Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Idol... Season Finale!

+4
hy6110327
i_heart_bones
missdebra87
RGPageantqueen
8 posters

Go down

American Idol... Season Finale! Empty American Idol... Season Finale!

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu May 21, 2009 5:07 am

I have a feeling that Kris will win. I don't know why, But i felt it last night. I think he was stronger in his performances last night, though both of t hem did really well and I know both of them will have kick ass careers as American Idol is known for the top two almost always making an album with the possible exception of Justin Gaurini... But the two most recent finalist have good careers and both made albums, it's not like if you lose you disappear forever unless you choose to do that. I *REALLY* hope Adam will win, but something inside me says it will be Kris. I'm usually almost always right. I called it when Megan left, I called it when Anoop and Lil Rounds left, I called it with Matt Giraud, DEFINITELY a shock when Allison left, but I think these top two are so incredibly talented that it doesn't matter who wins.

Plus, the "single" song was HORRIBLE!!!! I never knew Kara before so i don't know if I've heard her past stuff, but that song was absolute crap.... Both guys sang it horribly and it wasn't their fault it's the fault of the horrible song writers.

Anyways, If you want to express who you think will win and your feelings feel free, i just felt the need to get that off my chest. I don't know if I will be able to sit through 2 hours of artists I don't care about sing songs I don't like. Smile But I'll be there for the crowning! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5921
Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

American Idol... Season Finale! Empty Re: American Idol... Season Finale!

Post by missdebra87 Thu May 21, 2009 12:14 pm

YAY KRIS!!!
missdebra87
missdebra87
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16433
Say What You Want : Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, Teacher Certification, Departmental Recognition, Magna Cum Laude
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Thu May 21, 2009 12:22 pm

who won?? has it been on yet?
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by hy6110327 Thu May 21, 2009 12:28 pm

Kris won
hy6110327
hy6110327
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16061
Say What You Want : C'est la vie!

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Thu May 21, 2009 3:00 pm

shoulda been Adam, but I loved that Kris said the same thing, I thought it was truly humble and thoughtful and i am glad he won. Of all of them I'm glad it came down to those two.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Say What You Want : There's a wild wild wind calling out my name, like a long lost friend, and there's nothing sweeter than American honey<3

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Thu May 21, 2009 5:17 pm

oh i would have liked to see adam win. Although they have such different singing styles, i think adam had more talent...
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Thu May 21, 2009 8:57 pm

Kris was in shock, and he was admiranly humble in his reaction, he knew who should have actually won and he said so.

. Adam has so much talent its scary, and he'll do just fine. In a way, its a good thing for him. He won't have to spend the next 6 months to a year singing that insipid winner's song(UGH!!!) and he'll be a little more free to go his own way. He could front a major rock band like Queen with no problem at all, as he demonstrated last night, or step straight onto the broadway stage. He's gonna be a BIG star for years to come. he has so much stage presence and charisma its not funny.I just hope he doesn't flame out early, like some insanely talented people have in the past.

Kris will have a nice little pop career, and will make a decent living doing it. I wish them both the best of luck.
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16028
Say What You Want : Don't tempt me, I give in easy.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeddie Fri May 22, 2009 8:17 am

Kris is awesome!!!
Zeddie
Zeddie
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 12060
Say What You Want : Fanfiction is a way of the culture repairing the damage done
in a system where contemporary myths are owned by corporations instead of owned by the folk.
-- Henry Jenkins
American Idol... Season Finale! 8d0b0409962e33290be09e7890718bde2b3c7fe1
Registration date : 2009-01-08

http://www.fanfiction.net/~csiloverzed

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:25 am

Just thought I'd post this here...I certainly remember her. She's the one that kept saying 'Fuck you' and giving the finger to the camera...

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by bones206 Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:20 am

One question...

When they say "a video went viral" what do they mean? Do they mean that if you watch the video your computer gets a virus? I'm thinking that your computer does not, but...
bones206
bones206
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2057
Say What You Want : I want to go ride my horse. I love my horse. I want to watch the new episodes of Bones. I want to talk to my friends about Bones. But, most of friends don't watch Bones. Sad
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post by RGPageantqueen Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:20 pm

bones206 wrote:One question...

When they say "a video went viral" what do they mean? Do they mean that if you watch the video your computer gets a virus? I'm thinking that your computer does not, but...

I don't think so. I thought it meant if it went viral it became popular in the virtual world.
RGPageantqueen
RGPageantqueen
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down