Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forget the rest! Keep Michael Badalucco on Bones - TVSquad Ponders

5 posters

Go down

Forget the rest! Keep Michael Badalucco on Bones - TVSquad Ponders Empty Forget the rest! Keep Michael Badalucco on Bones - TVSquad Ponders

Post by marymageli Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:09 am

Well, did you like Michael Badalucco's guest appearance on BONES? TVSquad's Richard Keller thinks he would be the ideal replacement for Zack. Do you agree with him? Does his "cuddliness and fatherly figure" add up to make him a regular character?

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Forget the rest! Keep Michael Badalucco on Bones

Posted Sep 20th 2008 9:01AM by Richard Keller
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Attention to Hart Hanson and Barry Josephson, the creators of Bones: your search for a new intern for Temperance is over. I know I know, you wanted Dr. Brennan to have a number of interns over this season so she could find a suitable replacement for Zack Addy, who went a bit batty in the season finale. But, why waste any more of the show's budget when you exampled the perfect replacement in this past week's episode.

Michael Badalucco, who portrayed Scott Starret -- Bones' oldest intern, is the man for the job. For one thing, he is the total opposite of Zack...friendly, outgoing, worldly. He is also a near perfect fit for the Squints who are missing something now that Bones spends most of her time in the field with Booth. Think about it: Cam is the organizer and the bureaucrat; Hodgins is now the "geek" of the group since Zack left; Angela is the free spirit. Having Starret added to the team would give the Squints a calming, fatherly and well-rounded figure who could be their stabilizing source.

Plus, let's face it, Michael Badalucco is just so cuddly. Just like he was in The Practice. So, what do you think? Am I way off here or would he be your choice for Zack's replacement?
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Forget the rest! Keep Michael Badalucco on Bones - TVSquad Ponders Empty Re: Forget the rest! Keep Michael Badalucco on Bones - TVSquad Ponders

Post by A2BOREANAZ Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:24 am

i myself absolutely loved him............he fit in very well...........and even brennan seemed to like him.................
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Forget the rest! Keep Michael Badalucco on Bones - TVSquad Ponders Empty Re: Forget the rest! Keep Michael Badalucco on Bones - TVSquad Ponders

Post by willgirl Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:06 am

I agree! I loved him!
willgirl
willgirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9099
Say What You Want : Go Synthesis!
Registration date : 2008-05-30

http://www.synthesiscommunications.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Salty Goodness Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:37 am

Yep he is my favorite intern so far, like him because he was older and had great advice, a good addition to the cast!
Hello Salty Goodness
Hello Salty Goodness
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by lena152 Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:29 pm

i liked him too! i think someone older would be a great addition to the team! now that i think about it, there isn't really anyone above the age of 40 on the cast, right!? except brennan's dad maybe. and a calm father figure like him might tune things down a little from time to time, like goodman did. i miss the calming influence he had on everyone. he was great.
lena152
lena152
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 668
Say What You Want : DB on my kitchen floor! ;-)
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down