Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rooftops and Invitations (BB, T/M, Angst/Romance) NOW COMPLETE!!

+11
raklx
missdebra87
AnabelleG
VentiGirl
Bella Loony
A2BOREANAZ
CheeseBK
Cassiopeia
ToZiKa
ForensicMama
space
15 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Rooftops and Invitations (BB, T/M, Angst/Romance) NOW COMPLETE!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Rooftops and Invitations (BB, T/M, Angst/Romance) NOW COMPLETE!!

Post by Bella Loony Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:21 am

Well hurry the hell up, or there will be grave danger, haha, in the form of FLYING MONKEYS!!

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3452
Say What You Want : Family doesn't stop with blood.
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Rooftops and Invitations (BB, T/M, Angst/Romance) NOW COMPLETE!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Rooftops and Invitations (BB, T/M, Angst/Romance) NOW COMPLETE!!

Post by Bella Loony Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:29 am

Seriously the Llamas are starting to make crazy sounds, and they look like they're salivating.....it does not bode well for you!!

GET ON IT ALREADY!!

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by VentiGirl Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:06 pm

giggles at salivating llamas
VentiGirl
VentiGirl
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:29 am

i also have hart's maneating squirrels..............they are NOT nice creatures.........they have the ability to drive you NUTS..............ha ha.....get it..........squirrels..........nuts..............booth..........nuts............booths nuts........omg.......now i am thinking like my bella.............
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 35708
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:16 am

*high fives Bizzle* I knew I'd rub off on you one day, and I can't believe I forgot the squirrels and Booth's Nuts, I mean, their nuts, the squirrels nuts, I mean, the nuts they eat, not the nuts they have.....oh forget it, I've dug the hole already!!

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:50 am

Bella Loony wrote:*high fives Bizzle* I knew I'd rub off on you one day, and I can't believe I forgot the squirrels and Booth's Nuts, I mean, their nuts, the squirrels nuts, I mean, the nuts they eat, not the nuts they have.....oh forget it, I've dug the hole already!!

Bella
speaking of rubbing........i would like to rub booths nuts.........oh here we go...........this could go on forever with the both of us...........we are quite clever with the jokes..............and we are quite funny..........
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:27 am

A2BOREANAZ wrote:
Bella Loony wrote:*high fives Bizzle* I knew I'd rub off on you one day, and I can't believe I forgot the squirrels and Booth's Nuts, I mean, their nuts, the squirrels nuts, I mean, the nuts they eat, not the nuts they have.....oh forget it, I've dug the hole already!!

Bella
speaking of rubbing........i would like to rub booths nuts.........oh here we go...........this could go on forever with the both of us...........we are quite clever with the jokes..............and we are quite funny..........
yes you are!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by A2BOREANAZ Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:50 am

why thank you so much toz.......you are very nice
A2BOREANAZ
A2BOREANAZ
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:10 am

I know a2b....I'm a very nice person

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:31 am

A2BOREANAZ wrote:

Bella

We are the funniest people I know! I would like to rub the nuts of Booth also, and I bet if we gave the squirrels some nuts the would help hold him down.

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by space Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:54 am

u guys r funny!
And just so you know, next chap is with the betas... hope to post soon! Very Happy

space
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1571

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:39 am

Well, I've waited far too long for an update, I even tried a good old fashioned mobbing.....and still NO FREAKIN' CHAPTER???? WTF!! Get on it!!

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by space Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:46 am

*muah*
love ya too, hon.

space
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:45 pm

Space,

I AM NOT A HAPPY CAMPER SO FIX IT!! FIX IT NOW!!

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by space Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:42 pm

I try not to post crap.
so yeah, it's being "refined" (said in uppity, elitist voice) as we speak.
but thank you for your continued interest.
*hugs grumpy Bella*

space
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by missdebra87 Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:17 am

I just want you to know I love this and can't wait for an update =)
missdebra87
missdebra87
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16433
Say What You Want : Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, Teacher Certification, Departmental Recognition, Magna Cum Laude
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by space Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:24 am

Thank you so much!
And just have to do revisions, so hopefully posted tomorrow?!

space
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:50 am

Oh my gosh! That was terrific! hehehehe "For this, we fight." drunken
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Loony Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:31 am

space wrote:Thank you so much!
And just have to do revisions, so hopefully posted tomorrow?!

GRUMPY BELLA wants it NOW!! NOW DAMMIT!! I've waited LONG ENOUGH!!

