Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Hart Booth Fan Club

+19
Meegs82
A2BOREANAZ
willgirl
magicstar
ToZiKa
Sany
Fluffernutter
Niah
Francie
hy6110327
Cassiopeia
PIMP
szabrina995
Turi ray of sunshine
xBeMinex
flyersfan35
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
marymageli
CheeseBK
23 posters

:: The IHBFC

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

I Hart Booth Fan Club - Page 38 Empty Re: I Hart Booth Fan Club

Post by Niah Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:41 am

Turi ray of sunshine wrote:ROFL! I haven't found any 'interesting' guy myself Lacey; they are on short supply it seems Wink

You bet they are! But eh... It isn't as if I care. As long as the peeps in my head keep telling me their stories, I am happy.

'Kay. That came out SO wrong... I *do not* have evil voices in my head, okay? lol Just lots of characters waiting for me to tell their stories!
Niah
Niah
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1378
Say What You Want : I believe I have seen hell. It's white. Snow-white.
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:41 am

ToZiKa wrote:
Turi ray of sunshine wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Niah wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:hi niah!

Hey there Toz! Long time no see! :-) How have you been doing?

same as yesterday....what about you?

OH Toz is being Ms. Smarty pants today!! Very Happy how was Uni chickie? learned anything exciting today???

Sany: what is on at Glenna's class today anything useful for us not savvy 'puter people? Wink

I only had chemistry.....not interesting at all.....

But chemistry is interesting in it's own way Toz! are there any peeps that went to school with you at the same Uni?
How is the lil sis by the way?
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 39283
Say What You Want : Just another cashew in a town of mixed nuts
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Evi Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:42 am

Niah wrote:Oohh, so you are still in the early stages! That's good. That means you are still months away from back aches and stuff!

Well, sorta. I conceived twins, but one didn't make it much past 9 weeks. So I got all the aches and pains early and stuff and now they just keep going Smile

But, I'm feeling kicks now, even if they are still light. So plenty to smile about. The little one doesn't like certain sitting positions and starts kicking me like crazy. It might actually hurt soon...

Turi - Yay! cheers
Evi
Evi
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1276
Say What You Want : I cried like a baby. And I was evil then!..... twitter.com/wendyyoung
Registration date : 2008-06-13

http://www.obsessedwithbones.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Niah Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:42 am

Turi ray of sunshine wrote:Lacey have you gotten a chance to watch Fringe yet??
Kat was here for a few minutes this morning and we discussed it Very Happy

I haven't checked yet! I was kind of busy reading earlier today. And then I emailed you (sent a reply on the loooooong email you pushed my way earlier). And now I talking to you fantastic lot while waiting for the rest of my story to unfold in my head.
Niah
Niah
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Evi Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:43 am

Turi ray of sunshine wrote:Lacey have you gotten a chance to watch Fringe yet??
Kat was here for a few minutes this morning and we discussed it Very Happy

How is Fringe?
Evi
Evi
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I cried like a baby. And I was evil then!..... twitter.com/wendyyoung

Back to top Go down

Post by Sany Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:43 am

Niah wrote:
Sany wrote:
Niah wrote:
Sany wrote:hey cheese and niah

Hey Sany! You okay? Taking a break from studying, by any chance? Wink
In class sneaking

HAHA, Sneaky Sany! Here, have some invisible nailpolish. Just put some on and no one will catch you on here. Very Happy

thanks will do and now I'm off to another class

Sany
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17120
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:44 am

Niah wrote:
Turi ray of sunshine wrote:ROFL! I haven't found any 'interesting' guy myself Lacey; they are on short supply it seems Wink

You bet they are! But eh... It isn't as if I care. As long as the peeps in my head keep telling me their stories, I am happy.

'Kay. That came out SO wrong... I *do not* have evil voices in my head, okay? lol Just lots of characters waiting for me to tell their stories!

ROFL!! I am seriously cracking up here !! glad there is nobody in the office!!
But then your voices can befriend my voices!! yay!! see they don’t have to be EVIL – even though I think there is at least 2 that may be evil but in the I-want-you-to-murder-someone way. You know the quirky kind of evil I guess!. Hence our boarding at the MI aka Loony bin chickie!!
OH OH they could even have A PARTY TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Niah Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:44 am

Evi wrote:
Niah wrote:Oohh, so you are still in the early stages! That's good. That means you are still months away from back aches and stuff!

