Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Hart Booth Fan Club

+12
SnoopGirl
himbeer29
Polygirl
magicstar
Sany
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
marymageli
Turi ray of sunshine
PIMP
flyersfan35
CheeseBK
willgirl
16 posters

:: The IHBFC

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

I Hart Booth Fan Club - Page 21 Empty Re: I Hart Booth Fan Club

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:29 am

BRB peeps must go and heat up my lunch!!
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 39283
Say What You Want : Just another cashew in a town of mixed nuts
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by himbeer29 Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:30 am

Sany wrote:
himbeer29 wrote:
Sany wrote:
himbeer29 wrote:
Sany wrote:
Polygirl wrote:I wanted to get out of this small town so bad for a while then I went away to school in a city and hated every minute of it I missed all those things that used to drive me crazy I actually missed people knowing my business I have come to the conclusion I am a happy hick

Now I was the complete opposite poly. Soon as I got to the city I felt more comfortable. I hate the fact that everyone in a small town knows what you're doing 10 minutes after you've done it. Drives me insane.

exactly! and critiquing it! gah...

Yep which is part of the reason I picked a course where living in a city and far away from here is more and more likely lol. I like home for visiting not for living no matter how peaceful and safe it is.

exactly! I like the people there... but being there all the time... and having everyone analyze... even talking to some of my friends who stayed... everything is just centered around getting married and having babies. And even though I am getting married, and will eventually (but not for a long time) have babies, I like talking about other things, rather than, "did you hear betty's daughter jessica married that Granger boy? And who is Billy dating now? what happened to his last girlfriend, she was kind of strange." etc, etc.

Thank you Razz!! you just summed it up. It's always about who's getting married and, who's pregnant, any other type of conversation is non-existant. And god forbid you're the one that doesn't want kids it's like they have a bet going to see how long that will last.

exactly! heaven forbid a woman who is putting a career before kids!! Women are supposed to go to nursing school and start popping them out by... well... my age! ;-) It's why I only have one friend from high school who is returning to my hometown... and it's a guy, whose soon-to-be-wife (as of saturday! going to the wedding) gave up a fantastic job with great opportunities in indy to stay with him in bloomington (which is only 1.5 hours TOPS from indy) while he went to law school when they had only been dating a couple of months! 2 years later, they're getting married, so I guess it worked out but I just don't get it!
himbeer29
himbeer29
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 10638
Say What You Want : Chicks Against Energy Drinks = C.A.E.D ♫♪Because they are bad for you♪♫ (Thanks to Turi!)
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by himbeer29 Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:30 am

uh oh... when they ask me... I never knew you guys!!! ;-)
himbeer29
himbeer29
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : Chicks Against Energy Drinks = C.A.E.D ♫♪Because they are bad for you♪♫ (Thanks to Turi!)

Back to top Go down

Post by himbeer29 Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:31 am

(meaning the wedding is saturday, not that he just proposed last saturday ;-))
himbeer29
himbeer29
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:31 am

We had someone string heavy fishingline across a path they use often. Right at about throat height. Woulda took their heads off, but someone found it and called the cops,the guy who did it got in some shit for that, let me tell you!!
But a lot of people around here were secretly wishing they hadn't found it!! LOL
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16028
Say What You Want : Don't tempt me, I give in easy.

Back to top Go down

Post by himbeer29 Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:32 am

PIMP wrote:We had someone string heavy fishingline across a path they use often. Right at about throat height. Woulda took their heads off, but someone found it and called the cops,the guy who did it got in some shit for that, let me tell you!!
But a lot of people around here were secretly wishing they hadn't found it!! LOL

woah!!
himbeer29
himbeer29
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by himbeer29 Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:32 am

alright, I'm pulling a turi and going to heat up my food as well... be back in a bit!
himbeer29
himbeer29
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:36 am

lol I don't mind when they are using them for legit farm work but I hate when they just play on them in the roads

they keep trespassing on peoples land and messing it up so some put up chains and one person hit the chain and flipped his and tried to sue the land owner for the loss of his 4-wheeler even when there were in an area very clearly marked with no trespassing signs the judge threw out the case
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 10721
Say What You Want : There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:37 am

hummmmmmmmmm food I am kinda hungry
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sany Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:40 am

himbeer29 wrote:
Sany wrote:
himbeer29 wrote:
Sany wrote:
himbeer29 wrote:
Sany wrote:
Polygirl wrote:I wanted to get out of this small town so bad for a while then I went away to school in a city and hated every minute of it I missed all those things that used to drive me crazy I actually missed people knowing my business I have come to the conclusion I am a happy hick

Now I was the complete opposite poly. Soon as I got to the city I felt more comfortable. I hate the fact that everyone in a small town knows what you're doing 10 minutes after you've done it. Drives me insane.

exactly! and critiquing it! gah...

