Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theories, baby!!!!

+25
recoveringbonesaddict
treble21
RubyRuby
gordongordonfan
mommahurley
shipper87
bonesfan158
ddc
aardvark508
crzy4bones
bailey
joybrennan
elyon
tinkrella
GryphonTatoo
bonesparticulat
dreamerktm411
virtualhorizon
bones20
gimkrt
kat0505
MI_Bonesgirl
katharine
DoctorB
jro54
29 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Theories, baby!!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Theories, baby!!!!

Post by Bonesicted Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:35 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:Ok new theory after watching tonight- I'm convinced this season is going to be a coma dream. Something happened to Brennan in Maluku, and she's dreaming all of this. Too many out of character and odd moments for her. Plus:
1-nothing happens unless 1st a dream
2-Brennan dreamed of a relationship with Booth-no way she would ever admit that to anyone,especially not in Sweets presence
3-Brennan solves her own murder. Need I say more?
4-how does this Booth/Hannah relationship get resolved with everyone's integrity intact and the audience still believing in a B&B future?
5- mid season, things will appear to be not what they seem
6-someone dies at the hand of the sniper-Brennan perhaps sees her death?
Then at the end of the season it will be revealed Brennan was in a coma and B&B have their coffee cart reunion.

That's the only way I can make sense of this mess....
Gosh, if you'd asked me during the summer if I believed in this theory I'd have said no, but now I'm actually thinking that all the characters' "weird" behavior etc would make sense if this theory is at least somewhat true. However I really don't want another coma dream. No

I don't easily get pissed off, but if this happens. If HH & co make this whole season into a coma dream or something like that, then I actually would get pissed. I don't want to waste my time on a weird storyline, but I know I will still be watching. I'm just afraid that I'll fall "out of love" with Bones if they twist the storyline like that. I miss the feeling of being really excited for a new episode. Every Thursday was like Christmas. Now Thursdays are slowly changing into a regular boring day that doesn't even feel like a "yay it's Friday" day. Sad

Someone help me please! I want my "Bones' high" back. bounce

/Bonesicted, who still wants to believe in Santa Claus...I mean...in Bones. Wink
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:47 am

Bonesicted wrote:
MI_Bonesgirl wrote:Ok new theory after watching tonight- I'm convinced this season is going to be a coma dream. Something happened to Brennan in Maluku, and she's dreaming all of this. Too many out of character and odd moments for her. Plus:
1-nothing happens unless 1st a dream
2-Brennan dreamed of a relationship with Booth-no way she would ever admit that to anyone,especially not in Sweets presence
3-Brennan solves her own murder. Need I say more?
4-how does this Booth/Hannah relationship get resolved with everyone's integrity intact and the audience still believing in a B&B future?
5- mid season, things will appear to be not what they seem
6-someone dies at the hand of the sniper-Brennan perhaps sees her death?
Then at the end of the season it will be revealed Brennan was in a coma and B&B have their coffee cart reunion.

That's the only way I can make sense of this mess....
Gosh, if you'd asked me during the summer if I believed in this theory I'd have said no, but now I'm actually thinking that all the characters' "weird" behavior etc would make sense if this theory is at least somewhat true. However I really don't want another coma dream. No

I don't easily get pissed off, but if this happens. If HH & co make this whole season into a coma dream or something like that, then I actually would get pissed. I don't want to waste my time on a weird storyline, but I know I will still be watching. I'm just afraid that I'll fall "out of love" with Bones if they twist the storyline like that. I miss the feeling of being really excited for a new episode. Every Thursday was like Christmas. Now Thursdays are slowly changing into a regular boring day that doesn't even feel like a "yay it's Friday" day. Sad

/Bonesicted, who still wants to believe in Santa Claus...I mean...in Bones. Wink
See, I fell COMPLETELY out of love with Bones last night - hence the wipeout hope. Otherwise, I hope that Brennan takes the lesson that love is real and finds someone else. There've just been too many hits on this 'Ship. Last night, 'ship, hit, sunk. Neutral
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:02 am

i'm not ready to cry "sunk" quite yet...but as a person who used to stay up till 1 oc'vlock on wednesday night reading pov's Canadians and watching the links as soon as I got them, then watching again as soon as I woke up...then watching again that night when it broadcast on network.... I can honestly say...I watched baseball last night, completely content to wait till afterward to watch Bones on DVR.

