Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GMMR ~ Hart Hanson on the premiere and beyond

+12
future_anthro
AmandaMarshall
tinkrella
mereva
AMarty
treble21
THX1138
crzy4bones
empiricist
anthropologystudent
Fi1975
bugaboo628
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

GMMR ~ Hart Hanson on the premiere and beyond - Page 2 Empty Re: GMMR ~ Hart Hanson on the premiere and beyond

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:56 pm

Uh getting back to the FBI payscale-Booth leaves Brennan $50 to get drunk on in this weeks ep. On top of taking miss Hannah to no doubt a high scale restaurant. I'm just amused by him leaving the $50 for Brennan. Especially when she has more than enough money to buy her own drinks!

And Hart is right. David looks DAMN good in those fatigues. Very Happy
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

GMMR ~ Hart Hanson on the premiere and beyond - Page 2 Empty Re: GMMR ~ Hart Hanson on the premiere and beyond

Post by crzy4bones Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:31 pm

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:Uh getting back to the FBI payscale-Booth leaves Brennan $50 to get drunk on in this weeks ep. On top of taking miss Hannah to no doubt a high scale restaurant. I'm just amused by him leaving the $50 for Brennan. Especially when she has more than enough money to buy her own drinks!

And Hart is right. David looks DAMN good in those fatigues. Very Happy

LOL...when she says "I'm going to go crazy with this", when he left the $0, I couldn't decide if it was Brennan being sarcastic or not....can't wait to see it in the episode. But it seems like Booth is always paying...he's always pulling money out at the diner and stuff...or like when they stuck Booth with the whole bill after they get together in BwtA...maybe it's just giving Booth his alpha male way...LOL! But yeah, I guess $1200 suits and all those funky socks probably take up a big portion of his pay. HAHA! Not to mention the dry cleaning bills... Laughing

My favorite Booth look is t-shirts and jeans...as long as he's not wearing a jacket...which is hardly ever. I wonder why that is...Bones would get great ratings in the female category if they'd just leave the dang jacket off. LOL!

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:46 am

crzy4bones wrote:Amarty...he did serve in the Rangers at some point. I remember him telling a suspect that he had served in the 75th Regiment...I just don't remember what season or episode it was. The person he was interviewing had also been in the military...might have been the Paladin episode.

Plus in HitH..Teddy quotes "Rangers lead the way" which is the Ranger regiment motto, not something a Ranger-qualified only soldier would use.

Booth tells the park ranger in Thursday's episode: 'I'm -- I was in the Rangers.'

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

GMMR ~ Hart Hanson on the premiere and beyond - Page 2 Empty GMMR Interview with HH and TJ about premire and beyond

Post by 19ana89 Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:15 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:38 am

Thanks for posting... but there is already a thread discussing this Sad
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:35 pm

Oops. I didn't see it... lol Sorry!
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2