JUST DO IT ALREADY!!

Bella
Bella Loony
Bella Loony
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by space Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:33 am

LOL - I promise you're gonna like it... however writing/revising smut in front of my ENTIRE FAMILY... it's not really my idea of a good time, y'know??
But thanks for your continued interest, B. Smile
Soon, I promise...

space
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by space Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:15 am

Chapter Four

A/N: I’m truly sorry this chapter took so long… to be completely honest, I was intimidated and had a difficult time getting it started, but after getting past that mental roadblock, it flowed nicely. So EXTRA long update for you! And there will be another chapter after this one…

Thank you so much to all who have read and indulged this story, but especially to those who have taken the time to review and comment. Much ♥.

Gazillion tons of thanks goes to my fabulous beta and friend – TemperTemper – just as in everything I write, I totally could not have accomplished this without you, hon. *smooches*

And to ForAReason: you’re like my consultant, babe! Totally love and miss you!

Also muchas gracias to Mariposa for hours of late-night conversation and support and the excellent read-through – you’re the best!

Disclaimer: Concept of Bones + Characters of Bones + Anything you recognize = Not mine. Also, title and inspiration come from Dashboard Confessional song of the same name - no infringement intended. Check it out here.[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

---------------------------------------------------------

An especially bright and close flash of lightning interrupted what was already a most phenomenal, and very wet, make-out session. The sounds of falling rain, spinning tires on wet streets, the wailing of a siren in the distance; all this and more began to slowly emerge and penetrate through the fogged senses of at least one of the pair currently entangled on the balcony.

Regretfully pulling his lips from hers, and smirking when her whimper of loss reached his ears, Booth looked into the upturned and hazy eyes of his now-more-than-partner - but what more? - and reasoned, “Think we should take this inside, Bones?”

Her eyes slowly cleared and she smiled. Turning, she finished the job she had started earlier, working the key and wrenching open the balcony door. However, she must have underestimated the force of her pull and the proximity of her partner - whose diminished attention span had already redirected him to chasing rain droplets over the curve of her shoulder with his tongue - because the shift caused them to stumble ungracefully into her rather untidy bedroom.

Low lamplight concealed most details to the unfamiliar eye, but the reality was that the blinds hadn’t been opened in days, the bed was rumpled and unmade – all indicative of long workdays spent elsewhere and short nights spent tossing and turning, not sleeping. But this desolate scene seemed on the verge of change as the couple - couple? - made their grand entrance into relative safety, laughing and pawing to regain balance.

Booth reached out to grasp Brennan’s waist, to steady her and himself. Their eyes met and he watched the smile on her face slowly fade, in perfect reflection of his. The rain on her face looked like tears. He brushed his thumb across the porcelain apple of her cheek and remembered their earlier passion. The kiss she had initiated on her rooftop. That kiss was no “cute little sprig.” How could he have thought that he would be able to move on, forgo the endless torture of that moment, when a damn near platonic kiss under mistletoe - with a witness, no less - had kept him up many a night?

It would have been impossible. He knew that now. Could accept it (her). Embrace it (her).

His fingers lightly trailed along her face and neck, brushing back strands of untamed, wet hair, and he leaned in to bring their mouths a hairs-breadth apart. He watched her eyes close and heard her intake of breath, readying herself for his kiss. And when his lips didn’t meet hers right away, he watched as her eyes opened again, searching his and questioning, as their exhalations mingled.

It was what he was waiting for; he wanted to watch her when he kissed her. To see her eyes react: dilate, sparkle, cloud, narrow - what would a Bones/Temperance reaction be? He wondered why people closed their eyes when kissing. He knew his scientist partner would have some lengthy explanation involving reflexes and sensory stimulation. He was just curious: call it an experiment of his own - gathering data to reach a conclusion.

Data point #1: A simple placement of lips, soothing and releasing, and her reaction was a sparkle and a smile.

Data point #2: Tracing his tongue along her lower lip, tasting and teasing, resulted in clouded irises and heavy eyelids.

Data point #3: A gentle nip, full of intention, and her eyes widened, darkened and her breath passed swiftly across his teeth.

His hand rested on her neck, fingers stroking, pulling her closer, his mouth deepening the connection, her mouth an open invitation; he dove and curiosity, along with fledgling scientific inquiry, was lost in the random tumble of emotion – he couldn’t stop the sensations flooding him and when her eyes closed he could no longer force his to stay open.