Well, sorta. I conceived twins, but one didn't make it much past 9 weeks. So I got all the aches and pains early and stuff and now they just keep going Smile

But, I'm feeling kicks now, even if they are still light. So plenty to smile about. The little one doesn't like certain sitting positions and starts kicking me like crazy. It might actually hurt soon...

Turi - Yay! cheers

I am sorry to hear that. I wish it would have gone differently. But the kicks are awesome! A colleague of mine was pregnant earlier this year. When the kicking started, she'd call me over to feel her belly. It is amazing how a kick of such a tiny foot can stun you!
Niah
Niah
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:45 am

Niah wrote:
marymageli wrote:I have had the same experience. Are you blond, niah? Well, I am and I am convinced these guys from Turkey, and from the Middle East who want to be my "friend" go for blonds. I never accept any unknown person.

Nope, sorry, not a blondie. Am kind of brown-haired. Not the ebony kind of brown, much much lighter. Got a streak of red in there too. But I know what you mean about Middle East guys liking blondes. Not too many of those down there, you know!
Sure I know. Very Happy
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379

Back to top Go down

Post by Niah Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:46 am

Turi ray of sunshine wrote:ROFL!! I am seriously cracking up here !! glad there is nobody in the office!!
But then your voices can befriend my voices!! yay!! see they don’t have to be EVIL – even though I think there is at least 2 that may be evil but in the I-want-you-to-murder-someone way. You know the quirky kind of evil I guess!. Hence our boarding at the MI aka Loony bin chickie!!

LMAO!! Crazy voice party, wooooottt!! Excellent idea MI buddy! We should do that someday! I'll even invite Madman. He's one of those EVIL voices you see. lol As twisted as this is going to sound, I kind of liked filtering his thoughts into words. It was kind of thrilling.

Yup, that def sounded twisted.

Let us hope the Headlock characters won't be like this! Not the murdering kind, just the tortured kind.
Niah
Niah
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:46 am

ToZiKa wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Niah wrote:

OH Toz is being Ms. Smarty pants today!! Very Happy how was Uni chickie? learned anything exciting today???

Sany: what is on at Glenna's class today anything useful for us not savvy 'puter people? Wink

But chemistry is interesting in it's own way Toz! are there any peeps that went to school with you at the same Uni?

I had chemistry as a main class in school and did all of what we do now already back then
I saw a few people from school but not too many but I got to know some new people so I guess it's alright
my little sis is okay.....not too bad right now.....but she isn't at home today so maybe that's why she isn't annoying at all

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Evi Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:46 am

Niah wrote:
Evi wrote:

Turi - Yay! cheers

I am sorry to hear that. I wish it would have gone differently. But the kicks are awesome! A colleague of mine was pregnant earlier this year. When the kicking started, she'd call me over to feel her belly. It is amazing how a kick of such a tiny foot can stun you!

Me too, but happy to still have the one Smile

My husband is dying to feel them. He keeps putting his hand on my belly hoping. I'm hoping, at least, that I can feel a kick where his hand is and tell him about it. But he gets silly, and makes me laugh, and then I can't tell!
Evi
Evi
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:47 am

Evi wrote:

Turi - Yay! cheers
I think feeling it move would be a fantastic experience! I remember I got an email some day where you could actually see the little hand pressing against the belly!! it was sooooooo cool!!
One of my friends when she was pregnant –and is kinda quirky too – read that if you put some ice they will move to get away from the cold; and she did that and you could see a little knee I guess (she was almost 9 months at the time) moving to get away from it.

If I forget you just pull my ear the next time you see me Very Happy
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Niah Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:48 am

Evi wrote:Me too, but happy to still have the one Smile

My husband is dying to feel them. He keeps putting his hand on my belly hoping. I'm hoping, at least, that I can feel a kick where his hand is and tell him about it. But he gets silly, and makes me laugh, and then I can't tell!

