Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buffy/Angel fans

+24
country2776
Nightowl
G
SJB
rexcat
katharine
jsgemini
crzy4bones
CanadianBones
yvettelgh
treble21
suck.it.up.buttercup91
Meegs82
THX1138
missdebra87
moonlightbones
i_heart_bones
Tan
DBCrazy
MoonlightGardenias
Zeddie
flyersfan35
lena152
Fluffernutter
28 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Buffy/Angel fans - Page 19 Empty Re: Buffy/Angel fans

Post by treble21 Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:34 am

SJB wrote:I have come in late in this discussion! I have watched episodes out of order in the past and now have s1-4 of Angel on DVD to watch. I am working my way through season 1 at the moment, and just watched s1e8 I will remember you. This is my favourite episode so far! I was nearly in tears at the end.
I am enjoying watching it all in order now, a lot of gaps are getting filled in for me!

I will remember you is a favorite amongst most Angel fans especially the B/A shippers.... my favorites are the flashback episodes or season 4 ep 15 "Orpheus" is excellent as well ...Oh and try and get ahold of season 5 of Angel, you'll need it after Season 4 for sure. ( Funny how my favorite episode lies in the worst season...)
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:14 am

Fool for love is today's Buffy episode. One of my favorites! The episode finally gives Spike some depth, and a little humanity. also great lines.

Woman : Have you heard? they call him William the Bloody, because of his bloody awful poetry (laughs)
Man: It suits him I'd rather have a railroad spike through my head than listen to that awful....

treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:23 pm

treble21 wrote:
SJB wrote:I have come in late in this discussion! I have watched episodes out of order in the past and now have s1-4 of Angel on DVD to watch. I am working my way through season 1 at the moment, and just watched s1e8 I will remember you. This is my favourite episode so far! I was nearly in tears at the end.
I am enjoying watching it all in order now, a lot of gaps are getting filled in for me!

I will remember you is a favorite amongst most Angel fans especially the B/A shippers.... my favorites are the flashback episodes or season 4 ep 15 "Orpheus" is excellent as well ...Oh and try and get ahold of season 5 of Angel, you'll need it after Season 4 for sure. ( Funny how my favorite episode lies in the worst season...)
I am also rewatching Angel. Up to season 4 disc 3. Just watched Angel tell Cordy to take her boyfriend and get out. About to head to the bad part of the season, might have to skip a lot of that. Then on to S5 with some of the funniest episodes.
I am a huge B/A shipper. I Will Remember You is big fav of mine just to see them happy, even if only for 24 hours.
Maybe one day I'll be that happy about B&B, well I was in the S4 finale, but damn that had to be wiped from memory too. Apparently true love with a DB character just can't be memorable. That is a crying shame.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by suck.it.up.buttercup91 Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:14 pm

I just finished a two week long Buffy and Angel marathon. (An excellent way to spend a vacation by the way) lol I started from season 1 of Buffy and made my way alllllll the way to Angel season 5 and it was unbelievably relaxing. I loved watching Angel in Buffy season 2 and Buffy season 3. But when I got to Angel season 4 (the episodes with Angelus) was what I was really waiting to get at. And i absolutely LOVE the episode Orpheus but since my favorite season is season 5 of angel I was laughing my ass off. The best episode for laughs I think is The Girl In Question. Spike and Angel act like two love sick teenagers and Spike has some of the best quips! I laugh wicked hard when he says, "Bugger that, I'm not going" while playing his gameboy and then when he says "How do you say wank off in Italian?" and the flash backs to him and angelus are amazing. Spike and angel equal good laughs!
suck.it.up.buttercup91
suck.it.up.buttercup91
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 30
Say What You Want : "Suck it up buttercup" ; "It looks like a purple smurf....a rubber purple smurf" ; "I would be hot too...i'd be smokin hot" ; "You basically said my penis was going to shrink if i didn't eat organic foods!" ; "Aiming agent booth?...what like a hose?"......I never get tired of booths humor Wink
Registration date : 2010-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:06 pm

suck.it.up.buttercup91 wrote:I just finished a two week long Buffy and Angel marathon. (An excellent way to spend a vacation by the way) lol I started from season 1 of Buffy and made my way alllllll the way to Angel season 5 and it was unbelievably relaxing. I loved watching Angel in Buffy season 2 and Buffy season 3. But when I got to Angel season 4 (the episodes with Angelus) was what I was really waiting to get at. And i absolutely LOVE the episode Orpheus but since my favorite season is season 5 of angel I was laughing my ass off. The best episode for laughs I think is The Girl In Question. Spike and Angel act like two love sick teenagers and Spike has some of the best quips! I laugh wicked hard when he says, "Bugger that, I'm not going" while playing his gameboy and then when he says "How do you say wank off in Italian?" and the flash backs to him and angelus are amazing. Spike and angel equal good laughs!