And he knew. Suddenly he knew why. It was fireworks and cloudbursts and epic realities swirling behind his eyelids – his focus now on the sensation of touch, slippery wetness, tenderness of lips and tongues, the taste of succulence and salvation.

It had been so long. Such a long wait for this. A long time since his last “I do fine.” And never was it like this. Never.

He offered a mental wave goodbye: So long, so long.

And yet…

Pulling away and panting heavily, “Bones. Bones, we… we don’t have to rush this…”

“Do you honestly think we’ve rushed anything?” She nipped along his neck, grasping at the hem of his soaked shirt. “Booth, I think we’ve waited much too long…”

He really didn’t have a problem with conceding to her point and let her know by pulling her even closer to him and kissing along her shoulder up to her ear, where he whispered, “Then, just so you know, I don’t plan to rush a moment of this… right now.”

She’d had too many inconsequential fucks, too many “just satisfying biological urges” booty calls, too many for his liking… and he planned to erase every damn one of them from her mind, erase everything but him and the two of them together.

“I’m gonna show you I’m a lover and a fighter, babe.”

---

“You – oh -” She wanted to laugh at his cornball sentiment, but just then he reached a particularly sensitive spot at her throat, causing her mind to skip. “…don’t call me that.”

He pulled back and actually moved away. She was beginning to reconsider her request. No, you can call me whatever you want… you already do. Just get over here and…

But then she caught the look in his eyes and realized his intention. He wanted to look at her.

And maybe she should have been embarrassed by the way her nipples strained against the now-transparent cotton of her white tank. Or the way her chest heaved with her stimulated increase in breathing. The way her body was flushed from the rapid blood flow to her erogenous zones. And the warmth that now flooded between her thighs, dampening the one article of clothing she was wearing that had even stood a chance of staying dry.

But not with those eyes taking inventory.

She now knew what it was like to be on the other side of the microscope. And watching his intense gaze travel her length so conspicuously, made her wonder how many other times he had looked at her in a “more-than-partnerly” manner. Was it even close to as many times as she had indulged herself without his knowledge?

It was hot. Damn hot.

And rather than demurely looking down as a typical woman would be wont to do under his penetrating scrutiny, Brennan chose to seize the moment and take stock herself.

Wet hair, spiky in spots, not from his usual liberal application of hair-care products, but from her fingers tangling and scratching along his scalp. Her stomach clenched and tumbled with the knowledge that she’d done that – and he would let her do it again.

His eyes – which currently seemed focused solely on her taut nipples – were a dark brown, swirling black, full of desire and admiration. She was not a woman of assumption, but if she had to guess, he liked what he was seeing.

His lips were full, swollen from their kisses, and parted with his quickening respiration.

She wanted to see him react. Gonna show her he’s a lover? God, she hoped so.

Her hands moved to the hem of her shirt, lifting it slightly to expose the waist band of her skirt and she marveled at the lightning-quick response of his eyes, flitting and now glued to that spot. She lightly pulled at the elastic band, causing the barest strip of her smooth abdomen to peek from underneath. His tongue darted out quickly to moisten his, she once again assumed, suddenly dry lips.

She allowed her fingers to lightly trail across her stomach leaving delicious chills in their wake. His eyes never left their movement. Idly stroking herself, teasing him mercilessly, she allowed her vision to rove over the rest of his trim body. His tee was clinging in all the right places, tight around his biceps and accentuating the outlines of his pectorals, hugging his upper body down to the waistband of his low-slung jeans.

For the first time that evening, she noticed that he wasn’t wearing his ever-present belt and therefore, no “Cocky” belt buckle. Her eyebrow raised and she chuckled softly to catch his eye, asking, “No belt?”

He looked down, a little surprised. “Must have forgotten it after I showered.” He smirked lasciviously, “But, I don’t need to be cocky around you, do I?”

“Only in the most evident of ways, Booth,” she huskily replied with a sly smile of her own. And then, “I want you to take off your shirt.”

Booth’s eyebrows rose at the suddenly demanding tone of her voice. At first, he seemed a little surprised by her attempt to take charge. His fingers flexed and almost unwillingly moved for the hem of his shirt. Then he stopped.

“You first.”

---

She was driving him nuts.

