Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SN Tweets ...Booth and Brennan Undercover?...or under Covers?

+17
joybrennan
dawnsfire
Lorna Doone
jro54
NatesMama
SnoopGirl
tinkrella
MI_Bonesgirl
HermioneGirl101
Brain&Heart
kat0505
bones_fanatic19
treble21
bailey
gordongordonfan
boothbrennan13
mommahurley
21 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

SN Tweets ...Booth and Brennan Undercover?...or under Covers? Empty SN Tweets ...Booth and Brennan Undercover?...or under Covers?

Post by mommahurley Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:08 pm

Let's discuss!!! Smile

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

SN Tweets ...Booth and Brennan Undercover?...or under Covers? Empty Re: SN Tweets ...Booth and Brennan Undercover?...or under Covers?

Post by boothbrennan13 Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:23 pm

This man is evil! PURE EVIL! But you've gotta love how he riles us up!!!

And I want both. Preferably under covers Razz
boothbrennan13
boothbrennan13
Squint
Squint

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-03-19

Back to top Go down

SN Tweets ...Booth and Brennan Undercover?...or under Covers? Empty Re: SN Tweets ...Booth and Brennan Undercover?...or under Covers?

Post by gordongordonfan Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:19 pm

Yes indeed! Pure Evil! LOL I am totally hoping for some undercover episodes in season 6... but I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE some under COVER scenes even more! [Only admins are allowed to see this image] *Sigh*

Or... they could even be "undercover" about being under the covers with each other... I'm okay with secrets [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
gordongordonfan
gordongordonfan
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2010-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by bailey Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:37 pm

gordongordonfan wrote:Yes indeed! Pure Evil! LOL I am totally hoping for some undercover episodes in season 6... but I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE some under COVER scenes even more! [Only admins are allowed to see this image] *Sigh*

Or... they could even be "undercover" about being under the covers with each other... I'm okay with secrets [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Oooh, I like that idea. Smile

Mine was that they'd be under the covers together while working undercover. lol Kinda like in Panhandle, ( I mean, where DID they sleep?), but we'd actually get to see it.
bailey
bailey
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 811
Say What You Want : "You just had a rebound. Yeah, which don't get me wrong can be a really fun distraction. But, when it's over, you're left thinking about the girl you really like, the one that broke your heart."

~ Jim Halpert
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by treble21 Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:54 pm

IMO SN is waaaaayyy more evil in his spoilers than HH, that being said, I doubt B/B are in bed this soon into the season so I'm guessing they are undercover not "under covers"
treble21
treble21
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 4680
Say What You Want : I'm gonna miss the ABY.
Registration date : 2009-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by bones_fanatic19 Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:48 pm

He is pure evil, but I am guessing it will sadly only be undercover not under covers...
bones_fanatic19
bones_fanatic19
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1112
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by kat0505 Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:24 pm

He's having a good laugh with your discussion here.
He knows very well the fans will go in to this.

Well if you want my opinion; they have already written out the story of B&B but are dealing with the cases. So, it must be indeed "going undercover".
kat0505
kat0505
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Brain&Heart Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:12 pm

Going undercover is fine by me!!! i love their undercover episodes!!! both 'the woman in the sand' and 'double trouble in the panhandle' had them acting as a couple.... so 3rd time lucky... and maybe they will end up under covers!!!! Razz
Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by HermioneGirl101 Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:40 pm

SN is an evil, evil man. I assume it's purely undercover (which would be amazing, because I love those undercover episodes), but wouldn't it be nice if the circumstances during which they were undercover resulted in them being under covers? That would result in a very happy me. Smile
HermioneGirl101
HermioneGirl101
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 444
Say What You Want : I'll watch Bones through thick and thin. No storyline will change that!
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by MI_Bonesgirl Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:51 pm

