Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ausiello & 'Bones' Love Triangle

+10
Lo
RubyRuby
gordongordonfan
jro54
MI_Bonesgirl
DoctorB
bella
bailey
bugaboo628
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ausiello & 'Bones' Love Triangle - Page 2 Empty Re: Ausiello & 'Bones' Love Triangle

Post by crzy4bones Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:27 am

Other than being their baby duck....he does profiling. But I'm sure he's not only Booth's profiler. Just like we know that the cases with the Jeffersonian aren't the only cases Booth works on (remember the RICO case that Jared screwed up for Booth!). As for interfering in B&B's personal stuff...I think it's just his way of trying to be a friend to him..much the same way Angela does...except Angela usually only sees Brennan's side of things whereas Baby Duck is usually right in the middle of things when they are working together.

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Ausiello & 'Bones' Love Triangle - Page 2 Empty Re: Ausiello & 'Bones' Love Triangle

Post by bella Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:50 am

RubyRuby wrote:Something is really bugging me about that scene with Sweets and Booth in the car.

When Hodgins, Angela, and Wendell were at the Diner together becasue they wanted to act like everything was ok, Sweets walked in, took one look at the situation, and said, that it was NOT ok, even though Hodgins insisted at the time that it was alright with him.

Now, Booth is dating someone else, Sweets knows something about what went down between B&B that night outside his office, as well as the fact that he knows they have a deep emotional connection, and had a surrogate relationship for a long time. He had also concluded that they were in love with each other. So, have I missed something? Its ok for Sweets to step in with Hodgins/Angela/Wendell, but now, he is ok with B&B's situation, and saying Booth is a lucky man! After being privvy to so much that has happened between them? Where is the emphatic, "No, this is not ok", becasue he would have to be pretty stupid to see that B&B are not dealing with this properly.

I'm trying to be objective here, but I'm just finding myself getting irritated instead.

I remember that scene at the diner with Sweets and I agree it's sort of the same outburst Sweets should be giving here as well. In the first episode in the interrogation room when he asked Booth what to do, I didn't believe for a second that Sweets believed that Booth had moved on but he kept quiet, plus he did want Booth's opinion about his own plight with Daisy. In that short car scene, I once again thought that Booth was again in heavy "I'm crazy about this woman and everyone will believe me the longer I keep telling everyone" mode and once again I didn't really think Sweets really bought into it deep down. However, Booth intimidates Sweets and I don't think he's going to rock the boat at the moment, he's watching and listening and maybe he also wants to speak to Brennan one on one too. He is no longer just their analyst but he considers himself their friend so the lines are getting blurred. He'll keep watching I have no doubt and who knows he might become more vocal if the time and circumstances are right.

bella
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:12 am

bella wrote:
RubyRuby wrote:Something is really bugging me about that scene with Sweets and Booth in the car.

When Hodgins, Angela, and Wendell were at the Diner together becasue they wanted to act like everything was ok, Sweets walked in, took one look at the situation, and said, that it was NOT ok, even though Hodgins insisted at the time that it was alright with him.

Now, Booth is dating someone else, Sweets knows something about what went down between B&B that night outside his office, as well as the fact that he knows they have a deep emotional connection, and had a surrogate relationship for a long time. He had also concluded that they were in love with each other. So, have I missed something? Its ok for Sweets to step in with Hodgins/Angela/Wendell, but now, he is ok with B&B's situation, and saying Booth is a lucky man! After being privvy to so much that has happened between them? Where is the emphatic, "No, this is not ok", becasue he would have to be pretty stupid to see that B&B are not dealing with this properly.

I'm trying to be objective here, but I'm just finding myself getting irritated instead.

I remember that scene at the diner with Sweets and I agree it's sort of the same outburst Sweets should be giving here as well. In the first episode in the interrogation room when he asked Booth what to do, I didn't believe for a second that Sweets believed that Booth had moved on but he kept quiet, plus he did want Booth's opinion about his own plight with Daisy. In that short car scene, I once again thought that Booth was again in heavy "I'm crazy about this woman and everyone will believe me the longer I keep telling everyone" mode and once again I didn't really think Sweets really bought into it deep down. However, Booth intimidates Sweets and I don't think he's going to rock the boat at the moment, he's watching and listening and maybe he also wants to speak to Brennan one on one too. He is no longer just their analyst but he considers himself their friend so the lines are getting blurred. He'll keep watching I have no doubt and who knows he might become more vocal if the time and circumstances are right.

I agree.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:31 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:

I don't think Sweets will think it's ok. Sweets is intimidated by Booth. I can tell in that clip that Sweets must have been ragging Booth about it, and in typical Booth fashion, he gets loud, and denies that there was ever anything with Brennan. Even though Sweets and everyone else knows better. Booth has Hannah to hide behind now, and he *thinks* he is in love and happy with her. He has to convince himself of that before he can convince anyone else.
No one else has ever blatantly challenged Sweets the way B&B have. B&B wrote the book on stubborn denial. Sometimes it's just easier to just throw your hands up and give in, then it is to keep perisitently arguing. Especially with Booth. I'm sure Sweets doesn't want to get shot.
On the other hand, Sweets is also coming off a bad breakup with Daisy. Sweets has changed in his time apart too, and maybe that will cause him to lay off the B&B issue a little bit. If he knows that Booth tried and got shot down, what else is there to say? Not much other than you're a lucky man, and I'm happy for you. Sweets saw what those 2 have gone through. I'm sure he knows how much they've hurt each other. Anyone can see that. But it's certainly not healthy emotionally or in their work enviroment for them to continue on the way they were last season. We are in a situation now where Booth is "happy" at least on some level-I don't for one second believe that Hannah fulfills and completes him the way Brennan does. But he's in this serious relationship, and he owes it to himself, Hannah AND Brennan to see if it will work out. What the consequences and fallout will be-well, no one really knows yet... bounce

Very well, said MI_Bonesgirl. Honestly, I don't think Sweets is okay with it. He probably just doesn't want to get shot...because he knows that if says anything like, "It's interesting that after Brennan rejected you that you decided to move on" Booth will want to kill him. He knows that Brennan rejected Booth. He knows how much they have hurt each other..and sometimes it's just better to throw hands up and give in.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:54 am

elyon wrote:Question -- why is the FBI paying for a pet psychologist to tail around an FBI agent and an independent contractor? From the FBI's point of view, exactly what is Sweets' assignment per B&B?

I always thought Brennan and Booth were just Sweets' pet project ... that it was outside of the FBI at this point. In Verdict, he asks if he can study them, and Booth says he can but he has to profile in return. I just assumed Sweets wasn't getting paid by the FBI for the sessions he has with BB after the offical sessions ended once Max's trial was over. And that he just had a verbal agreement with Booth to put his cases first when it came to profiling, etc. Which I admit requires some suspension of disbelief, because I'm sure it would never actually work that way in real life.

bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2