Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your excitement for the rest of the season...

+7
jagglebells
Alexa
missj
ForensicMama
BonesInOz
Secateurs
HeyHey
11 posters

Go down

Your excitement for the rest of the season... Empty Your excitement for the rest of the season...

Post by HeyHey Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:00 pm

I figured this should go here as it could end up being most spoilery and the people who read the spoilers are probably the only ones who can join in... but if it shouldn't go here, move it or delete it!

I just wondered if anyone wanted to share their levels of anticipation for the remaining episodes - it's kind of interesting to me that so far, the ones I've been least excited about are the ones I've enjoyed the most.

So, if you feel like playing along, rate the epis here (you don't have to say 'why'):
Scale of 1 = utter dread, really can't believe this is going to happen, ugh... to 10 = total squee, might just *die*, trying to think of ways to invent time machines or break into Fox HQ and steal the tape. That sort of thing...

The Science in the Physicist
The Cinderella in the Cardboard
Mayhem on the Cross
Double Death of the Dearly Departed
The Girl in the Mask (I *knew* I didn't have enough episodes on the list!! Thanks Tink!).
The Beaver in the Otter
The Critic in the Cabernet
Season Finale

Looking forward to reading! Very Happy

Last edited by HeyLJ on Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:25 pm; edited 3 times in total

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Your excitement for the rest of the season... Empty Re: Your excitement for the rest of the season...

Post by HeyHey Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:03 pm

Here's mine:
The Science in the Physicist - 9 (up against the wall, however fleeting... and the being stuck in a life-threatening situation).
The Cinderella in the Cardboard - 8 (Bones and weddings!)
Mayhem on the Cross - 9 (Stephen Fry - yay!)
Double Death of the Dearly Departed - 7 (seems a little odd from the sides!)
The Beaver in the Otter (5 - nothing really 'grabbed' me)
The Critic in the Cabernet (8 - slightly anxious about the crossover).
Season Finale (10 - mixed in with lots and lots of anxiety!).

Last edited by HeyLJ on Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Your excitement for the rest of the season... Empty Re: Your excitement for the rest of the season...

Post by Secateurs Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:11 am

Here we go:
The Science in the Physicist - 8 (for the wall thing, and being trapped in a resonance chamber - oh, and isn't there some Hodgela at the end?)
The Cinderella in the Cardboard - 7 (I don't know, just... not spectacularly interesting to me yet)
Mayhem on the Cross - 9 (Stephen Fry Very Happy)
Double Death of the Dearly Departed - 6 (Agree with above - it seems weird in the sides)
The Beaver in the Otter - 5 (Same as Double Death)
The Critic in the Cabernet - 9 (Building up to the finale, really want to see how they're going to pull off the crossover)
Season Finale - 10 (For obvious reasons Wink)

I kind of agree that the ones I've been anticipating the least are the ones I've actually really enjoyed - DTitP wasn't as great as I thought it would be, but Fire in the Ice was amazing, Hero was ok, but I loved The Bones that Foam. And then I was pretty eager for Cam's backstory but... I'm yet to make my mind up on it yet. I think I just didn't really like the whole hypnosis scene. I'll watch it a few more times before I decide, though.
Secateurs
Secateurs
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 140
Say What You Want : Hodgins: "But we're all set up and everything..."
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by BonesInOz Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:33 am

Okey Dokey:

The Science in the Physicist - 9
The Cinderella in the Cardboard - 8
Mayhem on the Cross - 10 (Gordon Gordon & interaction b/w Booth, Brennan, Sweets & Gordon Gordon)
Double Death of the Dearly Departed - 7
The Beaver in the Otter - 7 (It will be interesting to see Jared again)
The Critic in the Cabernet - 10 (It's the lead in...)
Season Finale - 10+++ ( no explanation necessary!) Laughing
BonesInOz
BonesInOz
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 170
Say What You Want : What happens between us, that should just be ours.
Registration date : 2008-11-28

http://bonesundercover.podbean.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:39 am

The Science in the Physicist - 8 (Booth saving Brennan, and that SCENE)
The Cinderella in the Cardboard - 9 (Wedding Stuff. XD)
Mayhem on the Cross - 9 (GORDON GORDON!!!!!!!!!!)
Double Death of the Dearly Departed - 6 (Sounds interesting enough.)
The Beaver in the Otter - 7 (Slightly elevated for Jared!)
The Critic in the Cabernet - 10 (What's wrong with Booth? It's killing me!)
Season Finale - 10++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ (OBVIOUS REASONS!!!!!) XD

Eta: The Girl in the Mask - how'd I miss this one? Guess it's not that exciting. I'm giving it a 5/6.

