Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S6E03 "The Maggots in the Meathead"

+30
tinge1990
mk25
andreana22
dreamerktm411
Evil Monkey
future_anthro
mereva
Kamera
margo
keerz14
TinkonBrink
dawnsfire
mommahurley
treble21
joybrennan
bonesparticulat
HermioneGirl101
recoveringbonesaddict
ForensicMama
tinkrella
jro54
RubyRuby
katharine
bailey
jhi1005
elyon
DONEWITHIT
crzy4bones
MI_Bonesgirl
34 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

S6E03 "The Maggots in the Meathead" Empty S6E03 "The Maggots in the Meathead"

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:46 pm

Just saw the title from spoiler TV on Twitter. All I'm gonna say about that is. EW.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

S6E03 "The Maggots in the Meathead" Empty Re: S6E03 "The Maggots in the Meathead"

Post by crzy4bones Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:05 pm

And Stephen tweeted "Prep starts on 603. We're in Jersey, baby! "

Looking at that title, my first thought was "someone dug up Archie Bunker's son in law?"

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

S6E03 "The Maggots in the Meathead" Empty Re: S6E03 "The Maggots in the Meathead"

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:55 pm

Wow-my 1st thought was Journo-Barbie=Meathead....But then realized that would be airhead.

So if they are in "Jersey" is this a ripoff of Jersey Shore?? Because if it is, they can just wipe out all of them...

And, if they are using Maggots in the title-I may need to skip the opening. Seriously. Maggots are the one thing that really grosses me out. At least I have a warning this time.. puke
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by DONEWITHIT Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:35 am

MI_Bonesgirl wrote:Wow-my 1st thought was Journo-Barbie=Meathead....But then realized that would be airhead.

So if they are in "Jersey" is this a ripoff of Jersey Shore?? Because if it is, they can just wipe out all of them...

And, if they are using Maggots in the title-I may need to skip the opening. Seriously. Maggots are the one thing that really grosses me out. At least I have a warning this time.. puke

Ausiello tweeted last night or was Mitovich from the TC party that epi 2 was going to be Jersey Shore-esque, whatever that may mean as I have never watcedh it. About the maggot tittle, most likely will change. Even for me is disgusting. puke
DONEWITHIT
DONEWITHIT
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 187
Say What You Want : Ifyou don't have anything constructive to say,silence is your best friend.
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:07 am

Seems we have a Bones/Jersey Shore theme going on. Brennan and a guido tribe?? OMG that will be hilarious. Wonder if this is the undercover ep SN tweeted about a while back?? Booth...as a Guido?? LMFAO!!!!
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:44 am

SN tweeted quite a while back about maggots as a method of determining cause of death so it must have been epi3 he was working on at the time.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:16 am

I'm all for a Jersey Shore ep. I HATE that show with the fire of 1000 suns. And if they get The Situation to play the murder vic-well that's even better Twisted Evil
I think it will be a light, fun episode, probably along the lines of Double Death. Which we might all need in the middle of the Hannah drama. Plus Brennan and guido lingo and Booth looking at her like scratch Can only result in laughs. cheers
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by jhi1005 Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:38 am

I think that examination of the maggots should reveal that they had toxic levels of hair gel and spray tan in their systems caused by feeding on the meathead body, and the conclusion is that it wasn't really murder, just product overload:)

jhi1005
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:40 am

jhi1005 wrote:I think that examination of the maggots should reveal that they had toxic levels of hair gel and spray tan in their systems caused by feeding on the meathead body, and the conclusion is that it wasn't really murder, just product overload:)

now THAT would be funny!!
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:32 am

Sides are up.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:45 am

bailey wrote:Sides are up.

Are they on the forum page. Just went there and didn't see any.

Can you post a link.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:53 am

katharine wrote:
bailey wrote:Sides are up.

Are they on the forum page. Just went there and didn't see any.

Can you post a link.

I haven't found any links yet, just know that they're now avaliable on Showfax. I "used' to have a subscription there, but let it expire in an attempt to save money. I'm such a spoiler whore though I'll probably buy another one by the end of this season. Lol.

Posted this so that someone who could find us a link would be altered. Lol.

I'm sure someone will have a link soon. Smile

Last edited by bailey on Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:53 am

# Clinton
$ 3.00
# Crusty
$ 1.00
# Frankie Costello
$ 4.00
# Guidette #1 & #2
$ 1.00
# Janine Genaro
$ 3.00
# Josephine
$ 5.00
# Marie Galasso
$ 2.00
# Peppy Dio
$ 3.00
# Ritchie "The V" Genaro
$ 1.00
# Terror

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:12 am

O.K. shippers you're not going to like this. It starts with Booth and Hannah in bed together all 'glistening' and post-coital and ends with a girl party starring Cam, Brennan, Angela and Hannah all giggling together after having moved Hannah into Booth's apartment. Oh yeah, Angela is pregnant. Can I bail now?

