Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Promopics "The Bones that Weren't" and "The Shallow in the Deep"

+13
DoctorB
jro54
tinkrella
lexie1982
kat0505
TinkonBrink
mommahurley
crzy4bones
Lo
treble21
bailey
elyon
gordongordonfan
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Promopics "The Bones that Weren't" and "The Shallow in the Deep" - Page 2 Empty Re: Promopics "The Bones that Weren't" and "The Shallow in the Deep"

Post by lexie1982 Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:44 pm

Great analogies Tink and Gordongordon! I really think it's just a matter of waiting to see what metaphorical "cliff" the writers will push Hannah from-me thinks her career most likely. And hey- if the get stuck for ideas they can always go with the Angie/hormone thing batterup

lexie1982

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-10-10

Back to top Go down

Promopics "The Bones that Weren't" and "The Shallow in the Deep" - Page 2 Empty Re: Promopics "The Bones that Weren't" and "The Shallow in the Deep"

Post by jro54 Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:23 pm

I'm really worried about the 5th episode...because I really hope they don't show too much Booth being all upset and worried about Hannah. I understand that he'll care about her and have feelings for her...because he's just that kind of guy...but I just hope it's not overdone. That to me is worse than sex. nervous
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:26 pm

lexie- LOL... the Angie hormonal thing [Only admins are allowed to see this image] ... a solid back up choice if needed! :-)

jro-54- Exactly! I agree that seeing lots of caring/tender moments would be more painful than the sex stuff. I think we'll get a quick scene or so... and of course they'll likely throw in 'caring, supportive Booth (cause it would be in character and he does "love" her... or should I say he "shiloves" her- 'superficial; hiding; in the moment' love Smile ) and I think also it'll be another opportunity for them to show Brennan 'watching on' and realizing more feelings. But I'm with ya, no "overdone" please! :-)
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:39 pm

UGH! Please no "overdone." I'm okay with Booth/Hannah having hot monkey sex...and I understand that he does care about her and has feelings for her, but I just hope they don't over do it.

I just feel like the more and more they show Booth/Hannah's feelings for each other, the more it will be harder to salvage the rest B&B's relationship. I'm sure Booth has feelings for Hannah...because that's just the type of a guy he is and I'm sure that we'll get a few "angtsy, worried" Booth scenes in this episode...but what he feels for Hannah, totally IMO, can't be the same or more than what he feels for Brennan.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorB Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:45 pm

jro54 wrote:
I just feel like the more and more they show Booth/Hannah's feelings for each other, the more it will be harder to salvage the rest B&B's relationship. I'm sure Booth has feelings for Hannah...because that's just the type of a guy he is and I'm sure that we'll get a few "angtsy, worried" Booth scenes in this episode...but what he feels for Hannah, totally IMO, can't be the same or more than what he feels for Brennan.

Wordy word word word.

DoctorB
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2010-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:22 pm

gordongordonfan wrote:Love the comparison to B/B/H to the classics. You know... a lot of the classics could fit in comparison, but you may have to switch the gender lines. (You know how Booth is the intuitive one and Brennan is the "cooler", logical one... traditionally their roles would have been reversed in gender terms.) Even my favorite- Pride and Prejudice- fits this.... If you switch the genders, Brennan could be the cooly rational Mr. Darcy who loves Booth (Elizabeth) but fears her feelings for him (and as an aside, he's also of a lower 'class' from her just like Elizabeth was to Darcy)... So Booth (again, Elizabeth) turns her affections elsewhere after feeling rebuffed by Brennan (Darcy)- and also feeling like he's not quite good enough. Booth (aka Elizabeth) turns to a fun loving and 'life of the party' Hannah (Mr. Wickam in our Pride and Prejudice story.) And any of us who know the story, well we all know what happens to Mr. Wickam in the end, don't we? LOL And that Darcy and Elizabeth live happily ever after- once the misunderstandings and hidden feelings are cleared up! Very Happy Am I nuts, and just seeing "Bones" everywhere? LOL

