Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prequel to Invitations "3 Way Calling" rated M

3 posters

Go down

Prequel to Invitations "3 Way Calling" rated M Empty Prequel to Invitations "3 Way Calling" rated M

Post by puckishbearscubsfan Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:24 pm

I've decided to write this as the prequel to Invitations so I can write things into it referred to in Invitations. Warning I plan on a lot of writing this weekend. There will be a sequel to Invitations as well as I'm going to write a wedding for them. Having a lot of fun researching some things for that, specifically ways to write a ceremony where one person is religious and the other isn't.

So here's Part 1 of "3 Way Calling" inspired by a commercial from the 90s.

This is going to be very M rated down the road and I will post a milder version of the chapter for those that don't read M rated stories.

3 Way Calling
By Puckishbearscubsfan

Angela Montenegro had just about had it up to her eyeteeth with her best friend and the man every man, woman, child and animal knew she loved and who loved her back.

The problem was everyone knew it but them.

She loved her best friend like a sister and knew she was a genius in every other way but this one.

And Booth had become one of her best friends through the years. He was almost like a brother to her. They had all become like brothers and sisters to each other in many ways over the years.

Even her relationship with Hodgins had evolved into a close friendship. They had realized that they were not meant to be. After her fling with Wendell she had met a doctor at a local hospital and they were serious.

And Hodgins and Cam had gone away to a conference together for the Jeffersonian and had come back a couple! Everyone was shocked but happy for them. (yes I will write that story. I still like Hodgela but Cam and Hodgins are yelling at me to write them. Am I the only one who saw hints last night in Goop On the Girl?)

It was early evening and Angela was eating her dinner and watching Law and Order. It was Friday but she didn't have any plans.

Her phone rang. It was her best friend and Angela suddenly was hit by inspiration. It was time.

She put her on hold and dialed Booth and said she needed him to hear something.

Then she put Booth on hold and went back to Brennan and said "Bren, tell me how you really feel about Booth. I think you need to let it out. It will help you. You seem ready to it's time."

Then she clicked the button that connected Booth and Brennan just as Brennan said "Angela I love Booth, I love him like I never have loved anyone in my entire life. If I thought he felt the same I'd run into his arms and we'd be together."

Suddenly she heard his shocked voice say "Bones?"

I know evil cliffie.

puckishbearscubsfan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Prequel to Invitations "3 Way Calling" rated M Empty Re: Prequel to Invitations "3 Way Calling" rated M

Post by carebear Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:23 am

Doh you cant do that lol. Sneeky lil Ang, gotta love her. Looks good cant wait to read it all I have no plans this weekend just finishing my finals paper and reading really good stories here. Will be on the look out for more
carebear
carebear
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 90
Say What You Want : Um dang didn't know there would be a essay part to this I forgot to study. Can you come back to me after I read my cliff notes?
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Back to top Go down

Prequel to Invitations "3 Way Calling" rated M Empty Re: Prequel to Invitations "3 Way Calling" rated M

Post by venzwife Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:39 pm

AHH!! Please post another chappie!! I love Angela for doing this! LOL!

venzwife

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-10-09

Back to top Go down

Prequel to Invitations "3 Way Calling" rated M Empty Part 2

Post by puckishbearscubsfan Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:02 pm

Thank you! Here's part 2:

Part 2:

Brennan was shocked to hear Booth's voice. Boy was Angela sneaky!

She said , "I'm sorry Booth, I know you don't feel the same way. You think of me as a professional attagirl. I was just letting it out."

Booth asked, "Are you home?"

Brennan said, "Yes"

Booth said, "I'll be there as soon as I can. We need to talk. There are things I need to say to you that I don't want to say on the phone."

Brennan said, "Okay, I'll be waiting."

She was scared of what would happen and nervous. What could he say that he couldn't say over the phone? Was it that bad?

Booth broke every speed record on record driving to her place. His heart was going a zillion miles a minute and his thoughts were jumbled. Bones loved him? The words he had dreamt of hearing for so long and had about given up on hearing.

Finally he pulled up in front of her building and could see her pacing through her window.

He took the stairs 2 at a time and was at her door and knocked.

When she opened it he said "I love you Bones"

She said "I know in a professional attagirl way"

He said, "Yes but I also love you like this"

And with that he pulled her to him and crushed his lips to hers in the kiss that had waited so long to happen and the rest of their lives were about to begin...

puckishbearscubsfan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Prequel to Invitations "3 Way Calling" rated M Empty Part 3

Post by puckishbearscubsfan Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:57 pm

Part 3:

They continued kissing for a few moments before they pulled apart and gazed deeply into each others eyes.

Finally Booth said, "I think we should go inside your apartment, Bones. The neighbors will be talking for years if we don't."

She agreed and took his hand and they walked over to her couch.

Brennan was the first to speak, "Booth I've loved you for a long time in my heart. It just took my stubborn head to realize it. I never thought I could love like this. You taught me that love can exist and it can be right and wonderful. I think I first fell in love with you almost the minute we met, but started to hit me the two weeks I thought you were dead. I think the first time my head started to realize it was when I wrote when I was waiting for you to come out of the coma. We've wasted so much time being stubborn but maybe it's right. It's our time now."

Booth said, "Bones I've loved you for so long I'm not sure when it began. It started when we first started working together and I recognized a beauty and fire in you that I wanted to know better. Somehow deep down I knew that if I waited we'd be together eventually. Maybe it's best we waited. We had to work through some serious things before we could be open to this. Thank God for puckish forensic artists. I wanted to say this so many times. I love you it's our time and we have started the next phase of our journey."

Brennan said, "We're going to have to admit a lot of people were right. My Dad, Pops, Angela, Hodgins, Cam, Sweets, Parker, Russ, just about every suspect or other person in an investigation, Gordon Gordon. But this time I don't mind admitting someone else was right. And I think they'll be happy for us."

Booth, "They've watched us for all or parts of 5 years. They're our family and they want what's best for us."

They just sat there on the couch for a little while holding each other reveling in the moment. Both were absolutely amazed at what was happening and unsure of what to do next. They knew what they wanted to do but not sure how to make the first move.

Finally Booth asked, "Have you had dinner yet? I haven't we could order in or go out but I like ordering in. I don't want to go anywhere. This is too important and special a night."

Brennan, "I haven't eaten either. I was about to call for something when Angela called."

They decided on pizza and Booth called the order in. Soon it arrived and they settled down to eat together on her couch.

During the eating a stray piece of cheese started to drip off his mouth and she reached over to wipe it off with her finger and then decided to use her mouth.

He responded by kissing her and the kisses soon deepened in intensity, the rest of the pizza forgotten.

Booth tentatively started to undo the buttons on her blouse and she reached her hands up. Thinking she wanted him to stop, Booth said, "It's okay if you're not ready Bones."

Brennan said, "I'm ready I just think this couch is not big enough or comfortable enough. Let's move on to my bedroom."

puckishbearscubsfan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by carebear Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:58 am

*Wooosh thud* Smile
carebear
carebear
Squint
Squint

Say What You Want : Um dang didn't know there would be a essay part to this I forgot to study. Can you come back to me after I read my cliff notes?

Back to top Go down

Prequel to Invitations "3 Way Calling" rated M Empty The next part

Post by puckishbearscubsfan Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:01 pm

Batten down the hatches here comes the rated M part.

Part 4:

They stood on the edge of her bedroom for just a second neither quite believing yet what was happening.

Booth picked Brennan up and carried her to the bed and sat down with her on his lap.

There he finished removing her blouse. He took it slow reveling in the moment and making her squirm just a bit with anticipation. Then he removed her bra and gasped at her beauty. He had pictured her in his mind so many times and reality was so much better.

He started stroking her breasts with his fingers and watched her nipples harden beneath his hands and felt himself grow harder at the site and the sound of her soft moan.

Booth followed his fingers with his tongue on first one nipple and then the other as she arched against him. She wanted to touch him but he was making her putty in his hands and she didn't even have her pants off yet and he was still fully clothed.

He gently laid her out on the bed and removed her pants and then her underpants which were soaking wet with anticipation. He looked at her face and her eyes so dark with passion and love and anticipation and desire and kissed her lips and then just looked at her taking in her beauty from head to toe.

Then he started with her neck kissing his way down to her breasts again and then down her stomach as she eagerly opened her legs for him letting him know where she wanted his mouth next and he eagerly obliged as she squirmed beneath him and when his skillful tongue stroked her clit for the first time she shuddered to her first orgasm calling out for him. She had never orgasmed before penetration before this was all new to her.

After she came down off that high he inserted first one and then two fingers into her stretching and rubbing her giving her a preview of what was to be as he suckled her breasts and she had another orgasm. Twice and he was still fully clothed.

After she was somewhat back down to earth she said "You have too many clothes on, Seeley. We have to remedy that."

