Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

characteristics (my first fanfic)

+3
fairytales_end
*Vodzu*
boldaslove
7 posters

Go down

characteristics (my first fanfic) Empty characteristics (my first fanfic)

Post by boldaslove Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:05 pm

Hey guys, this is my first fanfic.. I have no idea where it is going, so any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks xxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Booth walked up to the counter, nodded at the bartender. “Two more, thanks”, he mumbled through a handful of beer nuts. He leant against the bar and surveyed the atmosphere. The place had quietened sown since they had arrived, but they had gotten so lost in their drinks, and he hadn’t noticed the change.
The red wine and beer landed in front of him, and he nodded at the barman as he passed over some cash.
The table had been cleared since he’d gotten up, leaving an empty coaster in front of her, as he placed down the wine,
“Booth, you are going to get me drunk”, she laughed
“Moi? I think you’ve done pretty good getting yourself half way there…”

Lance Sweets observed the body language presenting itself to him across the table. The way she touched her hair when she saw him, the way he leaned in, his knee touching hers when replying.
“Hey dude, the dart board’s free, wanna play?”
“Did you know, the dartboard may have its origins in the cross section of a tree”
“So…?” Lance trailed off. Mr Nigel Murray nodded, and the two of them left a half drunk Bones and Booth in each others company.

“Hey, where did Ange go?” Booth looked around.
“To track down Hodgins. Her father finally returned her call”.
For the good part of the night Angela had been checking her cell, checking to see if Hodgins or her Rock Star Father had returned one of her million messages.
“She must still love him”
“You think?” Brennan looked up from her glass
“Yeah, well, its obvious she still cares about him,”
Booth continued, “must be difficult though, working together”
“I’ve seen no reduction in their work capacities since they have broken up. If anything, their work has improved because they havn’t been sneaking off together to have sex in the Egyptian exhibit.”
Booth exhaled awkwardly at the revelation
“See, you are a prude!”
“I’m not a prude, just goes to show, like we saw today, that sex and the workplace don’t mix.”
“I dated my professor during college with no discernable issues… and Sully and I…”
“…Oh” Booth interrupted, deflated.
“Oh what?”
“I… I just thought that since… y’know, since…”
“Since..?” Brennan looked puzzled, and gestured to Booth for an answer. Not wanting to vocalise it, Booth gave her a sideways glance, and in a second Brennan breathed in sharply, understanding what he was suggesting. An awkward pause developed, neither knowing what to say next.
“Well, I guess I should be leaving,” Booth heard himself say. He didn’t want to go, but he didn’t want to upset the fine balance the two of them shared either. He grabbed his coat quickly and walked out of the bar.

“No, Booth”… Brennan chased after him down the street, “I just never thought" she trailed off "…your choice of women display certain similar characteristics”
Booth retracted his arm from hailing a taxi, and he turned to his partner, “characteristics?”
A cab pulled up outside the two, and Booth ushered Bones inside.

The two sat in an awkward silence. Booth looked across at Bones. She returns his look. The two face forward.
“Ok, what do you mean ‘characteristics’?”
“Your choices display a preference for fashionable, attractive, stylish women… I simply assumed that was your preferred form of partner, the type of women who turns you on.”
Booth opened his mouth to respond, but nothing came out. He looked at his partner, who simply shrugged.
“Just pull over here, thank you.” she gestured to the driver. The cab pulled up outside her apartment and Brennan handed money over. “Goodnight Booth”, she uttered as she left the cab, not looking at her partner.
“Wait, wait,” Booth jumped out of the cab, paying the driver more, ushering for him to leave, “Wait Bones, we can’t just leave it at… Augh” Booth turned quickly away from the conversation, the alcohol obviously wearing off enough for him to feel pain from where he had been punched earlier in the afternoon.
“That still hurting you?” Booth nodded in reply.
“C’mon, I think I’ve got some cream upstairs…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

more to come... but for now.. bed!
boldaslove
boldaslove
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 70
Say What You Want : you wanna say king of the lab?
Registration date : 2009-04-08

http://itoldyouiloveyanowgetout.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

characteristics (my first fanfic) Empty Re: characteristics (my first fanfic)

Post by *Vodzu* Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:41 am

good start, waiting for more Wink
*Vodzu*
*Vodzu*
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 408
Say What You Want : Denial ain`t just a river in Egypt
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by fairytales_end Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:54 am

Hehehe, great start Smile
fairytales_end
fairytales_end
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 15296
Say What You Want : I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane.
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://fairytales-end.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:38 am

I like it so far.

