Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Hart Booth Fan Club

+15
PIMP
hy6110327
CheeseBK
Sany
AnabelleG
phoebsfan
willgirl
Francie
A2BOREANAZ
flyersfan35
himbeer29
marymageli
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Polygirl
ToZiKa
19 posters

:: The IHBFC

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

I Hart Booth Fan Club Empty Re: I Hart Booth Fan Club

Post by ToZiKa Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:43 am

I hope I won't have this weeks too.....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:45 am

ToZiKa wrote:just came home from uni
I am not going to campus today just doing homework at my desk in my room was there for like 10 hours yesterday

I actually left early cause it felt weird last night at the library

which annoys me cause I loved to work late in the library at my old school but I find out today it was a good thing I left as it was getting dark there were several robberies last night and one person was stabbed and another was shot

that means tomorrow when I get out of class we are all going to be walking together to our cars again

I hate that some people ruin it for everyone else
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 10721
Say What You Want : There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:48 am

food is good I tend to forget to eat when I am working/studying all day my sister called and reminded me like 30 mins ago as she asked what I had for breakfast and I realized I skipped it and she wouldn't let me off the phone till I got up and started to get some lunch together
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:48 am

Polygirl wrote:
I am not going to campus today just doing homework at my desk in my room was there for like 10 hours yesterday

which annoys me cause I loved to work late in the library at my old school but I find out today it was a good thing I left as it was getting dark there were several robberies last night and one person was stabbed and another was shot

that means tomorrow when I get out of class we are all going to be walking together to our cars again

that's not sounding good
you really should be careful

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:49 am

could never happen to me.......I'm always hungry.....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:50 am

ToZiKa wrote:
Polygirl wrote:

that's not sounding good
I am careful the problem is our parking lots are very far away and while all the wooded patches make the campus pretty they also make the paths dark and with lots of places people can hide so we usually walk out in groups but that means we can't just hang out in the library whenever we want and that annoys me my old uni was really safe but this one is larger and in the city instead of outside it
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:53 am

Polygirl wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Polygirl wrote:

that's not sounding good
I am careful the problem is our parking lots are very far away and while all the wooded patches make the campus pretty they also make the paths dark and with lots of places people can hide so we usually walk out in groups but that means we can't just hang out in the library whenever we want and that annoys me my old uni was really safe but this one is larger and in the city instead of outside it

yeah it must be annoying to do everything together with someone else.....you can't make your own decisions like that.....but if it is for the safety....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:56 am

ToZiKa wrote:
Polygirl wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Polygirl wrote:

that's not sounding good

yeah it must be annoying to do everything together with someone else.....you can't make your own decisions like that.....but if it is for the safety....
yup we have to be careful its just a matter of getting used to it, lol out here in the country we don't have to worry about things like that so its a new practice for me out here we never even lock our cars or anything and in the winter we will leave them on with the keys in them while we go into the store
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:56 am

it seems pretty quite in here today
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:57 am

Polygirl wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Polygirl wrote:
ToZiKa wrote:
Polygirl wrote:

that's not sounding good

yup we have to be careful its just a matter of getting used to it, lol out here in the country we don't have to worry about things like that so its a new practice for me out here we never even lock our cars or anything and in the winter we will leave them on with the keys in them while we go into the store
we would never do something like that in germany.....we always lock all doors....and windows.....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:57 am

oh dear we might get accumulating snow tomorrow...
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:58 am

everyone knows everybody out here someone would notice if there was someone new around and new people are not trusted until they have been here awhile
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:58 am

it was quiet yesterday too but today it's even quieter
and turi isn't around
didn't see her yesterday or today

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:59 am

2 more minutes then back to Marx and Engels
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:59 am

wow thats weird that Turi hasn't been around
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:00 am

if we would leave the car like that and someone else would come along and drive away, noone would care even if they knew that it's not the owner of the car

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:01 am

I wonder what she is doing
seems to be a busy week for her too

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:01 am

wait did I read snow?
now?

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:02 am

her boss might be in a bad mood shes not here as often when that happens
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:02 am

yup snow

we get it early here it been down below 0C at night for weeks now
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:03 am

ok well I am done with lunch so I gots to go back to analyzing Marx and Engels for class tomorrow ttyl I might be back later if I finish in time
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:03 am

she said something about security cameras he wanted to install....maybe she can't use the internet because of them....

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:03 am

bye toz
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:04 am

bye poly!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlia-Wicked-Witch Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:08 am

Turi was around in the morning but she said that important people were in the office so she couldn't come online
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16090
Say What You Want : Buena Suerte Y Adios Mis Amigos <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down