Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untitled Triple Crossover

2 posters

Go down

Untitled Triple Crossover Empty Untitled Triple Crossover

Post by rabidauthor Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:03 pm

Ok, so this is something I'm attempting to do: A triple crossover between the shows House M.D., CSI, and Bones. The key word in this is ATTEMPTING, so feedback is greatly appreciated. Um, I'm not quite sure where ABY stands on crossover stories--so I hope it's ok to post here. Also, since this is a Bones forum and Brennan doesn't really appear in my story till the third or so chapter, I'll just post chapters 1-3 or so now. I hope you all enjoy this!

--Tobie

Title: Untitled Triple Crossover-- suggestions are more than welcome!

Summary: Um, don't have one yet. But it's a friendship crossover between Sara Sidle from CSI, Temperence Brennan from Bones, and House from, well House.

Rating: M! You have been warned. This chapter starts out with a character cutting--so, it's dark. Extremely dark. Dark, dark, dark. You've been warned.

Pairings: Hameron, GSR, B&B (for non CSI or House fans that's Sara/Grissom and House/Cameron)

Disclaimer: Don't own it. Don't sue me.

Chapter 1:

Sara sat on the side of the bathtub, watching with some melancholy fascination as the red liquid slide down her thigh.

It’s sad, isn’t it Doc? Guys like us. Couple of middle-aged men who’ve allowed their work to consume their lives.

She took the small blade and made another small nick. The small trail of blood entwined with the other.

The only time we ever touch other people is when we’re wearing our latex gloves. We wake up one day and realize that for fifty years, we haven’t really lived at all.

Another small cut- a little bigger than the first two. There was something almost comforting about the stinging sensation in her leg. Albeit, a rather morbid comfort, but comfort nonetheless.

But then all of the sudden, we get a second chance. Somebody young and beautiful shows up. Somebody we could care about. She offers us a new life with her.

“I thought you stopped,” Came a voice from the doorway. Sara looked up.

“Old habits die hard,” She said, smiling ruefully at him.

“Apparently,” But we have a big decision to make, right? Because we have to risk everything we’ve worked for in order to have her. “Want to talk about it?” He asked.

“Not really,” I couldn’t do it. Sara cocked her head to the side, making another nick- the longest one yet.

“Good,” He said, sitting on the toilet seat. “I don’t do heart to hearts,” He watched the razor pass over her skin, leaving a dark red trail behind. “Don’t make those too deep,” He carefully inspected the cuts. “I don’t want to have to stitch you up,”

“Duly noted,” Sara nodded.

“For what it’s worth, if I still had my cane, I would totally go down there and shove it up his arse for you,” Sara smirked.

“Thanks House,” the smirk turned into a smile.

“Ah, there it is—the Sara Smile,”

“The Sara Smile?” Sara asked.

“Not as good as the Gap-Tooth Grin, but it still lights up a room,”

“Alright, how much Vicodin have you had?” Sara asked.

“What?” He asked. “I can’t give you a compliment? Boost your self esteem a little?” Sara shook her head. “Besides, I don’t need it now that I can walk,”

“Once a druggie, always a druggie,” Sara countered, not really in the mood to put up with him.

“Oh, someone’s cynical tonight--- what weird Freaky Friday thing reversed our personalities?” Sara quirked an eyebrow. “There was nothing else on TV,” House admonished. “And besides, Lindsay Lohan,”

“Don’t finish that, please,” Sara winced.

“Fine, you clean your leg up- shower off- then we’ll head to the airport,” House said decidedly.

“Sounds good,” Sara said standing up. “Now, out,”

“What? And leave you in here by yourself?” House asked, feigning shock. “Sara, as a doctor I cannot leave you alone after cutting yourself. The blood loss might cause you to feel light headed, and then pass out, and then you’d have brain damage- well more than you do now anyway,”

“House,” Sara warned.

“You know what? I might as well just jump in the shower with you,”

“I have a gun--- I will use it,” Sara said, grabbing his arm. She walked him out the door, then shut it behind her.

