Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under Oath (complete)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Under Oath  (complete) Empty Under Oath (complete)

Post by dawn Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:32 am

"Dr. Brennen, are you still with us?"asked a very contrary Judge. A no nonsense type of guy, who was familiar with the reputations of the Jeffersonian crew. No way was any funny stuff taking place in his courtroom. Not with such a high profile case on the line. This is the kind of trial that makes great careers, or destroys them.

"UM, yes..........can I have a word with Miss Julian please?"asked Temperence Brennen.

Judge Merick, glanced at the clock on wall, noon, he glanced at Dr. Brennen, and nodded. "We'll break for lunch, be back in one hour.", and with a bang of his gavel, he got up and walked into the back room.

Brenned wasted no time leaving the stand, and snagged Miss Julian by her arm dragging her into the corner.

"I'm not understanding why any of this stuff matters, it has nothing to do with the gravedigger". Brennen, was clearly stressing. Her normally calm demeanor, was long gone, inside she was shaking.

"Cherie, we want to put her away, and that includes dotting all of our "i's, and crossing our "T's". This is part of that. The jury needs to see all the pain she inflicted on you. The dead can't talk, cherie, but you and Dr. Hodgins can, your all we got.".

"That's ridiculous, we have tons of evidence........."

"Dr. Brennen, might I remind you we had a ton of evidence, all of which has been compromised. Might I add, not only by Dr. Hodgins, but by yourself as well. All of which, cannot, I repeat, cannot be used in court now. Not to mention, the ending of a certain Navy career, so you could compromise another set of remains."

Silence.

"Dr. Brennen, are you getting my drift?".

"I believe so."sounding a little dejected.

"Now, unless I miss my guess, Dr. Brennen, there's a certain someone that you need to have a conversation with, and he's standing by the door, waiting for you. Go Cherie, you have an hour."

Brennen looked up and met Booth's gaze. She took a deep breath, and headed into his direction.

"Bones..............?"

Last edited by dawn on Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total

dawn
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

Under Oath  (complete) Empty Re: Under Oath (complete)

Post by dawn Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:33 am

"Bones...................what's wrong, you got that, deer in the headlights look."

"Booth, can I talk to you for a few minutes.................alone?" Brennen's heart pounding so loud, in her own ears, she was convinced Booth could hear it.

Booth, being Booth, trying to end her unease, "sure Bones, lets get a bite". He grasped her arm and let her out of the courtroom.

People, press, photographers were all milling about. This trial was big news, its not everyday, that a serial killer, kidnaps a famous author/anthropolist, and FBI agent, and lives to tell about it. It seemed every paper, every tv stations was there wanting to capture it.

"Bones what is it, what's wrong, I've never seen you so nervous before, you've testisfied in plenty of cases. Of course, your not usually the victim, but..................."

"Booth, can we go outside, I need some air?" trying to sound as normal as possible.

Booth led her to thru the double doors that guarded the entrance to the courthouse. Skirting around alot of people, Booth let her lead the way, while keeping his arm firmly attached to hers, so not to lose her in crowd.

"Where we going, Bones, cafeteria is the other way?"

Brenned nodded her head in the direction of a bench seated off to the side of the building, leading him over, and sitting down. They were away from the crowds, away from the noise, it was just them. Brennen felt a heavy weight pressing down on her.

"Booth, there's something, I need to talk to you about. About my time, when Hodgins, and I were buried undergroud.................there's something I never told you".

"Bones, your kinda scareing me here, I thought I knew everything, you told me everything, I thought. Did something happen you didn't want me to know.......was there something about Hodg................

"No, Booth, I don't want you to say anything, I just want you to listen." She was looking at the ground.

"Ok, Bones, I'm all ears". Booth, clearly starting to feel uneasy himself, waited for her to begin.

"When Hodgins, and I thought we were going to die, before you found us, I mean...................we wanted to leave ................a note, or a message to our friends and families, and others, that we wanted to say goodbye to. So, he and I did. I wrote a messsage to Dad, and Russ, to Ang, and I wrote one to you."

"To me?

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:34 am

Yes, Booth, to you." Brennen felt her stomach clench in reaction.

Booth, senseing something, picked up her hand. It was shaking, he grasped it firmly, "Temperance, whats going on? "

"When we were there, buried, I mean, I really, really thought we were going to die, like that. So, like I said, we wrote letters. Miss Julian, says that to show our state of minds at the time, she is going to present those letters as evidence." Brennen nodded her head at Booth, "you understand?"

