Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Hart Booth Fan Club

+15
phoebsfan
flyersfan35
hy6110327
A2BOREANAZ
PIMP
katarina
himbeer29
ToZiKa
Bella Loony
Cassiopeia
Sany
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
CheeseBK
marymageli
Turi ray of sunshine
19 posters

:: The IHBFC

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

I Hart Booth Fan Club - Page 39 Empty Re: I Hart Booth Fan Club

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:42 am

A2BOREANAZ wrote:well in the next book..........he goes with her to chicago.......(from what i have read) and they spend time together...............

and my nephew really does want a weight bench..............then again i dont know what kind to get...............see.......cant even surprise him................ugh........frustrating...............i will just hand him cash i guess........and baking a cake of course.................

Maybe a nice thoughtful card made on the computer? so that you don't spend money on something men tend to throw away? girls keep them longer.
I think that and cash is practical.
A weight bench? :cyclops: :cyclops: lol his choice I guess; I don't like it when you have to ASK peeps what they want as a present it takes the whole surprise factor away and basically all the fun about giving somebody something.
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 39283
Say What You Want : Just another cashew in a town of mixed nuts
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:44 am

OH ME LIKES that description!!!
I should do some googling on that book.
I was going to take out the slowtop from the back of the closet yesterday. But migraine had other ideas.
Should've seen me last night; all the lights off the TV on and I was watching Bones with sunglasses on; the light and any sudden movements made the pain worse.

I don't think I've had one of those in a year. that's why I took one this morning for good measure.
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:48 am

omg watching tele with sunglasses...............you are a true fan...........lol
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:50 am

yes........you should do some googling..............find out stuff.............hee hee.......
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:50 am

A2BOREANAZ wrote:omg watching tele with sunglasses...............you are a true fan...........lol

ROFL!! Cool Cool it was a funny sight! totally ridiculous; but I just HAD to see it! and then the previews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:50 am

oh i know............the previews...............ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:51 am

lmao...........imagining you and the sunglasses...............you should have taken a picture....................ha ha............not funny that you were in pain...............but the glasses...............

actually polo says that she too does that at times..............with bright lights and all
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:52 am

I still think they could've done better with the actor.
OH I ADORE the scene the 3 girls are going to have!!! the little bits looked HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gotta love Cam this season!! and Angela playing her old role again - Brennan's love adviser! haha
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:54 am

A2BOREANAZ wrote:lmao...........imagining you and the sunglasses...............you should have taken a picture....................ha ha............not funny that you were in pain...............but the glasses...............

actually polo says that she too does that at times..............with bright lights and all

OH I was laughing thru the pain! I had to find some sort of comfort! so no worries!! lol it would've been difficult to take a pic of myself in the dark with my crappy phone; the camera has no flash and there was no light so I wouldn't have shown anyways!
I think the fact that I didn't eat the McDonald's apple pie bm offered was sign enough of me not feeling well; he was nice and sent for Excedrin to the pharmacy; but ALSO it was an 'investement' because that meant that I didn't have to leave work early.
Not that riding the bus in such a state was a good idea.
Should've seen the spelling on the posts I was writting! I called Kat akt! soooooooooooooooooo bad!!
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:56 am

i agree with you on the actor for him.............and we arent supposed to be talking about this here............ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

what will the queen think of me...........her princess mod defying her rule??????? hee hee...........but i agree with you on everything turi...........
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:56 am

How is work going with you? and how is Mindfreak doing? did she start college yet?
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:57 am

ha ha........all is good with the spelling on the posts............you have seen how the drunks post............too funny............akt...........lmao

at least you got the letters right..............
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:58 am

A2BOREANAZ wrote:i agree with you on the actor for him.............and we arent supposed to be talking about this here............ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

what will the queen think of me...........her princess mod defying her rule??????? hee hee...........but i agree with you on everything turi...........