Ok I'm going to go for pure positive speculation here- B&B return from their year apart and finally wake the hell up-Booth decides he's NOT gonna let Brennan reject him, and Brennan finally decides to give him a chance... We get the "do you love me?" "want me to prove it to you?" scene- complete with the clock on military time.
Yeah I know.... In my dreams. I'm just hoping the whole SO storyline has gone out the window.
MI_Bonesgirl
MI_Bonesgirl
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1147
Say What You Want : Onward and Upward, Season 6!!!
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:46 pm

I'm hoping for under cover! those are my favorite episodes. Tony and Roxy anyone? I would so love for a reprise of that! buck and wanda were fun.....ONLY because they had to share that teeny tiny bed so perhaps they can incorporate tony/roxy AND a teeny tiny bed!

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by SnoopGirl Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:57 pm

While Undercover they have to jump under the covers or their cover will be ruined. 2Tup

SnoopGirl
Deputy Director
Deputy Director

Number of posts : 9669
Say What You Want : Snoop I love you DB's Smile Smile

Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by NatesMama Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:17 am

Considering the fact that Brennan is a pretty famous author and my suspension of disbelief would be severely challenged if they try to pull off another undercover operation, I am hoping the "under covers" part is the key. Smile
NatesMama
NatesMama

Number of posts : 70
Say What You Want : I always say what I want. It's a problem.
Registration date : 2010-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:20 am

IDK. I assume they go undercover because I don't think B&B coming back and just suddenly get together...I kind of imagine the reunion scene being awkward, but sweet and I'm sure it would take at least a couple episodes to get back on track...But then I'm to much of a shipper not to think about as a possibility. Rolling Eyes

But I would love a undercover episode (especially if the circumstances during which the are undercover result in them under the covers) Very Happy
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by mommahurley Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:36 am

NatesMama wrote:Considering the fact that Brennan is a pretty famous author and my suspension of disbelief would be severely challenged if they try to pull off another undercover operation, I am hoping the "under covers" part is the key. Smile

I don't know about that.... I mean...can you recognize Scott Turlow, Nicholas Sparks, or JD Robb , even Danielle Steele on the street...I can't.

I'm thinking under the cover of undercover....something happens. I can dream can't I? conscience toast

mommahurley
Agent
Agent

Number of posts : 311

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkrella Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:42 am

It wouldn't be the first time bones suspends reality in order to have them do something. So the author thing probably wouldn't even come up. I wouldn't recognize Wanda as Temperence Brennan anyway or hot roxy for that matter.

tinkrella
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1190
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorna Doone Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:19 am

tinkrella wrote:I'm hoping for under cover! those are my favorite episodes. Tony and Roxy anyone? I would so love for a reprise of that! buck and wanda were fun.....ONLY because they had to share that teeny tiny bed so perhaps they can incorporate tony/roxy AND a teeny tiny bed!

Well, I prefer Roxy to Wanda, but Emily is returning with WandaHair, so she's all prepared to go there! Laughing

Lorna

Lorna Doone
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnsfire Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:31 am

mommahurley wrote:
NatesMama wrote:Considering the fact that Brennan is a pretty famous author and my suspension of disbelief would be severely challenged if they try to pull off another undercover operation, I am hoping the "under covers" part is the key. Smile

I don't know about that.... I mean...can you recognize Scott Turlow, Nicholas Sparks, or JD Robb , even Danielle Steele on the street...I can't.

I'm thinking under the cover of undercover....something happens. I can dream can't I? conscience toast
Exactly! Outside DC, Brennan is probably pretty unrecognizeable... Might be fun for the show to run the fanfic idea of one person knowing her, though! ("We just had to run into one of your rabid fans, didn't we, Bones?" Rolling Eyes ) There's one in every crowd, after all. And it doesn't have to be a fan of her books--someone who knows her best through her science would be good, too.

queen

I wouldn't recognize any of my favorite authors if I passed them on the street and even question if I'd recognize an actor/actress, either, for all that...
dawnsfire
dawnsfire
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 2086
Say What You Want : "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Avatar is "Queen of the Night" by Wendy Pini
Registration date : 2009-05-21

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1343900/dawnsfire

Back to top Go down

Post by NatesMama Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:16 am

I suppose if she was in a small place, it's possible for no one to recognize her. But they did make one of her books into a movie, didn't they? That might make her more recognizable to more people.

