Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All things strange or spooky

+2
riviera41797
RollOnFriday
6 posters

Go down

All things strange or spooky Empty All things strange or spooky

Post by RollOnFriday Sat May 31, 2008 11:19 pm

Posted by Brainysmurf on the 02/05/2008 at 12:33:51 (02/05/2008 01:33:51 PM)

A few days ago i caught up with baby in the bough (had to wait a little longer as i live in the uk) and a strange co-incidence happened... i watched it in the morning and found i was pregnant in the afternoon! it got me wondering, have any of you ever experienced any strange co-incidences or spooky events? all tales welcome..i just love a spooky story lol
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2130
Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

All things strange or spooky Empty Posted by riviera41797 on the 02/05/2008 at 13:03:01 (02/05/2008 02:03:01 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:27 am

I often get "flashes" of weird things from time to time regarding my close family of stuff that is going to happen. 90% of the time it comes to pass.

a dear friend of mine is psychic and owns a haunted bed & breakfast, my husband and I have stayed in some rooms that have a lot of "activity" - very cool!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Wow, I am so very sad that I missed the closure of this site.... I have no idea if anyone is able to read this, or if all hope of a goodbye is lost. In any case, I'd like to say thanks to all those who were a big part of my life. Regretfully, I haven't been on here for a long time, yet I doubt that anyone would begrudge the decision. Thank you, Willi, for providing us with an outlet, a meeting place, a home ♥

Back to top Go down

All things strange or spooky Empty Posted by fanofbones on the 02/05/2008 at 14:18:21 (02/05/2008 03:18:21 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:31 am

Welcome to the aby brainy and congrats

fab
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

All things strange or spooky Empty Posted by SnoopGirl on the 02/05/2008 at 17:00:32 (02/05/2008 06:00:32 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:33 am

Way back when a co-worker told me she was pregnant, first pregnancy. Not sure what came over me but my first thought was "she is going to have a miscarriage." 2 weeks later she had a miscarriage. When I found out I was beyond shocked. I only told one other person of my "premonition".
Just getting goose bumps thinking about it.
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

All things strange or spooky Empty Posted by willgirl on the 02/05/2008 at 19:42:39 (02/05/2008 08:42:39 PM)

Post by RollOnFriday Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:34 am

I don't have a story, but I just want to say congrats to Brainy! And welcome!
RollOnFriday
RollOnFriday
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

All things strange or spooky Empty Re: All things strange or spooky

Post by riviera41797 Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:21 pm

(cue twilight zone music)
riviera41797
riviera41797
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1560
Say What You Want : I may not post a lot, but I am out there, lurking!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.twitter.com/aprilosbourne

Back to top Go down

Post by fanofbones Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:39 am

stop that rivi, that music creeps me out

fab
fanofbones
fanofbones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2287
Say What You Want : What if I have nothing to say? Huh?
Don't push me....

Back to top Go down

Post by riviera41797 Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:46 am

(Riv hums the theme to Psyco)
riviera41797
riviera41797
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1560
Say What You Want : I may not post a lot, but I am out there, lurking!

http://www.twitter.com/aprilosbourne

Back to top Go down

Post by Meegs82 Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:15 am

Well, kinda spooky: my husband and I just got a dog on Wednesday and we took him to the vet on Friday, the 13th, for his exam and found out he has pneumonia and is now in the hospital on IV fluids and antibiotics. Just weird that it happened on the 13th.
Meegs82
Meegs82
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4106
Say What You Want : Dancing Phalanges! Dancing Phalanges!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsdavidboreanaz Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:47 pm

RollOnFriday wrote:
my husband and I have stayed in some rooms that have a lot of "activity"!
Activity with booth by any chance?? Razz i'd be at that..

once me and some friends had a sleepover and we were watching this movie about demons and stuff.. once the movie had ended i turned the tv off but a little while later it turned on to the part where they had a - i think its spelt sayonce??- anyway, it kinda freaked us out so we turned it off again only to have the same thing happen a few minutes later!! it freaked us out even more 'coz before we begun the movie i had been teasing them about the bloody mary myth
mrsdavidboreanaz
mrsdavidboreanaz
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 76
Say What You Want : I am saying what I want!! =D
Registration date : 2008-06-20

http://www.myspace.com/jennifers_myspace

Back to top Go down

Post by AutumnGlymmer Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:28 am

I think I saw a ghost once...but that's about as spooky as things get around here.
*sigh*
AutumnGlymmer
AutumnGlymmer
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 34
Say What You Want : I have an addiction: Bones!
Registration date : 2008-06-28

http://www.myspace.com/notagoodgrl05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down