Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Hart Booth Fan Club

+22
willgirl
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
howie
fairytales_end
Meegs82
Shakari
Polygirl
squirtandmilo
laxgirl5
Kasper
marymageli
flyersfan35
Cassiopeia
Addictt
Niah
Aloemilk
Sany
queen bess
Turi ray of sunshine
SnoopGirl
PIMP
szabrina995
26 posters

:: The IHBFC

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

I Hart Booth Fan Club - Page 39 Empty Re: I Hart Booth Fan Club

Post by Fluffernutter Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:00 pm

Francie wrote:re: facebook...ummm...most of my family is there...lol...have 23 nieces and nephews...a few great ones and now one great-great so yea...EASY keep contact with family dat way Smile
I'm actually anti-Facebook...in examining myself, I believe it to be because of any or all of these reasons:
a. I would possibly get totally obsessed with all the fun and funky features and this is during a time when I'm trying to wean myself off of my fanfic obsession, so I don't need a new one.
b. I would feel like a total loser if no one friended me and I can't take any more hits to my self esteem (more self-searching has led me to the conclusion that I have low self esteem but a big ego...huh)
c. I am automatically averse to all things popular. Don't ask why. Possibly because I was such an awkward child that I recreated myself to LIKE unpopularity and now can't stand the sight of popular things.
Fluffernutter
Fluffernutter
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5591
Location : 48% of day in school, 44% at home, 8% in transit between them
Say What You Want : Officially obsessed with fandom.
Registration date : 2008-06-16

http://fluffernutter8.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Francie Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:00 pm

A2BOREANAZ wrote:holy crap francie........thats a lot..........i thought i had a lot........but then i remember you telling me about your family and how many there were

lol...yup!!! so grateful I'm here and they're in Newfoundland too...lol...love 'em but ya know...?
Francie
Francie
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4722
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:01 pm

flyersfan35 wrote:
A2BOREANAZ wrote:
flyersfan35 wrote:Yeah, cup...facebook is actually turning out to be great. I haven't seen my cousin in 5 years, but they're actually thinking of coming up for another visit now. He has 2 brothers, I'm hoping they can all make it down. Haha, my sisters and I each had one...my aunt had three boys, and they were around our ages. lol. Gosh...it really makes me miss my aunt, though...she was awesome. And I do miss visiting them.
well thats great then fly........i have a few members of my family on there......i mainly talk to my niece in san antonio......and my brother..........sisters wont talk to me...........doesnt matter.......they are bitches anyway............
He's the middle one...his younger brother was 'mine', and he was the one that got married and then had his reception at the top of some building in NJ, with glass on all sides, kind of overlooking Newark airport. Haha, I'll never forget it...it was interesting watching the planes taking off and heading straight for you...lol

Haha, kind of reminds me of when we were coming back from Boston, and we were stopped at the NJ turnpike, and that plane took off from Newark right over us...lol
oh yeah..........memories.......some good........some kind of frightening.............lol
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:02 pm

Now fluff...if I can have 36 friends on facebook, I'm sure you could do much better than that...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Aloemilk Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:02 pm

A2BOREANAZ wrote:
Fluffernutter wrote:Ok, Soldier's over...someone rec me a new ep...I have all my DVDs with me (I come to a babysitting job prepared)
you do for sure fluff...........i vote.............

woman in the sand...........

the other day I rewatched The Woman in the Car. I remembered why I liked it so much! It's got quite a few intense scenes...
Aloemilk
Aloemilk
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3437
Say What You Want : Booth's nickname as given by the cops? Boring, short lived Quark, haha
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Francie Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:02 pm

planes over yas??? pfffttt!!! come to Montreal...as you land you can pick em out on the ground!!! lol
Francie
Francie
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Francie Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:03 pm

flyersfan35 wrote:Now fluff...if I can have 36 friends on facebook, I'm sure you could do much better than that...

I have over 60...including Kathy Reichs Wink

Last edited by Francie on Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Francie
Francie
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:03 pm

Fluffernutter wrote:
Francie wrote:re: facebook...ummm...most of my family is there...lol...have 23 nieces and nephews...a few great ones and now one great-great so yea...EASY keep contact with family dat way Smile
I'm actually anti-Facebook...in examining myself, I believe it to be because of any or all of these reasons:
a. I would possibly get totally obsessed with all the fun and funky features and this is during a time when I'm trying to wean myself off of my fanfic obsession, so I don't need a new one.
b. I would feel like a total loser if no one friended me and I can't take any more hits to my self esteem (more self-searching has led me to the conclusion that I have low self esteem but a big ego...huh)
c. I am automatically averse to all things popular. Don't ask why. Possibly because I was such an awkward child that I recreated myself to LIKE unpopularity and now can't stand the sight of popular things.
well fluff....i will agree with you on (a).....cause i myself get so into it........you can easily spend hours upon hours........
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:03 pm