Well there were previews last night; so they are kinda sorta not really spoilers. Since they showed them on TV; just making general observations I guess

**looks from side to side up and down to make sure there are no axes coming this way**

Last edited by Turi ray of sunshine on Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : BECAUSE ME NO SPEAK INGLES VERY WELL)
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:00 am

A2BOREANAZ wrote:ha ha........all is good with the spelling on the posts............you have seen how the drunks post............too funny............akt...........lmao

at least you got the letters right..............

lol! that's how I felt I was writting!! LOL and she knew I meant to say hi to her! I made some more but I can't remember what they were anymore. those were pre-Excedrin; I don't know what I would've done if I didn't have one; I probably would have started writting incoherent sentences!! hehe
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:01 am

ahhhhh work..........the four letter evil word.............hee hee.........its going......i hate it.......but am very lucky to have a job......so making the best of it.........

mindfreak is going to start college in january i do believe........she is going here in alpena for two years then she wants to go to arizona........but i have no idea....i am jealous of her to an extent........she can go anywhere and do anything.......choosing to stay here........is in my opinion..........well.......BAD.......but it is her choice......all i can do is say what i think.........she is 19 and will do what she wants.............teaching is what she wants to do..........and will do very well at it.......children absolutely love her........and she is very good with them..................
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:02 am

well incoherent sentences are the best turi...........deciphering them is wonderful.......although looney is better at it than i .....................
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:03 am

21 more posts to go for 11,000.........whoooo hooooooooooo

i cant believe how long it has taken me to get this far............when i had so many on the other board.............
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:06 am

A2BOREANAZ wrote:ahhhhh work..........the four letter evil word.............hee hee.........its going......i hate it.......but am very lucky to have a job......so making the best of it.........

mindfreak is going to start college in january i do believe........she is going here in alpena for two years then she wants to go to arizona........but i have no idea....i am jealous of her to an extent........she can go anywhere and do anything.......choosing to stay here........is in my opinion..........well.......BAD.......but it is her choice......all i can do is say what i think.........she is 19 and will do what she wants.............teaching is what she wants to do..........and will do very well at it.......children absolutely love her........and she is very good with them..................

I agree with you on the first part.
Oh a teacher! that sounds lovely; I was going to study that; but now I like psychology not that I have plans to go to school anytime soon.
Auntie a2b can give her opinion yes; but as long as she is happy then what can you do right?
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:07 am

A2BOREANAZ wrote:21 more posts to go for 11,000.........whoooo hooooooooooo

i cant believe how long it has taken me to get this far............when i had so many on the other board.............

cheers YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GO a2b!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:08 am

A2BOREANAZ wrote:well incoherent sentences are the best turi...........deciphering them is wonderful.......although looney is better at it than i .....................

She is good; I remember her 'translating' a review for Gi Gi!! hehe
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:09 am

And your time too shall come a2b; sometimes it just takes longer.
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:09 am

exactly turi..........as long as she is doing what she wants and is HAPPY.......thats all i care about..............i too like psychology............and if i would have know about forensic stuff.......well i would have been interested in that also............

and peeps keep telling me never give up on dreams............so i will tell you the same thing............and i keep telling me the same thing also...............
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:10 am

Has it snow over there yet? here it's been chilly in the mornings and I always remember you saying that on a 60 something degree you would never wear a sweater; because I feel REALLY cold when the temps are low like that Very Happy
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:12 am

Turi ray of sunshine wrote:And your time too shall come a2b; sometimes it just takes longer.

oh the gg translation.........soooooooooo funny..............

and takes longer for some???????? ugh..........i will be 44 pretty soon........how much longer do i have to wait..............ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but cant focus too much on that.......then you start to feel sorry for yourself......and thats not good either..............you start to have stupid thoughts............drives you crazy and weighs you down................cant have that........
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:13 am

A2BOREANAZ wrote:exactly turi..........as long as she is doing what she wants and is HAPPY.......thats all i care about..............i too like psychology............and if i would have know about forensic stuff.......well i would have been interested in that also............

and peeps keep telling me never give up on dreams............so i will tell you the same thing............and i keep telling me the same thing also...............

We shall remind each other of it then! even (as you well know) it's difficult at times to stay in that mind set.
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down