Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GMMR ~ Hart Hanson on the premiere and beyond

+12
future_anthro
AmandaMarshall
tinkrella
mereva
AMarty
treble21
THX1138
crzy4bones
empiricist
anthropologystudent
Fi1975
bugaboo628
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

GMMR ~ Hart Hanson on the premiere and beyond Empty GMMR ~ Hart Hanson on the premiere and beyond

Post by bugaboo628 Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:01 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

GMMR ~ Hart Hanson on the premiere and beyond Empty Re: GMMR ~ Hart Hanson on the premiere and beyond

Post by Fi1975 Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:46 am

Thanks for the link for the interview!

I do like the GMMR interviews, because I feel they ask the questions that a lot fans really want to know the answers to. Ok, so HH may not give the answers we want(!) or be a bit vague, but I feel the questions are different than the usual standard questions asked by journalists. It's like Marisa challenges him a bit more than other journalists.

One thing, though. HH said in that interview that Angela had told Hodgins about the pregnancy in the scene in Paris which was cut from the episode, but didn't Angela tell Brennan in the diner that she was the first person to know and that she'd not told Hodgins yet (or was my brain not functioning properly after getting up early in the UK so I could watch the episode online before going to work in the morning)?

Marisa seems to be such a fan of the show, and it's funny how HH always seems to squirm a little bit in her interviews, like he knows he can't get away with a standard answer that he could give to a journo who didn't care much for the show. It's like he knows he's under a microscope a bit more with her.

Fi1975
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 51
Say What You Want : Fail to prepare, prepare to fail!
Registration date : 2009-10-09

Back to top Go down

GMMR ~ Hart Hanson on the premiere and beyond Empty Re: GMMR ~ Hart Hanson on the premiere and beyond

Post by anthropologystudent Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:39 am

No your right in the episode Angela tells Brennan that she has not told Hodgins yet but from what I understand they shot 2 scenes of that so this is the one that ended up in the finale cut. Still cute though Smile
anthropologystudent
anthropologystudent
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 144
Say What You Want : "Plus que ma propre vie''
Registration date : 2010-08-19

https://www.facebook.com/ashley.m.simpson

Back to top Go down

Post by Fi1975 Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:09 am

anthropologystudent wrote:No your right in the episode Angela tells Brennan that she has not told Hodgins yet but from what I understand they shot 2 scenes of that so this is the one that ended up in the finale cut. Still cute though Smile

Thank you, glad it wasn't my imagination! I did like that Angela told Brennan first, it was reminiscent of when they used to have some of their 'girl talks' from the early seasons where they'd confide in each other. I think the scene where the news of being a dad was sinking in for Hodgins was great, and so sweet. The awe when it was sinking in was so lovely, whereas if there was a scene where she told him about being a dad, it may have seen him being in a bit of a shock and dumbfounded. I much preferred the emotional realisation!

Fi1975
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 51
Say What You Want : Fail to prepare, prepare to fail!
Registration date : 2009-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by empiricist Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:55 am

Are there any other US military on this site that noticed how wrong Hart is on one of his statements? I know he is wrong,(in a very big way), but I am wondering if there is anyone here that cares.

empiricist
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2010-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:59 am

Not military empiricist...but c'mon...he couldn't get a pass off base to say Goodbye...his uniform says US Army and he's got his Airbourne and Rangers insignias on his arm....sure as hell looks like he went back in the Army to me. LOL! Contractors wouldn't be staying on base in the US, and they may still wear fatigues/camoflouge BUT they aren't going to say US Army on them nor would they be wearing the Rangers and Airbourne insignias...not to mention the one that was on his back...which I am going to guess is the unit insignia.

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:48 pm

You know the thing that I took away from that is that, as I postulated in the show discussion thread for the premier, Hart doesn't have a clue where this season is going yet. Sure, he's got a general idea and he's got the first half dozen episodes shot, the first ten scripts done, but the back 13 are still little more than outlines on paper. Now that's significant to me because it reinforces my belief that he mostly plays this whole thing by the seat of his pants and pays little to no attention to what the fans want or expect.