The way she was looking at him. The way she looked. It was all spinning out of control and this was not how it was supposed to be and, good God, was he having second thoughts? What the fuck, Seeley? You want this. You have wanted this, and her, for years. It’s here for the taking and what the fuck are you doing?

He thought that persistent voice had disappeared, his conscience satisfied. His inner turmoil resolved. And it was - it was just…

This wasn’t how he had imagined it. It was so much more. She was so much more. But it felt almost… surface to him. He didn’t know how to describe it. He didn’t know what he expected. Their connection, while powerful, it wasn’t all there. Yet. What was missing? Or was he just being an idiot?

She was hot. Damn hot.

And he was enjoying their stand-off… each taking inventory of the other, in a whole new light. It was allowed now. No more hiding behind façades or explaining away lingering looks.

And their arousal was growing, God yeah, but they needed so much more. He needed more. And he needed to know that she was feeling the same. She said her heart and head were in this, in this place now with him. But he needed to be sure. This couldn’t be a one-time thing. It was going to change everything and as much as he hoped it would be for the better, it was a risk, and he had to make sure they were on the same page going in. No changies, no take-backs.

His mind was repeating the same phrase: This is your partner… your partner, Seeley. Your partner. Like he didn’t know that. He knew that, he did, but… it was different now. It was a whole new sense of the word. So much more than a work partner. Life partner – not just partner in the SUV, partner at a crime scene, partner in the lab, partner at the diner – partner in life, partner in love, partner in… everything. More.

His mind was flashing. She had spoken, made a request. He had responded with one of his own. “You first.”

And he watched in what seemed slow motion as her fingers grasped the bottom of her tank and started to lift. But he needed to know. Now… before…

He stepped towards her suddenly, causing her to inhale sharply in surprise, and grasped her hands, effectively stopping her progress.

Her eyes radiated confusion. “Booth?”

“Are you sure?” He released her left hand and raised his right to place it over her chest, palm resting over smooth skin, registering the rapid fluttering of her heart. “Really sure about this?”

He watched her eyes widen.

“Because this will change everything. And there’s no going back… I can’t… I’m not… I need you in my life, Bones. I can’t lose that – you.”

She pursed her lips in preparation to speak, but his fingers came to lightly rest there instead. “I’d rather we stop now. It would be one of the hardest things I’ve ever done, but if doing this means I lose you, I can’t… I won’t.”

Her lips remained pursed against his fingertips, and she lightly kissed them, urging him to release her and allow her to speak. Her eyes shone and his breath stilled in anticipation.

“I meant what I said on the roof. I’m already there. But I…” She lowered her eyes to his chest, apparently unable to hold his gaze in this moment. “I don’t know that I’m capable of a real relationship. I don’t know if I can move past irrational fears, that I hate so much but can’t always control, and make this work with you.”

Booth’s head dropped as well, their foreheads now nearly touching, knowing what this all may mean. He didn’t know where he would find the reserve of strength needed to walk away.

“All I know is that I’ve moved to a place where I’m willing to try. With you. I can’t imagine anyone else in my life. You are firmly entrenched already, I’ve just been too frozen by…” she swallowed thickly, “…fear. Too scared to admit it.”

Booth raised his head and reached again for her hands, entwining their fingers together and squeezing lightly in encouragement.

“I’m learning that I’ve never found real fulfillment with lovers, a sense of belonging, a feeling of purpose like I do with you. And we’re not even lovers. Not yet.”

Those words sent a shiver down his spine that he knew she noticed.

“I’m here, Booth. I’m ready to take that next step… with you. But as hard as it is to admit to myself… I will need your help. Are you sure?”

For a second, he did not respond, could not. He closed his eyes against the sudden moisture that prickled there and lifted her hands to his lips. Kissing her knuckles softly, he raised his head and simply said, “Yes.”

Then, taking her face in his hands, he kissed her forehead. “Yes.”

The tip of her nose. “Yes.”

And finally, hovering above her lips. “Yes.”

-------

[sorry - had to split it...]

Last edited by space on Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total

space
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by space Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:22 am

This time, when she reached for the hem of his shirt, she didn’t hesitate to pull it up his body, forcing him to lift his arms to rid him of the wet garment. It plopped on the floor when she let it drop from her trembling fingers. His chest was slick from the wetness that had seeped through and her fingertips glided along the well-defined lines of his muscles.

“God, Booth… you are…” She looked up to meet his eyes.