"I think so".

"Its' been a long time, since I've seen the letter, but there are a few things in it, I should probably warn you about. I mean, Hodgins, and I we did everything we could, to stay alive. We pretty much gave up on you finding us. So, I wrote you a letter, telling you goodbye, and ............stuff..............we were getting low on oxygen, I wasn't really thinking clearly anymore, I had a headache, I was hungry, thirsty, tired, was afraid to go to asleep, so you understand, I wasn't thinking very clearly when, I wrote it."

"What did you say, Bones, I mean the one you wrote to me?" Booth asked, with a straight face.

Brennen sighed, "Just stuff about how much your friendship, and being my partner meant to me and stuff. Like I said, we were low on oxygen, I wouldn't take anythign serious away from it, ok, Booth?" Brennen glanced at her watch, less than 30 minutes before they had to go back.

"I just wanted to warn you, in case, you know, you wouldn't take anything, I said the wrong way, in the letter, I mean."

"I'll be sure to keep that in mind, Bones". Something is up, Booth thought. What's in this letter?

Clearly sensing a panic from Bones, Booth said, "Lets go hit the vending machines, I need coffee, and so do you." He'd find out what the letter said, soon enough.

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:34 am

"All rise" Judge Merick entered the courtroom, retaking his seat.

" I am assuming , Miss Julian we are all ready to resume?"he asked.

"Yes, your honor, we recall Dr. Temperance Brennen to the stand."

"Dr. Brennen,"judge said, "I am reminding you that you are still under oath."

"Yes, your honor".

"Good, Miss Julian, you may begin."

"Dr. Brennen......... anthropologist, famous author, scientist, crime fighter," Brennen glanced at Booth, "and victim. On this day in question, the day you were kidnapped by the gravedigger, you were investigating the previous kidnappings, were you not, Dr. Brennen?"

"We were, yes, we had previously identified the victims, and were going thru evidence, trying to find the identity of the gravedigger."

"And did you identify the gravedigger?"asked Miss Julian.

"No, we didn't have any conclusive evidence to the identify of the gravedigger."

"So, when you woke up inside your car, you had no idea what happened?".

"I was unconscience for a time, when I woke up, I figured it out pretty quickly. I had a burn on my neck from some kind of tazer, as did the previous victims. I logically concluded that, because of our efforts to identify the gravedigger, the gravedigger had kidnapped me, so as to not identify who he or she was".

"And what about Dr. Hodgins?"

"Dr. Hodgins was also in my car with me. He had been hit by a car, and had injured his leg pretty severely, he was also unconscience, for a time. Neither one of us knew where we were, or how we got there." she took a deep breath.

"Dr. Brennen, upon discovering your whereabouts, what were your thoughts?".

"Well, I knew the likelyhood of escape was minimum, no previous victim, had escaped. I also knew, that nobody knew where we were, including ourselves. The only hope we had, was if someone else found us before we ran out of air, and with two of us, it would not be, most likely quick enough, to save us. "

"So, Dr. Brennen, did you think you were going to die?"asked Miss Julian.

Brennen leaned forward, looked at Booth, and whispered , "Yes, I thought, I was going to die."

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:35 am

I have more complete chapters, if any one is interested.

dawn

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:09 am

I find it interesting, and yes I'd like to see more - plus I'm dying to know what Brennan wrote.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:18 am

"Dr. Brennen, up to this point, you've been kidnapped, zapped with a tazer, knocked unconscience, and been buried alive, is that correct?"Miss Julian stared at Brennen, waiting for her answer.

"Yes, that's accurate" Brennen answered.

"And Dr. Hodgins, he'd been run down with a car, kidnapped, knocked unconscience and buried alive, is that correct, Dr. Brennen?"she waited.

"Yes, thats accurate also." was her answer.

"So, can you for the rest of us, explain what it was like being buried alive, thinking you were going to die, never to see your loved ones again, I mean, for those of us, who don't deal w/death regularly, what was it like, were you scared?"Miss Julian arched her eyebrows and waited for the answer.

"As you know, I am an anthropolist, I deal with death everyday. I know, logically, that someday I will die, as will everyone I know...................."

"Dr. Brennen, just answer the question please, don't science up your answer, just tell us, what it was like, what was going thru your mind, when you buried alive,"

"Hodgins, and I, were busy trying to find a way to first communicate......."

