Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Case or cake? - rated k+ - humour/fluff -by CheeseBk

+10
Cassiopeia
Polygirl
mrsdavidboreanaz
EDDB
ggjunkie33
katarina
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
ToZiKa
CheeseBK
willgirl
14 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Case or cake? - rated k+ - humour/fluff -by CheeseBk - Page 5 Empty Re: Case or cake? - rated k+ - humour/fluff -by CheeseBk

Post by ToZiKa Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:54 am

okay so no rotten tomatoes today......but it's really sad that it was the last chapter already...... Crying or Very sad ......only an epilogue..... Crying or Very sad .....no new chapters...... Crying or Very sad ..... Crying or Very sad ......

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Case or cake? - rated k+ - humour/fluff -by CheeseBk - Page 5 Empty Re: Case or cake? - rated k+ - humour/fluff -by CheeseBk

Post by VentiGirl Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:06 am

epilogue! epilogue! epilogue! epilogue!
VentiGirl
VentiGirl
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by CheeseBK Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:28 pm

Thank you toz and venti so much for your reviews. It’s wonderful for me to see, that so you obviously liked the story and are going to miss it. I’ll miss it too. It’s so hard letting a story go, but it’s the way it has to be. Dragging it out forever would only ruin it, right?

So here we go, the epilogue is ready. I hope you’ll like it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Epilogue

“It's your phone.” Brennan addressed the man lying beside her, nudging him not so gently, her voice only a sleepy grumble.

Booth grunted in response and blindly reached for the offending - and ringing – item on his nightstand. Without looking at the display – and his tired eyes wouldn’t have been able to make out anything in the dark anyway – he flipped it open and growled “Booth.”

For a few moments he listened, then he let out a loud and excited. “What? When? They alright?”

Brennan blinked at his sudden outburst, wondering what might have occurred to get him wide awake in a mere instant. She yawned and reached for the lamp on her nightstand, flicking it on. She winced and squinted against the dim light and then turned to watch her boyfriend of a little more than six months.

A huge grin was plastered over his face and he – for once – looked wide awake while she was still half asleep. In the six months they had been together now – two of them actually living together – she’d never seen his face wearing that kind of expression. He was listening intently, but when he saw her watching him he grinned at her, and she felt relieved. If it made him grin like that, it couldn’t be bad news.

Then he said “Congratulations, bro.” And very suddenly Brennan knew what had to have happened.

“Michelle’s had the baby?” Brennan asked and her boyfriend nodded, still listening to what his brother was telling him. After a while Seeley Booth smiled, nodded again, then obviously remembered that Jared would not be able to see him. “Jared, I told you. It changes you life. I know it sounds… weird, but everything’s different when you’re a daddy. Give Michelle our congratulations, too, okay? Should I come over to the hospital? After all we have to celebrate.”

He waited again for a few moments, then had to laugh out loud. “Hey, one could think you’ve been the one to deliver the baby. But I understand you’re beat, too. Ah, well.. okay bro, I’ll meet you later and then we’ll celebrate, okay? Bye. Daddy.” He chuckled.

“How are they?” Brennan immediately asked, when Booth had closed his phone and put it back on the nightstand.

“Everything’s alright.” Booth said. “It’s a girl. She’s healthy and the mommy too. Tired, but healthy. J said the little bug already wrapped him around her tiny finger. Not a surprise, huh? He’s as happy as can be. Michelle too, he said.”

“Was it very hard on her?” Temperance asked, concern etched in her voice.

“Took her eight hours. The doctors thought she’d might need a C-section, but obviously Suzanna just needed a little more time. “ Booth smiled.

“Suzanna Booth? Sounds good.” Temperance smiled back at her boyfriend and added. “Uncle Seeley.”

“Yeah, Auntie Temperance. And the name is Suzanna Joy Booth.” He deliberately spoke the names slowly, to be able to catch he reaction.

She stopped dead, paling a little. “Joy? Why Joy?” Her voice sounded hoarse.

“They want us to be god parents. Our family likes to use the name of the god mother or god father as second name. But Suzanna Temperance? That’s kind of long.” Booth explained, taking her hand in his.

“Me? God mother? But… I’m… not catholic.” She sputtered, surprised by the fact that Jared and Michelle had thought of her.

“That’s why I’ll be the god father… with you as my partner.” He winked at her and squeezed her hand reassuringly. “Okay, partner?”

“But… how do they know… about my real name?” Temperance asked and swallowed hard.

