Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Promopics "The Bones that Weren't" and "The Shallow in the Deep"

+13
DoctorB
jro54
tinkrella
lexie1982
kat0505
TinkonBrink
mommahurley
crzy4bones
Lo
treble21
bailey
elyon
gordongordonfan
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Promopics "The Bones that Weren't" and "The Shallow in the Deep" Empty Promopics "The Bones that Weren't" and "The Shallow in the Deep"

Post by gordongordonfan Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:23 am

Are these already posted somewhere? If they are- oops! I'll post em just in case- feel free to move them if they go better in the episode by episode thread! Smile

Has 5 pictures of episode 6. Daisy is in them- but not in lab coat??? Hmmm... Plus last one of Sweets and Booth dressed up... (Can we hope for Bones to be there somewhere too all dressed up to the nines? :-)

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Actually they also had some pics of episode 5 I hadn't seen yet. Again- sorry if they are already here somewhere! Hannah and hospital are in some these pics:

(if you click on the pictures it'll give you a large version of them in a slide show)
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Promopics "The Bones that Weren't" and "The Shallow in the Deep" Empty Re: Promopics "The Bones that Weren't" and "The Shallow in the Deep"

Post by elyon Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:39 am

OK I apologize to all. It is Hannah's leg and not her hand.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Promopics "The Bones that Weren't" and "The Shallow in the Deep" Empty Re: Promopics "The Bones that Weren't" and "The Shallow in the Deep"

Post by bailey Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:27 am

elyon wrote:OK I apologize to all. It is Hannah's leg and not her hand.

Lol. Apologizing for what? It's her knee specifically from the look of the bandage and the film Brennan is holding. I still think you're right about it being a sharpnel removal though. It sounds like (from the sides) that she goes right back to work afterwards.

I know a lot of people are upset seeing Booth and Hannah have sex, but that doesn't bother me. If we see him really upset and freaking out about the possibility of her being hurt in this episode, that'll upset me. Sex you can have with anyone, but the only person I really want to see Booth caring about is Brennan.

That being said, I've handled the episodes so far just fine, I think I was more worried about Hannah they I needed to be and I suspect that trend is going to continue.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:38 am

I agree. I know he'll worry about Hannah cause he's that kind of guy... but I hope we don't get too much mush about it. That's worse than sex IMO also. See Brennan's face in the one pic as she's looking on (likely at Booth and Hannah) in hospital? More Brennan angst, MAN ED is good!
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:54 am

gordongordonfan wrote:I agree. I know he'll worry about Hannah cause he's that kind of guy... but I hope we don't get too much mush about it. That's worse than sex IMO also. See Brennan's face in the one pic as she's looking on (likely at Booth and Hannah) in hospital? More Brennan angst, MAN ED is good!

Emily is really making this storyline worth it for me. Her facial expressions are just heartbreaking. Sad

I'm with you, I'll be ok with him worrying/caring I just hope it's not overdone. Even if it is, I bet Emily's performance will save the day once again. Smile
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:17 am

Thanks for posting!
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:19 am

You know I've seen a lot of complaints about Brennan's wardrobe lately and honestly in comparisons to last seasons wardrobe I think I may love her clothes this year. She looks really cute in the skinny jeans and boots.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:20 am

But man, that ever-lovin' trenchcoat! It's now become a character in its own right, complete with multi-colored disguises.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:22 am

treble21 wrote:You know I've seen a lot of complaints about Brennan's wardrobe lately and honestly in comparisons to last seasons wardrobe I think I may love her clothes this year. She looks really cute in the skinny jeans and boots.

I agree. I really like her clothes. It's one of the first things I thought when I started watching Bones, "wait, this person is so outta touch with pop cultural and all things in trend but she dresses great." Although, I suppose I was watching earlier season then.

But, gah, I loooooveeeeeee those boots. I want them. Lol.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:07 am

treble21 wrote:Thanks for posting!

Your welcome! Wasn't sure if they were already here somewhere and I missed it.

