Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Being Sued For Sexual Harrassment

+29
heirofloki
n2seeleybooth
NY2KS
DONEWITHIT
bonesparticulat
DBCrazy
happylama2
joybrennan
a_rangergrl2
jjrobinson73
djackio
Lo
gordongordonfan
HermioneGirl101
MI_Bonesgirl
empiricist
dreamerktm411
BevCandyDarling
IheartB&B
sanasus
SnoopGirl
tinkrella
jro54
bailey
katharine
treble21
crzy4bones
Beliskner
bugaboo628
33 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

David Being Sued For Sexual Harrassment  - Page 2 Empty Re: David Being Sued For Sexual Harrassment

Post by bugaboo628 Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:55 am

More on the incident

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

David Being Sued For Sexual Harrassment  - Page 2 Empty Re: David Being Sued For Sexual Harrassment

Post by BevCandyDarling Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:08 am

Now I will say this : It's crappers and full of lies! David has my support!
BevCandyDarling
BevCandyDarling
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 80
Say What You Want : A Beautiful Lie
Registration date : 2010-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:13 am

Wow....if it is true that's insane. Guess more gross texts will come out. When are these people gonna learn not to send texts! They can always be saved and recovered! I'm speaking of famous people as a whole, not just DB.

I'm curious as to why the woman waited a whole year to come out about it.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:14 am

reading that article actually made me laugh, I mean wth, are we sure she hasn't got the wrong david...this sounds more like something david duchovny would do Razz
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by BevCandyDarling Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:16 am

Beliskner wrote:reading that article actually made me laugh, I mean wth, are we sure she hasn't got the wrong david...this sounds more like something david duchovny would do Razz

Very sad really! I just know that this girl is in for a big wake up call. Her word against his... besides it's just plain laughable.
BevCandyDarling
BevCandyDarling
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:24 am

sorry but I just can't believe any reasonable man would do that..the cheating was one thing but the description of the suit..

guys that attempt this should join Zach in the looney bin.

now I wonder if she is the same woman that tried to get money from him for believing she was in a relationship with him...failed and now tries a different approach..that explains why she has Gloria as attorney
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:26 am

The court papers that were filed

bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:33 am

I was giving this lady the benefit of the doubt until I saw the details. Texts, ok. Touching, I'd buy it. But that last part ... Even if he is a sleazy prevert (not saying he is just meaning even if that were true) he's not stupid enough to do that on set. Guys who do things like this know exactly where to draw the line.

Also if he did do this sex act in front of her; why'd she stay and watch?

bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:37 am

bugaboo628 wrote:The court papers that were filed

what im reading is disgusting...any woman should just kick / hit the guy and run off....job or not...I CANNOT believe any woman in her right state of mind would just keep comming back..I mean jeez

edit: fairly sure that it's same woman mentioned in his earlier cheating articles

Last edited by Beliskner on Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:43 am

things like this DO happen on set. Sets are crazy, crazy places. You have a bunch of people wanting to get famous mixed with people who are famous and powerful and you get shady results.

I've read a lot of books on behind the scenes hollywood stuff and one person described TV and movie sets as "giant orgies" so the set thing is pretty believable IMO.

I just don't even know what to think now. That court document is very precise. More precise than I thought it would be. It fits in with the whole Rachel and other woman thing.

The thing is....I'm not sure the woman is lying. There is an unspoken rule in hollywood. It's like fight club. No body talks about it. If she is a serious actress looking for work...she just black balled herself now. She'll have a hard time getting a job now. No network wants that kind of scandal. Even if it is true. I guess what I mean, is that she must have been pretty certain of herself in order to risk not working. That's what makes me think at least some of it is true.