“You wouldn’t shoot me!” House called through the shut door. “You love me too much!” He waited until he heard the water turn on before walking into the kitchen and tossing the blade into the trash. “She’ll be ok,” he thought. “Hopefully,”

rabidauthor

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://rabidauthor2-0.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Untitled Triple Crossover Empty Re: Untitled Triple Crossover

Post by rabidauthor Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:04 pm

gah, ok, I forgot to mention this in the first chapter pre thingy but this was after House underwent the Ketamine thing (season 2 finale, season 3 I believe?) So, that's why he dosen't have the cane. Thanks to Mum for asking!

Also, House is a tad OOC in this, and has a niece.

And also, I don't know if any CSI fans caught it, but the italics is Grissom's speech to Lurie in Butterflied--so spoilers for that which I forgot to mention.

As far as I know, no spoliers for Bones--yet. Brennan doesn't appear till the next chapter.

Here's Chapter 2

Grissom stood in front of Sara’s door, starring at it uncertainly. I’m still here. He raised his hand, and brought it to the door, which unexpectedly swung open. Are you?

“I swear to God, House, you’ve had twenty minutes to get ready!” Sara shouted.

“I’m coming, I’m coming,” the man gripped. He walked out the door, brushing past Grissom, while throwing a black t-shirt on. “God, you’re worse than Wilson!” He leaned against the railing. He was a few years younger than Grissom. A scowl was plastered across his face. “You do realize all this rushing is for nothing, right? We still have to wait for Sky,”

“No you don’t,” A girl in her early twenties in ripped jeans and a tank top walked over to where everyone was standing. Sara turned around.

“Grissom,” she said, startled.

“That’s him?” House and Sky chorused, glaring at Grissom.

“What—I don’t need to come in do I?” Sara asked. “Because I have to pick Tempe up from the airport right now,” she glanced down at her watch.

“No, I wanted to—I was hoping I could talk to you,” he said. “But now’s obviously not the best time,”

“Wow, nothing gets past you,” Sky muttered.

“Except how Sara---“

“House----es,” Sara warned, cutting the duo off. “Except how Sara what?” Grissom thought. He knew the answer, he just couldn’t bring himself to admit it.

“I should take offence to that,” Sky grumbled.

“Both of you, go down to the car—“ Sara ordered. “And I swear to God, Skylar House, if you even try to hotwire it again, I will shoot you,”

“Wow, somebody’s trigger happy today,” House smirked. Sara glared.

“Alright- alright, we’re going,” Sky held her hands up as a sign of surrender. “And no worries Auntie, I won’t hotwire your car-- again,” Grissom watched the scene play out, somewhat confused. Sara rolled her eyes and tossed Skylar the keys.

“Why does she get the keys?” House whined.

“Because I don’t trust you,” Sara smiled sweetly.

“Oh, but you’ll trust the kid with the criminal record as long as my cane,”

“Wow, I have a pretty short record then,” Sky grinned. Sara laughed. Grissom watched the tête-à-tête still confused. House glared.

“You know very well what I meant,” he said. “Although, I must give you 6.5 for delivery, 7.8 for timing, and 4.9 for snark affect,”

“Sara?” Skylar prompted.

“Uh, 6.0, 8.3, 3.4,”

“Ouch,” Skylar winced. “I think I like Uncle Greg’s scoring better for once,” she turned and walked down the hall. “Hey, now that you’re not a cripple anymore, I’ll race ya,” She said, still grinning.

“You’re on,” House said taking off after her. Sara sighed, running a hand through her hair.

“Sorry, about that,” Sara said. “They’re--- well, let’s face it, they’re crazy,” she locked her door, waiting for Grissom to say something. They walked down the hall in silence, an unnerving silence. “So, you wanted to talk to me about something?” Sara asked suddenly.