You know in the movie version of P&P (if you listen to the director commentary) Joe Wright- the Director...calls the 1st proposal scene between Lizzie & Darcy the "car crash moment"...I call Booth's "let's gamble" the Car Crash Moment in the 100th! Very Happy

On a shallow side note: Hannah's hurt her knee and that's why she's in a hospital bed? I should hope that Booth is not stuck to her bedside! Get a grip! It's just a knee! (It's not like she's seeing cartoon babies Wink )
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorna Doone Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:16 am

[quote="TinkonBrink"].I've recently had a re watch of some of my old Jane Austen DVDs. This Booth/Brennan/Hannah thing is like the plot of Persuasion! Very Happy ...No! I didn't take Hannah to Lyme and push her off the wall! heybaby )

[quote="tinkrella"]

Ah! Persuasion is my favorite Jane Austin. Wentworth is so superior a mate compared to Darcy. Here's hoping Hannah takes her spill sooner rather than later. Twisted Evil

Lorna

Lorna Doone
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:37 am

TinkonBrink wrote:
gordongordonfan wrote:Love the comparison to B/B/H to the classics. You know... a lot of the classics could fit in comparison, but you may have to switch the gender lines. (You know how Booth is the intuitive one and Brennan is the "cooler", logical one... traditionally their roles would have been reversed in gender terms.) Even my favorite- Pride and Prejudice- fits this.... If you switch the genders, Brennan could be the cooly rational Mr. Darcy who loves Booth (Elizabeth) but fears her feelings for him (and as an aside, he's also of a lower 'class' from her just like Elizabeth was to Darcy)... So Booth (again, Elizabeth) turns her affections elsewhere after feeling rebuffed by Brennan (Darcy)- and also feeling like he's not quite good enough. Booth (aka Elizabeth) turns to a fun loving and 'life of the party' Hannah (Mr. Wickam in our Pride and Prejudice story.) And any of us who know the story, well we all know what happens to Mr. Wickam in the end, don't we? LOL And that Darcy and Elizabeth live happily ever after- once the misunderstandings and hidden feelings are cleared up! Very Happy Am I nuts, and just seeing "Bones" everywhere? LOL

You know in the movie version of P&P (if you listen to the director commentary) Joe Wright- the Director...calls the 1st proposal scene between Lizzie & Darcy the "car crash moment"...I call Booth's "let's gamble" the Car Crash Moment in the 100th! Very Happy

On a shallow side note: Hannah's hurt her knee and that's why she's in a hospital bed? I should hope that Booth is not stuck to her bedside! Get a grip! It's just a knee! (It's not like she's seeing cartoon babies Wink )

LOL... totally agree with the 'car crash moments' Smile It's funny cause they say that nearly all love stories in movies etc... tend to revert back to this 'Pride and Prejudice' formula. (or other Austen novels would surely apply I'm sure cause they generally follow the same formula too... they just usually quote the P&P one). If you switch up the genders, conflict keeping them apart and means of resolution.... most of them DO seem to fi! LOL

I agree about the knee too- it's obviously been there since Afghanistan and she's done just fine... no cartoon babies anywhere in sight! I think Booth should just go golfing or something!- LOL okay, okay, maybe that would be a tinee tiny bit out of character for Booth I guess Wink... drat! (I was gonna say golfing or card game, Shocked but in Booth's case that would be a 'no no'!)
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:58 am

gordongordonfan wrote: I think Booth should just go golfing or something!- LOL okay, okay, maybe that would be a tinee tiny bit out of character for Booth I guess Wink... drat! (I was gonna say golfing or card game, Shocked but in Booth's case that would be a 'no no'!)
Laughing
Maybe practice some more plumbing with Brennan?
Or go ice skating with Brennan?
Or go shopping...with Brennan so she can pick out something other than her Joseph and his amazing technicolor dream coat array of trench coats and Booth...Booth can find himself some more inspirational ties?
Or...you know, he could just sit by Blondzilla's bedside and read her a nice story? ("Once upon a time a nice blonde lady went for a walk on a high wall...." Twisted Evil )
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

The tree went Crash!