But, I guess we'll see.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by BevCandyDarling Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:47 am

I wanted to point something out... My friend just made me see how even funnier this gets.
"Another encounter allegedly occurred with Hagan in David's trailer on September 29"
This comes from the link bug posted, and David was in NYC for Regis when she claims about being in his trailer. She needs to get her story straight.
BevCandyDarling
BevCandyDarling
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:47 am

isn't the whole point of the suit to get money and never work again?

if this is true people really have a black and white side..this story and the stories of other actresses that he is actually very ''protective'' of woman on set..I just can't find a logical explenation

on a side not:

Im not that familair with US justice system, but when does a the person being sued get notice about this sort of thing.

because of him being a producer I saw lots of other Bones related people being named.

Last edited by Beliskner on Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:51 am

Sorry tinkrella I'm trying to quote your post and my phone won't let me.

I'm sure you're right about there being a lot of sexual activity on any set. But unwanted like this in view of others? Just seems like he'd be asking for someone to see and at the very least tell his wife.

Db has been in Hollywood a long time and worked with hundreds of actresses. Anyone know if there's been allegations or hard feelings with costars in the past?
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:58 am

I don't know how I feel about this. When he first admitted about cheating on his wife, I didn't really care because as long as it didn't interfere with Bones, I don't care what he does in his personal life. And I admit that when I first heard about the siut this morning, I sort of assumed that this girl was just another skanky gold digging whore, but she was an extra on the show and he the act was comitt...I can't even spell it out that it is so disgusting...I don't know. I'm sure that when season 6 starts, I will probably have forgotten about this, but for now, I can't even watch reruns because when I see Booth, I'll be thinking about this.

Last edited by jro54 on Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:00 am

Beliskner wrote:isn't the whole point of the suit to get money and never work again?

if this is true people really have a black and white side..this story and the stories of other actresses that he is actually very ''protective'' of woman on set..I just can't find a logical explenation

on a side not:

Im not that familair with US justice system, but when does a the person being sued get notice about this sort of thing.

because of him being a producer I saw lots of other Bones related people being named.

I would assume his lawyer got wind of this well before it happened. I'm sure Gloria was anything but secretive. Don't you get "served?" With the paper work if you are being sued? I can't imagine DB didn't see this coming. Fox has a crisis management team. I bet they've been on this like white on rice.

Was he on regis in september? I can't remember anymore. It all blends together.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:01 am

OMG! I had to stop reading it.
Why on Earth would she keep watching him masturbate? confused confused What job is worth exposing yourself to that?
If he did do those things, I hope he gets everything thrown at him. If not and this woman is just another gold digger, then I feel sorry for him. I can't even imagine what his wife thinks about this. I would be sick to my stomach that either he did it or that someone out there was cashing in on the fact that he already went public with his affairs.

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:05 am

jro54 wrote:I don't know how I feel about this. When he first admitted about cheating on his wife, I didn't really care because as long as it didn't interfere with Bones, I don't care what he does in his personal life. And I admit that when I first heard about the siut this morning, I sort of assumed that this girl was just another skanky gold digging whore, but she was an extra on the show and he the act was comitt...I can't even spell it out that it is so disgusting...I don't know. I'm sure that when season 6 starts, I will probably have forgotten about this, but for now, I can't even watch reruns because when I see Booth, I'll be thinking about this.

I'm not sure how much it will affect the actual show. I'm sure networks are used to this stuff. They have PR teams just for this type of thing. Maybe in some sick and twisted way Fox enjoys the attention. I have no idea.

I guess it'll just hurt his image the most. It's a shame because I feel like everyone was just getting over the last scandal.

I can't explain it. I still see booth the same. I still see the show the same. But, all the real life stuff kinda of kills the fantasy of booth and bones for me. It's like when you're a kid and you realize Cinderella's castle at disney world is all just sets and props and stuff. OF course I know david isn't booth. lol But, the constant scandal makes it hard to enjoy it sometimes. I know I'm not being very clear today. Sorry. lol

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:08 am

SnoopGirl wrote:

OMG! I had to stop reading it.
Why on Earth would she keep watching him masturbate? confused confused What job is worth exposing yourself to that?
If he did do those things, I hope he gets everything thrown at him. If not and this woman is just another gold digger, then I feel sorry for him. I can't even imagine what his wife thinks about this. I would be sick to my stomach that either he did it or that someone out there was cashing in on the fact that he already went public with his affairs.

