Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Hart Booth Fan Club

+21
PIMP
a380fan
ToZiKa
SnoopGirl
Turi ray of sunshine
katarina
MoonlightGardenias
Sany
Mindfreak
Fluffernutter
fairytales_end
missdebra87
hy6110327
sadhbh
flyersfan35
jonezn4Bones
himbeer29
willgirl
queen bess
marymageli
A2BOREANAZ
25 posters

:: The IHBFC

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

I Hart Booth Fan Club Empty Re: I Hart Booth Fan Club

Post by A2BOREANAZ Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:39 am

queen bess wrote:
A2BOREANAZ wrote:so bess.....did you make up your mind what kind of poptarts you wanted?????
i'm trying so hard.... but there is so much choice... i am gathering opinions as we speak.....
hee hee....that is sooooooo funny..........i was standing in front of the poptarts today......and was laughing hysterically........thinking about you trying to make up your mind......

and since you are a cinnamon fan.......i do suggest brown sugar/cinnamon.....obviously..........and do you have anything cinnamon there?????? cause i could throw in some cinnamon candies........we have a few.......
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:39 am

Hi a2b!!
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:39 am

marymageli wrote:
willgirl wrote:Bess, I just realized you are from Brighton. Which to me is synonomous with P&P. (Don't the girls visit Brighton and meet Wickham?)

That is so cool!
I've been to Brighton many times but I've never met Wickham. lol I usually go to PRIMARK, though. lol The best clothes shop on earth. Very Happy
PRIMARK is amazing.... all my clothes come from there now....
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17725
Say What You Want : demoted to countess...
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:40 am

queen bess wrote:
himbeer29 wrote:
marymageli wrote:
himbeer29 wrote:
willgirl wrote:Okay, important question. Is the guy from North and South hotter than Mr. Darcy, less hot, or equally hot?

oooooo that's tough. they're different, kind of. both dark and brooding, but in different ways? I guess right now I'm leaning towards Mr. Thornton, but that may be because I'm on a North and South kick... Mr. Darcy is still incredibly hot... especially when he is walking in the field towards Elizabeth... oooooooooo. Man. I don't know.
I hope you're talking about Colin Firth and not the guy in the American version. Mr Darcy will always stay in my heart. He is the HOTTEST. Sorry DB. lol He is ignorant, selfish, devilishly handsome (the series aired over 13 years ago), brooding..in one word... a MAN!!! That's my take.

of course, that's a given. (that we are speaking of the BBC version. the Kiera Knightly one doesn't count ;-))
i am in my spiritual home here.....
Yes. you're!! Very Happy Very Happy
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by willgirl Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:40 am

Yes, it is all about Colin Firth! While I don't mind the Keira Knightly one (and actually thought that Darcy was kind of cute), nothing beats the Colin Firth one. Especially when he comes out of the pond all wet......
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Post by himbeer29 Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:41 am

jonezn4Bones wrote:Oh you dreamer . . I guess that explains your "rational" obsession with Mr Thornton? Hmmm?

very rational. Here is why:
1. I should be attracted to someone who will be a good mate. Mr. Thornton is attractive, tall (to make up for my shortness in my kids ;-)... who I'm kind of screwing over by marrying a short-ish guy, but oh well!) and generally good in that way.
2. I should want someone who will be a good provider. Mr. Thornton is a well-off, hardworking businessman.
3. I should want someone who will care about me and his family. As he has provided for his family after his father died, and sacrificed his own education to do so, this is someone who will definitely put family before other desires.
4. Loyalty. Mr. Thornton is very loyal. He could totally have married that other chick, but he didn't because he was still in love with Margaret.

Shall I go on?
himbeer29
himbeer29
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 10638
Say What You Want : Chicks Against Energy Drinks = C.A.E.D ♫♪Because they are bad for you♪♫ (Thanks to Turi!)
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:41 am

A2BOREANAZ wrote:
queen bess wrote:
A2BOREANAZ wrote:so bess.....did you make up your mind what kind of poptarts you wanted?????
i'm trying so hard.... but there is so much choice... i am gathering opinions as we speak.....
hee hee....that is sooooooo funny..........i was standing in front of the poptarts today......and was laughing hysterically........thinking about you trying to make up your mind......

and since you are a cinnamon fan.......i do suggest brown sugar/cinnamon.....obviously..........and do you have anything cinnamon there?????? cause i could throw in some cinnamon candies........we have a few.......
*sighs and whimpers in cinnamon joy....* if you could send me a few... there would be extra nice british things coming to you in the post....
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:42 am

flyersfan35 wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:Now Fly, When you say that you deleted Norton, did you arbitrarily delete stuff or use the uninstall program?
I went to my computer, to symantec, and used the 'add or remove programs'. And this is just on my laptop...the desktop had norton antivirus, and that's on there, but it says it's tampered, but I didn't do anything with that.
Good. And . . you are correct that Norton does not always properly restore the email programs like Outlook to proper working order when it uninstalls. (Sorry)

Here - if you know what version of Norton you had . . select the proper removal tool from this link. (Yes. A hassle to be sure)
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 12588
Say What You Want : Everyone should make the effort to be original (not odd)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:42 am

queen bess wrote:
marymageli wrote:
willgirl wrote:Bess, I just realized you are from Brighton. Which to me is synonomous with P&P. (Don't the girls visit Brighton and meet Wickham?)

