Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ausiello's Blind Item = Bones?

+12
treble21
MI_Bonesgirl
spectacularviews
anteater
elyon
smile0303
jjrobinson73
katharine
Beliskner
jro54
olivia
Bonesicted
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ausiello's Blind Item = Bones? Empty Ausiello's Blind Item = Bones?

Post by Bonesicted Thu May 06, 2010 4:32 am

What do you guys think? Could it be Bones?
"And when I say that what is in store for these characters a few years down the road will blow your minds, we’re talking kaboom! A big-bang kinda mind-blow!"
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Ausiello's Blind Item = Bones? Empty Re: Ausiello's Blind Item = Bones?

Post by olivia Thu May 06, 2010 4:33 am

Ah Bonesicted, we think alike! Smile

olivia
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 271
Say What You Want : Where's the Buck Moosejaw I married?
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Thu May 06, 2010 4:37 am

I just noticed that we posted almost at the same time. We have good thoughts, don't we? Wink

My heart rate increased when I read this. I don't know if I'm to over analytic, but the quote above reminded me of that "it's big" or whatever it was HH said, plus that it fits with the S4 finale. bounce
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by olivia Thu May 06, 2010 4:47 am

I just have a feeling this is Bones. Especially when they said it is a MAJOR fan fav show! Not sure how I feel about tis though. If it is a flash forward, is it way in the future and B/ B are together? If so it seems like a bit of a cop-out Rolling Eyes

olivia
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Thu May 06, 2010 4:49 am

olivia wrote:I just have a feeling this is Bones. Especially when they said it is a MAJOR fan fav show! Not sure how I feel about tis though. If it is a flash forward, is it way in the future and B/ B are together? If so it seems like a bit of a cop-out Rolling Eyes
I'm a little bit ambivalent at the moment. It sounds like it can be Bones, sure enough as the "And when I say that what is in store for these characters a few years down the road will blow your minds, we’re talking kaboom! A big-bang kinda mind-blow!" make it sound like a big thing and, as you said, it states it as a MAJOR fan fav show.

But then comes the thing that makes me ambivalent:

According to the blind item it's only a glimpse and not a relocation to it. In a way that's real as it's the real future, but then again...a glimpse means it'll only give as a sneak peak. So how will the make the transition back to the real reality after that without freaking out at least 50% of the fans? Laughing
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by olivia Thu May 06, 2010 4:54 am

Bonesicted wrote:
olivia wrote:I just have a feeling this is Bones. Especially when they said it is a MAJOR fan fav show! Not sure how I feel about tis though. If it is a flash forward, is it way in the future and B/ B are together? If so it seems like a bit of a cop-out Rolling Eyes
I'm a little bit ambivalent at the moment. It sounds like it can be Bones, sure enough as the "And when I say that what is in store for these characters a few years down the road will blow your minds, we’re talking kaboom! A big-bang kinda mind-blow!" make it sound like a big thing and, as you said, it states it as a MAJOR fan fav show.

But then comes the thing that makes me ambivalent:

According to the blind item it's only a glimpse and not a relocation to it. In a way that's real as it's the real future, but then again...a glimpse means it'll only give as a sneak peak. So how will the make the transition back to the real reality after that without freaking out at least 50% of the fans? Laughing

Good point. You can't give away the "ending" and expect us to stay tuned. Where's the anticipation? Perhaps it is an incomplete glimpse? I don't know...I just want to see the frakin' thing already Laughing

olivia
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu May 06, 2010 5:01 am

What does, "And when I say that what is in store for these characters a few years down the road will blow your minds, we’re talking kaboom! A big-bang kinda mind-blow!" mean? I just thought of a weird idea. What if S6 starts a couple years later and B&B are married and they have a kid?
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by olivia Thu May 06, 2010 5:06 am

jro54 wrote:What does, "And when I say that what is in store for these characters a few years down the road will blow your minds, we’re talking kaboom! A big-bang kinda mind-blow!" mean? I just thought of a weird idea. What if S6 starts a couple years later and B&B are married and they have a kid?

But I think he said this is not a time jump, just a glimpse of what the future holds. Plus, if that happened, and i didn't get to see the whole, wedding, pregnancy thing I would feel super cheated Mad

olivia
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Thu May 06, 2010 5:07 am

I would love a glimpse of the future B/B, but I've been reading the comments at Ausiello post and most people think it's The Big Bang Theory. Mostly based on the comment

'' when I say that what is in store for these characters a few years down the road will blow your minds, we’re talking kaboom! A big-bang kinda mind-blow!''