That's certainly not a good sign... I'm not impressed so far this season. I don't feel any chemestry anymore with B&B...not hot vibe of electric current when they talk about completely mundane things. Brennan's big revelations fell flat...Booth and Hannah are actually a little bit nauseating...and not because I'm upset to see it, but because it's just flat and uninteresting. All of the characters are kind of dull and not working together. Their dynamnic is way off.

Like I said...I'm not throwing up the white flag, or throwing in the towell yet...but I'm worried. Actually...I'm not even excited about it enough to be worried.,,.I'm kind of bored. This is exactly what I was so scared would happen....ugh.

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:05 am

mommahurley wrote:i'm not ready to cry "sunk" quite yet...but as a person who used to stay up till 1 oc'vlock on wednesday night reading pov's Canadians and watching the links as soon as I got them, then watching again as soon as I woke up...then watching again that night when it broadcast on network.... I can honestly say...I watched baseball last night, completely content to wait till afterward to watch Bones on DVR.

That's certainly not a good sign... I'm not impressed so far this season. I don't feel any chemestry anymore with B&B...not hot vibe of electric current when they talk about completely mundane things. Brennan's big revelations fell flat...Booth and Hannah are actually a little bit nauseating...and not because I'm upset to see it, but because it's just flat and uninteresting. All of the characters are kind of dull and not working together. Their dynamnic is way off.

Like I said...I'm not throwing up the white flag, or throwing in the towell yet...but I'm worried. Actually...I'm not even excited about it enough to be worried.,,.I'm kind of bored. This is exactly what I was so scared would happen....ugh.

Believe me - I feel your pain. hug
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:11 am

IDK...I think the coma dream is totally plausible-would Hart go down that road again?? Hard telling. I really wouldn't put it past him. Especially considering what we are getting right now. Plus this time there is no B&B sex being teased so he wouldn't get the backlash in that sense.
There are just too many things that are off this season. The biggest red flag, for me anyway, is the Brennan solves her own murder episode. Really?? She sees herself and she can converse with the victim? The victim's voice sounds like Brennan?? I'm ready to dial 1-800 NUTHOUSE just from reading the sides. Tell Zack to reserve her a padded cell next to his. (But I really am looking forward to that episode!)

IF this theory has any weight to it, the season will end in Brennan getting taken out by the sniper, and as Brennan watches this unfold in her coma dream, she will realize she really had nothing to lose if she would have given Booth a chance-throwback to ep 8, and that she really would be dying all alone. Then the ep before the finale it will be revealed she was in a coma all season, with the finale being the reunion at the coffee cart. Of course I haven't worked out how Hart could keep them apart after that going into S7-but it's early yet-I've only been kicking this idea around since about 9:30 last night Twisted Evil
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:13 am

Ditto and ditto. Why do they have to make Brennan into such a jerk? She can't figure out a reality tv show isn't a documentary? The first two episodes she seemed to have some feelings that might be called remorse or regret. Last night she was right back to being clueless, curt and arrogant, a Brennan I for one have seen enough of for a very long time. Booth just seems irritated all the time. Maybe despite the sack exercise, he isn't happy with the direction of the plot either.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:19 am

elyon wrote:Ditto and ditto. Why do they have to make Brennan into such a jerk? She can't figure out a reality tv show isn't a documentary? The first two episodes she seemed to have some feelings that might be called remorse or regret. Last night she was right back to being clueless, curt and arrogant, a Brennan I for one have seen enough of for a very long time. Booth just seems irritated all the time. Maybe despite the sack exercise, he isn't happy with the direction of the plot either.