The other thing I got out of that was if he thinks the series will be canceled after this season then I think we can expect the last three or four episodes to be hastily re-written with Booth and Brennan getting together. Sounds good right? WRONG. Because he thinks he's got a 50-50 chance of getting a two season extension from FOX, and a 60-40 chance of getting at least one extra season. How is that significant? If we go to S7 without a guarantee of S8 then he'll drag this whole mess out until he figures out (half way through S7) if the show is gong to get canceled and then he'll get them together then, otherwise he's waiting until S8 to get them together. MARK MY WORDS folks, that's how this man thinks.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:02 pm

Uh I'm not even touching the comments about the 7th and 8th season cause the king is correct since they were talking about the B/B relationship it sounds like HH is saying hey you know if we get a 7th or 8th season that'll be when they get together ( which weirdly sort of negates his whole " I don't want them to get together at the end of the series" stance right?) His thought process totally confuses me. whatever.

treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by anthropologystudent Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:15 pm

I have a feeling that his goal was to get to 8 seasons to have them together for at least 2 seasons. He has always said 8 seasons was the magic number for him, So I am going with 2 seasons of them as a couple hopefully ( I am being positive here )
Because believe me getting 8 seasons would make me super happy!
anthropologystudent
anthropologystudent
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 144
Say What You Want : "Plus que ma propre vie''
Registration date : 2010-08-19

https://www.facebook.com/ashley.m.simpson

Back to top Go down

Post by AMarty Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:09 pm

empiricist wrote:Are there any other US military on this site that noticed how wrong Hart is on one of his statements? I know he is wrong,(in a very big way), but I am wondering if there is anyone here that cares.

I am generally familiar with Amy uniforms and several things about this whole storyline of Booth's kind of rubs me wrong. First off, he is obviously still in the Army and is wearing the uniform patches. Unfortunately, the contrast on my TV tends a lot to the black so some of it is lost for me but there are ones that are obvious.

In the scene while moving through the village you can see the US ARMY nametape, his rank Command Sgt Major in the center of his chest and his unit insignia on his left sleeve. Much of the other is covered by his body armor. However, the unit insiginia shown, on the left sleeve for the unit assigned to, is Special Forces, not the 75th Ranger regiment. Last season when he left, they showed his uniform also has a patch on the right sleeve for the unit he had previously served in combat with, and that was 101st Airmobile.

I'm not sure why they keep saying he is a Ranger, because he never seems to have the uniform patch for them. It should go on either sleeve in place of one of the other two shown. It looks like he might have a Ranger tab just over the Special Forces patch and the Airborne patch, but that does not mean he is a Ranger. Unless there have been recent changes, it only means he has completed Ranger training, which many people can, not that he served with the unit. At one time it was almost expected of officers to take Ranger training for their careers to advance.

Now to the whole issue of being called back to the Army - none of it makes much sense. They made a big deal last season about him being called back and being promoted to Command Sgt Major. That might make sense if, when he completed his Army service, he stayed in the Reserves while working at the FBI. He would be about due to retire and that would be a good incentive for an increased retirement bonus. Of course, there would have been no asking him kindly to come back, it would have been 'report packed and ready to go.' That seems like an opportunity to have developed some good stories with him going on 'leave' from the FBI at strange times.

If he did not stay in the reserves, then that promotion has no real value other than to stroke his ego. Booth doesn't seem like the type who would care about that.