Now I don't follow that show, so i have no idea if it is a ''major faves''
Anyone?
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Thu May 06, 2010 5:12 am

So I'm thinking if this is Bones. Then the finale will be will Brennan leaving and not Booth. They will have a teary but satisfying goodbye, because they finally have decided to give it a try. Brennan goes on her dig and Booth stays. Her time off can be much shorter than his year off.
Then just when you think May 20th's show is over we come back to the beginning of last season's finale, where Brennan and Booth are engaged and "living together" and she walks in after work ,with him sleeping and presto, bango, bongo, ------
those infamous words-----
Do you love me
Do you want me to prove it to you ---------fade to black.......
My God, I be dancing in the street naked to see that ending.........
That way we get what we want, but it's still a little bit of a "non-reality ending" like last year.
Season 6 can be all about their building a relationship, working together on their issues.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 Thu May 06, 2010 5:21 am

Sounds to me like both of them are caught up in an explosion if this is
Bones. I can see the Big Bang Theory too...as the whole big bang kinda mind blow.

Anyway...if it is Bones, if anyone can pull it off, it would be HH. Who knows...I agree...I want this over with now! (To a point!)

Jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu May 06, 2010 5:54 am

olivia wrote:
jro54 wrote:What does, "And when I say that what is in store for these characters a few years down the road will blow your minds, we’re talking kaboom! A big-bang kinda mind-blow!" mean? I just thought of a weird idea. What if S6 starts a couple years later and B&B are married and they have a kid?

But I think he said this is not a time jump, just a glimpse of what the future holds. Plus, if that happened, and i didn't get to see the whole, wedding, pregnancy thing I would feel super cheated Mad

Well, I read the article again and I guess your right. It does sound more like a glimpse into to the future.

But I don't think this is 'bad' because if it's just a glimpse into the future, B&B could go their separate ways in the finale and then the last scene of the finale is a foreshadow of them married with a kid on the way (some reassure fans that it WILL happen), then S6 starts back in the present when they reunite and the rest of the series is they get there, so we could still get to see a wedding and a pregnancy.

I'm sure some fans think that B&B should already be married with 2 kids by now and they wouldn't be happy with a foreshadow that is a couple years from now because the S4 finale was kind of a 'foreshadow, alternate reality, dream sequence' thing, but I'm more interested in how they get together.

Last edited by jro54 on Thu May 06, 2010 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing

Back to top Go down

Post by smile0303 Thu May 06, 2010 6:06 am

Isn't Desperate Housewives doing a time jump?

smile0303
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 171
Location : somewhere in the great state of corruption i.e. ILLINOIS
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Thu May 06, 2010 6:36 am

Like I said on another thread, this whole season has been about Booth's journey from waking up to an understanding of his love for Brennan to his declaring it to her. If season 6 is that same journey for her, HH could take some of the angst away from reeeeaaally angsty fans and give a glimpse of them together like he did in TEitB. We shippers would be reassured and could calm down a bit about our own journey but would still watch in order to enjoy the process. Please let it be Bones!

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Thu May 06, 2010 6:40 am

I haven't watched the Big Bang Theory either, but the ''when I say that what is in store for these characters a few years down the road will blow your minds, we’re talking kaboom! A big-bang kinda mind-blow!'' could be a hint that it's that show. I mean, it sounds like a "big bang".

Anyhow, if it's on Bones the glimpse of the future will be then a thought popped up in my head. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't anyone (HH?) say that Bones longing/want for a baby would come up again during S5? confused If so, it still hasn't, so here's where my mind went a bit crazy (and I KNOW it's waaaay out there): What if she tells Booth how she feels and says that she'd like to have a baby with him (not necessarily right away). Then one, or both of them, could have like a "daydream" or just a "wondering mind" to the future about how that would be.

I know, it's a crazy thought, but it's still a thought. Wink
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Thu May 06, 2010 6:45 am

I think SN said that they would revisit her desire for a baby, because 'once the genie is out of the bottle it's tough to put it back in again (paraphrase).'

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by anteater Thu May 06, 2010 6:48 am

elyon wrote:Like I said on another thread, this whole season has been about Booth's journey from waking up to an understanding of his love for Brennan to his declaring it to her. If season 6 is that same journey for her, HH could take some of the angst away from reeeeaaally angsty fans and give a glimpse of them together like he did in TEitB. We shippers would be reassured and could calm down a bit about our own journey but would still watch in order to enjoy the process. Please let it be Bones!