"Dr. Brennen, I don't want to know what you did, I want to know what you were thinking, and feeling."

Brennen looked out into the courtroom, Booth was there watching her, and listening intently to what was being said. Ever so slightly, he nodded his head, telling her to go on. Taking in a deep breath, and blowing it out, Brennen began, bolstered by Booth.

"I was scared, scared I was going to die, die and never be found, so that people that care about me, would never know where I was, and what happened to us. I didn't want them to go thru what I went thru, when I didn't know what happened to my parents". One single tear tracked down Brennen's cheek, which was wiped away almost before anyone saw it.

"So, is it safe to say, Dr. Brennen, you were terrified, beyond anything, you've ever experienced before?" she asked.

"Yes, I think that would be accurate." Brennen's answer barely discernable.

"And Dr. Hodgins, what was he like, was he scared also?"she asked.

"I believe so."she answered.

"Dr. Brennen, after you exhausted all possibilities of escape, and communication, what did you and Dr. Hodgins, do?"Miss Julian asked.

"We talked." was her answer.

"What did you talk about, Dr. Brennen."she asked.

"We talked about Hodgins being rich. He told me, he was crazy about my friend, Angela. " Brennen smiled, "He told me he was in love, over the moon in love, with Angela. He thanked me, for helping him w/his leg, he told me, it was an honor to work with."

"And did Dr. Hodgins have any other suggestions, or ideas for you, being buried, and all?"she asked.

"Dr. Hodgins, wanted to leave a message, for someone to find, if they ever found us."was her reply.

"And did you leave a note, or message for anyone, Dr. Brennen.?"

"Yes, yes, I did." Brennen heart was starting to pick up pace.

"Your honor, I would like Dr. Brennen to read the letters, she wrote, when she thought she was dying." Miss Julian directed at the Judge.

"Objection" the court appointed attorney, representing the defendent, threw his up his hand.

"Your honor, it goes to state of mind, of the victims, the dead can't be put on the stand, but we have two very alive witnesses, who were also victims, who not only experienced, but wrote first hand accounts of how scared they were, during the whole event. How could we not use this as evidence?"Miss Julian was good.

"I tend to agree, you may proceed, Miss Julian" was his only response.

"So, Dr. Brennen, I have here, your letters that you wrote, during your time buried alive, do you recognize them?." Miss Julian handed four pieces of paper, that were inside a clear sheet of plastic.

"Yes, I do."

"Who did you write your letters to, Dr. Brennen?"she asked

"I wrote one to my Dad, one to my brother, Russ, one to my best friend Angela, and one to Booth, my partner."

"Dr. Brennen, would you read the first letter please."

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesbabe Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:52 pm

this is good. i really hope to see more chapters soon

Bonesbabe
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:27 pm

"Dad"

Brennen cleared her throat, looking up, glanceing at Booth, then over to her dad, who was sitting a few seats away. She began,"I'm sorry that our last words together are on paper, but I just wanted you to know that I am no longer mad at you, and haven't been angry for some time. I know you left, to protect me. I know, if you could change things back then, you would. Knowing this brings me comfort. Just know, Dad, I love you. Take care of Russ, and stay out of trouble, for me. Ask Booth for help, if you get in trouble. I know he would do that for me. Know, my last thoughts were of you both.

Tempe"

She finished reading the paper. Looking up, she noticed Max's eyes were shining, with unshed tears. She gave a barely perceptibal nod to Max, he nodded back.

"Thank you, Dr. Brennen, continue with the second one, please."

"Russ, I'm sorry, I ignored your calls, those years. I knew it was you, I was just in my own little world, hiding from my past. Know, that I love you, have loved you, then and now. I want the best for you, so try really hard to have a good life. And take care of Dad, don't let him do anything stupid. I want you to have a wonderful life, and am so happy for you, that you have found a family."

Marco Polo, I never forgot.

Tempe"

"Thank you Dr. Brennen, now on to the third one, please."Miss Julian nodded. "Go ahead".

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:28 pm

22467.28 in reply to 22467.26

"Ang" Brennen began,she looked up, and Ang gave her a big smile. "I can never begin to tell you what your friendship means to me. You've been there thru all the craziness that seems to surround us. You are the most insightful, thoughtful, most unselfish person I know. I wanted to say thank you for sticking with me, when I'm weird, and trying to teach me to have fun, thank you for being there, when I needed a should to cry on. I will miss you.