Aww, that is so cute! I guess it is magical moments like that one that make up for the nausea and the back aches...
Niah
Niah
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:48 am

bye sany!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Evi Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:48 am

Evi wrote:

Turi - Yay! cheers
I think feeling it move would be a fantastic experience! I remember I got an email some day where you could actually see the little hand pressing against the belly!! it was sooooooo cool!!
One of my friends when she was pregnant –and is kinda quirky too – read that if you put some ice they will move to get away from the cold; and she did that and you could see a little knee I guess (she was almost 9 months at the time) moving to get away from it.

Aww, that's funny!

I've been able to tell that it's moved away from my prodding and responded in a different area. Hubby tells me to stop poking it but I just love the response so much!
Evi
Evi
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Evi Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:49 am

Niah wrote:
Evi wrote:Me too, but happy to still have the one Smile

Aww, that is so cute! I guess it is magical moments like that one that make up for the nausea and the back aches...

Amen!

Bye sany!
Evi
Evi
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:50 am

ToZiKa wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Niah wrote:

I had chemistry as a main class in school and did all of what we do now already back then
I saw a few people from school but not too many but I got to know some new people so I guess it's alright
my little sis is okay.....not too bad right now.....but she isn't at home today so maybe that's why she isn't annoying at all

that’s WONDERFUL Toz! both that there were some peeps from your other school and that you have made new acquaintances Very Happy.
Then chemistry is easy peachy for you! that’s good that you have a class where you can relax at least a little bit.
AH so the sis isn’t driving you THAT crazy anymore! she is probably missing having somebody to argue with! but it’s a nice change for you sweetie! so YAY!!
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Niah Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:51 am

Toodeloo Sany! Catch you later! Very Happy
Niah
Niah
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:52 am

Niah wrote:
Turi ray of sunshine wrote:ROFL!! I am seriously cracking up here !! glad there is nobody in the office!!

LMAO!! Crazy voice party, wooooottt!! Excellent idea MI buddy! We should do that someday! I'll even invite Madman. He's one of those EVIL voices you see. lol As twisted as this is going to sound, I kind of liked filtering his thoughts into words. It was kind of thrilling.

Yup, that def sounded twisted.

Let us hope the Headlock characters won't be like this! Not the murdering kind, just the tortured kind.

LOL evil madman.hmmmmmmmm as long as he doesn’t want to practive on you or me some of his torture techniques we shall be A OK!
Very Happy
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:53 am

Niah wrote:
marymageli wrote:I want to feel it, too!!! I need inspiration to use my fingers to type in words. I really NEED to do my thesis!! But I just feel...blah.

My advice is to put on some music. In the past, when I was still writing Bones fiction, that always got my muse started. And apparently it's what got Musie so fired up now as well. Sigh. I am a sucker for great music.
Dunno. Will have to try it but never listened to any music when I was studying - luckily, no more of this. "Only" two thesis(es ?) two write. But I will try my current favourite, Monteverdi. It seems I just can't get enough of his music these days!!! lol
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by xBeMinex Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:53 am

Hey,

Wonder if anyone can help. I am writing a fan fic and i need to know what Rebecca's job is. I think ii might be a Market Researcher but i am not sure.

Does anyone know?

xBeMinex
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:53 am

Actually, I should be going if I want to do any reading at all, tonight.
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:54 am

Evi wrote:
Evi wrote:

Turi - Yay! cheers

Aww, that's funny!

I've been able to tell that it's moved away from my prodding and responded in a different area. Hubby tells me to stop poking it but I just love the response so much!

Very Happy lol your hubby sure is something else!! you are not POKING the baby!! just tryint to make him/her move!! LOL
OH and another story my friend told me was that once when she was getting an ultrasound the tech pressed really hard on her belly and she protested and then when they looked at the screen they could kinda see - what she thinks - was a pout from the little one!!
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Evi Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:54 am

xBeMinex wrote:Hey,

Wonder if anyone can help. I am writing a fan fic and i need to know what Rebecca's job is. I think ii might be a Market Researcher but i am not sure.

Does anyone know?

Hmm, I can't think if they've mentioned it...
Evi
Evi
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next