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyRuby Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:20 am

OK. I will not be watching this episode.....NEVER EVER, even after this storyline is over. Permanent skip. I can't even stomach the thought. Nope not happening. It makes me pale puke

Last edited by RubyRuby on Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
RubyRuby
RubyRuby
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 451
Say What You Want : Credit goes to bones/tumblr for the beautiful banner. I do NOT support the SO storyline. Its an insult to wonderful characters and the talented actors who portray them.
Registration date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:26 am

Please let them be fake!!! Please them be fake!!! Please let them be fake!!!
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:26 am

are you kidding me? a girl party? well, guess we know what the blurt is now. they ruined this episode for me. I don't even want to watch. guess we also know DB was lying through his teeth when he joked that maybe they haven't been intimate yet.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:46 am

Brennan: "When you said you didn't need help to move in, I thought you were just being polite."

Hannah: "I don't really do that."

Sound like anyone else we know??

We do get to see protective Booth when the Guidos are sizing up Brennan. And again when someone pushes her.

Ok, I can already tell a lot of people are not going to like Brennan acting like one of the Jersey Shore people. Apparently she watched it, thought it was on PBS and studied them. Lol. I think it'll be funny.

bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:48 am

tinkrella wrote:are you kidding me? a girl party? well, guess we know what the blurt is now. they ruined this episode for me. I don't even want to watch. guess we also know DB was lying through his teeth when he joked that maybe they haven't been intimate yet.

Actually "maybe" not. In an interview given last night Emily said she hadn't read this episode yet. David probably hadn't either. Although we all knew they'd be intimate.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:52 am

I have so many emotions going through me right now...First, I'm hate DB right now. He was totally lying through his teeth when joked about how they haven't been intimate yet...or maybe he doesn't know yet because he and ED haven't read this episode yet, but I'm not a big fan of him right now. And a girl party?! Are you freakin' kidding me?! And still don't believe that Angela blurted to Brennan that she was pregnant...maybe she's pregnant, but I still don't think that was the "blurt." Hart said that he didn't want to things that are too cliche and expected. And why would Angela just "blurt" that she's pregnant. She wants like a million kids, so the entire world would know.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by DONEWITHIT Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:55 am

elyon wrote:O.K. shippers you're not going to like this. It starts with Booth and Hannah in bed together all 'glistening' and post-coital and ends with a girl party starring Cam, Brennan, Angela and Hannah all giggling together after having moved Hannah into Booth's apartment. Oh yeah, Angela is pregnant. Can I bail now?

WTF????? WTF?????? WTF?????? PERO QUE HUEVADA MAS GRANDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! banghead headdesk banghead headdesk
THIS IS IT, THIS JUST DID IT...A PARTY?????????????????????????????????????????????? PERO QUE ESTUPIDEZ DEL PORTE DE UN BUQUE! batterup
DONEWITHIT
DONEWITHIT
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 187
Say What You Want : Ifyou don't have anything constructive to say,silence is your best friend.
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:57 am

bailey wrote:Brennan: "When you said you didn't need help to move in, I thought you were just being polite."

Hannah: "I don't really do that."

Sound like anyone else we know??

We do get to see protective Booth when the Guidos are sizing up Brennan. And again when someone pushes her.

Ok, I can already tell a lot of people are not going to like Brennan acting like one of the Jersey Shore people. Apparently she watched it, thought it was on PBS and studied them. Lol. I think it'll be funny.

I'm excited for the brennan Guido stuff. I think that will be hilarious. I love all Emily stuff. I'm bias lol

I'm just kinda bummed and it sucks I was really looking forward to this episode when they talked about it. How much hannah are they gonna shove down our throats?

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:02 am

OH yay! This is the Guido ep! I'm not reading any more than that, though, so I'm cruising away from this thread! lol Smile
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by recoveringbonesaddict Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:02 am

Wow. Unlike many here, I did expect for Booth and Hannah to be intimate after all Brennan has been intimate with Sully and others. I also knew Brennan would not blurt out that she loves Booth. The blurt, if its is a pregnant Angela, is disappointing because I wanted Brennan to admit that she made a mistake by going to Indonesia and that she really missed Booth (an admission of love without saying I love him)

recoveringbonesaddict
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2010-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ForensicMama Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:03 am

I love, love, LOVE the idea of Brennan acting all Guido. I think it sounds fantastically hilarious. Before reading anything about it here, I imagined that, laughed to myself, and decided I loved the episode idea!
ForensicMama
ForensicMama
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4649
Say What You Want : MAMA: STONE-COLD SHIPPER.
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.bonesspoilers.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next