Bren"

Brennen looked up at Angela, eyes shining, she was wiping her nose, with Booth's hankey, with a big smile on her face.

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:09 am

"Dr. Brennen, would you read the final letter, please".

Brennen was struggleing to get past the lump in her throat. Taking deep breaths, trying to regain herself. Ignoring the pounding in her ears, she looked down, glueing her eyes to the paper. The knuckles on her hand white, where she was gripping the paper.

"Dr. Brennen, you alright?" Miss Julian really looked concerned.

"I'm fine,".

"Anytime, Dr. Brennen."

"Booth", sniffle, "To know someone for a few years in a life, is not really long enough to really know them."sniffle. "But, I know you, Booth. You are the most brave, most strong," Brennen's voice hitched, she paused,"the most fair, most honest man, I've ever known."

"I am wondering if I am so sad right now, because of my life is ending, or the thought of never seeing you again. I am so glad, that you have been in my life, these last years, Being your friend, and partner taught me many things. Thank you, Booth, for everything. I am a better person, because of you .

I'm sorry, I was never brave enough to tell you these things in person. Know, that I know, you did everything you could to find us." Brennen paused.

"I love you, Booth."

"Bones"

Silence.............................................

"Thank you, Dr. Brennen." Brennen was silent.

"Dr. Brennen, you alright", she gave one tiny nod.

"Your honor, I need a recess, my witness needs a minute..."

"Tell you what Miss Julian, we'll convene for the day, back tomorrow, 9am, sharp."

"Court Adjourned!"

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by booth fan Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:19 pm

Poor Brennan it must be hard to go through all of those emotions again in front of everyone, you wrote that scene really well, I can't wait to read more.
booth fan
booth fan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:06 am

Booth, upon hearing the letters that had been dedicated to Max, Russ, and then Angela, was even more curious about "his" letter. To hear something, like those words come from Bones, knowing how hard a time she had with personal sentiments, made what she said even more meaningful.

Bones, to everyone who didn't know her, appeared calm, a little teary, maybe, but she was recounting a time, when she thought she was going to die, so to most, her reaction seemed normal.

But, Booth knew her. She was one of the strongest people, he'd ever known. A woman, who not only risked her life, many a times, for him, but for others, also. She was a woman, unbound by others, compelled to always do what is right or ethical, no matter the consequence.

Her reaction to Max, and Angela, who were clearly moved by her declaration for them, was sweet. She gave them both a small smile.

Carolyn had just asked Bones to recite the last letter. Bones' eyes swerved straight down to the letter, that was grasped in her hand. She unlike, with the others, did not meet his eyes. They were completely focused on the letter.

Booth, noticed her chest rising and falling, at a more rapid speed, a clear sign of nervousness. Bones' long pause was a bit puzzleing to Booth, he leaned forward into his seat to get a better view of her face, which was looking down. He was hoping she'd glance up, and he'd give her his smile, but she never looked up.

Bones began "Booth".

Booth, sat forward and listened to the words that Bones, was saying. Other than an occasional sniffle, the only sound that was heard was Bones soft voice, speaking into the microphone.

As if in some kind of trance, Booth stared at Brennen. Booth knew something had been happening between them, he felt strong feeling a long time, for Bones. But, he had no idea, that Bones felt, or thought these things. This whole time, he'd been waiting for her to catch up, with him, and it appeared that perhaps, she had passed him by.

Booth continued to listen, amazed, and silent. He didn't even blink. Oh, my God, did she just say she loved me? Did my Bones, just say she loved me?

"Court Adjourned"

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by booth fan Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:26 pm

I really wanna see what Booth will do next!
booth fan
booth fan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:52 am

"Dr. Brennen, you can get down now." Miss Julian smiled at her.

Brennen nodded her head and stepped down. Upon, the adjournment, the entire courtroom had burst into chaos. It seemed everyone stood up at once, and began moving to the door.

Ahead of the pack, she walked out the side door, and straight outside, without, saying a word to anyone.

Booth, determined to get to Brennen, made his way forward, and Bones was gone. He thought he caught a glimpse of her back exiting the courtroom, ahead of crowd, that was pushing, together, towards the doors. A bustleing pack, of 50 people seperated him, from the exit.

At the mercy of the crowd, Booth patiently waited. She wasn't going anywhere? He had picked her up that morning, she was without a car. As Booth stepped outside, he looked up, just in time, to see climbing into the back seat of a waiting cab.