I also think her wardrobe is steadily improving, Love the jeans and boots. For me, we're on the right path. Now we gotta get some more feminine or flattering shirts. The white one this epi was better too, so maybe we're getting there. Regarding the trench- yeah, it is it's own character by now! LOL I like a trench coat- esp her white one, just too many of them! (And did you notice last episode it was a 'short trench' now. Geez- it sure does have it's own disguises now! LOL) ... maybe they will continue to gradually dress her more 'sexy' or 'feminine' as the season and Hannah story line keep going, as some suggested. Kind of reinforcing her coming out of her shell and Booth noticing, etc. ??? Don't know. At least things are looking up in that dept. right now LOL
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Lo Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:39 am

gordongordonfan wrote:

Has 5 pictures of episode 6. Daisy is in them- but not in lab coat??? Hmmm... Plus last one of Sweets and Booth dressed up... (Can we hope for Bones to be there somewhere too all dressed up to the nines? :-)

Not sure I think that's the cougar cruise ship episode maybe. so they could be getting those drinks that were in the sides. And Brennan is chatting up the young guy. Not sure though, I don't remember ep. orders just the sides contents.
Lo
Lo
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 683
Say What You Want : Icon: tempertemper77 @ lj
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://twitter.com/clairedietz

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:52 am

gordongordonfan wrote:

Daisy is wearing the interns' lab coat. It's grey while the main cast's coats are blue.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:29 am

I like Brennan's skinny jeans and boots. Booth looks so lovable in that pic at the bar with Sweets. But I'm soooo sick of plain white dress shirts....I miss the days of blues and purples and stripes....

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:38 am

I love the purple check trench coat....but it is true it seems she's either in a trench coat or a lab coat! lol. But she's beautiful either way. I just hope they will give her something to wear that gives Booth's eyes a little pop soon! It seems as though it's probably on purpose to draw a very big distinction between Hannah's and Brennan's styles... businesslike clothes/sexy clothes.... business relationship/sexy relationship... etc. lol

Oh : I also love the skinny jeans and boots.

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:58 am

elyon wrote:It is Hannah's leg and not her hand.

Okay...time to confess...
Hands up...who hit Hannah in the patella and put her in hospital? batterup
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:03 am

Shrapnel from getting shot on assignment in Afghanistan. No one seems to be able to get up enough emotion to hit her. Although she and Booth could have fallen out of bed.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0505 Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:06 am

TinkonBrink wrote:
elyon wrote:It is Hannah's leg and not her hand.

Okay...time to confess...
Hands up...who hit Hannah in the patella and put her in hospital? batterup

Razz

Finally something funny here.
kat0505
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:51 am

elyon wrote:Shrapnel from getting shot on assignment in Afghanistan. No one seems to be able to get up enough emotion to hit her.

Hmmm...Shot you say?
Curiouser and curiouser...who round here has access to a gun?
shoot makemyday (What? They're just water pistols Wink )
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

The tree went Crash!

Back to top Go down

Post by lexie1982 Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:38 am

Im a newbie here-hello to all my beautiful fellow Bones fans! Just wanted to say the pics from these episodes look great..although I totally agree with those who have said they hope we dont have to see much of Booth worrying over Miss Hannah. Also, Tinkonbrink-you are very funny! Very Happy

lexie1982

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:08 am

I totally didn't catch that the intern coat was a different color (Daisy is wearing) LOL I'm unobservant at times!
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:49 am

batterup I'll admit it. I hit her. Razz

j/k. I wouldn't hurt a fly. and....Hannah's too nice for Brennan to hit.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:09 am

lexie1982 wrote:Im a newbie here-hello to all my beautiful fellow Bones fans! Just wanted to say the pics from these episodes look great..although I totally agree with those who have said they hope we dont have to see much of Booth worrying over Miss Hannah. Also, Tinkonbrink-you are very funny! Very Happy