Last edited by ForensicMama on Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by missj Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:35 am

I just watched next weeks trailer online - my tivo had cut it off... grrrr.
Oh WOW! I am jumping in my seat i'm so excited!!

The Science in the Physicist - 9 (i love life and death situations. It always makes an awesome episode with cute B&B moments)
The Cinderella in the Cardboard - 8 (spoiler pics have me pretty excited)
Mayhem on the Cross - 9 (So excited for sweets/gordan gordan insight into B&B)
Double Death of the Dearly Departed - ? havent read the sides yet
The Beaver in the Otter 7 (UNSURE... mixed feelings)
The Critic in the Cabernet (5 - really not looking forward to this. I'm hoping it does ruin the show completely for me).
Season Finale (8 - im going to be sad cause another season will be OVER!! and im not looking forward to the baby thing AT ALL. But its the finale, so i'm trying to trust Hart cause he hasn't let me down with a finale before).
missj
missj
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 148
Location : world traveller: currently USA - so I can watch BONES live
Say What You Want : the same as every girl that has watched Bones. David Boreanaz rescuing me after i've been buried alive.
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:43 am

The Science in the Physicist - 10 (gotta love Booth-slamming-Brennan-against-the-wall... so hot)
The Cinderella in the Cardboard - 9 (visited the set when they were filming this so this one will be a total squee fest)
Mayhem on the Cross - 9 (Read the B&B moment when David asked if i wanted to read the script. I couldn't turn such an offer down.)
Double Death of the Dearly Departed - 7 (I haven't read any sides for this one but every episode is squee worthy to me)
The Beaver in the Otter - 7 (Haven't read anything about this one either.)
The Critic in the Cabernet - 10 (STEWWWWIE!!! BOOTH!! BRENNAN!!! BAAABIES!! Sex.)
Season Finale - ∞ (Psh, the 1-10 scale is so overrated Razz This rating needs no explanation)
Alexa
Alexa
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 117
Say What You Want : I aim to please.
Registration date : 2009-02-13

http://www.twitter.com/AlexaNDYE

Back to top Go down

Post by jagglebells Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:57 am

I'm excite to see all of them. I think that the stuff they leave out of the sides is the best stuff there is!

jagglebells
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 600
Say What You Want : I'm bored.

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:15 am

Alexa wrote:
Season Finale - ∞ (Psh, the 1-10 scale is so overrated Razz This rating needs no explanation)

NICEEEEEEEEEEE! Wink

I ditto the infinity. XD
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:35 pm

ForensicMama wrote:
Alexa wrote:

NICEEEEEEEEEEE! Wink

I ditto the infinity. XD

lmao - it's so true 1-10 just isn't enough. Laughing

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:32 pm

Hmmm...Lets see...

The Science In The Pysicist- 9 (Booth. Brennan. Wall. Accidents with frozen poultry. The key of G Demolished. The Founding Fathers bar...Booth all in black (that is not his FBI Day wear!)...soooo not stupid! And the big scary metal box of blue light.)
The Cinderella In The Cardboard- 8 (Booth and Brennan bickering about marriage...Don't suppose they'll get that mad that Booth will shove her up against the wall again?...What?...No...'Kay then it's staying at an 8! Razz )
Mayhem on the Cross- 8 (Dr. G...GW! Stephen Fry! A BB moment as eyes meet and fingers brush.)
Double Death of the Dearly departed - 7 (Just not feeling the love for this episode...could be the fact that the plot is insane! Booth singing...???)
The Girl In The Mask-6(It's just that exciting that most people have missed it off the list! Razz )
The Beaver In The Otter- 7 (Not lovin' the plot of this one either...but Jared's in it! He's usually in a good eppy right? And we have the battle of the Booths! Since Jared's been shouted at all season...and shoved off a bar stool...I think it's time he gets to do a little shouting back? Something along the lines of "Yeah OK, I know I'm alcoholic selfish loser but...Thanx for the new job, leave my motorbike alone and for the love of all the green grass and blue skies across the world next time you have your partner pinned against a wall KISS HER!")
The Critic In The Cabernet...errr...7? (I'm hoping that Brennan does not wake up on the morning of this case and go, "Let's see have I got everything I need for work? Bag?...check...car keys?...check...Jeffersonian ID?...check...Baby? Baby?...Oh, no Baby? No matter I'll just ask Booth later!" Stewie as the ghost of Christmas yet to come?)
THE FINALE-??? (I would dearly love to dance my happy dance of joy for this eppy but I don't want my little ship of hope dashed on the jagged dark rocks of Hanson point! So I'm trying not to go too mad with expectation. I'm hoping that when they say BB are having sex it means: Kiss. Bedroom. Bed. Foreplay(4 years worth). Making Love. Waking up next morning. And not: Kiss. Bedroom. Bed. Foreplay. Making- oh, no sorry this is all such a bad idea! What were we thinking? Awkward! Leaving. Next day. Mega Awkward!)
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:10 pm

