote:PLEASE NO ex lovers! They're just... bad!

All summer I'm going to sit in my little corner and chant for B&B sex next year... maybe if I will it hard enough it will happen!
He-heeeee.... good idea! Very Happy I'm in!
I got a picture in my head when I read that! LMBO!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu May 28, 2009 6:57 am

I am so ticked off right now that what I'm feeling is actually making me madder than I was after the finale. I am beyond ticked off. If Heart Hanson burst into flame I wouldn't cross the street to piss on the fire, that's how angry I am.

I actually wrote a very long, detailed post explaining how upset I was but after the first six words it devolved into an almost constant stream of profanity. Suffice to say Hart Hanson has lost all credibility with me. The show I love is being torn apart by juvenile, slackwitted, and hackneyed writing, poorly conceived plotlines, and inconsistent attention to continuity, character development, and character consistency, and HH's big reveal in this article was to tell us we could expect more of the same. So if, like myself, you found Season Four to be a barrel of monkeys, and by that I mean cute, occasionally amusing, and packed with feces, then our incentive for Season Five is...what exactly?

I should just quit, take my ball and go home, refuse to reward him for wrecking a show I love by playing these stupid, pointless games. I should just say "Wake me when Season Six gets here". Maybe in S6 HH will decide to let Booth and Brennan have a real relationship with real issues that cause real tension and drama instead of the pap he insists on producing now. Like I said, I should quit but I won't, not yet. I can't because I can't stop hoping that he'll figure it out. Bones Ratings have been going up and up and up for the last few years because it was supposed to be building to something, now he's told us it really isn't. This is it. This is as good as it gets.

Well I'm not going to quit, nope, I'm going to embrace the pain that is Season Five. I'm going to start drinking now and maybe by September I'll have killed enough brain cells to be declared brain dead and then I can qualify for a job as HH's creative consultant.

Robert Modean

Not that I'm bitter, but if Hart Hanson is reading this? F&^% you.
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Thu May 28, 2009 7:22 am

Why all the hate THX1138? You should be happy that there is no amnesia. I respect your views though, however, I wouldn't stop watching Bones because of a season finale. I mean think about last year's season finale. Zack went to the loony bin, and it all worked out OK........
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu May 28, 2009 7:35 am

bones206 wrote:Why all the hate THX1138? You should be happy that there is no amnesia. I respect your views though, however, I wouldn't stop watching Bones because of a season finale. I mean think about last year's season finale. Zack went to the loony bin, and it all worked out OK........

You know what it is? It's the build up to nowhere, that's what gets me. Look, if they came out in S2 or S3 and put Booth and/or Brennan in stable relationships and played it off as a whole, star crossed lovers that can never be because they've each found happiness with someone else kinda thing I'd be fine. But S4 was all about pushing us into believing we were going somewhere, and the finale was all about the sex and the dream of a future, and HH was all about "It's not a dream, it's not a fantasy" all season long. So what do we have to show for S4? Well there is no future for our couple, no real relationship, at least not as far as S5 goes, there was no sex (and don't try and tell me that because he imagined it it was real, if that's the case Emily and I have been doin' it for the last four years), and HH didn't technically like, no, because it wasn't a fantasy and it wasn't a dream, it was both! Shocked

Yeah, I know they can fix things, I just don't trust them to do so anymore. See, HH lost my trust, and they're on the verge of losing my faith. Right now I'm only watching S5 for three reasons, David, Emily, and that point in time when the gang from Sea World and the crew from Harley Davidson Motorcycles finally track HH down, because the show has finally jumped the ever lovin' shark.

RM

Bitter. Hatefilled. Angry. You know if I worked for the post office they'd be sending folks home early right about now. Time for a nice bottle of 8 year old bourbon - I'd drink my scotch but it runs $50 a bottle and the bourbon runs just $18, and I got a whole lot of brain cells to kill before this pooch looks any less screwed to me.
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Thu May 28, 2009 11:19 am

oh hart. I love you. There is no way he can really confirm for sure about no hookup. He merely said no sex. Which I am more than ok with. Take your time with B/B Hart because I'd rather good writing & a plan than rushed because you feel rushed or obligated.

He's created a new dynamic now, and I think that's great! Brennan's realized that she may have deeper feelings for Booth. And now Booth's being forced to deal with his "little dream" and face the fact that he may want more than what they had before.

I think it's good though that he cleared the air. I'm sure he wasn't hoping for angry emails. Poor guy.

Can't wait for more interviews about other characters roles in season 5!!

thanks for posting!
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Thu May 28, 2009 11:23 am

YAYA. i was right! i knew he woudln;t have amnesia, just a simple confusion after waking up groggy from being in a coma.
this will be so interesting to see how they play out the fact that booths thinks it was real.
cant cant wait!
Poor hart receiving hate mail...im going to send him some love!
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SocksNTies Thu May 28, 2009 12:06 pm

So if he didn't "exactly lie" about the B&B hookup this season, could that mean that he isn't "exactly lying" about the no hookup next season?

SocksNTies
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirl Thu May 28, 2009 12:48 pm

I am so glad there is no amnesia, that it was just Booth being confused! The whole no sex thing next year I agree, they should take it slow and build up to that, both outwordly acknowleding their real feelings for each other. I have a this idea that Brennan will retreat to her old ways of strickly science, because she has almost lost Booth twice now and she dosnt like to think of herself as dependant on someone else, so I think Booth is going to have a long road to get Brennan back to what we saw this past season. Good news we have 2 more seasons for BB!!!

southerngirl
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Thu May 28, 2009 4:25 pm

Oh well.....I am glad that he really has no amnesia, I was starting to worry about that....
And the no-sex-part in the next season is okay. I knew that it would take some time to really happen and I'd enjoy it a lot more if it played out right.
I really can't understand the anger about the season finale THX1138, not everything about it was bad and it was never supposed to be real and we all knew that way before it aired.
I think Hart didn't tell us any lies either, he just said that it wouldn't be a dream and it wasn't! It was a hallucination, very similar and more or less the same outcome, but he was never asked about a hallucination, so he didn't LIE.
The fact that Booth thinks the sex was real sounds interesting to me. I wonder if they'll have them talk about it, or if Booth won't mention it to her at all.....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Thu May 28, 2009 5:05 pm

ToZ wrote:The fact that Booth thinks the sex was real sounds interesting to me. I wonder if they'll have them talk about it, or if Booth won't mention it to her at all.....
I'd like to watch that counseling session! LOL!

And THX, I'd like to prescribe two things - Anger Management, and AA!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Thu May 28, 2009 5:08 pm

haha @DB's comment.

I want sweets and Gordon to mediate that session!
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu May 28, 2009 5:45 pm

ToZiKa wrote:Oh well.....I am glad that he really has no amnesia, I was starting to worry about that....
ToZika,

I don't mean to be a negative nellie and harp on the problems I have with the finale, season four, and the direction I'm afraid HH will take the show in season five. I know I'm in the minority in this thread and pretty much the ABY when it comes to this topic so I'm going to do everyone a favor and just shut up about it now. However (don't you love it how there's always a 'however' in there somewhere?), I will say this before I wrap up my commentary on the finale, Season 4 and the spoilers for Season 5. I've watched every episode of Bones without fail since the pilot, and as a long time loyal viewer I'm pretty much the target demographic for this show. It should bother someone that Hart Hanson is starting to lose people like me, and the finale is emblematic of why. As a stand alone episode it was an enjoyable bit of fluff, as a season finale it was seriously lacking and quite frankly compared to some of the episoded preceding it, was embarassing (MotC and tGitM were both far superior). That worries me.

Let me put it another way, HH didn't give an interview to William Keck and fall on his sword because the finale was so well received, he did it because the volume of hate mail he got from pissed off fans was reaching "Oh Shit" levels and someone, somewhere, said "Hart? You need to do damage control NOW." I love the show, I want it to be better, I want a sense that we're moving forward toward something, not mindlessly covering the same ground just in a different manner. This entire season was one step forward two steps back, and what I'm hearing for season five is "more of the same". That is not a winning plan in my book, and I'm looking for assurances that I'm wrong but all I hear is the same thing I heard before. That worries me even more.

Okay, I'm done now. No more from me on this topic or the whole finale debacle. If anyone wants to talk to me about it they can PM me, but I won't post anymore because I know what a downer it is to read my angsty crap. Wink

Robert Modean
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content