Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Sign This! Emily Deserves an Emmy!

4 posters

Go down

Please Sign This!  Emily Deserves an Emmy! Empty Please Sign This! Emily Deserves an Emmy!

Post by geraghtyvl Sat May 29, 2010 2:40 am

I know this has been posted for a couple of weeks on various sites, but wanted to remind those who have not yet voted or have not seen this petition. Very Happy

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

geraghtyvl
Forensic Artist
Forensic Artist

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2010-04-02

Back to top Go down

Please Sign This!  Emily Deserves an Emmy! Empty Re: Please Sign This! Emily Deserves an Emmy!

Post by bugaboo628 Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:42 pm

717 signatures! cheers
bugaboo628
bugaboo628
Administrator/Head Moderator

Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Please Sign This!  Emily Deserves an Emmy! Empty Re: Please Sign This! Emily Deserves an Emmy!

Post by CanadianBones Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:25 am

Doesn't the show or Emily (or her people) have to submit stuff to go through the nomination process? I'd love for her or any other Bones actor or the show itself to win an Emmy, but I just don't understand how a petition will accomplish that. scratch
CanadianBones
CanadianBones
Head of Forensics
Head of Forensics

Number of posts : 1266
Say What You Want : they shouldn't be doing that on the forensic platform. - brennan
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:17 pm

CanadianBones wrote:Doesn't the show or Emily (or her people) have to submit stuff to go through the nomination process? I'd love for her or any other Bones actor or the show itself to win an Emmy, but I just don't understand how a petition will accomplish that. scratch

This petition actually will not help Emily get nominated. When I started it someone asked a TV critic if it will help; he said no but it makes you feel "all warm inside" when you sign it. I am going to pass the link onto Hart Hanson after the nominations are announced (July 8th) so Emily knows how many of her fans support her. I am hoping she gets nominated and the petition is an added bonus. *crosses fingers*
bugaboo628
bugaboo628

Back to top Go down

Post by THX1138 Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:23 am

I hope she gets nominated too Bug, and I really hope Em gets a copy of this so she knows how much we (her loyal fans) love and appreciate her work. The woman deserves an Emmy.

king RM
THX1138
THX1138
Therapist
Therapist

Number of posts : 3976
Say What You Want : Come visit me on Twitter: King_RM
Registration date : 2009-05-13

http://www.fanfiction.net/~robertmodean

Back to top Go down

Post by bugaboo628 Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:19 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

754 signatures ~ 1000 is the goal!

Please sign if you agree that she deserves one!
bugaboo628
bugaboo628

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down