Smile

AMarty
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2010-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by mereva Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:51 pm

THX1138 wrote:Because he thinks he's got a 50-50 chance of getting a two season extension from FOX, and a 60-40 chance of getting at least one extra season. How is that significant? If we go to S7 without a guarantee of S8 then he'll drag this whole mess out until he figures out (half way through S7) if the show is gong to get canceled and then he'll get them together then, otherwise he's waiting until S8 to get them together. MARK MY WORDS folks, that's how this man thinks.

king RM
That's what I'm telling for years, dear: renewing for 2 more season means dragging the whole "will they/won't they" for 2 more years. And a renewing for 1 season means "we'll see until the second half of the season if we need to get BB together or have another year to haul."
mereva
mereva
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1841
Say What You Want : I'm frustrated and very annoyed by HH's 'brilliant ideas'.
All the credits for my avatar go to christinaof94 from LJ.
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:00 pm

Amarty...he did serve in the Rangers at some point. I remember him telling a suspect that he had served in the 75th Regiment...I just don't remember what season or episode it was. The person he was interviewing had also been in the military...might have been the Paladin episode.

Plus in HitH..Teddy quotes "Rangers lead the way" which is the Ranger regiment motto, not something a Ranger-qualified only soldier would use.

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:27 am

crzy4bones wrote:Amarty...he did serve in the Rangers at some point. I remember him telling a suspect that he had served in the 75th Regiment...I just don't remember what season or episode it was. The person he was interviewing had also been in the military...might have been the Paladin episode.

Plus in HitH..Teddy quotes "Rangers lead the way" which is the Ranger regiment motto, not something a Ranger-qualified only soldier would use.
It was during the first season episode, "The Woman in the Car". He wasn't just a Ranger, btw, he was a sniper too. That's significant if for no other reason than it indicates the degree of training he went through and why the military would want him back. He went through Ranger school, Airborne school, and Sniper School - the washout rates for any one of those can be between 50% and 75%, so that combination puts him in a very small group of highly trained and very talented individuals in the military. Getting a guy like Booth back would be a huge bonus for the Army, if they could, that is. I'm still wondering what his separation status was - I'd like to see his DD 214 personally.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:10 am

THX1138 wrote:It was during the first season episode, "The Woman in the Car". He wasn't just a Ranger, btw, he was a sniper too. That's significant if for no other reason than it indicates the degree of training he went through and why the military would want him back. He went through Ranger school, Airborne school, and Sniper School - the washout rates for any one of those can be between 50% and 75%, so that combination puts him in a very small group of highly trained and very talented individuals in the military. Getting a guy like Booth back would be a huge bonus for the Army, if they could, that is. I'm still wondering what his separation status was - I'd like to see his DD 214 personally.king RM

well, I'm still trying to figure out how he could have graduated from college, been in the Army long enough to be a Sgt Major, AND have served 12 years with the FBI all by the ago of 40ish. LOL! My nephew just made Sgt. Major in the Air Force and is at 20 years of service. I wonder about his discharge, too. What all kinds of discharge are there? If it was a medical discharge they wouldn't take him back, nor if it's a dishonorable discharge. Other than Honorable what other kinds are there? I'm just pretending in my head that when the Army came calling, they made some sort of deal with the FBI (inter-agency cooperation and all) so that if the FBI needed him back, the Army would let him go..that's how I'm making this thing work in my head anyways. LOL!

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:03 am

crzy4bones wrote:
THX1138 wrote:It was during the first season episode, "The Woman in the Car". He wasn't just a Ranger, btw, he was a sniper too. That's significant if for no other reason than it indicates the degree of training he went through and why the military would want him back. He went through Ranger school, Airborne school, and Sniper School - the washout rates for any one of those can be between 50% and 75%, so that combination puts him in a very small group of highly trained and very talented individuals in the military. Getting a guy like Booth back would be a huge bonus for the Army, if they could, that is. I'm still wondering what his separation status was - I'd like to see his DD 214 personally.king RM

well, I'm still trying to figure out how he could have graduated from college, been in the Army long enough to be a Sgt Major, AND have served 12 years with the FBI all by the ago of 40ish. LOL! My nephew just made Sgt. Major in the Air Force and is at 20 years of service. I wonder about his discharge, too. What all kinds of discharge are there? If it was a medical discharge they wouldn't take him back, nor if it's a dishonorable discharge. Other than Honorable what other kinds are there? I'm just pretending in my head that when the Army came calling, they made some sort of deal with the FBI (inter-agency cooperation and all) so that if the FBI needed him back, the Army would let him go..that's how I'm making this thing work in my head anyways. LOL!
Well that's been a question for a long time, some folks have even gone so far as to postulate that Booth lied about his age to Brennan during "Soccer Mom in the Mini-Van" and he's actually older than he claims. Personally I think it's doable, but it's just doable.