Booth couldn’t respond; seeing her looking at him like that, feeling her touching him, it was all so surreal. He leaned in and captured her lips in a searing kiss. His hands traveled to her waist and lifted her tank, mirroring her actions on him a moment before.

She raised her arms above her head, allowing him to remove the last barrier between their upper bodies.

His eyes locked with hers. As badly as he wanted to immediately look, touch, taste, he wanted her to know this was about her, not just her body.

“Touch me, Booth.” She appreciated the sentiment, but she wanted to feel his hands on her.

Once again, Booth pressed his palm to her chest, feeling her heart pound for a moment before lowering it and his eyes, to take in a sight of which he knew he’d never tire. His fingertips trailed around the swell of her breast, his thumb following along to flick over one tight nipple.

Her breath hitched and her eyes closed at the sensation of being touched by this man, her partner. Her hands smoothed up along the light hair of his forearms, traced the outline of his biceps and the thick width of his shoulders. She looped her arms around his neck and pulled his head down to hers for a soul-shattering kiss.

It was more. More than he’d ever imagined. Kissing her, tasting her, touching her. His arms encircled her waist, hands lightly stroking up and down her back, pulling her warm body closer to his, the softness of her breasts pressed against his chest. Groaning at the sensation, his next move was nearly predictable. He cupped his hands under her ass and lifted her easily, her legs wrapping around him, and laid her back onto her bed.

Lying beside her, he kissed her fully again, before moving down her neck to kiss along her chest, teasing ever closer to her aching nipples.

“Booth…” She was on fire. He was doing things with his mouth that she’d not even realized she’d been wanting - from him - for so long. His lips nipped and his tongue danced around her pebbled flesh. “Please…”

And then he was there, tongue circling where she wanted him most, his hands massaging the plump flesh of her breasts, bringing the most delicious contact to her screaming nerves. His hand squeezed, in turn plunging her nipple further into the depths of his mouth, his tongue swirling and he sucked… Oh, he was good at this. Damn good.

Her hands threaded and pulled at his thick hair once again, not able to get enough of touching him; smoothed down his jaw line and his neck, feeling the tendons there tighten as he worked his mouth against her; grasped his deltoid, delighting as the muscle flexed with each pleasurable squeeze of her breast. She tilted her head forward and licked around the shell of his ear, taking the lobe in her mouth and teasing with her tongue. This elicited a groan from him and his head pulled back, his skilled mouth detaching from her nipple with a pop.

His eyes were intense and full of… something. And then he was kissing her again and shifting his hips to encase her thigh between his. She could feel him, hard against her leg and could not suppress the shudder that ran through her body in anticipation.

As they kissed, she moved her hand down the smooth plane of his back, feeling his muscles tense and ripple underneath her fingertips. She reached the waistband of his jeans and followed along the belt loops as she had on the rooftop. This time she had a different goal in mind, however. Rolling into him, so they were both on their sides, she slipped her hand around to the front to cup him through the heavy denim. She felt him gasp against her lips as she squeezed lightly and began to trace his erection. She could feel him straining against the confines of his clothing; his length thick and hard against her exploring fingertips.

He couldn’t take it. He was going to embarrass himself after five minutes of foreplay. He shifted against her, freeing his arm from between them and grabbing her hand, to stop the excruciating pleasure she was giving him.

Their eyes met in that moment and she rotated her wrist in his grasp to grab his hand instead, pulling it to the juncture of her thighs where her skirt had bunched. “Touch me.”

She released him and grabbed at the knot in her skirt, pulling it up higher and exposing to him the dark red scrap of satin and lace covering where she wanted him most.

His eyes took in the creamy expanse of thigh he had seen earlier – it seemed a lifetime ago, that surreptitious glance – and he laid his hand upon it, feeling just how incredibly soft she was. Smoothing his hand up towards her hip, he met her eyes before allowing his hand to trail back down the inside toward her knee.

Her lips parted but before she could say anything, he shifted to his knees between her legs. Placing a hand on each side of her body, he leaned forward, hovering over her and kissed her gently. “I’m going to give you what you want, Bones. Don’t you doubt it. But I told you I wasn’t going to rush a minute of this. And I meant it.” He smiled at her then and pulled back to look at her, stretched out before him. “You’re so beautiful, Temperance.”

His hands smoothed down her legs, along her calves and ankles as he looked at her. He watched her heavy-lidded eyes and the expressions on her face, absorbing the details of her pleasure as he touched her.

