Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lookin' Good for Emily at Comic-Con

+2
Brain&Heart
bailey
6 posters

Go down

Lookin' Good for Emily at Comic-Con Empty Lookin' Good for Emily at Comic-Con

Post by bailey Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:17 am

Hart tweeted last week that they were trying to figure out how to get Emily to Comic Con ... and today he told a fan that it was "looking good on getting Emily to Comic Con." So fingers crossed everyone.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Laughing
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Lookin' Good for Emily at Comic-Con Empty Re: Lookin' Good for Emily at Comic-Con

Post by Brain&Heart Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:49 am

YAY!!!! Smile

i read that too and got all excited. so let's hope she does make it.
Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Lookin' Good for Emily at Comic-Con Empty Re: Lookin' Good for Emily at Comic-Con

Post by joybrennan Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:39 am

Whoo Hoo - they're pulling out the big guns! Very Happy. Hope she makes it also. Not that I'll believe a word she says about the show, Wink but she and David together are always HILARIOUS. We should get some fun clips. Smile
joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonlightGardenias Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:47 am

Ooh, yay.

I loved the fact David would be there this year but the fact both of them probably will be is just so much better. I love those two and their getting off-topic in all of the cageyness that we know we'll get anyway. Cool
MoonlightGardenias
MoonlightGardenias
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1092
Say What You Want : Everything happens eventually...
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.fanfiction.net/~moonlightgardenias

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:32 pm

Yay! I was hoping she would be able to go. David's off the wall comments that drive us all nights may not be so off the wall with her there to balance it out lol well....hopefully lol then again, they tend to completely hijack interviews...so who knows what we will get lol

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:06 am

Hart just tweeted that he's on his way to San Diego. Smile

And as of a few hours ago, he said that it looked very good for him, David AND Emily to be there tomorrow.

Yay for all of you that get to be there. Smile
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by i_heart_bones Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:50 pm

I wish I was going!!!
i_heart_bones
i_heart_bones
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 6090
Say What You Want : WWDBD?
Twitter.com/IndiaGreen
Registration date : 2008-11-29

http://shortlybeforemidnight.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:43 am

From the way I read some of the comments Emily and others made at Comic Con today, it sounds as if she's still working on The Perfect Family while also back at work on Bones. Wow, poor girl sure doesn't care to work.

Did anyone else take it the same way or was I mis-reading the comments?
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

~ Jim Halpert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down