Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untitled - Smut

+6
A2BOREANAZ
Nane
Bella Loony
ToZiKa
Cassiopeia
flyersfan35
10 posters

Go down

Untitled - Smut Empty Untitled - Smut

Post by flyersfan35 Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:30 pm

Okay, this is just some smut I wrote for...well, it doesn't matter. But anyway, it's anonymous, and I didn't actually write it for B&B, but it fits. And it's very different...and not really a story...and just basic, boring smut. But loony and kiki insisted that I post it, so...ugh.

She laughs up at him; he grins back, and once again they’re just two friends, sharing a quiet moment alone.

Their bodies are close; slowly the laughter fades, and they are left staring into each others’ eyes. She knows something has changed, but she’s unsure just what or why.

Her breath catches as she sees the look in his eyes. He leans toward her, and her eyes close unconsciously, waiting, breathlessly, for that first touch. His lips meet hers in a feather light kiss; butterflies erupt in her stomach and she sighs, the tiniest of moans escaping her lips.

Almost before it begins it’s over, and he pulls back slightly. She opens her eyes to find him gazing at her, a question in his eyes, as if asking her permission to continue. She nods slightly, and he smiles before he closes the distance and brushes his lips against hers once more.

Her thoughts scatter as she’s caught up in the kiss; she shivers as his hands reach up to cup her face. He lightly caresses her cheeks before his hands slide around to the back of her neck, and he pulls her closer as he deepens the kiss.

His fingertips brush her skin, sending little waves of pleasure running through her body. She moans and leans into him, her arms slipping around his waist to pull him closer. Her body presses against his, and she feels alive.

His breath tickles her ear before his lips move to her throat; the light touch of his tongue on her sensitive skin causes her to whimper. Her head falls back to allow him access.

Her hands slide down his back, then slip under his shirt as she traces the muscles of his back with her fingers. She hears his sharp intake of breath at her touch and smiles slightly at the reaction.

His hands, once tangled in her hair, now reach out and lightly travel down the front of her body, his lips still tasting her throat. His fingers tremble as he fumbles with the buttons on her shirt; slowly he unbuttons them one by one. He parts the fabric and his hands skim lightly over her bare skin. She moans again; her body aches for his touch.

She is aware of every sensation; every touch, every smell, every sound. She wants something; something she can’t define, but she knows that whatever happens, nothing will ever be the same.

His hands slip under her bra to cup her breasts; her arms tighten around his body instinctively. Her heart pounds in her chest as he slowly reaches out and slips the shirt off her shoulders. She closes her eyes tightly as she feels his fingers at the back of her bra; soon that too joins her shirt on the floor.

He runs his fingers across her cheek, forcing her to open her eyes. She stares up into his soft brown eyes, a mixture of fear and desire running through her. She is caught up in the intensity of his gaze; reaching out, she grasps the bottom of his t-shirt and pulls it up over his head in one motion.

Her hands slide down his chest; he closes his eyes briefly at the touch. He whispers her name, and the sound arouses her instantly. Without hesitation, she reaches up and pulls his face toward hers once more; her lips press against his. He opens his mouth to her; their tongues dance, and she feels electricity shoot through her body at the touch.

His hands move to the waistband of her jeans; hers do the same to him. They fumble impatiently until they are both undressed; he pulls her back toward the bed. Gently he lays her down, his lips traveling over her body.

She reaches out, her hands exploring his body. He groans and his fingers travel down, gently brushing her skin before slipping inside her. She cries out in pleasure; he gently strokes her until she writhes on the bed, whimpering.

His lips are everywhere; her lips, her throat, her breasts. He sensuously tortures her until she begs him to love her. Finally, he moves above her, and enters her in one smooth stroke.

She cries out at the feel of him inside her, but his lips find hers once more, capturing her moans of pleasure. He moves inside her, mercilessly, until finally, she feels the orgasm building. Her fingers dig into his back as her body tightens around him in ecstasy; that’s all he needs to push him over the edge. He cries out her name over and over as he comes…

She opens her eyes to the knocking and his voice calling her through the door. She sighs as the last remnants of the dream fade away and she is left with only emptiness. She calls out at him to wait, that she will be ready soon.