He ran his fingers along the waist band of her skirt, pulling it slightly as she had earlier. She automatically lifted her hips, wanting him to rid her of the wet garment, not only for the obvious reasons, but her bed was going to be soaked through. He obliged by pulling it down over her hips and off her legs as she raised them.

“You should take off your pants, Booth. They’re wet.”

He chuckled, “And I’m sure that’s the only reason, right?”

“No. I want to see you. And your…”

“Right. I get it.” His partner – ever blunt.

She watched as he scooted off the side of the bed to strip his wet, clinging jeans down his legs. It was easier said than done. They were clinging to his quadricep muscles and turning inside out. She turned on her side and propped her head on her hand, watching him with a bemused expression.

“You think this is funny, huh?” Then his tone took on a ‘New Yawk gangsta’ accent, “‘What, like I’m a clown? I amuse you?’”

She smiled, “You have coulrophobia. I’d think the last thing you would want to be is a clown.”

“I am not scared of cl… You know what, never mind, Bones,” he said, as he finally managed to get the sodden fabric over his bare feet and kicked them across the floor.

She lay back on the bed again, her hands stroking seductively along the under-swell of her breast and down her taut abdomen. Her hair was damp and wild, messily splayed around her head, but he had never seen her look so gorgeous. Her lips, her breasts, her thighs; he was mesmerized.

“God, Bones… do you have any idea what you do to me?” His right hand moved over his abs, his thumb dipping under the waistband of his black boxer briefs, which were not doing much to conceal his evident arousal. He was aching to touch himself, to relieve just a bit of the pressure.

She licked her lips watching him and her hand moved lower towards her own center which was coiling with need. She slid her fingers underneath the elastic of her panties to cup herself. “Take them off, Booth,” she released on a ragged breath as she lightly stroked herself.

His eyes were locked on her fingers the moment she moved them towards their destination. Seeing them disappear beneath the fabric and begin to move slowly – well, he couldn’t tear his eyes away, much less process much of what she was saying to him. He just knew that he needed to be the one there, the one touching her. More out of instinct and need than anything else, he pulled the briefs down his legs and stepped out of them, moving toward her on the bed.

Her eyes widened and she couldn’t hold back a groan of appreciation as she saw what he had uncovered; she also couldn’t stop her finger from grazing along her clit, which throbbed from the sight before her and from the build-up and lack of attention prior to that.

He was gorgeous… his transverse abdominals well defined, his quadriceps large and strong, and nestled in the middle, even more impressive, the evidence her scientific mind required to answer a question she had often secretly wondered: the Cocky belt buckle, the large hands and feet (even though she scientifically knew that had no direct correlation, but still)… yes, it was all justified now. And yes, she had seen it before, but in a… very relaxed state, in his bathtub. However, he was anything but relaxed now.

Crawling onto the bed and straddling her hips, once again hovering over her, his biceps bulged as his arms supported his weight and he lowered his mouth to hers. His tongue traced between her lips, exploring and seeking out her own.

She moaned into his mouth, feeling his erection brush across her stomach. With one last swipe of her finger across her sensitized lower lips, she removed her hand from her panties and placed both on his chest, pushing lightly to get him to lean back. He towered above her and he was beautiful. She caught his eyes, locking there as she trailed her fingertips down his abdomen, and from there simply followed the light dusting of dark hair to her goal.

His eyes closed and his head tipped back as she captured him in one hand and began to lightly stroke, base to tip. Her thumb circled over the head of his cock, so sensitive, and he needed to see her. When he opened his eyes, he was just in time to see her leaning forward, her hands moving to his ass to pull him up higher on his knees, and his cock directly to her gorgeous mouth.

“God, Bones…” he said as her warm, wet lips surrounded him, her hands squeezing his ass and pulling him into her deeper. As she pulled back again, her tongue began to swirl around the tip of him. He couldn’t believe it – his gorgeous partner, her brilliant mind, her sharp tongue – all now focused on him. Emotions tore at his heart and his mind as she sucked him harder, her hand coming back around to massage his balls and then encircle the base of his shaft. He couldn’t take much more… he was gonna…

“Temperance, you’ve gotta… gunh…” It took every ounce of strength in him to place his hands on either side of her face, his every intention to pull her back from him. What he felt were the hollows of her cheeks as she sucked him, the movement of her jaw beneath his palms as her tongue swirled around his cock; her hand squeezing him and moving up and down his shaft. It was too much.

“Oh, God… Bones, I’m gonna come...” Her eyes looked up at him and she winked. She fucking winked at him and that was it, he was gone. His release came in waves and he was pulsing in her mouth and she was sucking him dry. He couldn’t take his eyes off her; she was watching him until her eyes closed in what he hoped was pleasure. He himself couldn’t get much higher… he really had to be dreaming.

His fingers were still tangled in her hair, cupping the sides of her face. She released him, and wiping one hand across her lips, smiled softly. “That was amazing.”

Did he really just die and go to heaven? She thought it was amazing?

“C’mere, Bones.” He pulled her up to a sitting position; they were now straddling each other with their legs behind each other’s back. His eyes were prickling and he couldn’t seem to find words. He stroked her hair back and pulled her to him. “I can’t believe we just did that.”

“What? You didn’t like it?” she asked, a bit of worry in her tone.

“Do you even have to ask? God, babe, I’ve never…. I just didn’t expect it, that’s all. But I haven’t expected much of anything that has happened this evening. Nothing has been how I would have planned. It’s all just sorta happened.”

His hands were smoothing across her shoulders, down her arms, leaving trails of gooseflesh and tingling sensation in their wake. “The night’s still young,” she said suggestively, kissing his shoulder.

---

[fucking thing made me split again - sorry.]

Last edited by space on Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total

space
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by space Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:23 am

Booth had to admit, he felt a bit guilty. And guilt as a motivator had always seemed to work for him – being Catholic and all. He could blame it on the pure fact that Temperance Brennan had the most amazing mouth he’d ever seen, tasted, felt. Who wouldn’t lose it to her? But he’d always prided himself in being more ‘in control’ than that. Of course, this night had proved him wrong in that respect several times already.

So it was with a newfound drive that he was determined to make this the “best damn sex of her life” – that’s what the little voice in his head was chanting, anyway. And if the sounds coming from her were any indication, he was well on his way.

“Ah, Booth – lower… faster… unnhh…” She certainly wasn’t shy about telling him what she wanted, and maybe not for the first time - but this time he really meant it - he appreciated her forthrightness. There’s nothing a man hates more than tiring himself out doing one action if it’s doing nothing for her.

Currently he was taking his time mapping her body with his tongue. Almost finished with the front, he kissed lightly and questioned, “And this one?”

“Mmm… calcaneus.”

“We really should have done this a long time ago, Bones,” as he massaged the arch of her foot. “Maybe I would have been able to understand what you guys were talking about…”

“Pop quiz later then, Mr. Booth,” she said in her best school-teacher voice.

“I’ll look forward to it, Dr. Brennan. Now, flip over.”

She arched an eyebrow at him. “You speak to me with a little respect or it will be detention.”

“Mmmm…” he chuckled and pretended to ponder, moving to lay beside her, trailing his fingers up her body. “Please. Flip over.”

“Booth, you’re killing me. It’s very cruel to tease, you know.” If Temperance Brennan, was capable of pouting - and what woman isn’t? – this was the time, bottom lip and all.

He looked at her… so beautiful. He really wanted nothing more than to be buried in her right this very moment, however his loss of control earlier kinda put a damper on that. He wasn’t seventeen anymore. But yeah, there were other ways… it made his cock twitch just thinking about it.

“Fine, party-pooper, have it your way.”

He rolled over, letting his feet drop off the side of the bed, standing and effectively leaving his partner sprawled on the bed, still in her underwear.

“Now, where are you go… Booth!” she squealed as he leaned over, grabbing her ankles and pulling her to the end of the bed.

The thick duvet had been kicked to the foot of the bed, looking to have been hastily discarded during previous nights of frustrating heat and restless tossing and turning. And if he really knew the truth – nights full of another kind of frustration, involving slender and unfulfilling fingers. However, the comforter’s sole purpose now was to prop her upturned hips to his greedy mouth.

Letting her legs drop off the end of the bed, he lowered himself to his knees and leaned up over her, kissing between her breasts, his hands gliding tantalizingly up the sides of her body. Palming her breasts, he watched as her head fell back in pleasure and her hands moved to her hair. He placed open-mouth kisses along the slight outline of her ribs and to the soft flesh of her belly, running his tongue around the rim of her navel. Her breathy responses as he moved ever closer to the one place she obviously wanted him only served to urge him on.

