Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Hart Booth Fan Club

+23
hy6110327
katarina
willgirl
Aloemilk
Sany
ToZiKa
SnoopGirl
Turi ray of sunshine
PIMP
Cassiopeia
Bones08
marymageli
psychdoc
missdebra87
magicstar
flyersfan35
phoebsfan
sadhbh
jonezn4Bones
queen bess
A2BOREANAZ
howie
fairytales_end
27 posters

:: The IHBFC

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

I Hart Booth Fan Club - Page 40 Empty Re: I Hart Booth Fan Club

Post by A2BOREANAZ Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:34 am

willgirl wrote:Bess, I just realized you are from Brighton. Which to me is synonomous with P&P. (Don't the girls visit Brighton and meet Wickham?)

That is so cool!
yeah they do...........oh mr. wickham..........bastard.......
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by himbeer29 Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:35 am

queen bess wrote:
himbeer29 wrote:
queen bess wrote:ok.... i need a poptart review.... cup said she'd send me some (as she is my poptart angel) and i cannot choose between brown sugar cinnamon and cinnamon roll and apple strudle... i need your thoughts people!!!

BROWN SUGAR CINNAMON

(and raspberry and cherry)
hehe thank you.... that was in some ways helpful... and other ways not... i now must consider the other two....

hehehehe... those are my 3 favorites... I rotate between them.
himbeer29
himbeer29
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 10638
Say What You Want : Chicks Against Energy Drinks = C.A.E.D ♫♪Because they are bad for you♪♫ (Thanks to Turi!)
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:35 am

himbeer29 wrote:
willgirl wrote:Okay, important question. Is the guy from North and South hotter than Mr. Darcy, less hot, or equally hot?

oooooo that's tough. they're different, kind of. both dark and brooding, but in different ways? I guess right now I'm leaning towards Mr. Thornton, but that may be because I'm on a North and South kick... Mr. Darcy is still incredibly hot... especially when he is walking in the field towards Elizabeth... oooooooooo. Man. I don't know.
oh razz......that is the best scene............whooooooo hoooooo
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:35 am

willgirl wrote:Bess, I just realized you are from Brighton. Which to me is synonomous with P&P. (Don't the girls visit Brighton and meet Wickham?)

That is so cool!
oh yeah!!! brighton is a massive regency town... including palace and massive squares with beautiful houses.... and yes brighton is where lydia goes with captain forster and then runs away from with wickham!!!
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17725
Say What You Want : demoted to countess...
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:36 am

himbeer29 wrote:
willgirl wrote:Okay, important question. Is the guy from North and South hotter than Mr. Darcy, less hot, or equally hot?

oooooo that's tough. they're different, kind of. both dark and brooding, but in different ways? I guess right now I'm leaning towards Mr. Thornton, but that may be because I'm on a North and South kick... Mr. Darcy is still incredibly hot... especially when he is walking in the field towards Elizabeth... oooooooooo. Man. I don't know.
I hope you're talking about Colin Firth and not the guy in the American version. Mr Darcy will always stay in my heart. He is the HOTTEST. Sorry DB. lol He is ignorant, selfish, devilishly handsome (the series aired over 13 years ago), brooding..in one word... a MAN!!! That's my take.
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by missdebra87 Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:36 am

Hiiiii Cup!
missdebra87
missdebra87
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16433
Say What You Want : Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, Teacher Certification, Departmental Recognition, Magna Cum Laude
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by himbeer29 Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:36 am

That is so cool!

Lydia does. Kitty wants to go.
himbeer29
himbeer29
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : Chicks Against Energy Drinks = C.A.E.D ♫♪Because they are bad for you♪♫ (Thanks to Turi!)

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:37 am

A2BOREANAZ wrote:hee hee......oh bess......i have to agree with razz.......raspberry is nice too........lol
ARGH!!! I CANNOT CHOOSE!!! I AM THE MOST INDECISIVE PERSON EVER!!!
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:37 am

himbeer29 wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
himbeer29 wrote:
queen bess wrote:
himbeer29 wrote:
queen bess wrote:
himbeer29 wrote:
queen bess wrote:
willgirl wrote:Cookies are my downfall.
but they are such a pleasant one....

mmmm cookies... I have a box of brownie mix taunting me from my kitchen counter... I will be strong!!
why be strong... brownies are good... make them... enjoy the chocolatey, calorific goodness....

yeah I'm trying to be more healthy... since I have to expose my stomach to all my friends and relatives at my wedding... so I'm waiting to make them til my fiance is here and eats them all for me ;-). (or, some of them for me. ;-). Although it's usually a battle over brownies...)
of course... sari (sp?) equals tummy out....

and boys are useful for helping you eat up those nice tasty things that are bad for you... but it is quite irritating that no matter how much they eat they don;t get any fatter....

yeah I have no idea how it's spelled. I don't think anyone does ;-). I've seen it that way and saree. And I agree. it's also quite irritating that all they need to do to get in shape is go for like a 5 minute jog, and suddenly they're fit and have muscles.
I've explained this all to you, before, God likes men better. Razz Look at animals - the males are magnificently built and decorated and females are usually dull and brown . . .I'm just sayin.' . . . Cool

That's because men need to show off through brightly colored feathers to get attention. Women watch, analyze, and take their pick. No need for silly feathers ;-).
Oh you dreamer . . I guess that explains your "rational" obsession with Mr Thornton? Hmmm?
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 12588
Say What You Want : Everyone should make the effort to be original (not odd)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:37 am

himbeer29 wrote:
queen bess wrote:
himbeer29 wrote:
queen bess wrote:ok.... i need a poptart review.... cup said she'd send me some (as she is my poptart angel) and i cannot choose between brown sugar cinnamon and cinnamon roll and apple strudle... i need your thoughts people!!!

BROWN SUGAR CINNAMON

(and raspberry and cherry)
hehe thank you.... that was in some ways helpful... and other ways not... i now must consider the other two....

hehehehe... those are my 3 favorites... I rotate between them.
you are not helping anymore..... sigh,.....
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:38 am

That is so cool!
I've been to Brighton many times but I've never met Wickham. lol I usually go to PRIMARK, though. lol The best clothes shop on earth. Very Happy
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by himbeer29 Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:38 am

marymageli wrote:
himbeer29 wrote:

I hope you're talking about Colin Firth and not the guy in the American version. Mr Darcy will always stay in my heart. He is the HOTTEST. Sorry DB. lol He is ignorant, selfish, devilishly handsome (the series aired over 13 years ago), brooding..in one word... a MAN!!! That's my take.

of course, that's a given. (that we are speaking of the BBC version. the Kiera Knightly one doesn't count ;-))
himbeer29
himbeer29
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:38 am

jonezn4Bones wrote:
himbeer29 wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:
himbeer29 wrote:
queen bess wrote:
himbeer29 wrote:
queen bess wrote:
himbeer29 wrote:
queen bess wrote:
willgirl wrote:Cookies are my downfall.
but they are such a pleasant one....

mmmm cookies... I have a box of brownie mix taunting me from my kitchen counter... I will be strong!!
why be strong... brownies are good... make them... enjoy the chocolatey, calorific goodness....

yeah I'm trying to be more healthy... since I have to expose my stomach to all my friends and relatives at my wedding... so I'm waiting to make them til my fiance is here and eats them all for me ;-). (or, some of them for me. ;-). Although it's usually a battle over brownies...)
of course... sari (sp?) equals tummy out....

and boys are useful for helping you eat up those nice tasty things that are bad for you... but it is quite irritating that no matter how much they eat they don;t get any fatter....

yeah I have no idea how it's spelled. I don't think anyone does ;-). I've seen it that way and saree. And I agree. it's also quite irritating that all they need to do to get in shape is go for like a 5 minute jog, and suddenly they're fit and have muscles.
I've explained this all to you, before, God likes men better. Razz Look at animals - the males are magnificently built and decorated and females are usually dull and brown . . .I'm just sayin.' . . . Cool

That's because men need to show off through brightly colored feathers to get attention. Women watch, analyze, and take their pick. No need for silly feathers ;-).
Oh you dreamer . . I guess that explains your "rational" obsession with Mr Thornton? Hmmm?
and of course explains away all the butts in your sig.....????
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by willgirl Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:38 am

queen bess wrote:

That is so cool!
oh yeah!!! brighton is a massive regency town... including palace and massive squares with beautiful houses.... and yes brighton is where lydia goes with captain forster and then runs away from with wickham!!!

Very cool. I'm such a Pride & Prejudice nerd. I just read this great book called Darcy's Story by Janetl Alymer which tells the story from Darcy's side. It wasn't bad.

I also read this book called Pride and Prescience, A Mr. &Mrs. Darcy Mystery. It's hilarious!

Of course, nothing beats the original.
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Post by missdebra87 Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:38 am

queen bess wrote:
A2BOREANAZ wrote:hee hee......oh bess......i have to agree with razz.......raspberry is nice too........lol
ARGH!!! I CANNOT CHOOSE!!! I AM THE MOST INDECISIVE PERSON EVER!!!
lol... So am I..
missdebra87
missdebra87
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16433
Say What You Want : Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, Teacher Certification, Departmental Recognition, Magna Cum Laude
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by queen bess Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:38 am

himbeer29 wrote:
marymageli wrote:
himbeer29 wrote:

of course, that's a given. (that we are speaking of the BBC version. the Kiera Knightly one doesn't count ;-))
i am in my spiritual home here.....

-------
Suite à un grand nombre de réponses, ce sujet a été automatiquement divisé. Vous pouvez retrouver la suite de ce sujet ici :
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
queen bess
queen bess
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by willgirl Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:04 am

Hello to MissDeb!
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!