TinkonBrink wrote:Hmmm...Lets see...

The Girl In The Mask-6(It's just that exciting that most people have missed it off the list! Razz )

I totally did, didn't I?! Man. That's because it's so far off looking interesting at all to me. 4 on the squee scale. Will edit above!

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:21 am

LOL I missed The Girl in the Mask somehow.... odd... but yeah, I really think this is medium (5 or 6) excitement for me.
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by clairebear_nz Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:25 pm

Considering I don't actually remember what's happening in the rest of them, I'll summarise.

I'm looking forward to Science in the Physicist (embarassing story, I referred to it as 'The Scientist in the Physicist" for quite some time, which made my friend laugh inappropriately hard), because it looks cool and geeky and it had Booth and Brennan against a wall. Yay.

I'm looking forward to whatever episode it is that Stephen Fry is in. Because it's Stephen Fry.

I'm looking forward to the one with Jared, because he always seems to pop up in episodes I like. I think he brings out the best/worst of BoothAngst. Which makes me squeal and die in a happy little fangirl bubble.

The final. I wish I could say I was looking forward to it, but at the moment, all I feel in my gut is this burning sense of dread. Maybe that's the three day old garlic bread that I ate earlier. I digress. I'm more terrified than excited for it, there's so much to stuff up and so much to go wrong, and if she ends up pregnant, I think I will quite potentially break something. Or if he leaves his socks on (Seriously, the first thing I announced when I found out was "Omg! Booth and Brennan!"...followed by "He'd better take off his goddam socks"). I think there is a little bit of hope, since whenever I see Angel in bed with someone (I'm rewatching Angel...), I squeal and cover my eyes because I end up trying to think of Booth and Brennan in bed together and I think my brain...it broked.

Am I the only person who thinks it'd be hysterically funny if Hart etc pulled a fast one on us and had B&B randomly having sex before the pilot and the entire thing was in flashbacks? Yes? I'm insane, but I'd love that Embarassed Or in a random episode beforehand. They just can't control themselves.
clairebear_nz
clairebear_nz
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 677

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyHey Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:42 pm

I feel your anxiety clairebear!

I totally just had a random thought - could the entire baby thing be a Booth hallucination? I mean we've had confirmation the sex is real, but maybe the *entire* 'Brennan coldly asking Booth to be the father of her baby by sperm donation' is Booth hallucinating too and isn't real.

Nope? Grasping at straws? OK then...

There hasn't been much about Booth's father etc. lately either. Where are the sides? I'm dying here.

Oh, I just don't want them to stuff up my happy BB ship.<whiny tantrum>

HeyHey
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:56 pm

One episode at a time for me - so the Scientist one this week looks exciting. Something about Booth pushing Brennan against a wall cheers and that chamber thing. Once he ravishes her, she will recant the "stupid" comment, over and over and over .... Wink

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:10 am

I'm pretty much with everyone else on this one. I'm really hoping there isn't some interruption and we do get Beaver this season, because it'd be good to get some Jared in before season's end.

The wall in Science in the Physicist...and the whole BB getting out of a bad situation, together for once.

Then, there's the finale, which at this point looks like they might be trying to squeeze too much into one episode. But if they do a WITW/PITH thing with Critic...then it shouldn't be so bad. It just bothers me that something will inevitably get pushed to the backburner, like with Zack and Booth's fake death thing. Booth's health crisis, and the BB baby/sex thing all squished in one episode, plus a case, seems like a lot to pull off. What I don't want is for the sex to be all about the baby. I'd much rather have an "OMG, you almost died...again...but now everything's fine and you're going to liiive." sort of thing, thank you very much.

Ugh. Where are these sides already?
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum