Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Hart Booth Fan Club

+20
fanofbones
piratesmiley
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Francie
phoebsfan
flyersfan35
space
willgirl
ToZiKa
heather2410
ForensicMama
SnoopGirl
hy6110327
magicstar
Kasper
himbeer29
Turi ray of sunshine
A2BOREANAZ
marymageli
Polygirl
24 posters

:: The IHBFC

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

I Hart Booth Fan Club - Page 39 Empty Re: I Hart Booth Fan Club

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:10 am

And I am letting you know I am very boring at times; when they start getting naughty around here; I either get real quite; or just start laughing.
Now ONCE in a while I might say something. Very Happy Very Happy
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 39283
Say What You Want : Just another cashew in a town of mixed nuts
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by crystallynn Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:10 am

PIMP wrote:
crystallynn wrote:
PIMP wrote:
crystallynn wrote:educational is good! its always nice to learn something you didn't know. lol

You'll probably learn stuff here you never wanted to know, Gem!!

probably but I can handle it. I'm a big girl. Very Happy

Good to know, and i'm a big guy!! Wink hee heeee!!

also good to know. Wink
crystallynn
crystallynn
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:11 am

You're not boring Turi!! Quite often you keep this place going!! Smile
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16028
Say What You Want : Don't tempt me, I give in easy.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:11 am

crystallynn wrote:
Turi ray of sunshine wrote:YUM ICE CREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what kind????

Vanilla with chacolate swirls. its tasty!

OH YUMMY!! have you tried the one that is flavored like Tiramisu??? it's got a bit of coffee with vanilla and chocolate ice cream!!!
**sighs**
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:12 am

PIMP wrote:You're not boring Turi!! Quite often you keep this place going!! Smile

LOL that is because you all like to see me talking to myself!!! LOL that is quite disturbing!!!! Neutral Neutral Neutral

affraid affraid
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by crystallynn Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:13 am

Turi ray of sunshine wrote:And I am letting you know I am very boring at times; when they start getting naughty around here; I either get real quite; or just start laughing.

I just get quite period. I find it hard to keep up with everthing is going so fast. I'm doing my best to get the hang of thing.
crystallynn
crystallynn
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:14 am

Turi ray of sunshine wrote:
PIMP wrote:You're not boring Turi!! Quite often you keep this place going!! Smile

LOL that is because you all like to see me talking to myself!!! LOL that is quite disturbing!!!! Neutral Neutral Neutral

affraid affraid

LOL, no!! I mean you can keep a conversation going here!!
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by crystallynn Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:15 am

crystallynn wrote:
what kind????

OH YUMMY!! have you tried the one that is flavored like Tiramisu??? it's got a bit of coffee with vanilla and chocolate ice cream!!!
**sighs**

No I've never tried it but I will the next time we buy icecream
crystallynn
crystallynn
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:16 am

crystallynn wrote:
Turi ray of sunshine wrote:And I am letting you know I am very boring at times; when they start getting naughty around here; I either get real quite; or just start laughing.

I just get quite period. I find it hard to keep up with everthing is going so fast. I'm doing my best to get the hang of thing.

FEAR NOT!!! we've all been there! and if you feel lost; please just go ahead and say you are confused!!! LOL more than likely somebody will summarize what is going on or if not!! just be random!
We are all very random here; if you feel like talking about how you got a mosquite bite we will take that as a topic!!! so NO PROBLEM!!!!!
I've often said that the plastic cuttlery I used at work has broken (more time it's the handles that sort of cracks) and while TOTALLY out of context peeps find it funny
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:16 am

crystallynn wrote:

OMG Gem, this is nothing!! You should see this place sometimes. If you wait 10 or 15 seconds to post you can be 5 or 6 posts behind!! lol
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:17 am

PIMP wrote:

affraid affraid

LOL, no!! I mean you can keep a conversation going here!!

ROLF!! I was just JOKING!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy. But you haven't been around when I am forced to talk to myself!!! oh boy is that something else!!! Shocked Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:17 am

crystallynn wrote:

FEAR NOT!!! we've all been there! and if you feel lost; please just go ahead and say you are confused!!! LOL more than likely somebody will summarize what is going on or if not!! just be random!
We are all very random here; if you feel like talking about how you got a mosquite bite we will take that as a topic!!! so NO PROBLEM!!!!!
I've often said that the plastic cuttlery I used at work has broken (more time it's the handles that sort of cracks) and while TOTALLY out of context peeps find it funny

Stop swatting the mosquitos with the plastic cutlery and it might last longer, Turi!! ^^
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by crystallynn Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:17 am

Aww my neice is so cute. She's two and she just woke up, came down stairs and sat on my lap and I was like Haley you smell like perfume and she says I know I went in the bathroom and put on befor i came downstairs so that I could smell like mommy.
crystallynn
crystallynn
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:18 am

crystallynn wrote:
crystallynn wrote:
what kind????

**sighs**

No I've never tried it but I will the next time we buy icecream

You should!! if you like Coffe flavored things it's is REALLY GOOD!! I might get myself some for being good this week!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:19 am

PIMP wrote:
crystallynn wrote:

Stop swatting the mosquitos with the plastic cutlery and it might last longer, Turi!! ^^

Is that what I was doing wrong?? DARN!! just when I was starting to master that technique! tongue tongue tongue tongue
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:20 am

crystallynn wrote:Aww my neice is so cute. She's two and she just woke up, came down stairs and sat on my lap and I was like Haley you smell like perfume and she says I know I went in the bathroom and put on befor i came downstairs so that I could smell like mommy.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW that is the sweetest thing!!!! they are such cuties !!!!
I bet you her mom will melt when you tell her that!!!
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:20 am

crystallynn wrote:Aww my neice is so cute. She's two and she just woke up, came down stairs and sat on my lap and I was like Haley you smell like perfume and she says I know I went in the bathroom and put on befor i came downstairs so that I could smell like mommy.

Awww, that's adorable!! Smile
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by crystallynn Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:21 am

PIMP wrote:
crystallynn wrote:

Is that what I was doing wrong?? DARN!! just when I was starting to master that technique! tongue tongue tongue tongue

speaking of mosqutios I was attacked over the weekend. Its horrible.
crystallynn
crystallynn
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:21 am

PIMP wrote:
crystallynn wrote:

The only thing those plastic utensils are good for is slicing and eating a well cooked mosquito.
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:22 am

crystallynn wrote:
PIMP wrote:
crystallynn wrote:

Only by mosquitoes, i hope!!
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:22 am

crystallynn wrote:
PIMP wrote:
crystallynn wrote:

Were you outside after dark? I hate mosquitos!! I can't stand the little buggers!!! they are like tiny vampires!!! YUCK
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:24 am

PIMP wrote:
PIMP wrote:
crystallynn wrote:

The only thing those plastic utensils are good for is slicing and eating a well cooked mosquito.
I've always that the best way is Sautéed with onions and peppers!!!

Ok EWW!!! that sounded gross!!! silent silent pale pale pale
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:27 am

**crickets are chirping**
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by crystallynn Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:28 am

crystallynn wrote:
PIMP wrote:
crystallynn wrote:

Were you outside after dark? I hate mosquitos!! I can't stand the little buggers!!! they are like tiny vampires!!! YUCK

Yeah we were camping and I put bugspray on when it got dark but then I went swimming and washed it off and forgot to put it back on.
crystallynn
crystallynn
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by crystallynn Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:29 am

Turi ray of sunshine wrote:**crickets are chirping**

sorry i had to make my neice breakfast.
crystallynn