Just to play Devil's Advocate, the other side of that is that the time jump into the future could show B&B apart, either just as partners that decided against a romantic relationship or not even working together anymore. This is why I hope it isn't Bones because knowing HH, this would be the future he would show us and not the one with B&B happily together. I think this would anger the fans enormously and I don't think HH is that stupid but still, this little bit of doubt makes me not want it to be Bones.
anteater
anteater
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Thu May 06, 2010 6:53 am

I can't imagine HH or SN being dumb enough to put shippers through ship-hell for the whole end of the season and then finish with a scene showing B&B apart. He might as well end the show now as to do that.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Thu May 06, 2010 7:00 am

I think HH & co knows that they can risk messing too much with the fans (or shall I perhaps say the shippers?) as there might be a significant drop of viewers and if that happens then Bones might not make it through another (or more) season(s) than just S6...

But what do I know. Smile
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu May 06, 2010 7:07 am

Do people actually think that if this is Bones, that HH would show a foreshadow of B&B apart instead of together???? If this was not a show about two protagonist characters, then they could go their separate ways and never see each other again, but this Bones and even though it 'looks' like there going in different directions, I have no doubt that they will end up at the same destination together.

Also, I don't think that HH&Co. are that stupid to pull something like that. We may not like them right now, but they would not put all the shippers through hell with this 'dating other people' crap and then have B&B go their separate ways. I'm still convinced that the season will end on a high not for B&B because it wouldn't make sense for them to head towards S6 in a downwards spiral.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jjrobinson73 Thu May 06, 2010 7:11 am

Just a thought....what if the whole darn episode is another dream? Except this time in the future. And instead of them being together...it is them going apart. Exact opposite of last years...but still a dream?

I know some ppl have said HH wouldn't do that again...but I mean come on...this is HH...and this is HIS baby. We (the fans and viewers) don't get a say so on how the episodes should go. I mean, he can do it. And it could be feasible. This could either cause a reset of the show at S6....or it could just pick up where it left off.

The dream could be done by Brennan this time...brought on by the emotional trauma of the GD trial. And it is in the future...or what she perceives as the future...and then that's it...and we get to to the final scene and find out...it was a dream...and poof...there we go. None of the Hacker/Catfish questions have been answered...so those are still viable options to start off in S6. And leaves S6 open to anything.

Just a thought. And not a good one. So...someone shoot it down and tell me I am wrong!

jenn
jjrobinson73
jjrobinson73
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonesicted Thu May 06, 2010 7:15 am

jro54 wrote:Also, I don't think that HH&Co. are that stupid to pull something like that. We may not like them right now, but they would not put all the shippers through hell with this 'dating other people' crap and then have B&B go their separate ways. I'm still convinced that the season will end on a high not for B&B because it wouldn't make sense for them to head towards S6 in a downwards spiral.
I don't think they would've put shippers through this dating thing, adding with some hints to have "hope and patience" just to have B&B slipping up forever and never seeing each other again. I think that would totally kill the show and if that happens HH & co will be out of work (well at leas "& co" since HH has the possibility to get a hit with his new show). Wink
Bonesicted
Bonesicted
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by spectacularviews Thu May 06, 2010 7:17 am

Could we get Avalon turning up and predicting the future? THAT might make sense - brief flash forward integrated in....

Hmmm....I've not been 100% convinced that the baby issue is off the table? Why? Because Booth said that Brennan could have her "stuff". And she likely still has acces to it. Bones is so hyper rational she could totally turn up and advise Booth she's used his stuff and is now pregnant (and not have thought about the logistics of advising him first). This would help Booth STAY, and it does fit in with the whole reversal of fortunes theory (ie "Do you want me to prove it to you?" etc etc). He'd probably be furious and then eventually happy.

And this would kinda be a good place to start Season 6 from the producers perspective - ie Bones and Booth with a baby and all of that, big process - but NOT together. Yet. It WOULD reserve the precious UST.

spectacularviews
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2010-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Thu May 06, 2010 7:35 am

I don't that the finale is going to be another dream sequence or that it will show B&B apart.

HH and SN have said many times that the finale is going to be REAL. Though hard time believing them sometimes because they said that the S4 finale would be real, but I think they have learned their lesson that they should not lie to us or they will get an angry mob of fans after them. Also, I don't that HH&Co. are that stupid and I'm sure they have realized that if they pull something like that, they will loose a huge amount of viewers (mostly shippers), Bones would not picked up for more seasons, and they would be out of a jobs.

Gosh, I am like the only one that thinks this could be good for B&B? They could go their separate ways, but the last scene of the finale will be "the Beginning in the End" a foreshadow of their future together and they are married with a kid and then S6 is how they are going to get there. I really think that the finale won't be as bad and HH will be like "ha ha, I told you so" for making a huge stink about last years finale.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Thu May 06, 2010 7:41 am

If this is Bones it has totally blown all of my theories for the finale. I am going to die of anticipation!!
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum