Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Hart Booth Fan Club

+16
MissFabulous
Francie
Fluffernutter
katarina
Kasper
SnoopGirl
A2BOREANAZ
PIMP
RollOnFriday
himbeer29
jonezn4Bones
marymageli
phoebsfan
Turi ray of sunshine
hy6110327
ToZiKa
20 posters

:: The IHBFC

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

I Hart Booth Fan Club - Page 2 Empty Re: I Hart Booth Fan Club

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:06 am

well go ahead and give your reasoning! Phoebs is still around and I sorta wanted to know too!!
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 39283
Say What You Want : Just another cashew in a town of mixed nuts
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:06 am

Hey I told you I would away just for a few and you have been saying goodbye to me.
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:06 am

I am feeling unwell and told myself not to stay all day and get things done . . Grrrr. So, I am past my 5000th post and really must pull myself away for a while, I guess. I am trying to sell myself on the idea that if I work hard now I can play later. But if I play now I can still play later! Bad jonzey. Bad, bad jonezy!
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 12588
Say What You Want : Everyone should make the effort to be original (not odd)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:07 am

Ok I just rolled my head to the side and it was quite painful! Neutral
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:08 am

There is an expression used to mean that someone is addicted to or craving a thing. It's called "Jonezn' for a fix." That meaning they are anxious, excited, craving, yearning . . . etc. to have what they are missing such as a drug or alcohol or something like that. It has been extended to include being excited and looking forward to things very impatiently. So I also liked the little bit of sing song rhyme between "jones(z)" and "BONES" and that's why I put the two together . . . I need my BONES fix - I need to see an episode and I'm excited. Make more sense?
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:09 am

Is my Turi, Sky full of sunshine beginning a relapse?
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:10 am

jonezn4Bones wrote:I am feeling unwell and told myself not to stay all day and get things done . . Grrrr. So, I am past my 5000th post and really must pull myself away for a while, I guess. I am trying to sell myself on the idea that if I work hard now I can play later. But if I play now I can still play later! Bad jonzey. Bad, bad jonezy!

Is it again those cruel kidney stones of yours? Sorry to hear about it. Get some rest. Don't play games with your health.
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:12 am

In regards to your post about playing or not playing:
I really don't see a downside on your logic.

and about your nickname; well after the explanation it makes perfect sense! and I am about to say something that has been happening to me lately; which I am guessing has something to do with the reasoning behind your cyber name.
Every time this past weeks when I write Bones my finger has been going to the lower key 'z' and I've had to go back and retype it! kinda frustrating at times and I always blamed you!! LOL (at least in my head I did Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy)
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:12 am

marymageli wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:I am feeling unwell and told myself not to stay all day and get things done . . Grrrr. So, I am past my 5000th post and really must pull myself away for a while, I guess. I am trying to sell myself on the idea that if I work hard now I can play later. But if I play now I can still play later! Bad jonzey. Bad, bad jonezy!

Is it again those cruel kidney stones of yours? Sorry to hear about it. Get some rest. Don't play games with your health.
No. No kidney stones but my head feels "puffy" and I"m a little dizzy. Only a tiny bit. It feels like I am moving in slow motion.
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:13 am

jonezn4Bones wrote:Is my Turi, Sky full of sunshine beginning a relapse?

It took my brain a couple of seconds to register what was it you were talking about ! LOL so I guess that would be a YES; I said this morning towards the end of the day is when things go downhill for me.
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:14 am

No. No kidney stones but my head feels "puffy" and I"m a little dizzy. Only a tiny bit. It feels like I am moving in slow motion.

