Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Hart Booth Fan Club

+15
A2BOREANAZ
CheeseBK
Turi ray of sunshine
queen bess
Sany
hy6110327
katarina
ToZiKa
Cassiopeia
willgirl
SnoopGirl
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
marymageli
Kasper
flyersfan35
19 posters

:: The IHBFC

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

I Hart Booth Fan Club - Page 21 Empty Re: I Hart Booth Fan Club

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:50 am

When does your X-Mas break start Poly?
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 39283
Say What You Want : Just another cashew in a town of mixed nuts
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:54 am

um like the 18th

but I still have some reading to do over the break but I think I am going to take that first week until xmas off and sleep and rest up
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 10721
Say What You Want : There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:55 am

Polygirl wrote:oh now that would have been nice to look and up and there were Booth and Tony

but I don't think they would have been able to do any of the homework so actually Zack or McGee or Abby or Bones or Hodgins might be a bigger help

OH OH I could've sent Abby and Hodgins!!!! now THAT would certainly make for some interesting moments Very Happy
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:56 am

Turi ray of sunshine wrote:
Polygirl wrote:oh now that would have been nice to look and up and there were Booth and Tony

but I don't think they would have been able to do any of the homework so actually Zack or McGee or Abby or Bones or Hodgins might be a bigger help

OH OH I could've sent Abby and Hodgins!!!! now THAT would certainly make for some interesting moments Very Happy
oh that would have been great ! now they would def be able to help with my homework
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:57 am

Polygirl wrote:um like the 18th

but I still have some reading to do over the break but I think I am going to take that first week until xmas off and sleep and rest up

that sounds like a plan chickie; over here they haven't come to an agreement as to what they are going to do with the day after Thanksgiving or the Fridays after X-Mas and New Year's
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:58 am

Polygirl wrote:

oh that would have been great ! now they would def be able to help with my homework

**salutes Poly**
I shall keep that in mind for next time!! but then you will have to keep Hodgie in line and try not to drool over Abby Very Happy. HMMMMM they will most certainly make an interesting couple! lol!
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:00 am

Polygirl wrote:

**salutes Poly**
I shall keep that in mind for next time!! but then you will have to keep Hodgie in line and try not to drool over Abby Very Happy. HMMMMM they will most certainly make an interesting couple! lol!

hehe interesting he would be so bossed around by Abby but they do talk the same language
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:00 am

that sounds like a plan chickie; over here they haven't come to an agreement as to what they are going to do with the day after Thanksgiving or the Fridays after X-Mas and New Year's
lets hope they decide to stay closed so you can more days off
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:02 am

Polygirl wrote:
Polygirl wrote:

**salutes Poly**

hehe interesting he would be so bossed around by Abby but they do talk the same language

Very Happy I would LOVE to see a scene like that!! can you imagene?? OH and Poor McGeek!! LOL Tony would have a field day with it all!!
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:05 am

Polygirl wrote:
Polygirl wrote:

**salutes Poly**

Very Happy I would LOVE to see a scene like that!! can you imagene?? OH and Poor McGeek!! LOL Tony would have a field day with it all!!
I can so see Tony and Booth and Ziva ready to kill the geeks because they can't understand a single word and poor Gibbs ready to head slap them all into the next century because they were being annoying
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:09 am

Polygirl wrote:

lets hope they decide to stay closed so you can more days off

HMMM I dunno he hates to give days off and then actually pay for them.
I would LOVE to have those 2 fridays off; and if he doesn't give them to us I will ask him if I can have them off; becuase I haven't taken ANY sick days nor vacation time so I would THINK he won't object to giving me those 2 days.

But again with him you never know.
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:10 am

fingers crossed that he be's nice lots of company's are going to be closed those days anyways so it would be hard to get parts and such on those days so it might be easier to take the days off in the long run
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:11 am

Polygirl wrote:
Polygirl wrote:
Polygirl wrote:

**salutes Poly**

I can so see Tony and Booth and Ziva ready to kill the geeks because they can't understand a single word and poor Gibbs ready to head slap them all into the next century because they were being annoying

OMG can you imagine Brennan giving a lecture to Gibbs about how the "head salp" method is unorthodox? OR OR she may try to do that to Booth??
OMG that would be so frigging hillarious!!. oh oh and how about Brennan and Ziva not 'getting' the paraphrases or getting them wrong!!
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:14 am

Polygirl wrote:fingers crossed that he be's nice lots of company's are going to be closed those days anyways so it would be hard to get parts and such on those days so it might be easier to take the days off in the long run

He always says that he can have the guys work on the cars and all try to speed up the repairs that way. But as you said not many people will be around so maybe customers won't come to pick up their cars. And the Office may be quite enough so he doesn't stress out for me not being here.
I am buying some time and waiting to see what he does for next week. There is also an insurance company that asks for "holiday" schedule before time so they can book appointments with us and I will know for sure then.
Hopefully first week of December and then I will ask him for those days.
THANKS FOR THE LUCK CHICKIE!!! I WILL DEF. NEED IT!!!
He was already complaining about the week of vacation he had to pay to one of the guys here last week. He is working those days; but he needed to the extra money. And that in itself it's not a good 'omen' you know.
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by katarina Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:21 am

hey girls Smile there´s something wrong with the site today... I have problems to sign in... *sigh*
katarina
katarina
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5354
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:21 am

Polygirl wrote:
Polygirl wrote:
Polygirl wrote:

**salutes Poly**

OMG can you imagine Brennan giving a lecture to Gibbs about how the "head salp" method is unorthodox? OR OR she may try to do that to Booth??
OMG that would be so frigging hillarious!!. oh oh and how about Brennan and Ziva not 'getting' the paraphrases or getting them wrong!!
it would be so awesome
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:22 am

hum thats weird I am not having any trouble
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:31 am

I am not able to see the whole pic of the siggys
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:32 am

It's like the little corner is cut off or something. This morning a2b said the same thing; but I don't think it was actually happening on this side until a few hours ago.
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:33 am

willi and the guys must have adjusted the screen width again
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:35 am

Polygirl wrote:willi and the guys must have adjusted the screen width again

You think? it could be because the only other time I remember having this problem was when we had recently moved and I couldn't see the most interesting part of Sany's siggy.
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:36 am

Back in 5
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:57 am

it happened when they changed the screen resolution back when the screen went orange jonezy said it would only really be noticeable to those with wide screen computers as the people without hadn't really been seeing everything anyways it looks very possible that the parameters for the sigs have changed or the total screen resolution parameters have changed
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:57 am

sorry if I am in and out I am multitasking
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:01 am

No worries Poly! even the text is cut off.

But the explanation makes sense; so I guess we just have to re-size the pics then
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down