Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Shitty fanfic....by PIMP

+2
magicstar
PIMP
6 posters

Go down

My Shitty fanfic....by PIMP Empty My Shitty fanfic....by PIMP

Post by PIMP Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:34 am

Originally, I posted this in the Bones forum, about 1 1/2 yrs ago. I just dug it up, and am now stupid enough to post it here. UGH! I can't believe I'm doing this!!
===================================================
Here goes,probably totally derivative,but I haven't read many fan fics here,*prepares to be tied to the main mast & whipped with the cat o nine tails*,so not copying off anybody.Its just a good bit of fun,I know I enjoyed every Harlequin romance,soap opera word of it,so take a read,enjoy,(I hope)& be gentle,this is my first(and probably last)time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bullet wound in his forehead was killing him, Seeley Booth thought this vaguely as he ran his fingers along a bandage that ran from the outside of his left eyebrow to just above his left ear. He stepped into the elevator,stood a moment lost in thought,then mashed the appropriate button so hard his finger throbbed for a few moments.

He had been lucky,very lucky,and incredibly stupid."Lucky,yeah right",he murmured.Alone in the elevator,he thought over the last couple weeks,to his life that just a short time ago had seemed finally perfect in just about every respect,and then had spiraled down into a kind of hell so fast he couldn't believe it had happened.

For the last six months he had been in a Utopian paradise.He and Temperance had FINALLY admitted their true feelings for each other,and had begun a whrilwind romance that had lead them to moving in together.He had never been so happy,felt so lucky,or so privileged,to have the love of this beautiful,intelligent woman.Things had been perfect,so perfect,& then they had fallen apart so quickly.

It had all started with a bachelor party Booth had been planning for a good friend in the FBI.He was responsible for setting the whole thing up,& he was pulling out all the stops,right down to the girl in the cake.

Temperance had thought the whole thing was frivolous,exploitive(Of the woman in the cake),and an arcane,obsolete ritual that only led to too much drinking & a lot of trouble.She didn't want him involved,but he insisted,saying he had promised this to his friend a long time ago,and couldn't let him down now.

They had argued over it for some time,the argument getting more & more heated,until Temp had given in,with great reluctance.But she had asked him to come home that same night.He had said that was probably impossible,as he had to look after the whole thing& this lead to another blowup.

She had finally said,"Fine,go to your stupid caveman ritual,I'll go stay at a friends place,so I don't have to put up with a drunk or a hangover the next morning.When he had asked her who she was staying with,she had said,"None of your damn business!",which had filled him with a certain unease.

TWO: Things went back to more or less normal.Temp never brought it up,until the night of the party,when the whole thing blew up again.They had a terrible argument over it,but Booth was adamant,and stormed out,Temp screaming something about his stupid Trogledyte Brotherhood,and slamming the door behind him.Trust temp to insert a phrase like Trogledyte brotherhood into a screaming argument!

Of course the party turned into a wild affair,but the whole time Booth was racked with guilt,which caused him to drink a little too much,a little too quickly.Which led him to drink a lot too much,and getting totally hammered.He drank more & more,getting involved in the drinking games,trying to forget about how Temp felt about this whole thing.He drank himself into a stupor.

Booth awoke the next morning to a murderous hangover,not much of a memory of the night before,& not a clue as to where he was.He lay on his back,surveying things.He was in a strange apartment,in a strange bed,and....oh my god....a strange woman beside him in it!

Booth jumped out of bed,OH NO!....he was naked!His clothes were on a chair beside the bed,he grabbed them & looked wildly around for a place to dress,spotted the bathroom,dodged inside & closed the door.He leaned back against it,out of breath,his eyes closed.

"What did I do,what the hell did I DO?",he whispered vehemently to himself.
He ran the night before through his mind,but after a certain point,he couldn't remember anything.Try as he might,he just couldn't.Where was he?How did he get here?Who was that beautiful woman?(Even in his extreme state,his male mind made a note of that fact.)

Even though he was dying from anxiety and hangover,his cops mind started to kick in.He had to get out of here,without waking up the blond.(Was that note made by his cops mind,or his male one?)He had to get home,& tell Temp...something.He'd have to work out the details of that point later,right now escape was the first priority!

Booth cracked the bathroom door,& peeked out.She was gone!

"Maybe went to get dressed",he thought.He snuck out,got his bearings for the door out of there,& went to it.He inched it open,looked out,& saw hallway,took a look up & down the hall,deserted.He was just stepping through the door to leave when two female arms snaked there way around his neck from behind!

