Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bones - Latest from TV Guide Magazine - 30th july 2010

+23
MoonlightGardenias
Ankuuh
tinkrella
bones_fanatic19
mommahurley
treble21
katharine
Lo
bonesparticulat
Lorna Doone
elyon
crzy4bones
HermioneGirl101
19ana89
recoveringbonesaddict
TinkonBrink
bailey
jro54
kat0505
MI_Bonesgirl
ToZiKa
DONEWITHIT
margo
27 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Bones - Latest from TV Guide Magazine - 30th july 2010 Empty Bones - Latest from TV Guide Magazine - 30th july 2010

Post by margo Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:15 am

Here it is:

I was the first to tell you that Bones, in Season 6, will be introducing its third recurring serial killer (after Gormogon and Gravedigger). Now I have exciting new details to share about this baddie. He'll be a sniper — just like Booth was before he teamed up with Brennan!

"You have to be incredibly cold and calculated to be a sniper," says Emily Deschanel, who is already mourning the loss of one squintern whom series creator Hart Hanson says will be taken out by the sniper. "I don't want anyone to die."

The fourth episode of the new season sounds like a strange one — and of particular interest to fans of the supernatural. "It will appear to Brennan that she is solving her own murder," Hanson says. "She is looking at a body and slowly realizes it's her, which leads her to rethink her entire life." This is no dream, insists Hanson. "She'll try to keep it hidden from Booth for as long as she can, and will ultimately change how she approaches him."

The far-out concept appeals to Emily Deschanel, who tells me, "I'm intrigued by this. It sounds very creative. I'm sure they'll be some fear for Bones, which she'll try to overcome with scientific analysis."

The season premiere (Thursday, September 23) will open with glimpses of Booth in Afghanistan, Brennan and Daisy in the Maluku Islands and Angela and Hodgins in Paris. "Brennan and Daisy are looking for evidence of cross-breeding between two ancient species of man," says Hanson. Meanwhile in Afghanistan, "Booth is playing lifeguard. We see him training other people. And in Paris, Angela and Hodgins are having exactly the life they wanted. Why would they ever come back to solve crimes in D.C."

Expect Booth to brings back a souvenir from the battlefield in the form of new love interest, war correspondent Hannah Burley. David Boreanaz, who will be directing Episodes 10 and 16, says he read with three women up for this recurring, open-ended role, but it worked best with actress Katheryn Winnick. "There's good chemistry — a lot of trust and very relaxed," he says. "The network has final say, I just give my influence." As for what his character likes about Hannah, Boreanaz says, "she likes being out in the field and has a big sense of adventure. Things he sees in her he also sees in Bones. It'll be an exciting opening. One thing I'm promoting this year is getting some more action involved. In five seasons, I think they've used 10 percent of the action I'm capable of doing."

Of course the action fans most want is between Booth and Brennan. And in the premiere, it seems Brennan wants that too. "She's had a lot of time to think in the Maluku Islands and contemplate her future, and I think she regrets having said 'no' to Booth," says Deschanel. "I think him having a new girlfriend will complicate that, but she loves him and wants him to be happy."

Source: TV Guide Magazine

Read more: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Can I just say that I can't wait for the fourth episode, it sounds interesting =)
margo
margo
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 98
Say What You Want : Blub =)
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Bones - Latest from TV Guide Magazine - 30th july 2010 Empty Re: Bones - Latest from TV Guide Magazine - 30th july 2010

Post by DONEWITHIT Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:18 am

Mee too!! I was going to post it , I am glad you did. Sounds SUPER Interesting!!! cheers
DONEWITHIT
DONEWITHIT
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 187
Say What You Want : Ifyou don't have anything constructive to say,silence is your best friend.
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Bones - Latest from TV Guide Magazine - 30th july 2010 Empty Re: Bones - Latest from TV Guide Magazine - 30th july 2010

Post by ToZiKa Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:26 am

I think I might like this whole SO idea (don't tell anyone they'll get out the pitchforks again) and the fourth episode does sound very interesting so far.
So for me this is one of the really good spoilers.