You may be in need of some fresh air!!! and STAY OUT OF THE GREASY FOODS!!!!!!!!
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by phoebsfan Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:14 am

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. Did Kas's spider babies get you too? She had a puffy hand...
phoebsfan
phoebsfan
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4792
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:16 am

Turi ray of sunshine wrote:In regards to your post about playing or not playing:

and about your nickname; well after the explanation it makes perfect sense! and I am about to say something that has been happening to me lately; which I am guessing has something to do with the reasoning behind your cyber name.
Every time this past weeks when I write Bones my finger has been going to the lower key 'z' and I've had to go back and retype it! kinda frustrating at times and I always blamed you!! LOL (at least in my head I did Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy)
I always seem to make a lasting impression - even if it's not altogether positive! There are a whole bunch of comments I interject into my conversations that are either deliberate mispronunciations or plays on words and emphasis on the wrong syllables or with a funny accent that all of my family and friends eventually find themselves saying. They can't help themselves and I find it amusing. My daughter told me recently that my ex still says them and then catches herself and swears at me because she can't get them out of her head. Very Happy
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:17 am

jonezn4Bones wrote:
marymageli wrote:

Then you know what to do. What I said before, so get some rest. I'm sure you'll feel a lot better after a nap. Take it as my sincere advice.Smile
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:18 am

jonezn4Bones wrote:
Turi ray of sunshine wrote:In regards to your post about playing or not playing:

I always seem to make a lasting impression - even if it's not altogether positive! There are a whole bunch of comments I interject into my conversations that are either deliberate mispronunciations or plays on words and emphasis on the wrong syllables or with a funny accent that all of my family and friends eventually find themselves saying. They can't help themselves and I find it amusing. My daughter told me recently that my ex still says them and then catches herself and swears at me because she can't get them out of her head. Very Happy

You've never left negative impressions Jonez! just catchy I guess you know JONEZ And BONES is only (at least for me at times) a one letter difference! and I end up laughing at myself anyways! I have even hit send before catching the mistake Very Happy.
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:18 am

Turi ray of sunshine wrote:

You may be in need of some fresh air!!! and STAY OUT OF THE GREASY FOODS!!!!!!!!
I am suspecting my blood pressure may be way too high and the fried food is likely a major contributor. (Although I have to give serious consideration to those spider babies, phoebs)
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:20 am

jonezn4Bones wrote:

And this satisfies you. Very understandable. Laughing
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:20 am

I am suspecting my blood pressure may be way too high and the fried food is likely a major contributor. (Although I have to give serious consideration to those spider babies, phoebs)

LOL I have no idea what this whole baby spider thing is; but I will go with the fried food thing. You should start by taking a walk in the afternoon; get the muscle and blood flowing!! high pressure is a serious issue; wait till Poly finds out!
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:21 am

jonezn4Bones wrote:

You've never left negative impressions Jonez! just catchy I guess you know JONEZ And BONES is only (at least for me at times) a one letter difference! and I end up laughing at myself anyways! I have even hit send before catching the mistake Very Happy.
For a few months now I have been replacing "e" with the number "3" and haven't been able to stop myself. Before that it was with the number "5." WTF???? scratch scratch
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:21 am

OK guy and girls! I shall leave for a few since I need to go heat up my food and I will be right back! HOPEFULLY!

See you all in a bit!
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turi ray of sunshine Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:22 am

For a few months now I have been replacing "e" with the number "3" and haven't been able to stop myself. Before that it was with the number "5." WTF????

OK I can understand the 3, but the 5 I can't!?
Turi ray of sunshine
Turi ray of sunshine
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by phoebsfan Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:23 am

good it's bad enough that Kas has them in her hand... it would be just way too creepy if they were in your head.

When I had my tumor my eye got a swollen and my little brother would tease me about spider babies... that it was full of them and that one day they'd all crawl out... cause he's a dweeb like that... so now I always have to ask if it's the spider babies.
phoebsfan
phoebsfan
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4792
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:26 am

marymageli wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:

Does that make me a bitter man?
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:28 am

LOL I have no idea what this whole baby spider thing is; but I will go with the fried food thing. You should start by taking a walk in the afternoon; get the muscle and blood flowing!! high pressure is a serious issue; wait till Poly finds out!
OH!!!! You are going to rat me out to poli. Oh crap. That's evil! I have no exit strategy for that . . .*worry*
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:32 am

jonezn4Bones wrote:
marymageli wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:

Does that make me a bitter man?
No, I didn't mean it ironically. I would feel the same even if it was a selfish thing. That's why it's understandable and satisfying. You've made a lasting impression on her which should be understood as you, once the head of the family, cannot be forgotten and won't ever be replaced. You'll be remembered by your whole family. Don't forget that. Smile
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next