I disagree. First of all, Why is Brennan jerk just because she can't reality from a documentary? Yeah...it kinda makes her look stupid, but I wouldn't call her a jerk.
I totally think she is totally regretting her decesion...and she is totally aware of her feelings for Booth. For me, the scenes with Hannah and in the hallway says it all.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:21 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:IDK...I think the coma dream is totally plausible-would Hart go down that road again?? Hard telling. I really wouldn't put it past him. Especially considering what we are getting right now. Plus this time there is no B&B sex being teased so he wouldn't get the backlash in that sense.
There are just too many things that are off this season. The biggest red flag, for me anyway, is the Brennan solves her own murder episode. Really?? She sees herself and she can converse with the victim? The victim's voice sounds like Brennan?? I'm ready to dial 1-800 NUTHOUSE just from reading the sides. Tell Zack to reserve her a padded cell next to his. (But I really am looking forward to that episode!)

IF this theory has any weight to it, the season will end in Brennan getting taken out by the sniper, and as Brennan watches this unfold in her coma dream, she will realize she really had nothing to lose if she would have given Booth a chance-throwback to ep 8, and that she really would be dying all alone. Then the ep before the finale it will be revealed she was in a coma all season, with the finale being the reunion at the coffee cart. Of course I haven't worked out how Hart could keep them apart after that going into S7-but it's early yet-I've only been kicking this idea around since about 9:30 last night Twisted Evil

I like jro54's tweak on this idea. The reset would happen in the "Brennan solves her own murder ep. Ep 8. Then the sniper thing is just that - A REAL CASE ARC! Shocked We'd go back to REAL cases, only with a B&B who are trying to date! (Note the trying) Chemistry, cases, a sniper, OH MY! Let the dancing in the undies commence! [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:23 am

jro54 wrote:
elyon wrote:Ditto and ditto. Why do they have to make Brennan into such a jerk? She can't figure out a reality tv show isn't a documentary? The first two episodes she seemed to have some feelings that might be called remorse or regret. Last night she was right back to being clueless, curt and arrogant, a Brennan I for one have seen enough of for a very long time. Booth just seems irritated all the time. Maybe despite the sack exercise, he isn't happy with the direction of the plot either.

I disagree. First of all, Why is Brennan jerk just because she can't reality from a documentary? Yeah...it kinda makes her look stupid, but I wouldn't call her a jerk.
I totally think she is totally regretting her decesion...and she is totally aware of her feelings for Booth. For me, the scenes with Hannah and in the hallway says it all.

To me she's a jerk because of her constant arrogance that will never admit to a mistake. When Angela questions her about the 'documentary', she should do what every good scientist/researcher would do, check her sources. But no, she tells Angela flatly that she's wrong and continues to refer to the reality show as a 'documentary'. This isn't an attack on Brennan per se, it's a criticism of the writing. It is so uneven and lacks so much continuity that it's continually irritating.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:27 am

joybrennan wrote:
MI_Bonesgirl wrote:IDK...I think the coma dream is totally plausible-would Hart go down that road again?? Hard telling. I really wouldn't put it past him. Especially considering what we are getting right now. Plus this time there is no B&B sex being teased so he wouldn't get the backlash in that sense.

I like jro54's tweak on this idea. The reset would happen in the "Brennan solves her own murder ep. Ep 8. Then the sniper thing is just that - A REAL CASE ARC! Shocked We'd go back to REAL cases, only with a B&B who are trying to date! (Note the trying) Chemistry, cases, a sniper, OH MY! Let the dancing in the undies commence! [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

I'd be ok with that too!! bounce
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:03 am

I love this coma dream theory. (MI_Bonesgirl, you're awesome. Luv ya. I love you) When I first read this...I'm like "it's interesting, but it will never happen"...because Hart is not going another coma dream...it does seem plausible. The backlash won't be as bad as the season 4 finale because he's not teasing about B&B sex (seriously, if this really happens, I will *almost" forgive him)...and I wouldn't put anything past Hart.

I think she'll wake up in the "Brennan centric" episode. I don't know how I would feel if the whole season was a coma dream, just the "Hannah" arc. Maybe in the 8th episode, something really bad happens...like Booth/Hannah announce their engagement at the FF...and Brennan sort of has a mental break down. She goes home crying and then...she wakes up and realizes it was just a dream. The last 2/3's of the season consist of the sniper arc, a REAL case...and B&B trying get their relationship back on track. She realizes that she had nothing to lose if she gave Booth a chance...but she won't tell him how she feels or about her dream. Booth notices something his wrong with her, that she's changed...so in the season finale, he confronts her...and she admits her feelings to him. *screen fades to black*
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:11 am

joybrennan wrote:
Bonesicted wrote:Gosh, if you'd asked me during the summer if I believed in this theory I'd have said no, but now I'm actually thinking that all the characters' "weird" behavior etc would make sense if this theory is at least somewhat true. However I really don't want another coma dream. No

See, I fell COMPLETELY out of love with Bones last night - hence the wipeout hope. Otherwise, I hope that Brennan takes the lesson that love is real and finds someone else. There've just been too many hits on this 'Ship. Last night, 'ship, hit, sunk. Neutral
I've now been out for a walk and as always it cleared my mind. Very Happy

A friend of mine has a grandmother who's got Alzheimer's disease. She's totally changed and no longer the person she used to be. My friend has however managed to accept that she is no longer the person she used to know and is loving her grandmother for who she is today.

Now, I might not fully recognize the characters of Bones at the moment. Like for instance why Brennan didn't change for 5 yrs and then after 7 months in Indonesia she has. Something must have happened to her there, or why would she change so drastically in such a short period of time.

Anyway, compared to my friend's grandmother who has no chance of becoming the one she used to be, Bones still has the chance to get back on track. How that will happen I have no idea. But I've decided to go with the serenity prayer, if yet a bit modified:

I will have:
- the serenity to accept things I cannot change (...how HH & co decide to move forward with the storyline)
- the courage to change the things I can (...my attitud to it all)
- the wisdom to know the difference (...HH & co will never care about my opinion anyways)
- the patience for the things that take time (...to get B&B together)
- the appreciation for all that I have (...there's more to life than Bones)
- the tolerance for those with different struggles (...HH & co vs FOX et al)

Wink cheers sunny
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:18 am

I stumble upon this song on YouTube and thought of all of the Bones' fans who want to believe but find it hard at the moment.[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Maybe we could start a Bones choir and entertain the writers with this song while they're writing new episodes. Wink
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by jhi1005 Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:22 am

This talk about a possible dream/coma just jogged my memory to something I dismissed as insignificant at the time, but after the premiere, a fan tweeted HH that the fact that Brennan admitted she'd dreamt about Booth in Maluku was pretty major.

HH's reply:
Nothing happens unless first a dream

Now, this could be taken a number of different ways, but considering MI_Bonesgirl's theory, it could be a clue.

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0505 Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:22 am

Bonesicted wrote:
joybrennan wrote:
Bonesicted wrote:Gosh, if you'd asked me during the summer if I believed in this theory I'd have said no, but now I'm actually thinking that all the characters' "weird" behavior etc would make sense if this theory is at least somewhat true. However I really don't want another coma dream. No

A friend of mine has a grandmother who's got Alzheimer's disease. She's totally changed and no longer the person she used to be. My friend has however managed to accept that she is no longer the person she used to know and is loving her grandmother for who she is today.

Now, I might not fully recognize the characters of Bones at the moment. Like for instance why Brennan didn't change for 5 yrs and then after 7 months in Indonesia she has. Something must have happened to her there, or why would she change so drastically in such a short period of time.