Damn that woman!

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by booth fan Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:37 am

that sounds like a very Brennan thing to do
booth fan
booth fan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:36 pm

Brennen, was sitting quietly, looking out the cab window.

Outwardly, she was calm, inwardly, her mind was racing around, trying to wrap itself around what was happening.

"we're here, Miss." the driver smiled at her in the rearview.

Brennen nodded, handed him a twenty, and stepped out. She already felt better, this was her home. She rode the elevator up to her apartment. She unlocked her door, slipped out of her shoes, and walked into the kitchen. She bagan to make coffee.

She was sure at any moment, Booth would be knocking. She knew he would, it was just a matter of time.

Booth, after walking a mile to where his vehicle was parked, was stopped at a traffic light.

One less obstacle in his way, he thought, when the light turned green. Brennen, was no coward, he never would have thought she would run away. Not from him. He had alot to say, and she had alot of listening to do.

Booth seem to hit every red traffic light. At least by the time, he got to Bones', we would be nice and calm, ready to have a conversation, meant only for her, and only from him.

Pulling into Brennen's building parking lot, he knew it was now, or never. He took a deep breath, and stabbed the up button, on the elevator. He waited. "ding", The elevator doors slid, silently open.

It already had an occupant, "Going up?" a man asked. Booth nodded and stepped on

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:55 pm

It was a smooth ride up, and the doors slid open. Booth turned the corner and came to stop in front of Bones' door.

Brennen, in the process of taking a sip of her coffee, jumped, when she heard the knock at the door.

Grabbing a napkin, while wiping her mouth off, she opened the door, in the most nonchalant manner she could muster.

"Oh, hey, Booth, come on in. Just made some coffee, want a cup?"she asked giving him her normal Brennen greeting, just like it was any regular day.

"Bones?", he eyed her suspicously.

"Booth?"

"Where's your phone, Bones?" Booth asked.

"It's right here, Booth. See, its in my pocket."

"Your not answering your phone now?". he asked

"Guess, I forgot to turn it on, when I left the court, silly mistake."

"You know," a slight pause, " Ang, Max, and I have been calling you, since you left the witness stand."

"Sorry, I just didn't think about it." she turned her phone on, and almost immediately, it shrilled with a incoming call.

"Brennen", she answered. "Oh, hey, Ang..........hey, Booth, give me back my phone." Booth had reached around and grabbed the phone, straight out of her hand. "Hey, Ang, yea, she's going to have to call you back....................later, tell Max, too, okay."

Booth snapped her phone shut, turned around and looked Brennen right in the eye.

"What's going on here, Bones?"

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:06 am

"What do you mean, Booth?" she looked up.

"Cut the crap, Bones. And don't tell me you don't know what that means, because, you and I know better, don't we Bones?" he asked.

"Booth, I........"

"Why did you run out like that, you didn't wait for me." Brennen, thought he almost sounded hurt.

"I just need some air, it didn't run out, on you, Booth."

"Then, why the cab, Bones?"

"I just wanted to get home, its been a very tiring day." Brennen walked into the kitchen to refill her cup. "You want one?" she motioned to her coffee.

"No, I do not."

"Bones, lets sit down and talk." Booth tilted his head at her, trying to catch her eye.

"Okay, Booth, what do you want to talk about?" she asked.

Booth sat silently, waiting..."Booth?" Brennen was feeling just a little nervy with his silence.

"Is there something, specific, you wanted to talk about, Booth?"she couldn't take the silence any longer.

"You could say that, Bones."

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:15 pm

Mustering up some courage, Brennen looked into Booth's eyes. Deep, dark, and intent..............."Booth, I, uh, I am just assuming you want to discuss court today?"

"Yes, I would".

"What about it, do you want to discuss?" She was trying hard not to look away from him. He was making it very difficult, he hadn't even blinked. Just kept staring.

"Well, why didn't you tell me about the letter, Bones? You didn't think that was something I should know about? That it wouldn't matter to me, that when you thought, that you were going to die, that you said all those things to me? That those things you said, to me, wouldn't matter?" he sounded angry.

"Booth! I told you not to take those comments out of context today, I tried to tell you." she was starting to have trouble breathing. Take a deep calming breath, she continued," I told you, Hodgins, and I, were low on oxygen, when low on oxygen, the brain, sees and does stuff, it doesn't normally do....."