He was only happy to oblige and laid back on the bed to let her do the work. First she started on his dress shirt slowly unbuttoning it following her fingers with her lips on his chest and let herself explore his magnificent chest the way she had dreamt of since she had seen him first in the bathtub and then in the lab. She thought about that day in the lab just a few short months earlier and how outwardly she had been clinical and professional while inwardly she wanted to push him down on the table and make hot passionate love to him.

After his shirt was off she reached his belt buckle and undid the belt and slid it off, just as smoothly as in the lab. Then she undid the pants and slid the zipper down with her hand grazing his erection in the process and he gasped aloud as she pulled his pants off him and then she slowly pulled his boxers down gasping aloud at the size of his erection. She had had an idea she HAD peaked in the tub but he was truly well built in every way. IF there was a dictionary with the term hung like a horse they could have a picture of him there.

She reached up and started stroking his erection with her hand as he moaned and when she started to take him in her mouth he stopped her and said, "As much as I want that this first time I want to be inside you. I've waited 5 years for this and don't want the first time to be over before that."

She said "Then what are you waiting for" and she flipped on her back and he moved on top of her and their eyes met as she hooked her legs around his waist and he kissed her and then gently slid into her.

Neither would ever forget that first time their bodies joined as they both gasped aloud and stilled for a moment just enjoying it. Then they started to move together first slowly and then with increasing speed and urgency until they both scramed each others names as they climaxed together in a way neither had before, powerful and full of love and life and the passion that had taken 5 years to build.

And their lives began again as yet unknown to them deep inside her a new life also began.....

puckishbearscubsfan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by puckishbearscubsfan Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:04 pm

I apologize for any burned circuits.

puckishbearscubsfan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by carebear Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:24 am

I have afinal today and thought this is going to be the crappiest day itsmonday and its old and I think its trying to rain and my car needs a new battery, then I come here and read this and noneof that matter aymore becaseu i got a big ass grin on my face now that was woo yeah good Smile
carebear
carebear
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Prequel to Invitations "3 Way Calling" rated M Empty Thanks

Post by puckishbearscubsfan Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:38 pm

Thanks carebear! I hope your car is feeling better!

Here's the next part.

Part 5:

Temperance Brennan woke up slowly the next morning. It had been quite a night. They had made love again right after the first time and then fallen asleep. Then a little while later she had been woken up by his fingers massaging her between her legs and they had made love again. Then she had returned the favor a few hours later.

It had been the most incredible night of her life and now she was awake to a new day, a new beginning.

She glanced over at the man next to her sleeping soundly and decided to let him sleep as she admired his magnificent body once again. She felt herself tighten at just the site of him. She traced her hand down his chest feeling the solid muscles and he started to stir and moan softly as she kissed him on the lips and he woke up.

He smiled at her and said, "I guess this means last night wasn't an incedible dream. I love you so much, Bones."

She said, "I love you too. I want the world to know it. It's been a long time coming. I can't believe it, but not only did you make me believe in love but I want everything if you want it too. Marriage, kids, a white picket fence, a big fluffy dog."

Booth was surprised and said, "That's what I want too. We waited so long. Will you marry me?"

She said, "Yes" witthout hesitation.

They kissed and soon were enveloped in each others arms as they made love for the fifth time.

Afterwards he said, "6 weeks. Let's get married in 6 weeks. That gives us just enough time to plan a nice wedding."

She said, "Yes. 6 weeks. We've waited long enough and we can have a wedding and have our family and friends there."

Meanwhile Angela had hung up the phone as soon as she had connected them and had wondered what had happened.

She got a clue when she got a text message "Angela, thank you. Meet us at the diner at 6 tonight" as many other people got the same message.

That night at 6 everyone got there first and saw everyone important in Booth and Brennan's life was also there except for Jared, Russ and Amy.

Only Angela had any idea what was happening and she didn't say anything.

Then they saw Booth and Brennan walk in, obviously madly in love and deliriously happy even if it appeared Brennan was a little wobbly (after 3 more times that day for a total of 8 who could blame a woman?).

Everyone burst into spontaneous applause upon seeing them.

Everyone gathered around them as Booth said, "First we have to get Jared, Russ and Amy on speaker phone"

They called Jared who was in LA working after his trip to India was over. Then they called Russ and Amy who were in Chicago working.

As soon as everyone was ready Booth said, "If just seeing us together makes you all happy then I think you'll be even happier to hear I asked Bones to marry me and"

Brennan finished "I said yes!"

Everyone cheered and Angela's squeal was heard on all 7 continents and several distant planets.

puckishbearscubsfan
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by carebear Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:12 am

awwww what I wanted after finishing my finals today that was great I loved it!
carebear
carebear
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down