I know what you mean. I'm kinda of sick just thinking that women out there would go that far to get a job. I always figured it happened. But, I almost feel bad for them. It deff shows you the dark side of hollywood. I also am sick thinking someone can get money and press of it (if it's not true.)

If he did do it....what's the worst that will happen? Will he just have to pay her tons of money? This isn't criminal right?

I'm starting paralegal school in the fall....i better get my shit together Razz

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamerktm411 Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:11 am

The truth is, that we can't know at this point if it's a legitimate claim.
If it is, I feel terribly bad for any woman involved. But if it's not, I feel terrible for DB.
We just have to value DB as an actor, and let the legal system handle everything else.
dreamerktm411
dreamerktm411
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1255
Say What You Want : "I hope you find something that just changes the entire notion of what it means to be human."
Registration date : 2010-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:13 am

I just have two question...If this supposedly happen a year ago, then why is this girl just filing the suit right now? And who what want to watch any man masterbate?
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by empiricist Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:14 am

BevCandyDarling wrote:I wanted to point something out... My friend just made me see how even funnier this gets.
"Another encounter allegedly occurred with Hagan in David's trailer on September 29"
This comes from the link bug posted, and David was in NYC for Regis when she claims about being in his trailer. She needs to get her story straight.

The episode of Regis you are talking about was aired Sept. 28. Sometimes they are filmed ahead of time. They have a live audience, but sometimes, due to Regis and Kelly's schedule, they will film more than one in a day. It is plausible that it was filmed the week before. Even if he filmed on the 28th, he could have caught a flight to LA, and been at work the next day.

empiricist
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2010-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:15 am

jro54 wrote:I just have two question...If this supposedly happen a year ago, then why is this girl just filing the suit right now? And who what want to watch any man masterbate?

Maybe he's a 1 minute man Razz by the time it starts it's over. Smile

I'm just kidding. leave it to me to have a dirty mind during all of this.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:16 am

it's not criminal??

well it is if it would happen here...but I doubt they will let it go that far..it prob ends with a huge amount of money being payed and we never here from it again. (if it's true)

if not same thing will happen without the money, tho these kinds of suits always damage your image wether it's true or not
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:27 am

Beliskner wrote:it's not criminal??

well it is if it would happen here...but I doubt they will let it go that far..it prob ends with a huge amount of money being payed and we never here from it again. (if it's true)

if not same thing will happen without the money, tho these kinds of suits always damage your image wether it's true or not

I was asking if it's criminal or not. I have no idea how it works. My boss is an entertainment lawyer, and he just told me that it's more serious than a simple money thing. My boss also said he's pretty sure it wont go to court unless the story is a 100 percent lie. Even if only some parts are true, it's too risky to go to court and plead not guilty. This is his professional opinion. Not mine.

It will hurt his image either way, you're right. It will hurt his wallet too. Either way

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by BevCandyDarling Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:06 am

empiricist wrote:
BevCandyDarling wrote:I wanted to point something out... My friend just made me see how even funnier this gets.

The episode of Regis you are talking about was aired Sept. 28. Sometimes they are filmed ahead of time. They have a live audience, but sometimes, due to Regis and Kelly's schedule, they will film more than one in a day. It is plausible that it was filmed the week before. Even if he filmed on the 28th, he could have caught a flight to LA, and been at work the next day.

I thought to, but when the photos of him came out walking in NYC Sept 28th, he was still in NYC until the 30th. I remember photos being out. It's why I am going off of that. As well, Oct 5th she said he told her about some rumors to come out, but they didn't come out until 22nd of Oct. She's got her dates wrong. :-)
BevCandyDarling
BevCandyDarling
Squint
Squint

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next