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by boldaslove Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:49 am

thanks Smile i'll work on the next bit today...
boldaslove
boldaslove
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by boldaslove Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:35 pm

“Did you want some ice for it?” Brennan moved towards her freezer.
“You gotta beer?” Booth replied.
She handed him the beer, which he pressed to his face before opening and taking a quick swig. She walked off into her bathroom, Booth leaned against the kitchen countertop and made himself reacquainted with his surroundings.
Brennan walked back in silence, and sandwiched Booth between herself and the countertop. She started applying cream to his face, softly. Her scent, more intoxicating than the countless beers Booth had consumed that night made him forget his inhibitions, and the question blurted out.
“Bones. why didn’t you say yes to Dr Collar?”
Bones shifted her stance, and took a slight step back. There was a pause as she considered her partners question.
“I.. simply was not attracted to him.” The answer came matter – of – factly from her mouth.
Booth didn't believe her, and let the silence call her bluff.She breathed out. “Because of you, I said no because of you”.
Booth didn’t quite know how to take the revelation. He shifted out from between her and the countertop, “Well, I should get going”, taking a final swig of beer and heading towards the door.
“That came out wrong again, Booth. What I mean is that I’m aware that you don’t have such a rational view towards sex as I do Booth. And I didn’t want you to think less of me as a person, because I respect you, and don’t want you to think less of me.”
Surprised at her jumbled reply, Booth walked back towards Brennan.
“So, what you are saying to me, is that if I wasn’t in the room, and you were able to keep the rendezvous a secret, you would have accepted?”
She answered this question with more certainty, “Well, I have always wondered what a sexual encounter would be like with a blind person, considering their other senses would be hightened… however, in these circumstances he didn’t have the right…”
“characteristics?” Booth finished her sentence.
“Exactly”. A pause envelopes between them, both not knowing what to do next.
“Bones, what makes you think I like fashionable, stylish women?”
“Your previous choice of partners. Rebecca, Cam…”
Booth took a step in closer towards her, interrupting her words for the second time.
“What makes you think I’m not attracted to strong, independent women?”
“I” she paused, “I had not considered that.” She mulled over the content of his words for a second.
He moved in closer. “What about you”
“Well, I have noticed a sexual attraction towards you, especially within such close proximity…”
Booth moved in closer. His interruption in location awoke her to her slip, voicing her thoughts that she usually kept so well guarded.
“Like this?”
Unable to speak, to fix her mistake, she simply nodded. He moved in even closer, his lips inches from hers, “And this?”
A deep hum of acknowledgment came from inside her. It was all she could do from exploding. It was fight or flight, and she didn't know which way she would react.
Somehow sensing her doubt, Booth moved away from their position, breaking the current running between them.
“Well, good to know…”
boldaslove
boldaslove
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by *Vodzu* Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:54 pm

ok, now we getting somewhere Wink isnt it time for next chapter ?Razz
*Vodzu*
*Vodzu*
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 408
Say What You Want : Denial ain`t just a river in Egypt
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:54 am

I think it is time for the next chapter.....it's never too early for another chapter after all.....
I like where this is getting.
Can't wait for more!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by newhaven5 Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:16 am

NEXT CHAPTER!!!!! =D
newhaven5
newhaven5
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 99
Say What You Want : I would like for Bones and Booth to get over themselves and get together. Obviously!
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:14 am

You are really good!!! Very IC. I would love to read more! Very Happy
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by boldaslove Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:20 pm

Sorry its been a while I know. I've been writing this while waiting for tGitM to load online, but my internet is slow because i used up all my excess data downloading episodes...poo!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The tension between them snapped as he walked away. Tempe let out an involuntary sigh.
It was all Booth needed. Her subconscious reaction was a sign. Without hesitation he turned, and in one fluid movement his lips were with hers. He pushed her up against the kitchen bench hard and fast, a lifetime of wound up passion released between their two lips. He held the small of her back, fingers spread, bringing her closer. He held her face pulling her mouth towards him. He filled his lungs with air bringing his chest closer to hers.
Her hand reached up and brushed his face, awaking Booth from the moment as he pulled himself back from her, eyes closed, afraid of her reaction.
With his eyes closed he couldn’t see her move in closer. See her hands gently grasp his shirt collar.
Her lips met his for the second time. She pulled him closer and he responded, kissing her deeper, quicker. He tasted red wine on her lips, and excitement in her breath, as he started exploring her body in a way he was never permitted before.
The two struggled against each other for a while, against the current. She pushed, he pushed, she pulled away, he pulled away, like a ship in rocky sea, their actions mimicking the usual banter between the two.
Slowly their kisses found rhythm, and with it Booths hands start exploring. His fingers find their way under her olive green top, and before long he peels it off her.
Her bra is flesh coloured, with minimal lace detail, the simple, everyday veneer hiding the wonder beneath, a metaphor for Bones herself. Booth admired her, admired their situation, and hungrily returned attention to devouring her. He kissed her neck. He lingered around her collarbone for a little, before slowly and ever so frustratingly gently pulling a strap of her bra down, and kissing the area where it had been.
Her head rolled back, her legs moved wider, allowing him to move even closer than before. Booth moved closer while reaching up to move her other bra strap down when they both heard it.
Brennan’s phone was buzzing on the coffee table. Despite her eyes heavy with lust, she regretfully removed herself from in between Booth and the kitchen bench, and walked over to the table to silence the loud interruption.
boldaslove
boldaslove
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by DBCrazy Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:32 pm

Damn! Woman, don't you know you can let it ring and it'll go to your voicemail!!!!!

Very nicely done!
DBCrazy
DBCrazy
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11341
Say What You Want : I was sad to see this place close. I called it home for a while.
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:32 am

why oh why did she have to have a cell phone?
okay everyone has one, but couldn't she have lost hers?
or maybe it could have fallen into some gooey brainy thing from the alst victim or something like that?
I wouldn't have cared, as long as it would have been far far away from them......
I can only hope, that she'll just turn it off and NOT answer the damn thing....
can't wait for more!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down