Oh Orpheus... how I love thee, it's like finding a diamond in a large pile of crap ( ok forgive the succinct analogy, I'm intoxicated) My favorite season five episode is probably the one where fred turns into Ilyria (sooooo sad) my second fave is Smile time, just cause Spikes reaction is all kinds of priceless! I like the girl in question too, It's just that when I watch it I feel like something is missing ( Sarah Michelle Geller).
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:46 pm

treble21 wrote:
suck.it.up.buttercup91 wrote:I just finished a two week long Buffy and Angel marathon. (An excellent way to spend a vacation by the way) lol I started from season 1 of Buffy and made my way alllllll the way to Angel season 5 and it was unbelievably relaxing. I loved watching Angel in Buffy season 2 and Buffy season 3. But when I got to Angel season 4 (the episodes with Angelus) was what I was really waiting to get at. And i absolutely LOVE the episode Orpheus but since my favorite season is season 5 of angel I was laughing my ass off. The best episode for laughs I think is The Girl In Question. Spike and Angel act like two love sick teenagers and Spike has some of the best quips! I laugh wicked hard when he says, "Bugger that, I'm not going" while playing his gameboy and then when he says "How do you say wank off in Italian?" and the flash backs to him and angelus are amazing. Spike and angel equal good laughs!

Oh Orpheus... how I love thee, it's like finding a diamond in a large pile of crap ( ok forgive the succinct analogy, I'm intoxicated) My favorite season five episode is probably the one where fred turns into Ilyria (sooooo sad) my second fave is Smile time, just cause Spikes reaction is all kinds of priceless! I like the girl in question too, It's just that when I watch it I feel like something is missing ( Sarah Michelle Geller).
Intoxicated or not, it's the perfect analogy! lol

Season 5 was a great season for laughs...my faves are Smile Time, Life of the Party, and The Girl in Question, (though I agree, SMG should have been there).
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by suck.it.up.buttercup91 Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:28 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
treble21 wrote:

Intoxicated or not, it's the perfect analogy! lol

Season 5 was a great season for laughs...my faves are Smile Time, Life of the Party, and The Girl in Question, (though I agree, SMG should have been there).

I agree as well, nice analogy! lol But I love all of those episodes, "YOUR A BLOODY PUPPET!" classic! But I EXTREMELY agree with the both of you, SMG should have been there. That is the only part I didn't like about that episode. Sad HAHA Life of the Party, yeah I absolutely HATE Eve so them doing it behind the couch, was something i could have lived without witnessing. ever lol. But I like that it was an episode focused on Lorne and his problems. I have to admit I like the episodes where one of the gang members is like sick, in trouble, or dying etc and the rest of the gang is like worried and they have save them. I love angst! it's okay, i know im an angst junky, im getting help lol But I really love the love they show for that person when something bad happens to them. Like the episode in season 3 with Cordelia on her b-day. Everyone found out about what her visions were doing to her and then angel like talked about how much he cared for her and everyone was worried about her, OH and phantom Dennis was coverig for her, (oh how i love phantom Dennis!) and it was just nice to see.
suck.it.up.buttercup91
suck.it.up.buttercup91
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 30
Say What You Want : "Suck it up buttercup" ; "It looks like a purple smurf....a rubber purple smurf" ; "I would be hot too...i'd be smokin hot" ; "You basically said my penis was going to shrink if i didn't eat organic foods!" ; "Aiming agent booth?...what like a hose?"......I never get tired of booths humor Wink
Registration date : 2010-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:32 pm

It's been so long since I've watched any Buffy or Angel. I think it's time to give the books a rest and have myself a marathon!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:41 am

Did you see where David talked about Angel at Comic-con over the weekend. Said he loved the leather pants. HAHA! Said he would also be down with doing an Angle movie...but that's not something that's been even mentioned...that would be cool.

also...apparently Joss is still doing Buffy comic books and a recent one had naked Angel having sex in outer space...I may need to call my comic book store owning ex-brother-in-law...LOL!

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jsgemini Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:06 am

I don't know how they would pull an Angel movie off being that he has aged a little bit in his face. It would take a little air brushing and possibly CGI but all in all I think it would be awesome to have an Angel movie!

This is the pic they were talking about for the Buffy comic book:
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
jsgemini
jsgemini
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:16 am

WOW!

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:20 am

crzy4bones wrote:WOW!

yeah that was pretty much my reaction to that comic book page too.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by jsgemini Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:15 pm

OMG I had no idea you could buy the Angel puppet from Smile Time!![Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Here is the desription that was with it: A Diamond Select Release! No other episode has better captured the imaginations of Angel fans like 'Smile Time' - making this full-size working Puppet Angel one of the most-requested and highly-anticipated Buffy-verse releases ever! Standing a life-sized 44 inches tall, Puppet Angel also features poseable arms with articulated fingers and a working mouth to recreate your favorite moments from the series - including removing Angel's puppet nose!
Haha I want one!
jsgemini
jsgemini
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:29 pm

jsgemini wrote:OMG I had no idea you could buy the Angel puppet from Smile Time!![Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Here is the desription that was with it: A Diamond Select Release! No other episode has better captured the imaginations of Angel fans like 'Smile Time' - making this full-size working Puppet Angel one of the most-requested and highly-anticipated Buffy-verse releases ever! Standing a life-sized 44 inches tall, Puppet Angel also features poseable arms with articulated fingers and a working mouth to recreate your favorite moments from the series - including removing Angel's puppet nose!
Haha I want one!
Awesome!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:18 am

OMG...I want one! I wonder how much one of those is going for....

found my answer....they go for more than I can afford. LOL! There are a couple on ebay....there is a "Battle damaged" version, too. The one on Ebay is going for $250.00 Shocked

OH...and there's a vampire version, too....that one they are asking $150.00 for.

Those are the 2 that are on ebay....I may have to ask my ex-brother-in-law about them...he kinda deals in that kind of stuff...

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:27 pm

Hey...I wanted to pass along that I was at Super Walmart today and they had Buffy and Angel DVD's. I've been looking for them and could only find them online...but they were in the store today...and a great price, too. They were bundled....Buffy S1/Angel S1, Angel S2/S3, Angel S4/S5, Buffy S2/S3, S4/S5, S6/S7 and I think they were all priced at around $30.00. This was the same kind of deal I got on Bones S1/S2 earlier this year.

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:14 am

I was at Super Walmart today and was going to pick up Buffy S2/S3 and they have either already sold out or pulled them off the shelf. Sad Hubby did go and buy all the Angel ones for me so I have those...but I wanted the Buffy seasons that Angel was in. I guess I will have to find them somewhere else....but it was a great deal...both seasons for $30.00.

I got a little mad at the lady working there though. I asked her about them and she pretty much treated me like I was stupid or something. She said they must have pulled them because they weren't selling because they had had them a LONG time. ????? We check that section every week when we do our grocery shopping and the day of my post was the first time we had seen them there...so it's been TEN days. They probably just sold out is all....we knew they would that's why my husband went back the next day and bought the 3 double packs that he did...he didn't know I wanted Buffy S2/S3 though..

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:12 am

crzy4bones wrote:I was at Super Walmart today and was going to pick up Buffy S2/S3 and they have either already sold out or pulled them off the shelf. Sad Hubby did go and buy all the Angel ones for me so I have those...but I wanted the Buffy seasons that Angel was in. I guess I will have to find them somewhere else....but it was a great deal...both seasons for $30.00.

I got a little mad at the lady working there though. I asked her about them and she pretty much treated me like I was stupid or something. She said they must have pulled them because they weren't selling because they had had them a LONG time. ????? We check that section every week when we do our grocery shopping and the day of my post was the first time we had seen them there...so it's been TEN days. They probably just sold out is all....we knew they would that's why my husband went back the next day and bought the 3 double packs that he did...he didn't know I wanted Buffy S2/S3 though..
My walmart is sold out too...and they were only in for two weeks at the most.

I'm watching Surprise right now...so sad...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:17 am

Watching Buffy... Once more with feeling is on ( the musical) and eventhough it's the advent of the icky spike/buffy romance I still LOVE this episode.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:47 am

Just watched Innocence. I always cry like a baby...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:09 pm

treble21 wrote:Watching Buffy... Once more with feeling is on ( the musical) and eventhough it's the advent of the icky spike/buffy romance I still LOVE this episode.

My all time favourite episode of any tv show. I would have watched that episode a hundred times!
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:28 am

They have gotten to the part on TNT where they take Angel's soul out to get info on how to kill the Beast. David is so wicked as Angleus...I love it. Can't wait until the couple of Faith episodes next week...and then I will just skip the stupid Cordelia/Jasmine episodes because that's about the stupidest storyline in TV. LOL!

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:59 am

crzy4bones wrote:They have gotten to the part on TNT where they take Angel's soul out to get info on how to kill the Beast. David is so wicked as Angleus...I love it. Can't wait until the couple of Faith episodes next week...and then I will just skip the stupid Cordelia/Jasmine episodes because that's about the stupidest storyline in TV. LOL!

yeah those were good eps.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:46 am

Lover's Walk...so heartbreaking. *sigh*
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:38 pm

Amends is one of my favorite episodes of all time. DB is so good in this one...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next