"Where ya goin',sugar?",a sultry voice said in his ear.

Booth involuntarily spun around.Thank god she had SOMETHING on,flimsy though it was.A flimsy,short little nightie,with,he was pretty sure,nothing on beneath!

L..listen,this is all a big mistake,uhm,I'll just leave,and we'll forget this even happened",he said.

"But we could have such funnn",she purred.

Booth disentangled himself,spun around to leave,and came face to face with Temperance Brennon,leaving the apartment across the hall!

She and another woman were standing in the doorway of the other apartment.Booth could only assume this was the friend Temp had mentioned."T..T..Temp",he finally managed to croak.Then those damnable arms snaked their way around his neck again!"Come back inside baby"the woman crooned,"I'm not done with you yet."

Booth yanked her arms off his neck,spat at the woman,"Get off me,this is all a mistake,just leave me be!"He turned back,just in time to see Temp in the elevator at the end of the hall.She just stood there,looking at him.And as the doors glided shut,he remembered thinking,in some isolated part of his mind,that he had never seen such a stricken look on anyone's face.

THREE?LOST COUNT ALREADY.

Booth was frozen in place.He looked across the hall.Temps friend looked back without saying anything,but he had been in court enough to know the look of judgment when he saw it.As far as she was concerned,he thought,he should be dancing a jig in the electric chair right now.

"Listen,you gotta tell Temp this is all a misunderstanding!",he pleaded.
Her lips writhed back on her teeth like she had just tasted something putrid,and she slammed the door.

Booth turned to the woman & snarled "How did I get here? Who are you!"She looked startled."I..I'm a friend of the grooms family",she stammered.

"What happened!What did we do?"Booth yelled.

"Nothing!",she said,on the verge of tears."You were too drunk,or not interested,though I tried,god knows!You kept saying someone else's name.I didn't care,but you kept shoving me away,& calling her name,so I gave up & went to sleep",she said.

"Who's name was I calling?" Booth asked."You kept saying her name,you know the one that just left.You kept saying,Temp,Temp,& pushing me away every time."

"Oh my God,I have to tell her!Booth said.With that,he ran for the elevator.

Booth's car wasn't there,he had to hail a cab,& went straight to their apartment.There were signs of hasty packing,Temps stuff.

"Where has she gone?"He looked everywhere,but couldn't track her down.She was gone for the entire weekend.

Monday,he had gone to the Jeffersonian,hoping to find her there.She wasn't.She managed to stay away from the building,& from him,for the entire week,and through the following weekend.

They didn't have any new cases right now,as luck would have it.(Booth berated himself on this point as well,almost hoping a case would come up now,but it would mean someone died to fulfill that wish).Mostly,all Temp had to do was catch up on some paper work,an do some consulting work,all of which she did on line.
And all the while,Booth sank deeper & deeper into despair & depression.

Things came to a head late in the second week of their separation.
Booth,although not having much in the way of an appetite,knew he had to keep himself going.
He was at a nearby corner store,mindlessly picking up some things to eat.Just some canned stuff,didn't matter what,it all tasted like ashes to him now.He was absently examining a can of beans,staring unseeingly at the label for he knew not how long,when he heard a commotion up front.
He just thought it was someone arguing over the price of something,when a gun went off.

"Gimme the money now!"
Booth,hunched behind the canned goods,saw a short,stringy,what looked to be just a kid,pointing a revolver at the clerk.The gun was shaking in his hand.
"Probably some sort of gang initiation",Booth thought,and,in a moment of dark whimsy,"the robber is just as scared as the robbee."

He took a chance,& tried to sneak up on the kid.Unfortunately,the kid spotted him,& backed up in a frenzy,keeping Booth & the clerk in his sights.
"Stop,or I..I'll b..blow your head off!"
Booth tried to reason with him,but he was so terrified,so wound up,& probably high,thanks to his gang buddies,that he couldn't be reasoned with.He tried,& tried,but it was no good.Finally,Booth gave in to his black hearted despair & rage.

"Shoot me!"
"W..what?"the kid said.
"Shoot me,you little piece of sh-t,"Booth gritted through his teeth."Shoot me!"
As he said it,Booth advanced on the kid,sticking his head forward toward the gun.

"Shoot!Whats the matter with you? Shoot,shoot you little worm.Don't you have the guts? Shoot,you little maggot! As he said this,he was almost on top of the kid.Booth lunged.