She slips from her bed and quickly dresses. She opens the door and looks up into the soft brown eyes she sees every night in her dreams. She smiles at him, hiding the pain that she feels, knowing that, until she finds the courage to tell him how she feels, the dream is all she will ever have.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Number of posts : 68808
Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

Closing time - time for you to go back to the places you will be from.
Closing time - this room won't be open 'til your brothers or your sisters come.
So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.
Closing time - every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Untitled - Smut Empty Re: Untitled - Smut

Post by Cassiopeia Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:36 pm

Loony and Kiki were right. It was a good idea to put it up here Wink I like the story. Who doesn't? Very Happy
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11713
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:42 am

I like it too

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:32 am

THAT'S RIGHT BABY!!

WOOHOO for Smutt from Canuckle!! Wonderful, awesome, HOT, HOT and SMUTTALICIOUS!!

I loved it, and I love that you didn't specify who it was.....although we all know!

Great job sweetie, hold your head up high, and post more SMUTT dammit, you rock!!

Hugs sweetie!

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3452
Say What You Want : Family doesn't stop with blood.
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:20 am

Aw youare all sweet. thanks.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Say What You Want : Goodbye, dear ABY. You have been my home for 3 years now, and I am going to miss you. Thanks, willgirl, for creating this wonderful forum. *hugs to all*

So gather up your jackets, and move it to the exits - I hope you have found a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nane Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:55 pm

Hmmm....why do I bother about the last two paragraphs? Why are the best things always happening in dreams? You should let them have the real thing! But just in case I might print it out and hide it somewhere in a shoe LOL
Nane
Nane
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1035
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:29 am

well first of all.........you need to realize that it was very good.......but i do have one complaint..............WHAT THE HELL IS WITH ALL THIS DREAM SHIT..........thats what i have a problem with.........ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but then again.....i myself would love to have that dream........omg......never would i want to wake up.......fly......that was hot...................now a question..........after writing that.......did you pop open a fresh bag of pretzels????????????? just curious........

it was awesome woman..........and you really need to give yourself the credit you deserve for the writing skills..............oh for my hands to travel over his body.....even if it is in a dream............ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how freakin wonderful...................
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by flyersfan35 Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:32 am

A2BOREANAZ wrote:well first of all.........you need to realize that it was very good.......but i do have one complaint..............WHAT THE HELL IS WITH ALL THIS DREAM SHIT..........thats what i have a problem with.........ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but then again.....i myself would love to have that dream........omg......never would i want to wake up.......fly......that was hot...................now a question..........after writing that.......did you pop open a fresh bag of pretzels????????????? just curious........

it was awesome woman..........and you really need to give yourself the credit you deserve for the writing skills..............oh for my hands to travel over his body.....even if it is in a dream............ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how freakin wonderful...................
Again with the freakin' pretzels...damn that ghost! *sigh* Thanks, though. And it's a dream because...well, because I didn't write it for B&B, and...well, it just is.
flyersfan35
flyersfan35
Experiment
Experiment

Back to top Go down

Post by missdebra87 Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:40 pm

I'm glad you posted it =) I enjoyed it!
missdebra87
missdebra87
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16433
Say What You Want : Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, Teacher Certification, Departmental Recognition, Magna Cum Laude
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:03 am

Ok, sorry, FINALLY getting to review this...yes I'm about three years late but...ya know...shush.

Anyhoo, grandma, this is phenomenal! I'm serious. And huminah huminah, is it ever hot!! Knew ya had it in ya. Definitely the smuttiest thing you've written...well, that you've posted publicly anyway! I've no doubt there is more of this to come...you know you want to...yes you do...c'mon...

Plus....interesting the...em...manner in which this...eh...ended...sounds almost like...eh...possible...potential...em...story arcs that may or may not have been mentioned. Ever. By anyone. I suck at trying to describe things without revealing spoilers!
kiki
kiki
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2352

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:17 am

I'm on a break at work while reading ... and I have to sit perfectly still and take really slow, shallow breaths while I'm reading, so no one will know what I'm up to!
Thank you, it is Very Nice.

Now I've got to get back to work... Rolling Eyes
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by DavidBluva Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:17 am

This is the first story I read and it's great!
DavidBluva
DavidBluva

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down