That is so cool!
I've been to Brighton many times but I've never met Wickham. lol I usually go to PRIMARK, though. lol The best clothes shop on earth. Very Happy
PRIMARK is amazing.... all my clothes come from there now....
I miss England. And PRIMARK, too. I just LOVE shopping, especially when they're cheap, in fashion (my fashion, that is) and of good quality. It's like Wash-and-go. 3-in-1. Or 2-in-1? lol Whatever.
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:42 am

jonezy, did you get my last post?
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:43 am

queen bess wrote:
A2BOREANAZ wrote:
queen bess wrote:

*sighs and whimpers in cinnamon joy....* if you could send me a few... there would be extra nice british things coming to you in the post....
and it was slightly mean to laugh at my indecisive distress....
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:43 am

willgirl wrote:Yes, it is all about Colin Firth! While I don't mind the Keira Knightly one (and actually thought that Darcy was kind of cute), nothing beats the Colin Firth one. Especially when he comes out of the pond all wet......
sigh... wet shirted mr darcy.... sigh.....
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by himbeer29 Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:44 am

queen bess wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
himbeer29 wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
himbeer29 wrote:
queen bess wrote:
himbeer29 wrote:
queen bess wrote:
himbeer29 wrote:
queen bess wrote:
willgirl wrote:Cookies are my downfall.
but they are such a pleasant one....

mmmm cookies... I have a box of brownie mix taunting me from my kitchen counter... I will be strong!!
why be strong... brownies are good... make them... enjoy the chocolatey, calorific goodness....

yeah I'm trying to be more healthy... since I have to expose my stomach to all my friends and relatives at my wedding... so I'm waiting to make them til my fiance is here and eats them all for me ;-). (or, some of them for me. ;-). Although it's usually a battle over brownies...)
of course... sari (sp?) equals tummy out....

and boys are useful for helping you eat up those nice tasty things that are bad for you... but it is quite irritating that no matter how much they eat they don;t get any fatter....

yeah I have no idea how it's spelled. I don't think anyone does ;-). I've seen it that way and saree. And I agree. it's also quite irritating that all they need to do to get in shape is go for like a 5 minute jog, and suddenly they're fit and have muscles.
I've explained this all to you, before, God likes men better. Razz Look at animals - the males are magnificently built and decorated and females are usually dull and brown . . .I'm just sayin.' . . . Cool

That's because men need to show off through brightly colored feathers to get attention. Women watch, analyze, and take their pick. No need for silly feathers ;-).
Oh you dreamer . . I guess that explains your "rational" obsession with Mr Thornton? Hmmm?
and of course explains away all the butts in your sig.....????

hahaha... take that, jonez!

and re poptarts... sorry for making it more difficult for you! But really, you need all the information in order to make the best decision!
himbeer29
himbeer29
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : Chicks Against Energy Drinks = C.A.E.D ♫♪Because they are bad for you♪♫ (Thanks to Turi!)

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:44 am

marymageli wrote:Hi a2b!!
hey mary.......how goes it?????? i am laughing at bess...trying to pick out her fave poptarts.........i dont know why....but its funny to me...........
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by sadhbh Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:44 am

Hi!

I see P&P, pop tarts and Primark all being talked up. All the best P's!!

Smile
sadhbh
sadhbh
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 2966
Say What You Want : Must. Resist. Spoilers!!
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:44 am

jonezn4Bones wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:Now Fly, When you say that you deleted Norton, did you arbitrarily delete stuff or use the uninstall program?
I went to my computer, to symantec, and used the 'add or remove programs'. And this is just on my laptop...the desktop had norton antivirus, and that's on there, but it says it's tampered, but I didn't do anything with that.
Good. And . . you are correct that Norton does not always properly restore the email programs like Outlook to proper working order when it uninstalls. (Sorry)

Here - if you know what version of Norton you had . . select the proper removal tool from this link. (Yes. A hassle to be sure)
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
What if I don't know what version I had?
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:44 am

himbeer29 wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:Oh you dreamer . . I guess that explains your "rational" obsession with Mr Thornton? Hmmm?

1. I should be attracted to someone who will be a good mate. Mr. Thornton is attractive, tall (to make up for my shortness in my kids ;-)... who I'm kind of screwing over by marrying a short-ish guy, but oh well!) and generally good in that way.
2. I should want someone who will be a good provider. Mr. Thornton is a well-off, hardworking businessman.
3. I should want someone who will care about me and his family. As he has provided for his family after his father died, and sacrificed his own education to do so, this is someone who will definitely put family before other desires.
4. Loyalty. Mr. Thornton is very loyal. He could totally have married that other chick, but he didn't because he was still in love with Margaret.

Shall I go on?
SO well put razz.... you should be a lawyer.....
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:45 am

sadhbh wrote:Hi!

Smile
hi das!!! and yes!! the best P's around!!!
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by himbeer29 Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:45 am

queen bess wrote:
himbeer29 wrote:

Shall I go on?
SO well put razz.... you should be a lawyer.....

hmmm... that's a good idea! I should look into that... ;-)
himbeer29
himbeer29
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:46 am

himbeer29 wrote:

Shall I go on?
Razz! Your characterisation IS perfect!! I wanna cry. *picks up a hanky* You just pictured the perfect
masterpiece of the omnipotent. Sorry BoBo. Your position has been
taken. lol
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by himbeer29 Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:46 am

hello das!
himbeer29
himbeer29
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:46 am

queen bess wrote:
A2BOREANAZ wrote:
queen bess wrote:

it would be no problem.......they are mostly hard type candies......there are some chewy kinds too.....and right now we have cinnamon hearts.....for valentines day......and do you want some cinnamon gum???? we have lots of that too
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:47 am

Smile
hey dublin.......how are you
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:47 am

queen bess wrote:

Smile
hi das!!! and yes!! the best P's around!!!
Well, I adore P&P, not really a fan of poptarts but PRIMARK is the best!! Can I fit into the group? lol
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:47 am

Hi sad!
marymageli
marymageli