I mean, every bestselling author has fans who know what they look like. And judging from her book sales, she sells as many as John Grisham and I would know him if I saw him on the street.

Like I said, I suspend disbelief quite a bit on the show (the legal stuff used to drive me insane, believe me)...maybe I can try harder for this one thing, huh? LOL
NatesMama
NatesMama

Number of posts : 70
Say What You Want : I always say what I want. It's a problem.
Registration date : 2010-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by joybrennan Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:34 am

gordongordonfan wrote:Yes indeed! Pure Evil! LOL I am totally hoping for some undercover episodes in season 6... but I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE some under COVER scenes even more! [Only admins are allowed to see this image] *Sigh*

THIS - is a very good idea. It would be ALOT of fun! Wishful thinking...but hey, until the season 6 opener has aired, everything's possible. Laughing bounce

joybrennan
joybrennan
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1532
Say What You Want : I like to see the roller-coaster before I get on it. I mean, how many loops are we talking here?
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by jro54 Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:28 pm

Oh yes. I would like some undercover episodes too, but would LOVE some a under the cover action too! And would LOVE if the circumstances of which they were "undercover" resulted in them "under the covers!" Very Happy

It's going to be so awesome when B&B finally get together. There better be a hot, steamy love making scene with lots of tongue and clothes and furniture flying every where. Very Happy
jro54
jro54
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1740
Say What You Want : No matter what happens and the twists and turns that this show takes, I will always be a Bones fan!!!! Bring it on Hart!!!!boxing
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by sarabrowncolorado Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:19 pm

And furniture flying everywhere????

Shocked That made me laugh out loud. Furniture. I don't know why I think it's so funny, but I do.
sarabrowncolorado
sarabrowncolorado
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 179
Say What You Want : Oy.
Registration date : 2010-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by sarabrowncolorado Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:22 pm

SnoopGirl wrote:While Undercover they have to jump under the covers or their cover will be ruined. 2Tup

I think this would be great. Clearly, I think he is talking about "undercover" which I am fine with because I find the undercover episodes truly amusing and am more than happy to see one. But I really like the idea of them having to jump under covers in order to not blow their cover. I am quite certain awkwardness and hilarity would ensue. Great idea.
sarabrowncolorado
sarabrowncolorado
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Brain&Heart Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:27 pm

sarabrowncolorado wrote:
SnoopGirl wrote:While Undercover they have to jump under the covers or their cover will be ruined. 2Tup

I think this would be great. Clearly, I think he is talking about "undercover" which I am fine with because I find the undercover episodes truly amusing and am more than happy to see one. But I really like the idea of them having to jump under covers in order to not blow their cover. I am quite certain awkwardness and hilarity would ensue. Great idea.

yeah this idea sounds like fun!
i dont care if it is not in a 'we are in love' kind of way that they end up under covers but just because if they did not then their covers would be blown.
it would be so much fun to watch! And i think the fun dynamic is something we are all dying to see again! Smile
Brain&Heart
Brain&Heart
Doctor
Doctor

Number of posts : 617
Registration date : 2010-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by sarabrowncolorado Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:29 pm

Brain&Heart wrote:
sarabrowncolorado wrote:

yeah this idea sounds like fun!
i dont care if it is not in a 'we are in love' kind of way that they end up under covers but just because if they did not then their covers would be blown.
it would be so much fun to watch! And i think the fun dynamic is something we are all dying to see again! Smile

Exactly. And maybe Booth can catch her "looking" Wink
sarabrowncolorado
sarabrowncolorado
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next