“Uh, yeah, but—it’s sort of—it’s,” Grissom couldn’t think of how to phrase it. “It has to do with--- something I- realized during the last case,” Sara stiffened. “I—“

“I know Grissom,” Sara cut him off, desperately wanting to avoid hearing his speech twice. Wanting to avoid hearing how she wasn’t worth it all over again.

“You do?” He asked, slightly wide-eyed.

“Yeah,” Sara smiled sadly. “I heard you, in the interrogation room,” she explained. Grissom felt like someone had punched him. She had heard that. He could feel her looking at him, waiting for him to say something, but he couldn’t find his voice. She shook her head and walked off. “I’ll see you tonight Griss,” she mumbled, heading to the elevator.

xXxXx

“Do you think she’s ok up there?” Skylar asked, peering up towards where Sara’s apartment was. House sighed.

“I’m not entirely sure,” he admitted. Skylar considered him for a moment, watching him from the backseat.

“What aren’t you telling me?” She asked.

“What?” House asked.

“You’re not telling me something,” Skylar said, leaning forward. “What?” House briefly debated with himself over whether or not to tell her. “Greg---“

“She’s cutting again,” House finally relented. “I caught her earlier in the bathroom,” Skylar groaned, leaning back heavily against the her seat.

“I thought she stopped!” She moaned. “I didn’t see any marks,”

“They’re on her leg, thighs actually, she was cutting high,”

“Great,” Skylar deadpanned. “I swear to God, if I ever corner that Dr. Grissom alone,”

“Skylar,” House admonished. Skylar quirked an eyebrow. “Try to keep the bloodshed to a minimum,” he smirked.

“Oh, don’t worry, it’ll be very clean,” Skylar nodded. “I’m thinking, I don’t know, maybe a car accident, or arsenic poisoning,”

“Do I even want to know?” House asked turning around.

“Probably not,” Skylar grinned. The driver’s door opened and Sara sat down, turning the keys which were already in the ignition.

“What happened?” House asked.

“Nothing,” Sara snapped, pulling out of the parking lot.

“You seem rather irritable for it to be nothing,” Skylar pointed out. Sara sighed loudly.

“I told him,”

“Told him….” House prompted.

“That I heard what he said,” Skylar sucked in a deep breath.

“Ouch,” she winced.

“Yeah, well, he didn’t seem too torn up,” Sara muttered. “He just kind of stood there,”

“Well, you kind of bashed him over the head with that one,” House figured. Sara glared. “Not that I’m standing up for the b@stard or anything,” he said quickly. “What did he want anyway?”

“To tell me something he realized during the case,” Sara laughed mirthlessly. “I mean, there’s nothing like hearing you’re not worth it—twice­—so I cut him to the chase and told him I already knew,”

“Wow,” Skylar deadpanned. “That’s intense. Are you ok?”

“I’m fine- I’m better than fine,” Sara insisted. “I mean, I should have done this ages ago. He’s toyed with my emotions for years now, and I’ve had enough,” House watched her out of the corner of his eye. She wasn’t fine- she wasn’t better than fine- she wasn’t even ok. She was heartbroken. Someone had messed with her emotions, and hurt her. His mind briefly flashed to another brunette some 3,000 miles away.

“Are you ok to drive?” House asked finally, noting she was going a good 15 miles over the speed limit. “I don’t want to end up road kill,” Sara glared at him again, slowing down to the speed limit.

“Did Tempe say where she would be meeting us?” Skylar asked, breaking the tense silence.

“Baggage claim,” Sara replied.

rabidauthor

Back to top Go down

Post by rabidauthor Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:06 pm

Hey everyone!!! Here's chapter 3 with an apperance from *drum roll* the one and only Dr. Temperance Brennan. I tried to keep her in character as much as possible, but it's hard!

Enjoy!