Figure that Booth goes to college at 18 on a basketball scholarship (The Player Under Pressure) and then craps out his shoulder his freshman year. No scholarship, no money, Booth turns to the Army and finishes his college career via an extension program instead of attending regular classes like other folks - again, unusual but not unheard of. After 8 years in the army he leaves with the rank of Master Sergeant (not Command Sergeant Major), which is really close to the normal amount of time it takes to make rank. In fact he could have done it in six years under the right circumstances, and by right circumstances I mean a lot of combat and a lot of high-risk, high-profile (or actually, no profile) missions for the state department, and I'm more than willing to bet he did just that (shooting someone in Guatemala was definitely not a legit military op).

So he gets an honorable discharge (could have been medical given the damage done to his feet and back, but I doubt it or the Army wouldn't have asked him back), and goes into the FBI and Quantico within weeks of becoming a civilian again. Now, of course, comes the tricky part. It's been said in the show more than once since the second season that his current title is "Special Agent in Charge", and to make SAC he'd have to have a masters degree, so he must have been in grad school for several years while he was working as an FBI agent and gotten his degree just after the first season ended. Put it all together and he'd be about 39 now, which I think is what he's supposed to be in the show. I think.

Can anyone point out where I went wrong? I've always been curious as to Booth's time-line so any help here is greatly appreciated.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:04 am

I can only remember him referring to being a SAIC once and I can't even remember what episode it was. The FBI chain of command is a pretty convuluted one...LOL.FBI divisions are headed by deputy assistant directors (would this be Hacker?) and then depending on size, you have the special agents in charge...which both seem more administrative then field work. Depending on size some field offices only have one SAC and a few Assistant Special Agents in Charge. and then under that there are different "squads" which are specialized, and each one is headed by a Supervisory Special Agent. From the definition, I'm more inclined to believe that Booth is actually a Supervisory Special Agent. (And from reading through some of the payscale info, I'm thinking that either Parker has a hell of a college fund waiting for him or Rebecca is getting such a nice damn hunk of child support that she really ought to give Booth some real legal rights to his kid. Because after 7 years of satisfactory performance a regular field agent would be a GS-13 step 1 which in 2005 was about 90,000, (and the pay grade tops out at 117,054) Supervisory positions are GS14 and up. Not to mention that living in DC you get a 4.26% locality adjustment..(which is small in comparison to San Francisco agents who get 14.67%)). oops..got sidetracked...sorry. LOL!

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:36 pm

crzy4bones wrote:I can only remember him referring to being a SAIC once and I can't even remember what episode it was. The FBI chain of command is a pretty convuluted one...LOL.FBI divisions are headed by deputy assistant directors (would this be Hacker?) and then depending on size, you have the special agents in charge...which both seem more administrative then field work. Depending on size some field offices only have one SAC and a few Assistant Special Agents in Charge. and then under that there are different "squads" which are specialized, and each one is headed by a Supervisory Special Agent. From the definition, I'm more inclined to believe that Booth is actually a Supervisory Special Agent. (And from reading through some of the payscale info, I'm thinking that either Parker has a hell of a college fund waiting for him or Rebecca is getting such a nice damn hunk of child support that she really ought to give Booth some real legal rights to his kid. Because after 7 years of satisfactory performance a regular field agent would be a GS-13 step 1 which in 2005 was about 90,000, (and the pay grade tops out at 117,054) Supervisory positions are GS14 and up. Not to mention that living in DC you get a 4.26% locality adjustment..(which is small in comparison to San Francisco agents who get 14.67%)). oops..got sidetracked...sorry. LOL!

