Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eastern European Bedtime Stories aka Mary's and Kat's Tale - A Dialogue in 4 Parts

+6
fanofbones
magicstar
jonezn4Bones
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
katarina
marymageli
10 posters

Go down

Eastern European Bedtime Stories aka Mary's and Kat's Tale - A Dialogue in 4 Parts Empty Eastern European Bedtime Stories aka Mary's and Kat's Tale - A Dialogue in 4 Parts

Post by marymageli Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:56 am

Mary: Hello all, it‘s Kat and Mary here and we are about to do something entirely new for ourselves and hope you're going to enjoy it Wink
Kat: Hey sweeties! We decided to honor the first anniversary of the ABY by sharing our story…
Mary: …and for some reasons, we both thought that presenting it in a form of dialogue would be cool.
Kat: yeah, cause you know what they say, brilliant minds think alike J
Mary: You are very modest, sis Wink But back to the story of the East European Contingent…
Kat: …just so you know, that’s the nickname our dear Bobo aka jonezy gave to us…
Mary: Yeah, bless him.
Kat: Mary, do you remember the origin of Bobo’s nickname? I think it was you, who came up with it.
Mary: What a memory! Lol. Yeah, it was me. Well, when first coming to the forum he was all over Booth, how Booth’s personality matches his and all so at first I called him Boothy boy, but you know, posting here is a lot quicker than it was over at the old ABY (Thanks, willi! You rock!) so I soon got bored of writing out the whole name…
Kat: ..and you got it shortened to BoBo.
Mary: Exactly! How clever I was! lol Oh, yeah, I am VERY modest too, apparently.
Kat: It runs in the family, sis Wink
Mary: Oh, we should explain this 'sis-thing', don't you think?
...and yes, of course it DOES!
Kat: Definitely! I think there is a lot to explain… and we should start right now… we don’t want to bore everyone to death…
Mary: Agree… Let's get on with it! So.... it all started on a rainy day when...well, I have actually no idea when it started! lol But I know who brought us together.
Kat: Bobo! I think you should explain it since it was you who needed to be persuaded of the advantages of our friendship.
Mary: What the heck are you talking about? Kat, you shy thing! Hmm. Or shall I say sneaky little thing? lol So...
Kat: I prefer quiet genius... but go on...
Mary: See, peeps? Veeery modest she is, indeed! lol So I remember in the golden days of the new ABY there were so many people in the chatroom, being so excited, and more and more new people came to talk about...you know… what we basically talk about...well...NOTHING!!
Kat: Wait a minute! NOTHING? Talking about Booth’s ass or fighting over a place in his pants is nothing? tsk tsk tsk... I’m very disappointed, sis
Mary: We will get there eventually, don't rush things, sis. A bit of patience is required here.
Kat: Ok *grumbles and taps her foot impatiently*
Mary: Young lady, hold your horses! Respect my age! I know what I am doing...well, most of the times! *Mary winks* Where was I?
Kat: Retirement home? lol
Mary: Kat!!!! *Mary cannot decide whether to laugh or cry* ...oh, well, I know. Those days you were quite new to the IHBFC though not to the ABY, weren't you? Or how was it?
Kat: Sorry Wink Yeah, I was what you call a lurker… btw. can’t we use a more flattering name for it? Lurker is not that different from stalker, lol
Mary: Depends, dear, depends! Actually I did the same when I first came here nearly a year ago...lol.
...I mean to the old ABY.
Kat: See? We’re not that different after all...

