Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TV Guide: Jared will push B/B closer together

+7
Hello Salty Goodness
heirofloki
jagglebells
Lo
ForensicMama
southerngirl
katarina
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

TV Guide: Jared will push B/B closer together - Page 2 Empty Re: TV Guide: Jared will push B/B closer together

Post by TinkonBrink Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:48 pm

Ahr...Jared. How can one little brother cause soooo much trouble?
Here...have a peek at BF's blog...
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Interesting how he says the squints seem to be suspicious of Jared (Also...Booth B-Day party..WooHoo! Laughing )
And for everyone else that's wishing Jared ten thousand miles away...Well, according to the Helicopter Pilot sides from Hero In The Hold...*zips up mouth in case no one's read it yet! silent *...I'm thinkin' that's gotta be a demotion!!! And possibly signals the Bye Bye of Jared from Washington DC??? *Turns away from computer screen to see where the loud cheering is coming from*cheers
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

TV Guide: Jared will push B/B closer together - Page 2 Empty Re: TV Guide: Jared will push B/B closer together

Post by ForensicMama Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:43 am

TinkonBrink wrote:Ahr...Jared. How can one little brother cause soooo much trouble?
Here...have a peek at BF's blog...
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Interesting how he says the squints seem to be suspicious of Jared (Also...Booth B-Day party..WooHoo! Laughing )
And for everyone else that's wishing Jared ten thousand miles away...Well, according to the Helicopter Pilot sides from Hero In The Hold...*zips up mouth in case no one's read it yet! silent *...I'm thinkin' that's gotta be a demotion!!! And possibly signals the Bye Bye of Jared from Washington DC??? *Turns away from computer screen to see where the loud cheering is coming from*cheers

I didn't even think about the fact that he would be demoted and sent away. That's sad in a lot of ways, but I'm sure shippers everywhere are praising G-d.
Anyhoo...t hat's interesting that Jared seems like an outcast at the birthday party. I guess that that means that in the end what Booth did to save Jared leaks out? That's good to know that everything's tied up in one episode. Gotta give it to the writers there. They don't give us too many terrible cliffies!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2