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:14 am

Tink...may I say I love you!????/ You're so funny and you make my day brighter with your wit!

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:33 am

@ TinkonBrink. I LOVE YOU!!!!
(in a that-a-girl kind of way Wink )

OMG! [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Every one of your posts! THANKS FOR THE LAUGHS! Very Happy
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:43 am

TinkonBrink wrote:Or...you know, he could just sit by Blondzilla's bedside and read her a nice story? ("Once upon a time a nice blonde lady went for a walk on a high wall...." Twisted Evil )
Razz Razz Razz HYSTERICAL!
Tink, you're very popular now: a good friend of mine tells that a) she loves you (second it!) and b) asks you if she may post this 'once upon a time' on twitter to HH or simply about #Bones (whatever that # means...)?
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:31 am

Tink- LMAO... "Joseph and his array of technicolor dreamcoats" for the trench ROFL
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:48 am

mereva wrote:
TinkonBrink wrote:Or...you know, he could just sit by Blondzilla's bedside and read her a nice story? ("Once upon a time a nice blonde lady went for a walk on a high wall...." Twisted Evil )
Razz Razz Razz HYSTERICAL!
Tink, you're very popular now: a good friend of mine tells that a) she loves you (second it!) and b) asks you if she may post this 'once upon a time' on twitter to HH or simply about #Bones (whatever that # means...)?
OK, if this goes to him, I'd be curious if and how he responds. Like, would he get the tongue-in-cheek humor, or get mad again? I would think he'd get it. Especially the fact that it's a "nice" blonde lady. Razz. As in, yes Hart, we get it, she's nice. DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT WE'D LIKE HER GONE ASAP. Very Happy. It might actually give him a laugh.
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by lexie1982 Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:02 am

@ Tinkonbrink- may I just say bowdown and cheers to your cleverness! LOL You are hysterical! Perfect example of why I love this forum-I am SO enjoying being part of the conversation here and it has gotten me even more psyched about this season than I was before! Very Happy

lexie1982

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:50 am

Okay me ABY peeps! [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

You know I love you all back, right? 2Tup
Someone (probably the local authorities) would find me muttering incoherently in a dark corner if it weren't for this forum and you fellow nutters fans!

I've dragged myself out of my Barbie/Hannah/Blondzilla induced funk...and I'm currently knocking about the idea of doing a FanVid about Hannah Tink stylieee!...but shhhhh! It's still in development!

Yeah..about HH...I'd steer clear of "The Hanson" unless the subject includes Top Gear, Canada, Non Bones topics, Canada, Good ratings, Top Gear and...maybe Canada?! I'm sure he'd appreciate the comparison of Bones to the Classics...not too sure if he'd find it flattering to know I'm waiting for Hannah to go KerrSplat?! Razz ("In the vernacular!" Laughing )
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

The tree went Crash!

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:22 am

Tink, you my friend, are my hero. I literally snorted sweet tea through my nose. Do you have any idea how painful that is??
I'll be patiently waiting for that Hannah fan vid by the way....

And yes I do like Hannah, I don't have a problem with her. But if I had to choose- I'm with Brennan. All the way. Therefore I wouldn't have a problem with Hannah taking a hike along the wall. I'd even be willing to help out by giving her a friendly little push. You know, just to be helpful wouldn't want to see her get hurt or anything. Twisted Evil
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:12 am

We haven't seen any tender, loving scenes between Booth/Hannah yet...which does make me feel better. I'm okay with hot, monkey sex...because it shows that their relationship based of sex, adreline, and lust...but they if they show they show some tender loving scenes, I would feel like it's threatening B&B's relationship. I'm sure Booth has feelings for Hannah...and that we'll get some "angsty, worreid" Booth scenes...because that's just the type of guy he is. I just hope they don't over do it in this episode.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2