Last edited by marymageli on Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Eastern European Bedtime Stories aka Mary's and Kat's Tale - A Dialogue in 4 Parts Empty Re: Eastern European Bedtime Stories aka Mary's and Kat's Tale - A Dialogue in 4 Parts

Post by katarina Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:00 am

Mary: Yeah, another aspect of our relationship which needs to be explained later on, too. But for now, let's stick to the flow of story.
Kat: We should post this in the fanfic section, it’s going to be loooong, lol
Mary: Kat and Mary as fanfic writers??!? You must be joking!! At least on my part...hehe! *Mary grins wildly*
Kat: Don’t even go there, sis… lol Ok, so back to the story… I was a lurker (for a lack of better term) and my first contact with “real” Abyers was with you… I wrote an introductory post and you were among the peeps who welcomed me…
Mary: Well, I always do that. I found that if you welcome the newbies they get encouraged to visit us in the chatroom, and the more peeps are there to talk, the better.
...and was it really me who talked to you for the first time? Really??!! There are no coincidences in life...*Mary ponders about the wonders of the world*
Kat: Right! I even remember you invited me to join you in the IHBFC thread but I thought it was a kind of VIP private club… However, when the new Aby was introduced (good job, willi!) I gathered my courage and posted something really off-topic in the thread… and voilà… here I’m Very Happy
Mary: Oh, those first posts! *Mary gets emotional*
Kat: *Kat hands Mary a hanky* Yeah, so I started to feel like a full-time Aby member but you and me, we didn’t talk that much. ….when suddenly….
Mary: ...a third person came into the picture. Namely, BoBo. I do remember him nagging you all the time from dawn to dusk wanting to know more about you and for some reason I cannot really grab, I got interested, too. Though not for the same reasons! *Mary waggles her eyebrows and grins from ear to ear*
Kat: gosh Mary, I was worried there for a while… lol Yes, I remember those interrogation convos…
Mary: He was soooo insistent with his blunt questions and you were so reluctant to answer! You always wanted to know why he was asking about your ideas, about life and I suddenly felt myself wondering, there must be something in this girl. So eventually we REALLY started to talk. How we became sisters is another story though...
Kat: You think we have time for the whole story? What about giving them just the highlights...
Mary: Actually it's not a long story. Do you remember when BoBo - again him, sorry peeps- posted his photos of him?
Kat: yeah, I do remember... Wink
Mary: Suddenly there was a buzz and everyone at IHBFC started to post pictures frantically. We both did the same and found out that we are both tall blond girls (well, if I can still call myself a girl that is...lol) living in neighboring countries...and was it me, I am not sure, who said that we look like sisters?
Kat: Yeah, it was you, girl Wink We immediately liked the idea of sisters and started to use it in our posts, right sis? lol Well, being virtual sisters and living in neighboring countries has some advantages, specifically a high probability of a face-to-face meeting… Wink
Mary: You've just made the point!! Yay for Kat! ...
...so our conversations became even more frequent and we indulged in discussions and even were involved in an infamous fight - soon to come - where we stood side by side, always supporting each other.
Kat: Noooo, I want to talk about the fight now… Ok, so we talked, we laughed, we talked via Skype, we arranged a meeting in Hungary, we met, it was wonderful… and now to the juicy stuff!!!
Mary: What? You don't wanna talk about our "Battle of the Bulge" fight with magic (Disclaimer: All rights reserved to BoBo)? How come? And hang on...what juicy stuff?
katarina
katarina
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5354
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Back to top Go down

Eastern European Bedtime Stories aka Mary's and Kat's Tale - A Dialogue in 4 Parts Empty Re: Eastern European Bedtime Stories aka Mary's and Kat's Tale - A Dialogue in 4 Parts