Anyway, compared to my friend's grandmother who has no chance of becoming the one she used to be, Bones still has the chance to get back on track. How that will happen I have no idea. But I've decided to go with the serenity prayer, if yet a bit modified:

I will have:
- the serenity to accept things I cannot change (...how HH & co decide to move forward with the storyline)
- the wisdom to know the difference (...HH & co will never care about my opinion anyways)

Wink cheers sunny

I understand your feelings here coz I have a mother who is slightly forgetting more things than she used to. For instance; she mixes up my children's names and when we go out to get a coffee somewhere she can't remember whether she took her handbag with her or not.

There's indeed more to life than Bones and I think people here are way too much encouraging themselves and getting excited over that it might be a coma-dream. If it doesn't turn out this way then everybody is going to be angry and upset again. So, it may be better if we just take things as they come and still see the positive side from the episodes coming.
Maybe it's better to wait for the sides of episode 9, it might give away certain things.
kat0505
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:35 am

They should be out Monday at 5:00 PST

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:46 am

Isn't Cyndi Lauper is supposed to be in episode 9? The episode after the "Brennan centric" episode?
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:57 am

jhi1005 wrote:This talk about a possible dream/coma just jogged my memory to something I dismissed as insignificant at the time, but after the premiere, a fan tweeted HH that the fact that Brennan admitted she'd dreamt about Booth in Maluku was pretty major.

HH's reply:
Nothing happens unless first a dream

Now, this could be taken a number of different ways, but considering MI_Bonesgirl's theory, it could be a clue.

I took that tweet the same way, just dismissed it as being a throwback to the 100th. *Shrug* Who knows. It's just a theory, right now it's the only way I can buy into what has happened, and what we know will happen and still come out with these characters intact.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:17 am

kat0505 wrote:
Bonesicted wrote:
joybrennan wrote:

I will have:

Wink cheers sunny

I understand your feelings here coz I have a mother who is slightly forgetting more things than she used to. For instance; she mixes up my children's names and when we go out to get a coffee somewhere she can't remember whether she took her handbag with her or not.

There's indeed more to life than Bones and I think people here are way too much encouraging themselves and getting excited over that it might be a coma-dream. If it doesn't turn out this way then everybody is going to be angry and upset again. So, it may be better if we just take things as they come and still see the positive side from the episodes coming.
Maybe it's better to wait for the sides of episode 9, it might give away certain things.

Or maybe it's better to watch Big Bang Theory, Vampire diaries, study, do my nails...Then, if it turns out they DID manage to fix this mess watch on-line or summer reruns, or buy the dvd's.

I know A LOT about the serious, more important things in life and dealing with possible losses. Death is an inevitable thing, and yes, we don't give up hope for those we love and accept they aren't what they used to be.

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT A TV SHOW. For me, there is nothing wrong with accepting the fact that it's turned to crap and without a major miracle it's gonna die. Nor do I have to watch it's increasingly rapid demise. At the same time, what's wrong with hoping for a cure? That's really what we are speculating about, because right now the diagnosis is terminal. This is just hoping for a miracle. Neutral
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0505 Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:24 am

Joy, I love your fanfics but I truly wish you didn't make things always to the worst. I love this fanforum but hey, maybe it's better that I start reading more positive things on other forums then. And answer to those, I get more positive replies there. Here, it seems like everything positive I say, is being turned down to the ground.
Sorry Jro for this thread has been changed into something negative without your approval.
kat0505
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:38 am

joybrennan wrote:
kat0505 wrote:
Bonesicted wrote:
joybrennan wrote:

I will have:

Wink cheers sunny

Or maybe it's better to watch Big Bang Theory, Vampire diaries, study, do my nails...Then, if it turns out they DID manage to fix this mess watch on-line or summer reruns, or buy the dvd's.