He inhaled deeply, audibly, taking in the sweet aroma of her arousal, as he dipped his head and allowed his tongue to trace along her inner thigh.

“Booth…”

“You ready for me, babe?” His fingers grasped the elastic of her panties and tugged gently.

“Yes, a thousand times…” her head rising to look him dead in the eyes, conveying her serious arousal.

“A lofty goal, but I’m willing to give it a try.” He smiled lecherously, tugging the panties down and off her legs.

“I’d settle for one right now.”

One hand flew to his bare chest, as if wounded, “Temperance, I’m hurt.” He brought the scrap of lace to his nose and inhaled. Then his eyes lost the crinkle of lightheartedness and took on a much more serious glint. He was silent for a moment as he took in the sight of her, spread completely naked before him. “Gorgeous,” he whispered, and then a bit louder, “You’d better hang on for this.”

He simultaneously lowered his head and opened her with his thumbs, dipping the tip of his tongue into her wetness, and then letting the flat of it lick up her, ending at the sensitive bundle of nerves at the top.

“Oh God, Booth… yes… oh… fuck…” Her hands clenched into fists, grabbing handfuls of sheet in an effort to hold on, while her legs rose up into a bent position on either side of his head. She was trembling, she was so close; he had her so worked up that this was bound to be over quickly. Oh, the highly anticipated culmination of his sweet torture.

He kissed and nipped along the edge of her, wanting to taste every inch of her sweetness, before settling into a rhythm that had her hips shifting off the bed. He threaded his arms through the arch of her legs, along the line of her hips, grasping them in an effort to try to hold her steady.

His mouth was everywhere at once: licking, swirling, plunging, and finally focusing on her throbbing clit. Raking her fingernails along his forearms, she found his hands and twined her fingers with his, holding on tightly as her world broke, then eagerly giving in to the crashing waves of pleasure that overtook her.

He couldn’t take his eyes off her, her head thrown back, her chest heaving as she gasped and called his name; he felt like he was literally watching the waves ripple along her body, head to toe and back again. He ground his hips into the mattress, his erection back in full force now and looking for some relief.

As she came back down, she pressed her hips into the bed under the gentle ministrations he was still giving her, stubbornly coaxing a few final shimmery aftershocks. She grabbed his head, making him stop – it was nearing painful. “God, Booth… that was…”

Grabbing the sheet, he wiped his mouth and moved up to lie beside her. “That was amazing, Bones.” She turned into him and they lay facing one another.

Through the still-open balcony door, they could hear the rain continuing its steady downpour. Above them, the ceiling fan turned silently, save for the occasional rattle of the pull chain. The slight breeze it was stirring skimmed across their damp bodies, soothing, cooling.

Booth was softly running his hand along her side, relaxing his partner, slowly aiding her return to reality. Leaning in to kiss along her cheek, he felt a wetness that could no longer be attributed to the rain.

“Temperance?”

She silenced him with her fingers against his lips. “I’m okay, Booth… maybe just a little overwhelmed.” She smiled then. “You are really, really good at that.”

The thousand-kilowatt charm smile she had come to know so well lit up his face at her compliment. As if his ego needed any more stroking.

“There’s more where that came from, babe.”

TBC.

--------------------------------

Comments are ♥.
And I promise to try to update sooner, guys!

space
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by missdebra87 Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:41 am

OMG! How can you just leave it there!!!!

Hot damn.

That was... hot.

Definately worth the wait, but I hope we don't have to wait as long for the next part Wink

Wow. Still can't get over it. I'm sitting at work, and reading that at work probably wasn't a good idea. Geez. Is it time to go home yet? lol

Fantastic job!

Oh, I've been meaning to tell you I absolutely love your banner. It's gorgeous!

Debra
missdebra87
missdebra87
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16433
Say What You Want : Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, Teacher Certification, Departmental Recognition, Magna Cum Laude
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassiopeia Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:14 am

Yeah. I am speechless... Truly speechless.. Thank you. We have been waiting for the chappie for so long... I love it.

I dunno, I have read a several fanfiction. I think you captured the essence of their relationship well. Their relationship is not perfect, but kinda usual/casual way. And so you pictured it here. And this is very refreshing to read. Smile Thank you...

Waiting next chappie soon.
Cassiopeia
Cassiopeia
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 11713
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next