Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Being Sued For Sexual Harrassment

+29
heirofloki
n2seeleybooth
NY2KS
DONEWITHIT
bonesparticulat
DBCrazy
happylama2
joybrennan
a_rangergrl2
jjrobinson73
djackio
Lo
gordongordonfan
HermioneGirl101
MI_Bonesgirl
empiricist
dreamerktm411
BevCandyDarling
IheartB&B
sanasus
SnoopGirl
tinkrella
jro54
bailey
katharine
treble21
crzy4bones
Beliskner
bugaboo628
33 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

David Being Sued For Sexual Harrassment  Empty David Being Sued For Sexual Harrassment

Post by bugaboo628 Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:53 am

Please keep this thread civil. No name calling, no nasty comments. This goes for ANY of the parties involved.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

David Being Sued For Sexual Harrassment  Empty Re: David Being Sued For Sexual Harrassment

Post by Beliskner Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:02 am

<_<

ye, I looked on [Only admins are allowed to see this link] when I noticed.

first of all, that website and attorney are full of shit 99% of the time..this is just another attempt to bring shit up.

2nd. I firmly believe said actress has never seen interviews with him and emily

3rd to said actress ''GL getting a job after your name will be released''

4th im glad I will be going on a 3 week holiday soon to the middle of nowhere and don't have to hear anything about this.
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 350
Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

David Being Sued For Sexual Harrassment  Empty Re: David Being Sued For Sexual Harrassment

Post by bugaboo628 Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:05 am

**ADMIN WARNING**

Please keep this thread civil. No name calling, no nasty comments. This goes for ANY of the parties involved.
bugaboo628
bugaboo628

Back to top Go down

Post by crzy4bones Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:05 am

UGH...Allred gives females a bad name. What did David do to her? It's almost like she's doing anything and everything to make his life miserable.

crzy4bones
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 586
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:10 am

crzy4bones wrote:UGH...Allred gives females a bad name. What did David do to her? It's almost like she's doing anything and everything to make his life miserable.

she probably came on to him and he said no
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Say What You Want : The man who goes alone can start today; but he who travels with another must wait till that other is ready, and it may be a long time before they get off

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:12 am

UGH! I've already shared my thoughts about radaronline in the random thread, and this will probably be my only comment about this.
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:58 am

Gosh, I don't know if there is anything good to say all the way around.

Unfortunately this past year and a half, David's charasmatic flirtacious side has caught up with him. That is bad because his boyish charm is a big part of why I like him.

These days any little gesture can be thought of as sexual harrassment. And we all know anyone can sue for anything. Our legal system has made that as easy as waking up in the morning.

I wonder if Gloria Alred took an ad out in variety or the LA Times, that says - Come one, come all that don't like David Boreanaz. I think she's been shot down in her pursuit of her client's cases against him, that now she is bound and determined to win. Who knows.

It's just sad any way you look at it. Jaime just needs to keep taking care of her family as we have all seen in the past months and I think they will pull through. Girls got some, well you know what I mean. I never really knew much about her as an actress or person, but who would have guessed that she'd be the saviour in the picture. Good for her and them.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:26 am

Heard this on a morning radio show today but couldn't find it online till now. The radio people were like "what if it's his costar?". But then they couldn't come up with her name. I wanted to call in and say they obviously didn't know anything about that relationship if they thought she was even a possibilty.

We obviously know nothing about Davids true personal life. But we do know Emily has always supported him. I hope they both show up at Comic Con tomorrow smiling, holding hands and quietly helping to stop these rumors.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:40 am

trust me it's no coincedence it was brought out today

ty mel gibson ty lindsey lohan + family for making headlines
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:55 am

Gosh, does Gloria Allred just have a personal vendetta against David? Is it because he's just very flirtacious and she wants to give him a bad name or since she lossed in her last case against him, she is determined to win this time? It just seems like she is trying to make is life miserable. David has made some mistakes and I think his flirtacious, boyish charm has finally caught up with him, but he still seems like a nice person. And I'm saying she does have a reputation for pulling some crazy alligations and for just wanting publicity and to win, even if the alligations are not really true. Any gesture can be considered to be sexual harrassment. People can sure for anything now.

I just hope this doesn't effect his friendship with Emily. Like a good friend, she has always supported him. I hope that they can just show up at comic con tomorrow, smiling, holding hands, and quirtly put these rumors to rest. I just hope no one bri gs this up tomorrow at comic con. nervous
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by katharine Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:07 am

Beliskner wrote:trust me it's no coincedence it was brought out today

Yeah, I forgot about Comic Con. How coincedental is that????? NOT.

It's like there are people out there that plan this crap. I think they all work at radar online. I couldn't sleep with myself if I had a job like that.

katharine
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 423
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:18 am

jro54 wrote:Gosh, does Gloria Allred just have a personal vendetta against David? Is it because he's just very flirtacious and she wants to give him a bad name or since she lossed in her last case against him, she is determined to win this time?

Not just DB, all men.

(ok really... last time commenting on this... I swear Wink )
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:20 am

katharine wrote:
Beliskner wrote:trust me it's no coincedence it was brought out today

Yeah, I forgot about Comic Con. How coincedental is that????? NOT.

It's like there are people out there that plan this crap. I think they all work at radar online. I couldn't sleep with myself if I had a job like that.

there actually are people out there that plan this crap. and yes, it is scary!

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:30 am

jro54 wrote:Gosh, does Gloria Allred just have a personal vendetta against David? Is it because he's just very flirtacious and she wants to give him a bad name or since she lossed in her last case against him, she is determined to win this time? It just seems like she is trying to make is life miserable. David has made some mistakes and I think his flirtacious, boyish charm has finally caught up with him, but he still seems like a nice person. And I'm saying she does have a reputation for pulling some crazy alligations and for just wanting publicity and to win, even if the alligations are not really true. Any gesture can be considered to be sexual harrassment. People can sure for anything now.

I just hope this doesn't effect his friendship with Emily. Like a good friend, she has always supported him. I hope that they can just show up at comic con tomorrow, smiling, holding hands, and quirtly put these rumors to rest. I just hope no one bri gs this up tomorrow at comic con. nervous

I don't think it would affect his friendship with Emily. She has seemed very supportive during all of this. Hopefully we will see that at comic con.

I just have a question. If this person had an honest to god real claim against david, why wouldn't she got out and get a good, reputable attorney? Gloria used to be that way....and since then she's done nothing but tarnish her image. If I were a judge, I'd laugh in her face after her antics the past year. I'm not saying it's not true...because...who knows. But, it just seems shady that it's that same Gloria person again.

David has one of the best lawyers in the entertainment industry. If there is no truth behind it, then Gloria is gonna get her ass kicked.

I'm not passing any judgment on if it is or isn't until we know more...and since we'll probably never know...I guess i'll just have to stay neutral.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by Beliskner Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:30 am

katharine wrote:These days any little gesture can be thought of as sexual harrassment. And we all know anyone can sue for anything. Our legal system has made that as easy as waking up in the morning.

as a female in the army, I could prob sue every men I encounter for some form of sexual harrassment (comments, looks, I mean even a poster of a naked female can be considererd sexual harrassment).

tho im glad we don't have the US legal system, which allows you to sue your neighbours pet mouse for distracting the cat....

im pretty sure they are after money, because speaking as a female, if I was really sexual harrased I wouldn't want the whole world to know about it.

also it pretty easy kicking someone (DB) when he's already down.
Beliskner
Beliskner
Agent
Agent

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:43 am

Beliskner wrote:
katharine wrote:These days any little gesture can be thought of as sexual harrassment. And we all know anyone can sue for anything. Our legal system has made that as easy as waking up in the morning.

as a female in the army, I could prob sue every men I encounter for some form of sexual harrassment (comments, looks, I mean even a poster of a naked female can be considererd sexual harrassment).

tho im glad we don't have the US legal system, which allows you to sue your neighbours pet mouse for distracting the cat....

im pretty sure they are after money, because speaking as a female, if I was really sexual harrased I wouldn't want the whole world to know about it.

I agree. Anyone can sue anyone for anything. Any little gesture like a look or light touch on the back would be considered to be sexual harassment. And I think it's pretty clear that they are after money and publicity. If she was making a good honest to God claim agaisnt DB, she would have hired a reputable attorney, but insread she hires Gloria Allred has her attorney and the article says her name will be released when the charges are filed later today. If I was sexually harassed, I wouldn't want the whole world to know about. But if there is no truth behind is, Gloria Allred is so going to get her ass-kicked again because I don't think any judge would take her seriously after her crazy antics earlier this year.

