Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Hart Booth Fan Club

+17
Kasper
A2BOREANAZ
Fluffernutter
SnoopGirl
Francie
katarina
ToZiKa
Polygirl
willgirl
phoebsfan
hy6110327
Evi
jonezn4Bones
PIMP
magicstar
flyersfan35
gimmeagun
21 posters

:: The IHBFC

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

I Hart Booth Fan Club - Page 38 Empty Re: I Hart Booth Fan Club

Post by himbeer29 Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:24 pm

that's a good idea, poly... goodnight!

I think I need to leave as well, if I ever want to be able to come here again... my laptop is dangerously close to sliding off my stomach and off the bed to crash onto the floor...
himbeer29
himbeer29
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 10638
Say What You Want : Chicks Against Energy Drinks = C.A.E.D ♫♪Because they are bad for you♪♫ (Thanks to Turi!)
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:24 pm

Polygirl wrote:well since I am getting less and less coherent I am gonna sign off and see if I can get any sleep tonight

Bye poly, have a good rest!
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Number of posts : 28379
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:25 pm

himbeer29 wrote:that's a good idea, poly... goodnight!

I think I need to leave as well, if I ever want to be able to come here again... my laptop is dangerously close to sliding off my stomach and off the bed to crash onto the floor...

Good night to you, too, razz.
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:25 pm

He had a fake ring as well as the real engagement ring. It was winter and after a nice meal they strolled out onto an old iron bridge and he proposed to her and pulled out the hideous, fake ring. She was stammering for words more than objecting to the ring but he took her pause and delay in responding to put on a dramatic display of how stupid he was and how she would never marry a jerk like him and how the ring wasn't good enough and that she deserved better. Then he threw the ring towards the water but it bounced off the bridge and tumbled just out of reach - teetering on a ledge in the moonlight.

She was freaking out and trying to assure him that none of that was true and trying to reach through the bridge to get the ring and then he got down on his knee and presented the real ring and told her all those things he said about himself had been true before he met her but that his life was so much better because she was with him and believed in him.

And after she calmed down and stopped crying and had the ring on her finger she punched him!
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 12588
Say What You Want : Everyone should make the effort to be original (not odd)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by himbeer29 Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:26 pm

goodnight mary! if you ever get pictures up from the wedding, I'd love to see! for the sake of research... and curiousity ;-) hehehehe
himbeer29
himbeer29
Administrator
Administrator

Say What You Want : Chicks Against Energy Drinks = C.A.E.D ♫♪Because they are bad for you♪♫ (Thanks to Turi!)

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:27 pm

marymageli wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:Do you realize that that beard was older than most of you? 28 years????

Mary, I have braced myself and have the proper grimace on my face. May I hear your first impression, please? (Don't be too flattering) Remember I accept criticism at face value but not compliments.

On the first comment - of course I do. That's what I meant by "history of last decades". Or something like that.

I don't wanna be too flattery as you put it, you know you always - well, 99% - get the real me when talking to you. As I had guessed earlier, for me, and I am sure for plenty of women out there, you are a handsome man. I had told this to you before your transformation. In theory, you could be an ideal person for me....provided I lived in the US and I wasn't married of course. The age factor, interests and all. Embarassed

As your friend I advise you to look ahead. There is plenty of fish in the sea, and I am positive soon you'll find your match. I really wish you all the best.

One more comment on the pic. It wasn't your best one, it's just a plain, emotionless pic taken quickly and out of context. I'll bet if a pic taken while with friends, your face would lit up and would look much nicer. And now I am only talking about context, atmosphere and feelings. So all in all, lucky magic who got to advise you to get rid of your extra hair which I think since it started to get grey had meant plain misery to you. I like you a lot. As simple as that.
Thank You. I will show my appreciation by accepting your opinion.
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:28 pm

Polygirl wrote:well since I am getting less and less coherent I am gonna sign off and see if I can get any sleep tonight
Good Night.
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:29 pm

jonezn4Bones wrote:He had a fake ring as well as the real engagement ring. It was winter and after a nice meal they strolled out onto an old iron bridge and he proposed to her and pulled out the hideous, fake ring. She was stammering for words more than objecting to the ring but he took her pause and delay in responding to put on a dramatic display of how stupid he was and how she would never marry a jerk like him and how the ring wasn't good enough and that she deserved better. Then he threw the ring towards the water but it bounced off the bridge and tumbled just out of reach - teetering on a ledge in the moonlight.

She was freaking out and trying to assure him that none of that was true and trying to reach through the bridge to get the ring and then he got down on his knee and presented the real ring and told her all those things he said about himself had been true before he met her but that his life was so much better because she was with him and believed in him.

And after she calmed down and stopped crying and had the ring on her finger she punched him!