I know A LOT about the serious, more important things in life and dealing with possible losses. Death is an inevitable thing, and yes, we don't give up hope for those we love and accept they aren't what they used to be.

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT A TV SHOW. For me, there is nothing wrong with accepting the fact that it's turned to crap and without a major miracle it's gonna die. Nor do I have to watch it's increasingly rapid demise. At the same time, what's wrong with hoping for a cure? That's really what we are speculating about, because right now the diagnosis is terminal. This is just hoping for a miracle. Neutral
No need to yell my Bones friend. sos Embarassed

What I wrote was purely my own opinion. Nothing more and nothing less. sos
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by recoveringbonesaddict Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:52 am

joybrennan wrote:
kat0505 wrote:
Bonesicted wrote:
joybrennan wrote:

I will have:

Wink cheers sunny

Good... People lets get real. The dream scenario is just stupid. Some of you are struggling with the current storyline and are grasping (not trying to offend) at straws because what the show is now is a shallow copy of its former self.

What we are watchin now is reality. Hanson wrote himself into a corner last season, and he has not found away out of this corner. The show is suffering, and we are suffering with the show and the cast.

I, for one, believe the production staff is just putting in the hours and no longer cares about the quality of the show. I still watch, but I do so because I care about these characters and want to see were they end up. Sure DB and ED sometimes do lit up the embers and remind me of why I fell in love with this show, but those scenes are not enough for me to rejoice.

recoveringbonesaddict
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2010-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:53 am

@Kat0505 It's okay. I don't even remember what I said when I started this thread. It's just for theories, whether they are positive or negative...

Do you think that something positive might come out of this? Yes. Do I think this is a coma dream? Not really. I think it's plausible...and I really wish this was a coma dream...but we don't have many clues to base it on. I'm not saying that I think this is the season...but I think Hannah will somehow bring B&B closer together. She'll leave B&B knowing that they love each other and that they are supposed to be together...and most importantly, it will make Brennan wake up and realize (..and I'm not bashing Brennan by any means) Brennan admitting her feelings...and just imagining and her and Booth as a couple? That's progress, baby!!!...and no matter how tiny the progress is, it's worth getting excited over. I'm just a "half-full" galss lind of girl. Wink
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:57 am

kat0505 wrote:Joy, I love your fanfics but I truly wish you didn't make things always to the worst. I love this fanforum but hey, maybe it's better that I start reading more positive things on other forums then. And answer to those, I get more positive replies there. Here, it seems like everything positive I say, is being turned down to the ground.
Sorry Jro for this thread has been changed into something negative without your approval.

Thanks about the fanfics. Right now they are my biggest pleasure. However, you know, for ONCE, this time I am NOT the spoiler. (I know my rep Razz) Everyone was quite happy and excited about the coma-dream theory - and thread is called "Theories, baby!" Then, we get these downers of "no...don't hope, don't dream, don't wish, take things as they are or you'll just be disappointed." That is what I was reacting to. And, I'm the negative spoiler? Shocked Sorry, but, I just feel like the kid who's usually bad getting blamed for something she actually DIDN'T do. Neutral
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:57 am

Ok so this thread is about theories-what we THINK could possibly happen. Now all of a sudden people's ideas are stupid? Since the "stupid" idea was mine, I take offense to that. Thanks for that. It's a TV show. Things said in this thread are purely speculation. There is nothing concrete behind any of it, it's all an interpretation. I'm sure as hell not holding a gun to anyone's head saying they have to jump on the bandwagon with my "stupid" idea. I think we ALL learned hte lesson of taking storylines for something other than they are at the end of last season. What's wrong with having a little fun with pure speculation. Something that gives us a little hope. God knows the showrunners aren't giving us any. You read it, you laugh at it, you discuss it, you tuck it away as something that *may* happen-until further evidence is presented.

If I really hated this show, I would not be watching it, nor here discussing it. Just sayin' Rolling Eyes
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next