Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Hart Booth Fan Club

+13
hy6110327
SnoopGirl
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Fairy101
PIMP
fairytales_end
marymageli
Shakari
missdebra87
Aloemilk
flyersfan35
howie
A2BOREANAZ
17 posters

:: The IHBFC

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

I Hart Booth Fan Club - Page 2 Empty Re: I Hart Booth Fan Club

Post by A2BOREANAZ Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:10 pm

whoooooooooo hooooooooooo sounding good fly...........i dont know how i am going to handle two trips in one year to see fly and everyone...........once in may and another in september.........hope i can handle it............lol
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:10 pm

A2BOREANAZ wrote:
howie wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
howie wrote:Up until 2wks ago, I have never traveled with just friends....but had the best and most relaxing time ever. Totally no stress!

Now I am excited to have something to look forward too. I think that's my break between semesters too...so no homework to worry about!
That's great! And we are planning the Boston trip in mid September...we don't have a set date yet, though.

Good time to go....love the fall in NE. I've been going up once a month since I moved here, so I can plan my time around your trip.
the colors were awesome...........and the weather was perfect.........not all that cold..........
Yeah, and we went in November that time. Everything was so pretty...even NJ was pretty...if you didn't look at the garbage bags along the highway...lol
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:11 pm

awwwwwwwwwwww daddy gave you money.............

how wonderful............
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:11 pm

A2BOREANAZ wrote:whoooooooooo hooooooooooo sounding good fly...........i dont know how i am going to handle two trips in one year to see fly and everyone...........once in may and another in september.........hope i can handle it............lol
Yeah, you might be the one needing the meds then...lol
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:11 pm

A2BOREANAZ wrote:awwwwwwwwwwww daddy gave you money.............

how wonderful............
Yeah, I'm very lucky.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:11 pm

flyersfan35 wrote:
A2BOREANAZ wrote:
howie wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
howie wrote:Up until 2wks ago, I have never traveled with just friends....but had the best and most relaxing time ever. Totally no stress!

Now I am excited to have something to look forward too. I think that's my break between semesters too...so no homework to worry about!
That's great! And we are planning the Boston trip in mid September...we don't have a set date yet, though.

Good time to go....love the fall in NE. I've been going up once a month since I moved here, so I can plan my time around your trip.
the colors were awesome...........and the weather was perfect.........not all that cold..........
Yeah, and we went in November that time. Everything was so pretty...even NJ was pretty...if you didn't look at the garbage bags along the highway...lol
OMG.......ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:12 pm

A2BOREANAZ wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
A2BOREANAZ wrote:
howie wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:

OMG.......ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hehe...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:12 pm

i miss my dad............*sniff sniff*......

alright......all better now
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:13 pm

so howie.......what do you think we should see.........any suggestions on what you like
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:14 pm

Aw, sorry cup.

And I know I have to go to Mike's...it's the best pastry shop in Boston, so I hear...lol. When kasper helped me out on one of my journey chapters, she wrote about them going to Mike's...and then when I was online looking at the Holiday Inn Express in Boston where I'd like to stay, they had some suggestions for things, and one was a can't miss...Mike's pastries! lol
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:15 pm

holy crap.......its 11:15 already.............i have been watching NCIS....since 6 pm........lol
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by howie Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:16 pm

A2BOREANAZ wrote:so howie.......what do you think we should see.........any suggestions on what you like

In DC..my favorite is the Air and Space museum...but I also just love to walk around the National Mall. Especially in the Spring.

In Boston...I have lots of favs..The Museum of Science, the Aquarium, Cheers, Boston Common, The swan boats, and again just walking around the city.
howie
howie
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 7672
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:16 pm

flyersfan35 wrote:Aw, sorry cup.

And I know I have to go to Mike's...it's the best pastry shop in Boston, so I hear...lol. When kasper helped me out on one of my journey chapters, she wrote about them going to Mike's...and then when I was online looking at the Holiday Inn Express in Boston where I'd like to stay, they had some suggestions for things, and one was a can't miss...Mike's pastries! lol
hey yeah.......that was on the food network...........and there was a diner also.......everything is homemade.......omg it looked so delicious........so much food.......so little time.......hee hee
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:17 pm

Here are the tips, according to the HI Express...