I think this sexual harassment claim might be completely bogus. No one will ever really know what's going on in David's true personal life, but I don't want to pass judgment about this. I don't believe anything that Rachel person says or any if those other skanky gold digging whores or Gloria Allread for that matter, but I also don't think DB is completely innocent, so I'm going to stay neutral about this.
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:04 am

jro54 wrote:
Beliskner wrote:

I agree. Anyone can sue anyone for anything. Any little gesture like a look or light touch on the back would be considered to be sexual harassment. And I think it's pretty clear that they are after money and publicity. This actress hired Gloria Allred has her attorney and the article says her name will be released when the charges are filed later today. If I was sexually harassed, I wouldn't want the whole world to know about.

Sadly, even if this hadn't gone to the press before it happened, I think it would have come out anyway. All those documents are public access I believe. At least, in my state they are. You have to go through channels to get them, but it's fairly easy. There is a website online...I forget the name but it's basically just documents filed by celebs and about celebs. I suppose you don't hire a lawyer like Gloria unless you want attention though.

I want to know who the girl is. That sounds horrible. But, I have two scenarios in my head. One, is some poor girl got mixed into this mess and honestly believes this happened to her....but saught out the WRONG counsel and now she's looking like a money hungry you know what. Or two: It's all BS and she actually is money hungry. I'll have to wait and see when it's filed.

I just really hope this doesn't impact that show in any way. DB had enough going on already. I don't like that the radar article says "actress." It makes me nervous because I don't want it to be connected to bones at all. Not even some woman who worked on the show as an extra or something. I also don't want Emily brought into it. Even though, I'm sure Emily would have the common sense not to hire gloria as her attorney Wink

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:08 am

Beliskner wrote:
crzy4bones wrote:UGH...Allred gives females a bad name. What did David do to her? It's almost like she's doing anything and everything to make his life miserable.

she probably came on to him and he said no
Or he had some relations with her but then when he said NO MORE she didn't take kindly to it.

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:11 am

I think Gloria just likes the publicity, honestly. It keeps her name in the papers. I would bet this gets settled out of court if it doesn't get thrown out before then. Either way Gloria gets paid.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by sanasus Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:19 am

Urgh, the whole thing is horrible really. No

It always makes me angry when kids are caught up in messes like this. It's one thing to be a fame-whoring actress and to sue someone but it's not just DB who will be hurt by this. It's the whole family. I know it could have genuinely happened but Allred... really? She reminds me of a slimey, scaly, oozing sea creature. Twisted Evil Limits a person credibility if they believe that she's a wise choice of lawyer, imho.

In any case, I hope DB and the family keep trying to make things work. Good luck to them, the press won't make it easy.

On a side note, it's going to make an, erm, interesting CC. Hope it doesn't affect it too badly. I also hope that this actress is nothing to do with Bones as I would be pretty gutted. Sad
sanasus
sanasus
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-04-13

http://www.twitter.com/sanasus

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:33 am

If this woman was actually harrassed by Boreanaz I applaud her for coming forward. The timing may suck for David but if he did this, he needs to face the consequences.

Everyone is a little too quick to jump to conclusions about this woman without knowing all the facts

bugaboo628
bugaboo628

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:36 am

They will probably just tell the reporters (or whoever is at comic con) upfront that they will not answer questions about his personal life. It seemed to work out okay at the upfronts. Of course, you will still get the skeevy tabloid people but DB should be used to that by now.

It will probably be very much like the upfronts where he does only what he has to do and doesn't do any of the extra stuff like interviews for E! and access hollywood.

i really just can't stand this gloria woman. If it was going through another lawyer, one with a better reputation in the business it would seem less like a stunt and more like a real case.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:37 am

bugaboo628 wrote:If this woman was actually harrassed by Boreanaz I applaud her for coming forward. The timing may suck for David but if he did this, he needs to face the consequences.

Everyone is a little too quick to jump to conclusions about this woman without knowing all the facts

Oh I agree with you. It just sucks she chose Gloria to represent her.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Post by IheartB&B Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:44 am

Maybe if the lawyer wasn't Gloria I would have taken this more seriously but because it is Gloria all I can think about is that this is another ploy for 15 minutes of fame.

IheartB&B
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:48 am

I'm surprised we haven't gotten any papp shots of gloria marching to the court house. Maybe we will. Seems to good of publicity to waste.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next