Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanfic prompts

5 posters

Go down

Fanfic prompts Empty Fanfic prompts

Post by DBCrazy Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:06 am

Is there a story line that you'd like somebody to write something about? Even just a drabble. We have some writers out there that just love a challenge, so I thought we'd have our own prompts here. I'm not totally familiar with all the others out there, but we have a lot of folks that show up here for their Bones' fix, so why not give them a place to make a request.

It can be anything.

Maybe Parker coming home with an F in science!

Or Brennan having to go undercover as an instructor for Arthur Murray's.

You know. Something that will be fun for somebody having to work something into a story! Give it a try!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Fanfic prompts Empty Re: Fanfic prompts

Post by Bonesbabe Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:04 am

this sounds like a great idea Smile

Bonesbabe
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:24 pm

Lovely idea! May I start?

1. something from the perspective of Doyley, the PI hired to find Grayson (Widow's Son/Windshield). The look in his eye as they keep acting...eccentric...poor guy!

2. Max said in Knight/Grid:
When I was waiting, I was thinking about all the places I've been that are worse than prison. El Salvador, for example, and that two weeks I spent in a shipping container.
Any ideas about the box?

Thanks! *fingers crossed*

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:58 pm

Ooohhh, this could be alot of fun. I like a challenge, and to read and review!
Let me think and I'll get back to you on this. I might come up with a few ideas....

Your humble servant, the court Jester.
~ sunny jocolor ~
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 125
Say What You Want : In somnis veritas
Failure needs excuse. Success needs none.
Touching live wires on a high tension line could result in side effects such as: sneezing, twitching, headaches, DEATH, seizures, congestment. Wink
Registration date : 2009-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:49 pm

Okay, how about one where Booth get's a top secret assignment to infiltrate a crime syndicate run by flamboyant homosexuals, and he's seen repeatedly by the entire crew - Sweets, Cam, Angela, Brennan, Hodgins, Max...even Rebecca - making out with gay men. Now Booth is the consumate professional so you know he'll sell it, but imagine how he'd react when they all start acting like he's gay and not straight, think about what he might do to convince them otherwise!

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:27 pm

Ahaha! Genius, my king Very Happy That would be pretty hilarious. Would he make out with Bones in public? *dun dun duuuhh*
You never know O.o
So...anybody got any more?
~ sunny jocolor ~

P.S. Robert, may I be Court Jester? I asked queen , and so... Very Happy
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Touching live wires on a high tension line could result in side effects such as: sneezing, twitching, headaches, DEATH, seizures, congestment. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:30 pm

BrainySmurf0302 wrote:Ahaha! Genius, my king Very Happy That would be pretty hilarious. Would he make out with Bones in public? *dun dun duuuhh*
You never know O.o
So...anybody got any more?
~ sunny jocolor ~

P.S. Robert, may I be Court Jester? I asked queen , and so... Very Happy
We find thee most amusing and hence with our queen we do agree. Our loyal harlequin thou art from this day forth!

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by BrainySmurf0302 Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:26 pm

Thankee, my king.
My Heart doth beat most pleasingly in happiness and mirth at serving your humble highnesses. (what grandeth suck-up line exists to trumpeth that? [inserteth ye olde hahahahahah guffaw]
Methinks ye olde english had lisps because there be more than plenty "Th"'s In thy toungue of native speaking. O-o

~Sunnie ( sunny ) ~ or SR jocolor
sunny sunny jocolor
BrainySmurf0302
BrainySmurf0302
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:35 pm

something from Proof in the Pudding...

I tried to write this, but it wriggled free and ran off, no doubt thumbing its nose at me! Very Happy

A memo from Mr White's agency to others informing them that the Jeffersonian Medico-Legal Lab does not play well with others. Here's what I started with, use as you like:
MEMO

EYES ONLY

RE: Operation JMLL

…We do not recommend using the Jeffersonian Medico-Legal Lab for matters of national security. While their discretion and clearances are good, they are not cooperative, even when given gov’t orders, and they will perform any tasks to their satisfaction, and not to the requestor’s.

Also, FBI involvement, esp that of one SAC Seeley Booth, the Bureau’s liaison with the lab, cannot be avoided. We have determined that Agent Booth cannot be kept from interfering with the scientists at the lab. He routinely refers to them as “his people” and has high loyalty to them, which is returned...

queen
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:38 pm

dawnsfire wrote:something from Proof in the Pudding...

I tried to write this, but it wriggled free and ran off, no doubt thumbing its nose at me! Very Happy

A memo from Mr White's agency to others informing them that the Jeffersonian Medico-Legal Lab does not play well with others. Here's what I started with, use as you like:
MEMO

EYES ONLY

RE: Operation JMLL

…We do not recommend using the Jeffersonian Medico-Legal Lab for matters of national security. While their discretion and clearances are good, they are not cooperative, even when given gov’t orders, and they will perform any tasks to their satisfaction, and not to the requestor’s.

Also, FBI involvement, esp that of one SAC Seeley Booth, the Bureau’s liaison with the lab, cannot be avoided. We have determined that Agent Booth cannot be kept from interfering with the scientists at the lab. He routinely refers to them as “his people” and has high loyalty to them, which is returned...

queen
I rather like this, it opens up the idea of doing an OC third party fic where the mains are observed - imagine the team being observed via camera/mic while a third party making notes about the interaction between Booth and the rest of the team, etc., there's some potential there.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content