“You told Michelle yourself about your past, you just didn’t mention your name. Since she knew the whole story already, I figured there was no harm in telling her your real name. You’re not mad now, are you?” Seeley Booth gave her a questioning and almost worried look.

“No.” She shook her head. “I’m just surprised that they would name her after me.” She swallowed hard again, overwhelmed by emotion. “Choosing a name for your child… that usually is something very important for the parents.”

Booth nodded. “It is. But don’t be so surprised, baby. They like you and you’re family. Suzanna is part of a homage to my mother’s name too. You know. Anna - Suzanna.”

Brennan nodded, but she was still rendered speechless by the fact that Jared and Michelle had chosen to name her daughter after her. Even if it was not the name she used these days… it meant something.

“I don’t know much about children, Booth.” She stated after some time. “I’m not sure if I can be a good partner for you in that area.”

“Temperance, you’re a good partner to me in EVERY area, okay? Just because you’re not catholic doesn’t mean you’re not going to be great at dealing with the little bug. You’re doing great with Parker. You did well with Andy, too.” Booth tried to reassure her.

She smiled almost shyly. “Thank you.” She seemed to have relaxed, so he thought he could approach another important topic.

“Soooo. We’re both awake and it’s three am.” A sly smile slowly crept on Booth’s face. “You remember what you told me when we had Andy to look after? That just because you had breasts you didn’t have magical power over infants?”

She frowned a little at his words but nodded wordlessly.

“Cause I can tell you, baby, your breasts definitely have magical power over me.” His voice dropped to a husky whisper and had her shivering despite the heat that was suddenly flooding her.

“How come you’re still able to do this to me?” She shook her head in confusion, an involuntary sigh escaping her lips as he started to kiss his way up from her – as he had said - magical attributes to her collarbone.

“What?” He whispered against the soft skin of her throat.

“After more than six months you still make me want you so much. And I even tolerate you calling me baby.” She answered breathlessly. Her words made him pause and pull back, so that he could look into her eyes.

“You’re doing the same damn thing to me. I want you so much it’s driving me crazy when you’re parading around at work in your tight, sexy lab coat. So I think it’s only fair I can get you to want me too.” Having said what he wanted, he winked at her and moved to go back to the spot of soft skin he’d been kissing earlier, but she stopped him.

“Is it going to stay that way?” Brennan whispered, her voice hoarse with lust.

“Oh, yes…. If I have any say in that matter, it’s going to stay like that forever.” Booth mumbled, pressing little kisses to her throat. “Baby.” He added in a low murmur.

“Good. That’s what I want.” She answered, her breathing already sounding laboured.

“Stop talking, Bones, and start screaming.” He ordered before covering her mouth with his and kissing her deeply.

And she did scream that night. Repeatedly. And their neighbours once again whished, that one certain forensic anthropologist and her FBI agent would be going back to being just partners, as they had been for so long.

As if anything could keep these two from each other….

The End.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And this was it.. God, it’s hard ending this, but better end it when it’s still good, right?

Please let me know what you think, if you liked the epilogue or not.

I would like to thank you all for reading, for reviewing, for being patient, for your suggestions and for simply being the best readers ever! THANK YOU!

Maybe, one day I’ll have an idea for a sequel, but don’t count on it. It has to ‘feel right’ to me. Anyway, you’re awesome, thank you!
CheeseBK
CheeseBK
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3762
Say What You Want : don't provoke the lunatic!
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Karlia-Wicked-Witch Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:35 pm

LOLOLOL the ending
*cracked me up*

That's hone for awesome story
*appaluds*
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Karlia-Wicked-Witch
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 16090
Say What You Want : Buena Suerte Y Adios Mis Amigos <3

Back to top Go down

Post by CheeseBK Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:49 pm

Thank you so much, karlia. Glad you liked the end Wink
CheeseBK
CheeseBK
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:18 am

You already know that I loved the whole story.
I like your way of writing with just the right amount of details.
It's always nice to read your stories and I'm waiting for updates every day!

The epilogue was really fantastic.
I wanted to know what would happen to Michelle adn the baby and now I know it......a little baby girl named after Bones......very cute idea.
And I liked that after 6 months of being together and 2 of these months even living together they still want each other so much.

I'm a little sad though, that this story is finished now.
Aber man soll ja bekanntlich aufhören wenn es am Schönsten ist!

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by VentiGirl Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:44 am

awwwwwwwwww so cute
VentiGirl
VentiGirl
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by CheeseBK Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:18 pm

thank you toz and venti, glad you liked the epilogue.

I'd like to thank everybody who took the time to read this story and of course special thanks to the reviewers!
CheeseBK
CheeseBK
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5