CHAPTER NEXT:
The kid pulled the trigger convulsively,eyes closed,not even looking to aim.
There was a deafening report,smoke blinded him,his ears rang from the noise.
As he regained his senses,he saw Booth standing before him,blood dripping down the side of his head & neck,a blank look in his eyes.

Booth's hand came up,slowly,ever so slowly,& took the gun from the kid.

When the gun went off,Booth came to a moment of clarity.After he took a moment to see if he were dead or alive.He took a deep breath.
Yup.Alive.
There he stood,having just dodged death,powder burns on his face,ears ringing,blood flowing from his scalp,& all he could think was,"Me & that woman have to talk."

After everything was cleared up at the crime scene,Booth made his way to the Jeffersonian,planning once & for all to find Temperance.On his way in he ran into a security guard,who he asked if anyone had seen Temperance Brennon today.

"Why,yeah,she's in her office,came in the back way for some reason."

A thrill of fear & doubt ran through Booth's body.He HAD to see her,had to talk this out,explain things.He made his way to the elevator,idly running his fingers over the bandage on his head.

When he made it to the proper floor,& the doors slid open,Booth just stood there,gathering himself.He stepped out,almost getting caught in the doors as they closed.
He made a beeline for Temps office,hoping to find her there.

Hodgins was at a desk,& when he saw Booth he said,"Hey Booth,how are...say,what happened to you?"

Booth just walked by,the corners of his mouth pulled down,barely glancing at Jack as he did.
Temperance was in her office,she must have gotten word he was coming up.Her back was turned to him,she was looking out the window.Her arms were crossed in front of her,her shoulders slightly hunched,each hand gripping the opposite elbow,like she was cold.

Booth tried to say her name,but his throat was so dry nothing came out.He swallowed,thinking whatever happened,he was telling her the truth.

"Temp.listen..."
She shook her head,not moving otherwise."No...no...never again....nobody's doing this to me ever again."She sobbed quietly as she said it.To Booth,she sounded like a wounded little girl.My god,his heart was being ripped from his chest!

"Temp.you have to listen to me...."Just then the phone rang.She was right beside it,her hand slowly moved down,picked it up,& put it to her ear."Temperance here",she said in a small voice.
Booth heard someone talking on the other end.Her sobbing quickened.'Oh god,now what?"Booth thought.

Temp slowly hung up the phone,but it rang again almost immediately.She picked it up again,saying in a now shaky voice,"Temperance here."
She listened again,this time her breathing seemed to stop altogether.

After a moment,she hung up again.She stood rigid,was she breathing at all,booth wondered?

God,all ha wanted to do was hold her,just hold her,& he would be complete.His body ached to feel her in his arms.It was a need that went beyond any physical passion. It was like his soul cried out to have her in his arms,in his life!As all this went through his fevered mind,he suddenly realized he was right behind her.He could smell her hair,feel the heat from her body,he was so close.He was as helpless to fight it as the moth is to the flame.

Temp suddenly turned & look at him.Gods above,was she ever going to breath? She took a step back,finally breathing in two or tree long in & out whoops.

"They said you were wounded,shot at close range,& you just stood there!",She said breathlessly.She suddenly noticed the bandage on his head,& her eyes widened."OH my....are you insane?"

Booth said,"Probably",not being able to think of anything else to say."Who else was on the phone."Maybe he WAS insane,what kind of question was that to ask NOW?

"Dianne" she said.
"Who's Dianne?"Booth asked,thinking this was getting more insane by the word.
"My friend" temp said,"at the apartment,next door to...she told me everything."

Booth said,"Listen,about that,I..."Temp cut him off.After I left,& she shut the door on you,she decided to go back & give you a piece of her mind,something about the electric chair.
"Booth decided that,yes,he had indeed,gone over the edge.

"She opened the door just as the truth came out.She told me nothing happened,it was all a mistake."

Booth said,"I..."
Temperance went on."And then,you almost get yourself killed."

Booth tried once more"I..."

But was unable to talk,as her hand went to his forehead,gently running her fingers along the bandage,Funny,it didn't hurt when she did it.

Temp said,"I almost lost you over a mistake,& then I almost lose you because you're an idiot."
Booth said,"I..."but she was leaning toward him,hr eyes brimming with tears."Hold me,god sakes,shut up & hold me!"

They fell together,their faces pressed to each other,eyes half closed,in a helpless,urgent embrace.Temps knees went weak,Booth was not much better,the only thing that kept them falling was the desk.

"Hold me,hold me,hold me",she kept murmuring.

They somehow made it out through he office door.Hodgins noticed them & said "Hey guys,whats....um....never mind."