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Number of posts : 37397
Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:28 am

Open ended could be less than 5 episodes too just sayin....
Episode 4 sounds creepy and awesome all at once. Can't wait!!
And while it will suck to lose a squintern better that than Cam.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0505 Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:32 am

So, what do we learn from this spoiler?
They said the GF will only be in 5 epis and as Brennan will react differently towards Booth after the 4th epi (because she knows what kind of chances she's been missing in her life), who knows she will the one herself opening up to Booth and telling him she wants a chance. And as Booth still loves Brennan, he will end his relationship with this GF.

Well, i'm a dreamer but i do hope this will be the case.
kat0505
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:45 am

kat0505 wrote:So, what do we learn from this spoiler?
They said the GF will only be in 5 epis and as Brennan will react differently towards Booth after the 4th epi (because she knows what kind of chances she's been missing in her life), who knows she will the one herself opening up to Booth and telling him she wants a chance. And as Booth still loves Brennan, he will end his relationship with this GF.

Well, i'm a dreamer but i do hope this will be the case.

I don't think it is going to be quite that easy, but you might be on the right track
I, too, hope that the GF won't be around for more than 4 or 5 epis, but I'm not too worried about her either

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Say What You Want : It's been great and I'll never forget this place! Thanks Lindsey!

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:50 am

Open-ended? Does that mean they don't know how long the SO will last? nervous
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:54 am

jro54 wrote:Open-ended? Does that mean they don't know how long the SO will last? nervous
they know
that's what they say when they try to keep it a secret

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:59 am

jro54 wrote:Open-ended? Does that mean they don't know how long the SO will last? nervous

Well ya know Cam was only suppose to be around for 4 or 5 episodes too.
tongue

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Twisted Evil

But, honestly the more I read about this SO, the better I feel about it. She's a McGuffin (one of my favorite words btw [Only admins are allowed to see this link] Totally just there to advance the story of Booth & Brennan.

The 4th episode sounds really cool to me, I like how they say she tries to hide it from Booth, which means that she isn't able to. It will be interesting to see how that ends. And if it changes the way she thinks about her entire life and how she reacts toward Booth, that can only be good considering in the past her way of reacting to Booth was to break his heart.

And I'm so relieved it's a squintern that dies. Also, the new guy's a sniper!? How much will that freak Booth out, knowing all their secrets and how hard it is to protect Bones from someone with that ability?? Is it wrong that I hope when the squintern is killed that Bones is nearby and this totally freaks Booth out?
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:15 am

Kay, I've a question...Is it LITERALLY Brennan's body? Some kind of supernatural "It's a Wonderful life" or "Christmas Carol" (minus the Chrimbo part) life re-evaluation deal? Or is it just someone whose life is very much like Brennan's?

Coz if it really is (not a dream) but some other freaky coinkydink that plot line is ladled with hidden meaning and metaphor! She's keeping the news from him like she's keeping herself and her I love you from him...she does not want him to know. The news would cause him pain...Hello, 100th eppy! But he'll find out eventually no matter how hard she tries to hide it. And then there's the whole if you were actually dead (and knew you were dead) what would you think of your life? What would you celebrate and what would you regret?
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:19 am

I can't think of any way they could explain it being really Brennan's body and her still being there to investigate it
and how would they get her back to life?

so if it's not a dream it must be something very similar
like the 4th season coma dream thing
not a dream but still not reality either

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:26 am

Maybe watching Booth with Hannah is just making her lose her mind?

Rolling Eyes
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:33 am

bailey wrote:Maybe watching Booth with Hannah is just making her lose her mind?

Rolling Eyes

that would be very irrational and soooo much fun to watch

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by recoveringbonesaddict Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:37 am

I think what they are hinting is that the victim will share a lot of the same qualities as Brennan. She will probably be a scientist, foster child, works with the dead, rational, and lonely. Physically she will be much like Brennan. In a way, it will be similar to the victim in the season 5 finale who was a symbol for BB partnership demise.

recoveringbonesaddict
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2010-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by TinkonBrink Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:48 am

bailey wrote:Maybe watching Booth with Hannah is just making her lose her mind?