Chapter 3

“Booth, I told you about this yesterday!” Dr. Temperance Brennan shouted into her phone. “Look, Zack is perfectly capable of helping you with your next case,” she sighed, weaving her way through the sea of bodies on their way to baggage claim. “Oh, don’t say that,” She admonished. “Besides, the entire team is still there,” She passed through another group of people and headed down a flight of stairs. “I don’t know, maybe two, three days at the most. Well, I have friends here—look, I don’t even know why I’m telling you this,” She rolled her eyes. She spotted the Motley Crew she had come to call ‘family’ standing at the carousel in front of her. “Booth—I’ll call you back later,” she snapped her phone shut and walked towards the three, grinning.

“Tempe!” Skylar shouted, rushing forward. Brennan grinned, wrapping her arms around her ‘niece’. “Thank God you got here-some of my sanity might actually be salvaged!” Brennan laughed, walking towards Sara and House.

“It can’t be that bad,” she paused, sharing a knowing look with Skylar. “Then again,” Skylar nodded.

“Thanks for coming down Tempe,” Sara smiled, giving her long time friend a hug.

“It’s no problem,” Brennan insisted. “Besides, it’s been a while since we’ve all been in the same state,”

“That’s because we’ve all been banned from California and Arizona,” Skylar pointed out. “After our last reunions we were declared threats and security problems, remember?”

“And here we are in Vegas,” House said, something akin to a maniacal grin plastered across his face. “Think of all the fun we can have here,” The three girls rolled their eyes.

“Keep in mind House, Skylar and I live here, and one of us has a job here---“ Sara said. “I would warn you but—“

“We all know that would be pointless,” House scoffed.

“Right, so I’m going to threaten you with bodily harm if you do anything—anything—that gets you in trouble during this trip,” House stopped midstride, starring at her in horror.

“Sure!” He exclaimed. “Ruin my fun!” Skylar and Sara laughed at the pout he was now wearing; Brennan just stared at him in confusion.

“Wait,” she frowned. “What happened to your cane?”

“I found religion,” House smirked, brushing past the three girls to the doors.

“What?” Brennan looked to Sara and Skylar for help, but they merely shrugged, the younger trying not to burst out laughing. “That’s not possible!” She shouted following House to the car park. “Faith in a deity or deities cannot physically heal a person!”

“That’s because you aren’t a believer,” House informed her.

“It’s physically impossible for a religion to heal someone!” Brennan protested. “It goes against everything in the medical, and logical, world! You as a doctor should know that!”

“Shun the non-believer!” House shouted, jogging towards Sara’s car.

“Tempe,” Sara said, resting her arm on her friend’s shoulder. “You should know by now that everybody lies,”

“Especially him,” Skylar added, pointing at her uncle who was slumped against the side of the car.

“Hurry up slow pokes!” He shouted.

“He was messing with me?” Brennan asked. They nodded, still trying not to laugh at their poor, clueless friend. “I’m going to break his newly healed leg,” she growled.

“Took you long enough,” House scoffed. Sara loaded Brennan’s suitcase into the back of her car and then unlocked it.

“Kids in the back!” She announced. Brennan pushed past House and stood next to the passenger side door.

“Oh, that’s harsh,” he pouted, sliding into the back next to Skylar.

“How did it really happened House?” Brennan asked.

“Ketamine,” House replied. “I had them give it to me while they were surgically removing the bullets from my chest,” Sara slammed on the brakes, coming to an abrupt halt in front of a small line of cars who loudly protested the sudden stop. Everyone turned and starred at him. “Did I forget to mention that?” He asked dumbly.

“You were shot!” Sara exclaimed.

“And you didn’t tell us!” Skylar added.

“And this surprises us why!” Brennan asked. Everyone looked at her oddly. “What?” She asked. “Everyone else was shouting,”

“I think we better move the car before someone else decides to draw a gun,” House said, gesturing to the line of angry drivers behind them.

“Tempe has a point,” Skylar said after a while.

“That may be true, but still!” Sara handed her parking ticket to the attendant and then drove out of the park. “You’ve been here 2 days and you haven’t said anything about being shot,”

“Well, given what was happening in your life I thought your emotional well-being took precedence,” House shrugged.