Post by marymageli Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:03 am

Kat: That’s what I WANT to talk about!!! lol...that’s the juicy stuff I had in mind...
...ok, that came out wrong *blushes*
Mary: Oh, I see. I nearly had a heart attack, sis. Don't do this EVER to me again. lol
…So about the fight. One evening I noticed magic's ABY location and I commented on it. Do you remember her exact words?
Kat: You mean “booth’s pants”? ...of course I remember... I was shocked and asked you to do something about it...
Mary: Did you? I thought I just felt it was unjust magic monopolized the location, since everyone can have a little bit of booth sometimes, can't we? *Mary smiles suggestively*
Kat: Well, we were both in a fighting mode that night and decided to take the justice into our own hands… (to be honest, we tried to negotiate first, but magic was stubborn and didn’t quite grasp the idea of collective property, lol)
…we then tried different approaches, from calling the location of booth’s pants sacred ground and worshiping it to smoking magic out of there once and for all...
Mary: Yes, I called for your help and you came to assist but with no avail, I am afraid. Magic is a tough woman and sometimes she is just dam* stubborn and she even dismissed the verdict which evicted her out of the treasure dome.
Kat: Right… but you know what? I had so much fun that night… J
Mary: Me, too. All those silly ideas came and I just couldn't help myself immersing into the fight. Eventually we called it a truce since it was awfully late…
Kat: You know sis, it is just one example of how wonderful the time spent at the Aby is… I’d never imagine that my “mild” obsession with a TV show will result in meeting wonderful people from all over the world and finding a virtual sis Wink
Mary: You're right. I could name many other awfully funny conversations like when the Booth impostor came - guess who - and with the girls on board - turi, razz and karlia were definitely involved- we were so indecisive whether to let Booth exercise a body search on us or not and all...We had a blast. And it all started because I had an energy drink and I felt high! And when razz started stealing my happy pill reserve things just got out of hand...lol
Kat: …so many memories *sighs*
Mary: Yeah. So many things there are to remember and these precious moments will always stay with me forever. This past 8 months since I have seriously got involved with the ABY first only posting news bits then chatting all night and day have been pure fun. Unforgettable and memorable.
Kat: I guess that’s why we are here today… trying to say thank you to willi for creating this wonderful place and I love yous to our dear friends…
Mary: Since we are both Europeans it's obvious why Kat and I somehow share a special bond, peeps. We have the possibilities to come together and all. But still. What would we do without BONES? lol Even our meeting in July which was actually quite spontaneous (decided and arranged in less than 2 days) can be contributed to the show, and of course, to willi. Why? Isn't it obvious? BONES is our obsession and because we both found the same forum, the one and only ABY out of the many available.
Kat: Awwww sis, I’m speechless…
Mary: Turning back to our dear friends…wanna give a shout-out to those without which we wouldn’t enjoy our stay here. It is impossible to name every one of you, sorry guys, but we’ll do our best to mention those who we frequently talk to.
Kat: so without further ado hey to…
Mary: ….karlia and all her SPs – aka split personalities- Spooney, Sporky and Spanky;
Kat: Coldplay…
Mary: toz,
Kat: Coldplay… ooops, got carried away, sorry lol

Last edited by marymageli on Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by katarina Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:07 am

Mary: …and Cheese, just to mention first the most closest members in our region….then of course peeps from Britain, magic and rolfi…from Canada Queen willi of course, a2b who has a big heart and according to magic a dirty mouth though I think it’s a vice versa thing…lol. So where was I?
Kat: we can’t forget our wonderful, handsome and witty pimp and bobo (I think we haven´t mentioned him enough, lol)
Mary: lol This will definitely get their attention! Go, sis! *mary smirks* Also, don’t forget our third male, marty aka mr.magic who from time to time comes and goes quietly. And turi, sweet turi - razz, poly, kas, bertie, Meegs (where are you these days?)…
Kat: francie, snoop, sany, squirt, evi, cass… oh my, so many peeps so little time…
Mary: ...fab, phoebs, space, fly, Bella, Niah, gimme, and my "latest" family member, my daughter, Jay. But this is another story...lol
Kat: you can tell that story next year, during the celebrations of the second anniversary… everyone should be finished with reading this by that time… lol
Mary: Haha. Very funny, sis.
Kat: now come on, you know I love you (in a festive non-lesbian manner, of course) Smile
…sis, I think we should thank everyone who is still reading and finish this before willi terminates our membership…
Mary: You're telling something, sis. So, thank you all for being such an attentive audience for our "little" project and hope to see you another time. With more bedtime stories by Kat and...
Kat: …Mary!
…really peeps, thank you very much. We love you! *Mary and Kat take a bow*
Mary: Also, last but not least hey to all the members we haven't named here, you ALL ROCK!!!
Bye guys, I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!! *Mary sobs and grabs a hanky from a brand-new tissue box and blows her nose loudly* …Oh, you did say that, sis, but whatever. *Mary reaches for another hanky and applies it to her watery eyes*

Kat and Mary are standing next to each other and exclaim merrily: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ABY!!!

Last edited by katarina on Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:22 pm; edited 4 times in total
katarina
katarina
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlia-Wicked-Witch Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:22 am

hahahahahahaaa....thanks girls...you're AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16090
Say What You Want : Buena Suerte Y Adios Mis Amigos <3
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:25 am

karlia wrote:hahahahahahaaa....thanks girls...you're AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Oh, I know WE ARE!" mary utters shamelessly.
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:04 am

Ahh the insanity has spread. Too funny. What was this a transcript of a podcast?
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 12588
Say What You Want : Everyone should make the effort to be original (not odd)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:15 am

jonezn4Bones wrote:Ahh the insanity has spread. Too funny. What was this a transcript of a podcast?
Are you calling me and my dear friend INSANE??!!?? How could you??!!!???? *mary looks at BoBo with hurt in her eyes* Also, a podcast? Never occured to me...lol
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by katarina Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:25 am

marymageli wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:Ahh the insanity has spread. Too funny. What was this a transcript of a podcast?
Are you calling me and my dear friend INSANE??!!?? How could you??!!!???? *mary looks at BoBo with hurt in her eyes* Also, a podcast? Never occured to me...lol
I don´t know sis, coming from bobo it´s probably a compliment... Wink
katarina
katarina
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by magicstar Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:09 am

haha funny x
magicstar
magicstar
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11652
Say What You Want : Leader of the puritan party...pimp is my right hand man!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by fanofbones Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:12 am

well, girls, that was amazing...
hugs to you both

fab
fanofbones
fanofbones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2287
Say What You Want : What if I have nothing to say? Huh?
Don't push me....
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:18 am

fanofbones wrote:well, girls, that was amazing...
hugs to you both

fab
OMG! fab! We'll make it up for you!! I promise!! ....and thank you. I am glad you liked it!

Last edited by marymageli on Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by fanofbones Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:19 am

what do you need to make up to me?
I loved it, all of it sweetie...

fab
fanofbones
fanofbones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Don't push me....

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:22 am

fanofbones wrote:what do you need to make up to me?
I loved it, all of it sweetie...

fab
Your name...but I have already written to kat, it was her page so she needs to add what has been left out. Accidentally, I can assure you!! By the time you get up tomorrow, things will have been settled!! Sorry!!!! I love you
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by katarina Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:20 pm

already done, sis...
sorry fab I love you
katarina
katarina
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Back to top Go down

Post by hy6110327 Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:47 am

That was really good!

Aw, thanks for the shout-out. :-)

Loved it all
hy6110327
hy6110327
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16061
Say What You Want : C'est la vie!

Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by fanofbones Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:53 am

katarina wrote:already done, sis...
sorry fab I love you

**fab puffs out chest very proud to be a part of the family**

thank you, you really didn't have to, but I'm thrilled to be included sweeties
hugs and luv to both of you

fab
fanofbones
fanofbones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Don't push me....

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:16 am

i have a big heart??????????? wow.............thanks so much........and you are so right about the dirty mouth.............magic has that.................hee hee

well mary and kat........that was really cute.........and i love how you fit a shoutout to all those peeps........that was really nice...............loved it.............!!!!!!!!!!!
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708

Back to top Go down

Post by CheeseBK Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:46 pm

omg, that ws very very sweet and cute and funny, too! GREAT!
CheeseBK
CheeseBK
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3762
Say What You Want : don't provoke the lunatic!
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffernutter Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:46 am

Cuteness! You two are great!
Fluffernutter
Fluffernutter
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 5591
Location : 48% of day in school, 44% at home, 8% in transit between them
Say What You Want : Officially obsessed with fandom.
Registration date : 2008-06-16

http://fluffernutter8.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down