Francie wrote:
A2BOREANAZ wrote:holy crap francie........thats a lot..........i thought i had a lot........but then i remember you telling me about your family and how many there were

lol...yup!!! so grateful I'm here and they're in Newfoundland too...lol...love 'em but ya know...?
and sorry about your cold.........that would suck..........
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:04 pm

Aloemilk wrote:
A2BOREANAZ wrote:
Fluffernutter wrote:Ok, Soldier's over...someone rec me a new ep...I have all my DVDs with me (I come to a babysitting job prepared)

the other day I rewatched The Woman in the Car. I remembered why I liked it so much! It's got quite a few intense scenes...
oh i so like that one also........oh......i like all of them...............even the sucky ones.........
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:04 pm

Haha...frightening like almost hitting that car in Boston...lol. Oh, but I wouldn't trade that trip for anything...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Francie Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:05 pm

thnx!!! just want it gone by the 20th...sigh...
Francie
Francie
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:05 pm

I'm sleepy...
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by Aloemilk Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:06 pm

A2BOREANAZ wrote:
Fluffernutter wrote:
well fluff....i will agree with you on (a).....cause i myself get so into it........you can easily spend hours upon hours........

You know, I don't really spend much time on it. I check it once or twice a day and leave quite quickly. But I really like how it allows you to keep in touch... and find people you stopped knowing about for years and years!
Aloemilk
Aloemilk
Therapist
Therapist

Say What You Want : Booth's nickname as given by the cops? Boring, short lived Quark, haha

Back to top Go down

Post by squirtandmilo Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:06 pm

Then sleep
squirtandmilo
squirtandmilo
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17139
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffernutter Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:06 pm

Aloemilk wrote:
A2BOREANAZ wrote:

That one gains my intense love...okay, not really surprising...but love the Pickering interviews and for some reason I ALWAYS giggle at Brennan's line "Did you arrest someone really small lately?"
Fluffernutter
Fluffernutter
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Francie Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:06 pm

flyersfan35 wrote:I'm sleepy...

*puts out hand*

nice to meet ya...I'm Francie...Frannie...Frannie Annie...Annie...just don't call me late for supper Very Happy
Francie
Francie
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:07 pm

well peeps..i am now going to bed..........have to work tomorrow...........already told them i will be very slow.............dont think they believe me..........but they will soon find out wont they?????????? lol

and yeah fly............hee hee.........i wouldnt trade it either..............cause when we think of it now...........at least we can laugh............and all the directions we got from peeps at the hotel............they didnt know where they were going either............lol

goodnight all...........

and welcome back francie................
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Francie Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:08 pm

night cuppy!!!

and thnx!!! good to be home Smile
Francie
Francie
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:08 pm

hey grub....................

night grub.......................
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:08 pm

Hey squirt!

Good night cup!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by Aloemilk Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:08 pm

A2BOREANAZ wrote:
Aloemilk wrote:
A2BOREANAZ wrote:

oh i so like that one also........oh......i like all of them...............even the sucky ones.........

Same opinion here. I guess it shows why I call myself an obsessed fan Laughing
I'm watching random eps now. Everyday.
I'm learning some dialogues Embarassed

But what can I say... I just love Bones! It's a special kind of obsession to me. One I carry close to the heart LOL
Aloemilk
Aloemilk
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Aloemilk Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:10 pm

Good night, Cup! Very Happy
Aloemilk
Aloemilk
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:10 pm

Well, I think I'm going to go to bed too...perhaps I can get rid of this stupid sinus headache, and beat this cold once and for all. Good night, all! Talk to you tomorrow!
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffernutter Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:11 pm

Aloemilk wrote:
A2BOREANAZ wrote:
Aloemilk wrote:
A2BOREANAZ wrote:

Same opinion here. I guess it shows why I call myself an obsessed fan Laughing
I'm watching random eps now. Everyday.
I'm learning some dialogues Embarassed

But what can I say... I just love Bones! It's a special kind of obsession to me. One I carry close to the heart LOL
Oh my god...I'm constantly afraid that I'm the most obsessed person out there...then I come on here.Very Happy I'm an insomniac, so when I can't sleep, I just play an episode of Bones in my head...cause I'm weird that way.
Fluffernutter
Fluffernutter
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next