“You’re so full of it,” Brennan rolled her eyes. “Wait, what happened?” She asked turning to Sara.

“Nothing,” Sara insisted.

“Nothing? That’s what led to you cutting this morning?” Skylar asked. “Nothing?”

“You’re cutting again?” Brennan asked, glaring at Sara. “I mean, I can anthropologically understand the need for emotional release, but you have to find a better way to deal with whatever happened,”

“Self mutilation would be better than homicide,” House snorted.

“Who would she kill?” Brennan asked.

“Her boss—you know the emotionally unavailable man who’s pulled her along since Frisco?” Skylar asked. “Well, he finally admitted his feelings,”

“Why would that make her want to kill Grissom? Shouldn’t they be, I don’t know, releasing that pent up sexual tension between them?”

“Not to her,” House interjected. “To a killer during an interrogation,”

“He admitted his feelings to a killer?” Brennan asked. Skylar and House nodded.

“And she was behind the two-way glass—“ Skylar sighed. “She heard him go on about how he loves her and everything but it’s not worth risking his job and all that sh!te,”

“Ba$tard,” Brennan muttered.

“Oh, did we mention the killer got away with it?” Skylar asked sweetly. “Or the fact that the vic could have been Sara’s twin? I’m not kidding either, I saw pictures of that chick on the news, freaky,” she shuddered.

“Did you all forget I was in the car?” Sara asked, slightly annoyed.

“No, we just chose to ignore you,” House smirked.

“Ba$tard,” Sara snapped.

“Touchy, touchy,” House pouted, leaning into the backseat.

“You know what?” Brennan asked.

“Chicken butt!” House exclaimed.

“What would a chicken’s butt have to do with what I was going to say?” Brennan asked, confused.

“We need to get her out more,” House stage-whispered to Skylar.

“I was going to say---that this situation parallels the one you have with that female doctor—what’s her name?” She paused.

“Cuddy?” Sara asked.

“No, the other one—the one that works for him—“

“Ah, Dr. Cameron,” Skylar smirked.

“Yeah, her,” Brennan nodded. “I mean, a younger woman with feelings for an older man, who’s her boss, who constantly rejects her, yet continues to toy with her emotions. It’s rather fascinating from an anthropological view,”

“The two situations are completely different,” House scowled.

“No, they’re actually quite similar,” Brennan interposed. “I mean, in today’s society you would think that rather than pushing her away, the older male would gladly accept the advances of the much younger, good-looking female—but your actions, and Grissom’s actions go against societal expectations,”

“Could we stop talking about this?” House pleaded. “I came here to get away from work,”

“We’re not talking about work, we’re talking about your social life,” Brennan clarified.

“I have no social life, so there’s nothing to talk about,” House retorted.

“What? Chinese and movies every Thursday with Wilson don’t count as a social life?” Sara asked, smirking slightly.

“Wait, are you gay?” Brennan asked. Skylar burst out laughing, clutching her sides and leaning over slightly. “Because then that would explain why---“

“I’m going to pretend you didn’t ask that,” House cut her off.

“This is hilarious!” Skylar rasped in between spurts of laughter.

“I don’t see what’s so funny,” Brennan frowned. “I mean, if you look at it from—“

“If you say anthropological point of view one more time,” House warned.

“Do I have to separate you two?” Sara quipped.

“Please!” House exclaimed.

“Oh, you’re just upset because I hit a strong emotional point for you,” Brenna waved it off. “It’s clear you have feelings for this Dr. Cameron,”

“How did we go from talking about Sara’s emotional issues to your supposed interpretations of ones that I don’t have?” House asked, leaning his head against the window.

“Who’s up for lunch?” Sara asked, pulling into the drive way of an In-N-Out.

rabidauthor

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:57 pm

Very interesting! I think you'd have to be very talented to do a cross over, let alone a triple cross over.

I don't watch House or CSI, but I think you're doing great already. Wink
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum