Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Hart Booth Fan Club

+15
A2BOREANAZ
willgirl
SnoopGirl
magicstar
Cassiopeia
marymageli
flyersfan35
PIMP
ToZiKa
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
hy6110327
Sany
Turi ray of sunshine
Polygirl
Kasper
19 posters

:: The IHBFC

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

I Hart Booth Fan Club Empty Re: I Hart Booth Fan Club

Post by Kasper Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:53 am

No Poly, I don't know anyone by that name.
Kasper
Kasper
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 12859
Say What You Want : For British eyes only
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:53 am

Turi ray of sunshine wrote:
Sany wrote:Do we need to get some scanners and stuff to keep track of the "ghosts" now?

We are stepping up the technology Sany!! you are going to create a chip so that we can install it in them and then that will be easier Very Happy
lol subdermal tracking devices would be so very cool ! we wouldn't have to carry our licenses or credit cards they could be on our bodies
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 10721
Say What You Want : There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:54 am

English people were weird back in the day so we will all just blame it on them and their need to stand out from the rest of the kids!!! Very Happy
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 39283
Say What You Want : Just another cashew in a town of mixed nuts
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:54 am

Kasper wrote:No Poly, I don't know anyone by that name.
ok just checking as 2 of my cousins by that name are going to your school and one is a science major
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:55 am

Polygirl wrote:
Sany wrote:Do we need to get some scanners and stuff to keep track of the "ghosts" now?

We are stepping up the technology Sany!! you are going to create a chip so that we can install it in them and then that will be easier Very Happy
lol subdermal tracking devices would be so very cool ! we wouldn't have to carry our licenses or credit cards they could be on our bodies

That is VERY futuristic!!! can you imagine if you are trying to pay for something and the chip doesn't work? what would they do!?!?!?!? :cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops:
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sany Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:56 am

Sany wrote:Hey poly! Very Happy

TUUUUUUUUUUUUURIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!

It's going well just want to tear my hair out from that English class. it makes me feel 6 again. This is a verb this is a noun. Oi I did 3 years of English in university here people. Oh well I will suffer through it.

LOL I wouldn’t mind those. even though I get really confuzzled at times because the grammar is so freaking different from Spanish. It was hard enough to learn to write and speak correctly in one language; add a second one to the mix and I get a soup of rules in my head.
Sometimes mama turi says I speak spanish in English because of the way I arrange the subject and all that jazz in a sentence; and in English I have to repeat myself because I seem to have gotten it wrong the first time

It's not bad turi it's just that it's kinda redundant to me since I kinda have this stuff drilled into my head already. But oh well I'll get through it that's for sure.

Sany
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17120
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:57 am

I still need to find a pair of beige shoes for work. I HATE shoe shopping.
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:58 am

Turi ray of sunshine wrote:I still need to find a pair of beige shoes for work. I HATE shoe shopping.
me too I kinda want to do it online but I am scared that they won't fit right
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:58 am

Polygirl wrote:

That is VERY futuristic!!! can you imagine if you are trying to pay for something and the chip doesn't work? what would they do!?!?!?!? :cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops:
that would be bad
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:59 am

my kitty is crying at the door she wants a cuddle
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:00 am

Sany wrote:

It's going well just want to tear my hair out from that English class. it makes me feel 6 again. This is a verb this is a noun. Oi I did 3 years of English in university here people. Oh well I will suffer through it.

LOL I wouldn’t mind those. even though I get really confuzzled at times because the grammar is so freaking different from Spanish. It was hard enough to learn to write and speak correctly in one language; add a second one to the mix and I get a soup of rules in my head.
Sometimes mama turi says I speak spanish in English because of the way I arrange the subject and all that jazz in a sentence; and in English I have to repeat myself because I seem to have gotten it wrong the first time

It's not bad turi it's just that it's kinda redundant to me since I kinda have this stuff drilled into my head already. But oh well I'll get through it that's for sure.
on the plus side at least you don’t have to pay as much attention in that class as the others. So it will be a breeze to go thru that class.
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:02 am

Polygirl wrote:
Turi ray of sunshine wrote:I still need to find a pair of beige shoes for work. I HATE shoe shopping.
me too I kinda want to do it online but I am scared that they won't fit right

The exact reason why I don’t shop online. The most I do is look and see what kind of styles they have. But when I went to the actual story they didn’t have the shoes I liked.
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sany Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:02 am

So I get nominated to come up with and monitor these devices? Laughing

Sany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:02 am

Sany wrote:

on the plus side at least you don’t have to pay as much attention in that class as the others. So it will be a breeze to go thru that class.
yea its always a good idea to have one easy class per semester
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:02 am

Polygirl wrote:my kitty is crying at the door she wants a cuddle

ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh is your dad home? that why you can’t let her in???
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:03 am

Sany wrote:

you just have to modify the chips they use in pets !
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:03 am

no but she is kinda wet and he would notice the wet cat smell
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sany Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:03 am

Sany wrote:

True it will be so long as I don't fall asleep lol

Sany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:04 am

Sany wrote:

well we can help with the monitoring Sany; as far as help we might be able to convince Zack to help out!! you know since he isn’t working at the lab anymore.
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:06 am

Sany wrote:
Sany wrote:

I hate trying to stay awake during class
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sany Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:06 am

Polygirl wrote:
Sany wrote:

you just have to modify the chips they use in pets !

I see. Makes it a little easier.

Sany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:07 am

Polygirl wrote:

AWWWWWWWWWWWW poor thing!!! but she is probably used to it right? she will understand!!!
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sany Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:08 am

Polygirl wrote:
Sany wrote:
Sany wrote:

Yep need a rubber band on my wrist to snap every two or three minutes lol

Sany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:10 am

Polygirl wrote:

AWWWWWWWWWWWW poor thing!!! but she is probably used to it right? she will understand!!!
yup she actually does better outside as she is allergic to several things inside and makes her skin break out but when she is outside her skin does much better no rashes at all
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:10 am

Sany wrote:
Polygirl wrote:
Sany wrote:
Sany wrote:

Yep need a rubber band on my wrist to snap every two or three minutes lol
and a very large coffee !
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next