Must See:
Fanuiel Hall Qiuncy Market, Aquarium, Blue Man Group.
Must Do:
Duck Tours, Beantown Trolley Tours, Old Town Trolley Tours, Freedom Trail, Fenway Tours, Harvard Tour, and Blue Man Group Show(spectacular show).
Don't Go Home Without:
Mike's Pastry(best pastry in Boston), Red Sox apparel, Harvard apparel.
Tips:
Don't drive in Boston unless mandatory. Dress comfortably because New England weather is unpredictable.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:18 pm

howie wrote:
A2BOREANAZ wrote:so howie.......what do you think we should see.........any suggestions on what you like

In DC..my favorite is the Air and Space museum...but I also just love to walk around the National Mall. Especially in the Spring.

In Boston...I have lots of favs..The Museum of Science, the Aquarium, Cheers, Boston Common, The swan boats, and again just walking around the city.
the swan boats............that sounds cool...........ohh and the museum of science...........i love museums............and we went to cheers.......well to the store.......
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:18 pm

howie wrote:

I love walking the mall!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:18 pm

Oh, and I love the 'tips' at the bottom of that list cup...*giggles*
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:19 pm

flyersfan35 wrote:Here are the tips, according to the HI Express...

Must See:
Fanuiel Hall Qiuncy Market, Aquarium, Blue Man Group.
Must Do:
Duck Tours, Beantown Trolley Tours, Old Town Trolley Tours, Freedom Trail, Fenway Tours, Harvard Tour, and Blue Man Group Show(spectacular show).
Don't Go Home Without:
Mike's Pastry(best pastry in Boston), Red Sox apparel, Harvard apparel.
Tips:
Don't drive in Boston unless mandatory. Dress comfortably because New England weather is unpredictable.
oh i like the dont drive saying..........hee hee..and i saw the blue man group in vegas............they rocked
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by howie Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:19 pm

Arrrggg..forgot about Fanueil Hall...some of the best places to eat and shop are in there. I've walked the Freedom trail, but never done the other tours. Duck Tour is supposed to be great, but you need to get there early to buy your tickets.
howie
howie
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:20 pm

howie wrote:Arrrggg..forgot about Fanueil Hall...some of the best places to eat and shop are in there. I've walked the Freedom trail, but never done the other tours. Duck Tour is supposed to be great, but you need to get there early to buy your tickets.
what is the duck tour.............
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by howie Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:21 pm

I love the Museum of Science..so many cool things to look at and try. Even for big kids like us! Hope to take my boys there this summer or next summer. Have been waiting until they were older.

Good food at Legal Seafood too and another place, but the name escapes me at the moment..damn old age!

My friend grew up there and still lives there. I will ask her about some off the beaten path haunts that are fun.
howie
howie
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:22 pm

eat eat eat eat.............hee hee.........here i am........trying to lose weight before i get there............only to gain it back in 3 days............oh but how wonderful...........lol
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by howie Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:22 pm

A2BOREANAZ wrote:
howie wrote:Arrrggg..forgot about Fanueil Hall...some of the best places to eat and shop are in there. I've walked the Freedom trail, but never done the other tours. Duck Tour is supposed to be great, but you need to get there early to buy your tickets.
what is the duck tour.............

It's a land and sea tour that goes all around the streets of Boston and then goes into the water and takes you on a tour of Boston Harbor. A big boat on wheels. They have a website. I will see if I can find.
howie
howie
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:23 pm

Oh, I want to walk the Freedom trail...I think we saw one or two things on our last trip there, but we didn't really know it...lol
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:23 pm

howie wrote:I love the Museum of Science..so many cool things to look at and try. Even for big kids like us! Hope to take my boys there this summer or next summer. Have been waiting until they were older.

Good food at Legal Seafood too and another place, but the name escapes me at the moment..damn old age!

My friend grew up there and still lives there. I will ask her about some off the beaten path haunts that are fun.
sweet!!!!!!!!!! thats the most fun......off the beaten path.........especially when you get lost...........ha ha ha
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next