"STOP, right there Bones, because if you say what I think your going to say, my head is going to explode.". "And spare me your context crap, I don't like it."

"Booth, I'm not sure what you expect me to say, here............"

"You know what's so ironic, right now?" he looked at her, her eyes got big, "the fact that I am with the bravest, and the smartest woman, I have ever known, and you," He poked her in her chest, "are being a coward, Bones, you can't even say it, can you?"

"Say what, Booth?"

"You said I was brave."

"Yes, I did."

"Did you mean it?, or was that lack of oxygen?"

"I meant it".

"You said I was strong."

"I did, and you are, Booth." Just breathe.

"You said, I helped you become a better person, was that a lie, Bones?"he asked

"NO." her stomach was quaking.

Booth slid down to sit next to Bones.

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:05 am

"You said I was the most fair, most honest person you'd ever known, true?"

Brennen gave a tiny nod, "Yes".

"So, then you said, you loved me."

Booth leaned in, "You did say that, didn't you, Bones?"

Brennen, clearly feeling her space, being invaded, leaned back, and didn't answer.

Booth leaned in more, Brennen leaned back, and back, until her back met the couch.

" I was saying goodbye, Booth, I told, my dad, and Russ, I loved them, and Ang, so yea, I guess I said that."

"So, you are saying that you did say, that you loved me?" Booth leaned in, just a touch more.

Brennen reached up, and pushed against his chest with the flat of her hand, trying to regain some space. Booth did not budge, instead he grabbed her hand, and held.

"So, you love me, Bones? " he was so close, she felt his breath, on her face.

He was down to her level on the couch, and was looking directly into her eyes, with only a few inches seperating them.

Swallowing the lump in her throat, "Yes." it was a whisper.

"Are you oxygen deprived right now, Bones? Because you just said you loved me, and we are not buried underground."

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:22 am

Silence reigned, as Booth stared into Brennen's eyes, so close, his breath was stirring her hair.

"Booth," Brennen pushed Booth's chest back, more forcefully, this time. Booth let her have it, and backed up, just a touch. She took advantage of the space, slid off the couch, and ducked under his arm, and was free.

"I just told you, that, yes, I love you, I love Dad, I love Russ, and Ang.........................."

"So your saying that you love me, like..............Russ?" he stood up.

Brennen, all the sudden wished she had kept her heels on, , Booth seemed to tower over her.

Booth took a step in her direction.

Brennen took a step back,"Yes, Booth, in that atta boy, kinda way." Nice try, Bones.

Booth took another step, Brennen took another back.

"So, your telling me" taking another step toward Brennen,"that when Russ," another step,"gets this close to you," another step.

For every step Booth took forward, Brennen took one back, until she hit the wall. Uh, oh. No where to go.

Booth was so close now. He reached out with one of his big hands, and wrapped it gently around her throat.

"He makes your pulse race, Bones, like this?" He leaned in.

Brennen went to jerk back, and hit the wall. "He who, Booth?"she asked

"Russ."

"Um, no." Booth leaned in, Brennen had no where to go.

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by booth fan Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:07 am

Cure scenes between B&B
booth fan
booth fan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by dawn Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:55 am

His hand still wrapped around Brennen's throat, moved to grasp her chin. He turned her face away from his. Ever so slowly, keeping his grasp on her chin, so she couldn't move, he bent down, put his lips, in that little divit behind her ear, and ever so softly, kissed her there.

His mouth was warm and soft, and ever so gentle.........

Oh my God, Oh my God, and Brennen, didn't believe in God.

"The line Booth, what about the line,?" she thought her voice sounded weird.

Booth, slid his lips, forward, just a micro inch, and did it again.

Oh, God.

"Booth, the line." little more than a whisper.

"Line, Bones?" he whispered in between a kiss, slowly working his way down her jawline.

She was having problems focusing, "your line, can't be crossed, you said.................", OH, god, his lips were on her neck.

He turned her head, the other direction, and began to assault the other side of her neck. She smelled so good, he didn't want to stop. He felt her tension, her nerves, and he could feel her desire, too. It was there, and he was going to take it.

The line. He knew to what she was referring. He had put that line there, to end it with Cam. He couldn't stay with Cam, when he was in love with Bones. It had felt adulterous. Even then, he knew he loved her. That line, was never meant for her.

dawn
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by booth fan Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:14 pm

I love the part about the line not being for Bren, totally cute!
booth fan
booth fan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next