Heh, nice to see I'm not the only one who bothered to figure out what Booth makes a year. I calculated it at $95,539 for a 12 year veteran of the FBI who's merely satisfactory in his career, $108,276 for one who's been hitting "Meets or Exceeds" for most of his evaluations, but for Booth, an agent who's supposed to be among the best there is, I'm figuring he's at least a GS 12 Step 9 or 10 (that'd make him an SSA and among the best the bureau has to offer which, honestly, fits Booth to a tee). As a GS 12 Step 9/10 which would put his annual salary at between $121,012 and $124,196 per year. So yeah, Parker either has one hell of a college fund or he's got a good college fund and Rebecca is living high on the palimony hog if you ask me. Of course the $1200 suits he buys aren't exactly cheap either but he can do better than a rat-hole apartment above a liquor store in the Adams Morgan area of DC.

Oh and what really drives me nuts is how they describe Hacker as Booth's boss's boss's boss. That's just not possible unless Hacker is A) the President of the United States or B) Booth is just some junior Agent. We know Booth isn't a junior Agent, he's more likely a SSA (not an SAC) but the show has only ever identified him as an SAC (not an SSA) so going by that and trying to make sense of it all, I'd have to guess he's an SSA who's been given the effective rank/position of SAC because he's the Liaison to the Jeffersonian, otherwise he's the SSA in charge of the DC Office of Major Crimes which is the unit he's been assigned to since the start of the show.

BTW, here's what the real FBI chain of command looks like this (click to enlarge):

Ah, the picayune and mundane, gotta it all. Without nits to pick what would we do with our spare time? Very Happy

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:01 pm

THX1138 wrote:
crzy4bones wrote:I can only remember him referring to being a SAIC once and I can't even remember what episode it was. The FBI chain of command is a pretty convuluted one...LOL.FBI divisions are headed by deputy assistant directors (would this be Hacker?) and then depending on size, you have the special agents in charge...which both seem more administrative then field work. Depending on size some field offices only have one SAC and a few Assistant Special Agents in Charge. and then under that there are different "squads" which are specialized, and each one is headed by a Supervisory Special Agent. From the definition, I'm more inclined to believe that Booth is actually a Supervisory Special Agent. (And from reading through some of the payscale info, I'm thinking that either Parker has a hell of a college fund waiting for him or Rebecca is getting such a nice damn hunk of child support that she really ought to give Booth some real legal rights to his kid. Because after 7 years of satisfactory performance a regular field agent would be a GS-13 step 1 which in 2005 was about 90,000, (and the pay grade tops out at 117,054) Supervisory positions are GS14 and up. Not to mention that living in DC you get a 4.26% locality adjustment..(which is small in comparison to San Francisco agents who get 14.67%)). oops..got sidetracked...sorry. LOL!

Heh, nice to see I'm not the only one who bothered to figure out what Booth makes a year. I calculated it at $95,539 for a 12 year veteran of the FBI who's merely satisfactory in his career, $108,276 for one who's been hitting "Meets or Exceeds" for most of his evaluations, but for Booth, an agent who's supposed to be among the best there is, I'm figuring he's at least a GS 12 Step 9 or 10 (that'd make him an SSA and among the best the bureau has to offer which, honestly, fits Booth to a tee). As a GS 12 Step 9/10 which would put his annual salary at between $121,012 and $124,196 per year. So yeah, Parker either has one hell of a college fund or he's got a good college fund and Rebecca is living high on the palimony hog if you ask me. Of course the $1200 suits he buys aren't exactly cheap either but he can do better than a rat-hole apartment above a liquor store in the Adams Morgan area of DC.