Yep which is part of the reason I picked a course where living in a city and far away from here is more and more likely lol. I like home for visiting not for living no matter how peaceful and safe it is.

exactly! I like the people there... but being there all the time... and having everyone analyze... even talking to some of my friends who stayed... everything is just centered around getting married and having babies. And even though I am getting married, and will eventually (but not for a long time) have babies, I like talking about other things, rather than, "did you hear betty's daughter jessica married that Granger boy? And who is Billy dating now? what happened to his last girlfriend, she was kind of strange." etc, etc.

Thank you Razz!! you just summed it up. It's always about who's getting married and, who's pregnant, any other type of conversation is non-existant. And god forbid you're the one that doesn't want kids it's like they have a bet going to see how long that will last.

exactly! heaven forbid a woman who is putting a career before kids!! Women are supposed to go to nursing school and start popping them out by... well... my age! ;-) It's why I only have one friend from high school who is returning to my hometown... and it's a guy, whose soon-to-be-wife (as of saturday! going to the wedding) gave up a fantastic job with great opportunities in indy to stay with him in bloomington (which is only 1.5 hours TOPS from indy) while he went to law school when they had only been dating a couple of months! 2 years later, they're getting married, so I guess it worked out but I just don't get it!

*nods head* I've already been in school for 4 years and now I'm going back for 2 years in a completely different field from the first 4 years. Ya think I'm ready for kids? haha I don't think so.

Sany
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 17120

Back to top Go down

Post by Sany Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:41 am

himbeer29 wrote:uh oh... when they ask me... I never knew you guys!!! ;-)

Haha that's ok razz, I never knew me either..... think that excuse will work? Laughing

Sany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:42 am

me either sany I have already excepted the fact that any kids I have will not be hanging around with my friends kids as I want to wait another 8-10 years and they are all having theres now
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sany Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:43 am

PIMP wrote:We had someone string heavy fishingline across a path they use often. Right at about throat height. Woulda took their heads off, but someone found it and called the cops,the guy who did it got in some shit for that, let me tell you!!

Holy shit!

Sany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:44 am

yummy soup
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sany Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:44 am

Polygirl wrote:me either sany I have already excepted the fact that any kids I have will not be hanging around with my friends kids as I want to wait another 8-10 years and they are all having theres now

It's okay poly, I don't plan on having any kids. Mom seems to think I'm going to have twins though for some unknown reason *shakes head*. I'll just be the aunt that spoils her nieces and newphews Very Happy

Sany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:45 am

Sany wrote:

Holy shit!
Guess they were driving the guy nuts and wouldn't stay off his land even after he repeatedly asked them.
Wrong thing to do for sure, and he paid for it.
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:48 am

they think they can go anywhere they want and not get in trouble for it they need to be checked!
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by himbeer29 Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:49 am

Sany wrote:
Polygirl wrote:me either sany I have already excepted the fact that any kids I have will not be hanging around with my friends kids as I want to wait another 8-10 years and they are all having theres now

It's okay poly, I don't plan on having any kids. Mom seems to think I'm going to have twins though for some unknown reason *shakes head*. I'll just be the aunt that spoils her nieces and newphews Very Happy

my future mother-in-law is positive that I'm going to have twins, because my brothers are twins. but they're identical, and so a genetic fluke. Thank goodness. I could never handle having twins! (both carrying them and then after they're born!) My mom's tinier than I am (4'10... it's why I'm short ;-)) and she had to be on bed rest for the last 3 months, and they were still born a month early.
himbeer29
himbeer29
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:50 am

you would be squished !
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sany Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:51 am

K I must be off to the grocery store so I'll catch ya's later!

Sany
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Polygirl Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:51 am

bye sany
Polygirl
Polygirl
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by himbeer29 Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:53 am

byebye sany!
himbeer29
himbeer29
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by himbeer29 Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:53 am

and I would be!
himbeer29
himbeer29
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by himbeer29 Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:57 am

and silence descends on the aby...
himbeer29
himbeer29
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by PIMP Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:00 am

lets play with echos.

BOO! *BOO Boo boo boo oo oo o*
PIMP
PIMP
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next