Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Hart Booth Fan Club

+17
Shakari
missdebra87
willgirl
Cassiopeia
A2BOREANAZ
queen bess
Francie
phoebsfan
hy6110327
flyersfan35
Sany
PIMP
marymageli
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
jonezn4Bones
katarina
Turi ray of sunshine
21 posters

:: The IHBFC

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

I Hart Booth Fan Club Empty Re: I Hart Booth Fan Club

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:21 am

katarina wrote:
Turi ray of sunshine wrote:
katarina wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:And . .Hi Sany . . didn't see you while seizing from the smiley convention!

LOL we are making pattern! Razz

*yeah I am aware that sounded as if it was coming from a 5 year old* which is sometimes my mental age!
actually, it sounded like something Walter would say... lol

I am starting to think that isn't such a good thing! considering he was institutionalized for quite a while! Razz
we are all heading there... sooner or later lol!

I already have a room there with Niah; but it's only a come and go type of thing; but I am heading maybe towards a more 'permanent' stay.
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 39283
Say What You Want : Just another cashew in a town of mixed nuts
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:22 am

karlia wrote:
Turi ray of sunshine wrote:Ok is it me; but I think I just noticed that when Jonezy starts posting, at least in IE, the header instead of saying I Hart Booth Fan Club - Page 66 it says:

I Hart Booth Fan Club - Page 66#259465#259465
Mozilla doesn't do that! Suspect

Lucky you; but I just saw that happen! I think it's because of his siggy; the file is probably considered a video or something; because a similar thing happens when somebody posts a youtube video (embedded in the page)
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:23 am

katarina wrote:
Turi ray of sunshine wrote:Ok is it me; but I think I just noticed that when Jonezy starts posting, at least in IE, the header instead of saying I Hart Booth Fan Club - Page 66 it says:

shhhhhhh, it's a part of the pattern Suspect Suspect Suspect

cheers I am not the only one seeing things! cheers
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by katarina Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:23 am

katarina wrote:

can I get a room next to you and Niah? lol! lol! lol!
katarina
katarina
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5354
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:24 am

katarina wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
katarina wrote:
Turi ray of sunshine wrote:Afternoon Jonezy!

WB KAT!

hey sweetie, feeling any better?
Who were you addressing, Kat?
turi, but you can answer too, if you want Smile I heard that everything went well yesterday, I'm happy for you...
I should be somewhat elated but find that I went into a real deep , dark and terrible spiral of pure hostility. I think now that the threat of another obstacle to my progress is being removed it has only made me more frustrated at how exasperating my days are. I am at an all time low for tolerance and stomaching anything I find trite, stupid, a waste of energy, or directly in opposition to me. I am extremely resentful of women (as a consequence) as involving myself with them has only screwed me over. Yet - here I am - outnumbered about 350 to 1 and trying to behave myself. We shall see how that goes.
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 12588
Say What You Want : Everyone should make the effort to be original (not odd)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:26 am

karlia wrote:

Mozilla doesn't do that! Suspect
It might be something about that way this forum processes my signature as it uses an external Flash movie?
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:28 am

jonezn4Bones wrote:
katarina wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
katarina wrote:

WB KAT!

turi, but you can answer too, if you want Smile I heard that everything went well yesterday, I'm happy for you...
I should be somewhat elated but find that I went into a real deep , dark and terrible spiral of pure hostility. I think now that the threat of another obstacle to my progress is being removed it has only made me more frustrated at how exasperating my days are. I am at an all time low for tolerance and stomaching anything I find trite, stupid, a waste of energy, or directly in opposition to me. I am extremely resentful of women (as a consequence) as involving myself with them has only screwed me over. Yet - here I am - outnumbered about 350 to 1 and trying to behave myself. We shall see how that goes.

May I say that the fact that you have no obligation towards the 350+ women over here may make your 'stay' a bit more bearable? and our trite and mindless comments are meant to be a 'break' from the constant 'screw-overs' you've had?
We are not expecting anything from you, we just enjoy talking to a member of the "Y" team once in a while.
SO RELAX!!!!!!!!! "chill take a pill" as Brennan would say.
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:28 am

Everyone has left me?
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:29 am

katarina wrote:
katarina wrote:

SURE THING! I shall PM you the phone # to the 'rental' office they shall make all the arrangements! we shall put in a good word for you!
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlia-Wicked-Witch Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:29 am

jonezn4Bones wrote:
katarina wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
katarina wrote:

WB KAT!

well your family problems really are none of my business...and it sucks that your wife screwed you...but does that mean you have to be rude to other people????? Does that give you a right to say things you have said over past few days?
I don't think so!
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16090
Say What You Want : Buena Suerte Y Adios Mis Amigos <3
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:30 am

jonezn4Bones wrote:
katarina wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
katarina wrote:

WB KAT!

May I say that the fact that you have no obligation towards the 350+ women over here may make your 'stay' a bit more bearable? and our trite and mindless comments are meant to be a 'break' from the constant 'screw-overs' you've had?
We are not expecting anything from you, we just enjoy talking to a member of the "Y" team once in a while.
I woul dlike to be able to do that but I am thinking it may be time to leave the haven of the ABY for me. I am not making it a pleasant place and I don't want to be *THAT* person. It may have finally come to that place where I should not visit. I don't know. I'm trying to figure that out.
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by katarina Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:31 am

jonezn4Bones wrote:
katarina wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
katarina wrote:

WB KAT!

uhm jonezy, you sure that this is the right place for you? lol... I can understand the depression, you were focused on that problem for too long and now that it's solved you are facing the bright future, it's not always easy... as for your problem with women.... can't be with them, can't stay away from them, right? lol! good luck! Wink
katarina
katarina
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by katarina Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:33 am

katarina wrote:
katarina wrote:

SURE THING! I shall PM you the phone # to the 'rental' office they shall make all the arrangements! we shall put in a good word for you!
lol, thank you sweetie, I appreciate that Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
katarina
katarina
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:34 am

karlia wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
katarina wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
katarina wrote:

WB KAT!

well your family problems really are none of my business...and it sucks that your wife screwed you...but does that mean you have to be rude to other people????? Does that give you a right to say things you have said over past few days?
I don't think so!
I wonder why women have the right to say whatever they want and pass it off as entertainment and I need to be willing to put up with it? It was all more of the usual one-sided way that men and women are supposed to interact. Men are brutes, and fools and wrong and women are the injured victims. What I have been through, and especially, again this week - and watching women attack men in court yesterday . . I can't take much more of it.
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:35 am

jonezn4Bones wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
katarina wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
katarina wrote:

WB KAT!

I woul dlike to be able to do that but I am thinking it may be time to leave the haven of the ABY for me. I am not making it a pleasant place and I don't want to be *THAT* person. It may have finally come to that place where I should not visit. I don't know. I'm trying to figure that out.

We can't tell you what to do; it either makes you comfortable or not to be here. You are not *THAT* person; we understand you are frustrated and have problems I just think that maybe talking about them in the way you did just a few posts back.
We all have our disagreements once in a while; have you heard or read the things this girl "Teardropsinmyguitar" says? the threads that she's created? we let her voice her opinions and some of us disagree with the way she expreses some of her thoughts; but that doesn't mean that she should stop coming here. In fact I think that is what makes her stop more often.

I will stop rambling now.
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:37 am

Hiya, everyone! Just got home! Very Happy
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlia-Wicked-Witch Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:38 am

jonezn4Bones wrote:
karlia wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
katarina wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
katarina wrote:

WB KAT!

I don't think so!
I wonder why women have the right to say whatever they want and pass it off as entertainment and I need to be willing to put up with it? It was all more of the usual one-sided way that men and women are supposed to interact. Men are brutes, and fools and wrong and women are the injured victims. What I have been through, and especially, again this week - and watching women attack men in court yesterday . . I can't take much more of it.
I am gonna tell ya once more your personal problems are your own business!
We are not guilty of what your wife did to you...!!!!!!
You have right to say what you want but don't be rude to people who have nothing to do with your problems...right now it seems to me you're mad at the whole world...maybe you need some timeout!
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:38 am

I'm just not going to be able to be very involved in conversations about Booth's ass or hot guys or romance novels and movies. I need some substance and I am going to have to look elsewhere.
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by katarina Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:38 am

turi, I like your rambling, it makes sense to me... Smile
katarina
katarina
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlia-Wicked-Witch Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:39 am

Hi Mary dear! *hugs*
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:40 am

Hi sis and turi and BoBo
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:40 am

Hey to karlia, too
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:41 am

karlia wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
karlia wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
katarina wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
katarina wrote:

WB KAT!

I don't think so!
I am gonna tell ya once more your personal problems are your own business!
We are not guilty of what your wife did to you...!!!!!!
You have right to say what you want but don't be rude to people who have nothing to do with your problems...right now it seems to me you're mad at the whole world...maybe you need some timeout!
Yup. Just letting you know where I'm at. I have no personal vendettas - but coming to the board and the first thing I see is that "Men are children that never grow up," or last night - that men need to fit a mold to be attractive to women - I don't need that.
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlia-Wicked-Witch Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:41 am

jonezn4Bones wrote:I'm just not going to be able to be very involved in conversations about Booth's ass or hot guys or romance novels and movies. I need some substance and I am going to have to look elsewhere.
we are not asking you to be involved in that....there are a lot more topics we talk about.
But no way am I gonna apologize for being a woman and making objective assesments about Boothy-Boos ass!!!!
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:41 am

jonezn4Bones wrote:
karlia wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
katarina wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
katarina wrote:

WB KAT!

I don't think so!

If you are a man that doesn't consider himself a brute and fool and wrong and makes women the injured victims WHY are you that affected by it?
It's as if you are comparing all of us latin women with the stereo types Hollywood seems to love to portray us as.
Women that dress with bright colored clothes that wear tons of make-up and speak english with horrible accents!
And not all of us are that way!
So can I ask you to try to set yourself apart from that TYPE of men?
we are not here to judge you or tell you what to do! but we do have some new girls that aren't 'used to' your naturally blunt comments and sort of take what you say a bit more seriously!
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down