Oh and what really drives me nuts is how they describe Hacker as Booth's boss's boss's boss. That's just not possible unless Hacker is A) the President of the United States or B) Booth is just some junior Agent. We know Booth isn't a junior Agent, he's more likely a SSA (not an SAC) but the show has only ever identified him as an SAC (not an SSA) so going by that and trying to make sense of it all, I'd have to guess he's an SSA who's been given the effective rank/position of SAC because he's the Liaison to the Jeffersonian, otherwise he's the SSA in charge of the DC Office of Major Crimes which is the unit he's been assigned to since the start of the show.

BTW, here's what the real FBI chain of command looks like this (click to enlarge):

Ah, the picayune and mundane, gotta it all. Without nits to pick what would we do with our spare time? Very Happy

king RM

Funny....TV always portrays FBI agents as earning little money. They did it in the x-files too. It seems they make pretty darn good money if you are a highly trained/specialized agent. Is the cost of living in DC abnormally high? True, he does have to pay whatever he pays for child support but....they deff do make booth seem like he's living with little money, when in reality....he wouldn't be.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:12 pm

tinkrella wrote:
THX1138 wrote:

king RM

Funny....TV always portrays FBI agents as earning little money. They did it in the x-files too. It seems they make pretty darn good money if you are a highly trained/specialized agent. Is the cost of living in DC abnormally high? True, he does have to pay whatever he pays for child support but....they deff do make booth seem like he's living with little money, when in reality....he wouldn't be.
DC actually has the highest availability and cost of living adjustment base of any city on the chart I saw (to be fair it was a 2009 pay scale chart though), even San Fran or New York, so yeah, it must be pretty expensive to live there.

I think they make it look like those guys are underpaid so we'll all identify with the 'over worked, under appreciated, and under paid but noble' FBI agent routine. I mean, don't get me wrong, Feebs like Booth risk their lives on a daily basis, but it's a stretch to consider them underpaid.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by AmandaMarshall Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:41 pm

Thoughts on Booth....

His timeline has never made sense so I think he is older than he says.

He may still be paying off gambling debts and his lifestyle reflects it.

He knows where a lot of bodies are .... not so much buried as to how they got to be bodies.

Hopefully later in the season we will learn that Booth was in Afghanistan investigating something undercover as a trainer. That would explain Booth's easy exit especially if the investigation lead back to DC. It would also explain Hannah if she is on the same scent.

Question for the Queen. Are military personnel still eligible to be recalled for active duty as long as they are still active service age?

AmandaMarshall
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by future_anthro Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:36 pm

The problem is, David just looks too good in fatigues.
I love HH.
future_anthro
future_anthro
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:57 pm

future_anthro wrote:
I love HH.
headdesk headdesk headdesk headdesk headdesk headdesk headdesk headdesk headdesk headdesk headdesk headdesk headdesk headdesk headdesk headdesk headdesk headdesk headdesk headdesk headdesk headdesk headdesk headdesk

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:18 pm

AmandaMarshall wrote:Thoughts on Booth....

His timeline has never made sense so I think he is older than he says.

He may still be paying off gambling debts and his lifestyle reflects it.

He knows where a lot of bodies are .... not so much buried as to how they got to be bodies.

Hopefully later in the season we will learn that Booth was in Afghanistan investigating something undercover as a trainer. That would explain Booth's easy exit especially if the investigation lead back to DC. It would also explain Hannah if she is on the same scent.

Question for the Queen. Are military personnel still eligible to be recalled for active duty as long as they are still active service age?

Normally I'm HH's most ardent defender but I wouldn't hold your breath on this, I think he feels he's explained it by saying in his GMMR interview that Booth wasn't re-enlisted in to the army, he was a civilian contractor..... which is ummm bullshiz.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:49 pm

future_anthro wrote:
I love HH.

Yeah...God Bless Hart for knowing that, understanding that, and satisfying our desires on that front! LOL!

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:14 pm

Great, so it sounds like are only hope of B&B getting together is if they don't get renewed for two more seasons. Rolling Eyes Now, I kind of hope that Hannah stays around for the whole season...because I don't want B&B to go back to where they were so comfortable in their relationship, but they were too afraid to admit their feelings for each other.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next