It's making me lose my mind...and I'm not even watching it yet! loco
TinkonBrink
TinkonBrink
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 652
Say What You Want : A Reporter sat under a Fig Tree one night,
"Where art thou Booth?" She said.
The lightning went Flash!
The tree went Crash!
And squashed the Reporter quite dead.
*Sigh* Isn't poetry lovely?

http://twitter.com/TinkonBrink/

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:57 am

Oh boy! Sounds really good! Think they'll FINALLY end up together by the end of S6?
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1938
Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.
Registration date : 2009-01-13

https://www.facebook.com/19ana89

Back to top Go down

Post by ToZiKa Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:04 am

I thought it would happen for a few times and it never did so I'm not getting my hopes up just yet
but I still have faith in HH and so far I liked almost everything he made them do (some things more than others of course) so I'm no longer only waiting for them to get together anyway

ToZiKa
Prosecutor
Prosecutor

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:08 am

Yeah I know same here... Just wondering cuz what was written kinda sounds more promising that the past seasons... No hopes up, due to being let down a few times, but always wondering when.
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Say What You Want : Ones who flaunt their power disappear when the truly powerful appear.

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:10 am

recoveringbonesaddict wrote:I think what they are hinting is that the victim will share a lot of the same qualities as Brennan. She will probably be a scientist, foster child, works with the dead, rational, and lonely. Physically she will be much like Brennan. In a way, it will be similar to the victim in the season 5 finale who was a symbol for BB partnership demise.

I think it'll be more than that ... they used the term "supernatural" -- not sure what I think that means, but my mind is imagining something more literal than symbolic. Or at least literal in Brennan's brain, cause apparently the others aren't seeing it. They said she was "hiding" it from Booth. Dang it, where are the sides?? Lol.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:28 am

I think I need this fourth episode. Like, now. My take on the article is this: the victim will be close to Brennan's age and physical appearance, and she shares many qualities with Brennan- rational, scientist, somewhat ignorant, etc. I think she'll also be alone, as in, no husband/fiancee/boyfriend. And by examining her body and life, Brennan will realize that she doesn't want to turn out like this woman, and so she'll be more open with her feelings to Booth.

(and if you think about it, if the SO's 5 episodes are all in a row, her time would be almost up... Brennan reveals her feelings to Booth, Booth says "bye bye Hannah!"?)
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by 19ana89 Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:38 am

I like that theory! Smile lol.
19ana89
19ana89
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0505 Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:43 am

HermioneGirl101 wrote:I think I need this fourth episode. Like, now. My take on the article is this: the victim will be close to Brennan's age and physical appearance, and she shares many qualities with Brennan- rational, scientist, somewhat ignorant, etc. I think she'll also be alone, as in, no husband/fiancee/boyfriend. And by examining her body and life, Brennan will realize that she doesn't want to turn out like this woman, and so she'll be more open with her feelings to Booth.

(and if you think about it, if the SO's 5 episodes are all in a row, her time would be almost up... Brennan reveals her feelings to Booth, Booth says "bye bye Hannah!"?)

You take the words out of my mouth.
kat0505
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:25 am

Sounds interesting...all of it.

Glad to hear David will be directing 2 episodes...although that also makes me bummed since we always end up with "Booth lite" episodes before them...hopefully that also means that Hannah is gone by epi 9....don't like the open ended statement....especially when looking back they said she would appear in "at least" 5 episodes. blech...although I'm not worried about her, the quicker we can get her gone, the better....can we hope the sniper takes her out, too?

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by elyon Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:29 am

Ausiello originally said 'Winnick is scheduled to appear in roughly five episodes, beginning with the Sept. 23 season premiere.' Now he's saying 'open ended'. But from Hart's CC interviews, it's obvious he realizes that fans are going to HATE this woman from the getgo so I really don't think they are going to spread it out beyond the six script arc they had planned before they went on hiatus. Like a deadly amoeba, the Hannite must be contained.

elyon
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1073
Say What You Want : Pyramids are better at change than you are.
Registration date : 2010-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by margo Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:52 am

She'll leave eventually *positive thoughts* sunny

margo
margo
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 98
Say What You Want : Blub =)
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next