Welcome to the madhouse ABY Lexie! Very Happy

I'm having a good day today Razz

(Want to know why? Come with me whilst I walk you slightly off topic...I've recently had a re watch of some of my old Jane Austen DVDs. This Booth/Brennan/Hannah thing is like the plot of Persuasion! Very Happy Wentworth proposes to Anne Elliot. Anne Elliot knocks him back. Sound familiar? Years pass. In our case...months pass! Back comes Wentworth and Anne must watch whilst he plays flirty flirt with Louisa Musgrove. (Although Austen was perhaps kinder to her readers and decided not to torture them with sex scenes! Embarassed ) Until a visit to Lyme where Louisa's (*cough*Hannah*cough*) impetuous, head strong behaviour results in an accident on the steps at the sea front. She jumps and falls. (Dear me, those burdens that allow us to fly didn't work too well there, ay?) So now I'm just waiting for Hannah to fall off the metaphorical wall. Voila! Tink is cheerful again! Here now...we'll walk back to the topic of pictures...and before you ask...No! I didn't take Hannah to Lyme and push her off the wall! heybaby )

tinkrella wrote: I'll admit it. I hit her.

However Angela's hormonal...she'd totally get away with it! Laughing
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

The tree went Crash!

Back to top Go down

Post by lexie1982 Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:24 am

Brilliant! LOL Angela could totally plead temporary instanity due to the hormones cheers

lexie1982

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by gordongordonfan Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:53 am

TinkonBrink wrote:
lexie1982 wrote:Im a newbie here-hello to all my beautiful fellow Bones fans! Just wanted to say the pics from these episodes look great..although I totally agree with those who have said they hope we dont have to see much of Booth worrying over Miss Hannah. Also, Tinkonbrink-you are very funny! Very Happy

Welcome to the madhouse ABY Lexie! Very Happy

I'm having a good day today Razz

(Want to know why? Come with me whilst I walk you slightly off topic...I've recently had a re watch of some of my old Jane Austen DVDs. This Booth/Brennan/Hannah thing is like the plot of Persuasion! Very Happy Wentworth proposes to Anne Elliot. Anne Elliot knocks him back. Sound familiar? Years pass. In our case...months pass! Back comes Wentworth and Anne must watch whilst he plays flirty flirt with Louisa Musgrove. (Although Austen was perhaps kinder to her readers and decided not to torture them with sex scenes! Embarassed ) Until a visit to Lyme where Louisa's (*cough*Hannah*cough*) impetuous, head strong behaviour results in an accident on the steps at the sea front. She jumps and falls. (Dear me, those burdens that allow us to fly didn't work too well there, ay?) So now I'm just waiting for Hannah to fall off the metaphorical wall. Voila! Tink is cheerful again! Here now...we'll walk back to the topic of pictures...and before you ask...No! I didn't take Hannah to Lyme and push her off the wall! [Only admins are allowed to see this image] )

tinkrella wrote: I'll admit it. I hit her.

However Angela's hormonal...she'd totally get away with it! Laughing

Love the comparison to B/B/H to the classics. You know... a lot of the classics could fit in comparison, but you may have to switch the gender lines. (You know how Booth is the intuitive one and Brennan is the "cooler", logical one... traditionally their roles would have been reversed in gender terms.) Even my favorite- Pride and Prejudice- fits this.... If you switch the genders, Brennan could be the cooly rational Mr. Darcy who loves Booth (Elizabeth) but fears her feelings for him (and as an aside, he's also of a lower 'class' from her just like Elizabeth was to Darcy)... So Booth (again, Elizabeth) turns her affections elsewhere after feeling rebuffed by Brennan (Darcy)- and also feeling like he's not quite good enough. Booth (aka Elizabeth) turns to a fun loving and 'life of the party' Hannah (Mr. Wickam in our Pride and Prejudice story.) And any of us who know the story, well we all know what happens to Mr. Wickam in the end, don't we? LOL And that Darcy and Elizabeth live happily ever after- once the misunderstandings and hidden feelings are cleared up! Very Happy Am I nuts, and just seeing "Bones" everywhere? LOL
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:09 pm

omg these posts are brilliant...keep em coming...laughing feels great!

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next