Hodgins was sitting at the desk,a bemused smile on his face,when Angela came in,saw him & said,

"What are you smiling about?"

He said,"I think,Temp & Booth might be late for work tomorrow."

"Why do you say that?",she asked.

Hodgins chuckled as he answered,"Because its going to take all night to get to their place,joined at the face like that!"

THE END!!
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16028
Say What You Want : Don't tempt me, I give in easy.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

My Shitty fanfic....by PIMP Empty Re: My Shitty fanfic....by PIMP

Post by magicstar Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:58 am

well i really enjoyed that pimp...not too shitty at all....

so....

next you need to write a short smutty one..lol..if i beg will you say yes?..hee hee
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11652
Say What You Want : Leader of the puritan party...pimp is my right hand man!!!
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:15 am

Awww Pimp, give yourself from some credit, it was cute! Not shitty at all, read my stuff....HAHA, if you want shit!!

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3452
Say What You Want : Family doesn't stop with blood.
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by AnabelleG Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:31 am

Bella Loony wrote:Awww Pimp, give yourself from some credit, it was cute! Not shitty at all, read my stuff....HAHA, if you want shit!!

Bella

Aw, Bella...don't say that....RHR is on my classics list! Very Happy

Pimp.....have to agree with the others....not the least bit shitty.....and the Troglodyte Brotherhood....loved that line.....
AnabelleG
AnabelleG
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 463
Say What You Want : meh....i got nothing
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:52 am

[quote="AnabelleG"]
Aw, Bella...don't say that....RHR is on my classics list! Very Happy
quote]

Thanks Ana, but you must stop drinking, 'cause you are obviously drunk! teehee.

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:42 pm

I loved it, PIMP! Wow Wink
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11713
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by CheeseBK Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:55 pm

pimp, that was really good! no need to call it shitty!
CheeseBK
CheeseBK
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3762
Say What You Want : don't provoke the lunatic!

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:33 pm

You gals are way to kind! lol Thanks. Now, I have to make more of an effort to read some of the fanfics here. I'm terrible at getting to it, and quite often don't have a lot of time to do it, but I'll try.

Perhaps I should use a different title! I don't want anyone thinking I used that just to curry favorable comments. I just threw that title in from when I was talking to Magic about the story. I never did have a suitable title for it.
I think I said I didn't know if it was any good, and she made some comment about letting her read my shitty story, you know Magic! lol
So that's why I stuck that there.
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by CheeseBK Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:14 pm

the only thing that prevents me from fully enjoying it is that sometimes you use '&' instead of 'and' and things like that. Just a minor detail. I'm not even a native speaker, so *shrugs* I'm not the one to talk, right?

Maybe you could think of another title though (one of the hardest parts, IMO... to think of a title for a story.... it should convey something about the content, but not tell too much... bah, really not easy). Just because... well... shitty sounds a little harsh, don't you think so? Wink

and if you plan on writing more stories (and you should!) you'll have to face the problem of finding a title anyway. *lol* or do you want to call them "Shitty fanfic I" "Shitty fanfic II" and so on? Smile
CheeseBK
CheeseBK
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3762
Say What You Want : don't provoke the lunatic!

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:25 pm

Well, the reason the story is full of stuff like that Cheese, is because I wrote it on the fly, in a huge hurry,here at work, straight from my head into the computer. I didn't really take the time to edit it or anything. I just wanted to try one, to see how it went. The only time I took to correct things was when I spaced it out a bit to put it here. I had to pull it off the Bones fanfic section, and its a terrible mess there, almost unreadable because I screwed up somehow and nothing is spaced apart, its almost like one long paragraph there! lol
If I ever do another one, which I very much doubt, I'll def work on a better title.
This one I think I called Booth & Bones. You can see why I didn't use that!! lol
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:25 am

Wasn't it something about burgers??? I do remember this from the old yard!

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by magicstar Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:18 am

oh thats right..blame me for the title..it was you that said it was shitty before i had even read it..geesh..and i liked it btw..just the right amount of cuteness...and i would help with a better title but i am useless at such things..x x
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11652
Say What You Want : Leader of the puritan party...pimp is my right hand man!!!
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:06 pm

Bella Loony wrote:Wasn't it something about burgers??? I do remember this from the old yard!

Bella
Hey loony!! Smile

Ya, it was called "A burger To Die For."
But I was doing the same thing I did for this one, I was just writing it and posting it as it came to me, and it sort of fizzeled, and I never seemed to have time to get back to it.
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:38 pm

Thank you! I didn't realize you had two! Good for you!

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down