He definitely deserved it. Men. Too assured to feel cocky enough...
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:30 pm

Good Night Razz-brey . . .
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:30 pm

Just you an me, mary. I'm sure you looked lovely.
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:31 pm

Yeah. I could not be mean like that. Putting her through such an emotional rollercoaster.
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by himbeer29 Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:31 pm

jonezn4Bones wrote:He had a fake ring as well as the real engagement ring. It was winter and after a nice meal they strolled out onto an old iron bridge and he proposed to her and pulled out the hideous, fake ring. She was stammering for words more than objecting to the ring but he took her pause and delay in responding to put on a dramatic display of how stupid he was and how she would never marry a jerk like him and how the ring wasn't good enough and that she deserved better. Then he threw the ring towards the water but it bounced off the bridge and tumbled just out of reach - teetering on a ledge in the moonlight.

lol! that is cruel and amusing... I don't blame her for the punch! I didn't cry when my fiance proposed to me, although he did... he had difficulty speaking ;-) (he also cried at our engagement prayer thing ;-)). I never cry out of happiness, and rarely cry out of sadness. mostly, if i'm sad or stressed it just builds up inside me until I either watch Love Story to get it out or I get in the shower and let it out. Probably bad and unhealthy, but I can't help it. The one time I did cry around other people was at my friend's little brother's funeral, when they started singing amazing grace. Although a couple times I have cried in front of my fiance, when we were alone. They were extreme moments, however.

*reads the above and realizes she REALLY needs to go to sleep. getting much to honest ;-)* but I'm posting it anyways, it appears...
himbeer29
himbeer29
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:32 pm

Somehow you are a few hundred posts behind me . . .
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:32 pm

jonezn4Bones wrote:
marymageli wrote:
jonezn4Bones wrote:Do you realize that that beard was older than most of you? 28 years????

Mary, I have braced myself and have the proper grimace on my face. May I hear your first impression, please? (Don't be too flattering) Remember I accept criticism at face value but not compliments.

On the first comment - of course I do. That's what I meant by "history of last decades". Or something like that.

I don't wanna be too flattery as you put it, you know you always - well, 99% - get the real me when talking to you. As I had guessed earlier, for me, and I am sure for plenty of women out there, you are a handsome man. I had told this to you before your transformation. In theory, you could be an ideal person for me....provided I lived in the US and I wasn't married of course. The age factor, interests and all. Embarassed

As your friend I advise you to look ahead. There is plenty of fish in the sea, and I am positive soon you'll find your match. I really wish you all the best.

One more comment on the pic. It wasn't your best one, it's just a plain, emotionless pic taken quickly and out of context. I'll bet if a pic taken while with friends, your face would lit up and would look much nicer. And now I am only talking about context, atmosphere and feelings. So all in all, lucky magic who got to advise you to get rid of your extra hair which I think since it started to get grey had meant plain misery to you. I like you a lot. As simple as that.
Thank You. I will show my appreciation by accepting your opinion.

Really? I am very happy. Usually you find it difficult to accept others' and often mine opinion concerning your looks and personality. But you are welcome, my dear boy, my friend. I am honoured.I love you
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:33 pm

himbeer29 wrote:

lol! that is cruel and amusing... I don't blame her for the punch! I didn't cry when my fiance proposed to me, although he did... he had difficulty speaking ;-) (he also cried at our engagement prayer thing ;-)). I never cry out of happiness, and rarely cry out of sadness. mostly, if i'm sad or stressed it just builds up inside me until I either watch Love Story to get it out or I get in the shower and let it out. Probably bad and unhealthy, but I can't help it. The one time I did cry around other people was at my friend's little brother's funeral, when they started singing amazing grace. Although a couple times I have cried in front of my fiance, when we were alone. They were extreme moments, however.

*reads the above and realizes she REALLY needs to go to sleep. getting much to honest ;-)* but I'm posting it anyways, it appears...
When my soon to be wife was approaching down the aisle at our wedding I was crying uncontrollably.
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:35 pm

jonezn4Bones wrote:Just you an me, mary. I'm sure you looked lovely.

That's always nice. I mean being alone with you, but it won't last. Whatever.I was sort of OK with myself, though some said I was hot. Don't know.
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by himbeer29 Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:35 pm

When my soon to be wife was approaching down the aisle at our wedding I was crying uncontrollably.

I'm fairly certain he will as well... he's much more emotional than I am... although he hates to admit it, being afraid it takes away from his "manliness" ;-)
himbeer29
himbeer29
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:35 pm

So it's mid-morning for you, already, mary? Did you sleep at all?
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by marymageli Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:36 pm

jonezn4Bones wrote:Somehow you are a few hundred posts behind me . . .

Well, I was spending most of my Saturday out. Were you working last night as you had told me you would?
marymageli
marymageli
Master Criminal
Master Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post by himbeer29 Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:36 pm

you can tell how happy you were jonez... the look on your face in that picture was of such joy and pride :-). lovely and perfect for a wedding.
himbeer29
himbeer29
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:37 pm

himbeer29 wrote:

I'm fairly certain he will as well... he's much more emotional than I am... although he hates to admit it, being afraid it takes away from his "manliness" ;-)
As much as I love your company and especially your tired confessions - you should sleep, Audrey . . .
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by himbeer29 Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:37 pm

and mary, I'm sure you were beautiful :-).
himbeer29
himbeer29
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jonezn4Bones Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:38 pm

himbeer29 wrote:you can tell how happy you were jonez... the look on your face in that picture was of such joy and pride :-). lovely and perfect for a wedding.
It was/is all I ever wanted. Then we had our children and I was fulfilled. Oops. All gone.
jonezn4Bones
jonezn4Bones
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by himbeer29 Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:38 pm

well I keep meaning to leave... and now I will... goodnight!
himbeer29
himbeer29
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by himbeer29 Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:39 pm

:-(. you remind me of my mom, sometimes, jonez. I am sorry, really, I am.
himbeer29
himbeer29
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next